1 hour ago, dechurch said:

It's like the overlay is visible through the body. Just for the dirt. Tattoos and stuff are not. You can see the dirt on the back from the front side of the player. Also, it's just the player. Not NPCs. See her left boob and left arm there through her back? It's just the dirt overlay. It really stands out in game. The 2d screenie doesn't show it all that well.

8K skin texture by any chance? If memory serves, there's a known bug with Get Dirty when using 8K resolution skins that the player character's body sometimes becomes translucent or even transparent with the dirt shaders applied.

23 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

8K skin texture by any chance? If memory serves, there's a known bug with Get Dirty when using 8K resolution skins that the player character's body sometimes becomes translucent or even transparent with the dirt shaders applied.

Yep. 8k realistic skin textures. Thanks VB!

New to Fusion Girl, but not a complete noob to bodyslide, currently having trouble figuring out what is causing this weird blocky effect,

Doesnt matter what preset i build its still there, ive tried with zeroed sliders, custom preset from nexus or the default ones nothing seems to get rid of this.

Im currently using a modlist from wabbajack called life in the ruins and trying to fit some LL mods (i dont want to build a modlist from scratch to play 10 hours lol)

Anyone has had this happen or knows how to fix it?

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-22 143400.png

On 4/20/2024 at 9:35 PM, vaultbait said:

So I got that fixed. Played for a while. Found high poly head. Installed that. No issues. Decided to try a different texture. Tried darling skin. Added 2K Natural Face Textures 2K along with it. Kept getting issues with dirt and brown face and seams and such. Uninstalled. Still no problem. Went back and installed. Still the seam issue etc. Uninstalled. Now it seems I have permanent brown face. Tried reinstalling Fusion Girl, etc. Tried Rusty Face Fix. Nope. Found this on the RFF page:

Question: The mod doesn't seem to be working, how can I be sure it's not actually a mesh or texture resolution issue?
Answer: 
Once the mod is installed, open the console, click on any NPC (or PC), and enter "RFF". If the actor is valid, you will receive the following message: "Regenerated face and equipment for actor <Actor>". Following this message, if the actor's face is still brown, it means you have a mesh or texture resolution issue (for which this mod won't be of any help).

Now so I guess I've utterly borked something with my face textures and have a mesh or texture resolution issue . Sigh. Can you point me at some help? I beg you. LOL

Edited by dechurch
48 minutes ago, dechurch said:

So I got that fixed. Played for a while. Found high poly head. Installed that. No issues. Decided to try a different texture. Tried darling skin. Added 2K Natural Face Textures 2K along with it. Kept getting issues with dirt and brown face and seams and such. Uninstalled. Still no problem. Went back and installed. Still the seam issue etc. Uninstalled. Now it seems I have permanent brown face. Tried reinstalling Fusion Girl, etc. Tried Rusty Face Fix. Nope. Found this on the RFF page:

Question: The mod doesn't seem to be working, how can I be sure it's not actually a mesh or texture resolution issue?
Answer: 
Once the mod is installed, open the console, click on any NPC (or PC), and enter "RFF". If the actor is valid, you will receive the following message: "Regenerated face and equipment for actor <Actor>". Following this message, if the actor's face is still brown, it means you have a mesh or texture resolution issue (for which this mod won't be of any help).

Now so I guess I've utterly borked something with my face textures and have a mesh or texture resolution issue . Sigh. Can you point me at some help? I beg you. LOL

Make sure you don't have any mods with 1K face textures or tints loose overriding or overwriting your 2K textures. Make sure, in particular, that if you're using LMCC it's a 2K version.

Have you tried switching to a random face preset in LooksMenu?

Is it affecting NPCs too or just the Player?

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Is it affecting NPCs too or just the Player?

Just the PC, New game is the same. Also won't let me change her color in looksmenu. She's stuck on pale.

I've been screwing around with reloading skins and it seems like now it's just the player.

Edited by dechurch

Just finally tried to change from CBBE to Fusion Girl.  Everything seems fine - only thing: In bodyslide my labiae are white.

I got the FG mod, ZeX-ZBG-1.3, Pure Ida and Valkyr face texture (to match face and body).

Did I get anything wrong, missed some skin mod to download? All the  AAF requirements, ZaZ Extended Skeleton and Looks Menu I still have of course. Also found out, it makes no difference, if I enable or disable the the CBBE mod.

5 minutes ago, AyseYenilmaz said:

Just finally tried to change from CBBE to Fusion Girl.  Everything seems fine - only thing: In bodyslide my labiae are white.

I got the FG mod, ZeX-ZBG-1.3, Pure Ida and Valkyr face texture (to match face and body).

Did I get anything wrong, missed some skin mod to download? All the  AAF requirements, ZaZ Extended Skeleton and Looks Menu I still have of course. Also found out, it makes no difference, if I enable or disable the the CBBE mod.

FG includes additional texture mappings for the tender bits. Try either uninstalling whatever skin texture replacer you're using and stick with the default texture files provided with FG itself, or install one that explicitly mentions FG since it will include appropriate texture in the additional areas FG expects. I personally recommend the X-Sensuous skin texture mod on Nexus, but there are many, many skin texture replacers to choose from and these days most newer ones include FG support.

21 minutes ago, AyseYenilmaz said:

Everything seems fine - only thing: In bodyslide my labiae are white.

Ah, just found something out to specify the problem: It's the Labia Majora. If I slide them inward, the white spot disappears ... almost.

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

FG includes additional texture mappings for the tender bits. Try either uninstalling whatever skin texture replacer you're using and stick with the default texture files provided with FG itself, or install one that explicitly mentions FG since it will include appropriate texture in the additional areas FG expects.

Yes, there are more options than with CBBE. As I wrote above, it's definitely the Majorae that cause the problems. And I am quite sure I disabled all skin mods I used with CBBE. But thank you for the tip, I will try for the X-Sensuous! :)

Screenshot2024-04-27120327.jpeg.61e566da4be7c892b591b0ce2045d344.jpegFor some reason the operator right arm from Nuka World causes the underarmor to look like this, if i unequip it using console commands there is no problem. I batch built everything with morphs and i'm using Diverse bodies and OCPC.

Anyone know how i can fix this? The underarmor works fine with Bodytalk/Male Bodies.

Edited by Deathpip
Was bodytalk from nexus not bodytalk3
On 4/27/2024 at 11:11 AM, Deathpip said:

Screenshot2024-04-27120327.jpeg.61e566da4be7c892b591b0ce2045d344.jpegFor some reason the operator right arm from Nuka World causes the underarmor to look like this, if i unequip it using console commands there is no problem. I batch built everything with morphs and i'm using Diverse bodies and OCPC.

Anyone know how i can fix this? The underarmor works fine with Bodytalk/Male Bodies.

It was one of Operator right or left arm armor piece that had the body mesh still in it for no reason. Delete it in Outfitstudio and rebuild it in Bodyslide.