1 hour ago, AdamTheFat said:

Does latest version not have an .esp?

It does not, since it doesn't need one.

If you want LooksMenu integration though, that does need a plugin, and it's shipped independently in ZBG now (along with the one for BT3).

So, a little confused. New to the Fusion Girl Body. In the Hard Requirements it says: OCBP/OCBPC: Physics Options

Because of that I downloaded OCBP, but when I install it NMM throws up an overwrite window stating that OCBP.ini is already present from Fusion Girl. So is OCBP not needed, or do I just let the .ini file from OCBP overwrite the one from Fusion Girl?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. I just wanted to be sure.

1 hour ago, Phoenix46 said:

So, a little confused. New to the Fusion Girl Body. In the Hard Requirements it says: OCBP/OCBPC: Physics Options

Because of that I downloaded OCBP, but when I install it NMM throws up an overwrite window stating that OCBP.ini is already present from Fusion Girl. So is OCBP not needed, or do I just let the .ini file from OCBP overwrite the one from Fusion Girl?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. I just wanted to be sure.

OCBP is needed if you want acceleration-based body physics (jiggle and gravity). The OCBP.ini file is just a configuration file setting specific vectors for how strong those physics should be in what ways and under which conditions. In your case, I would have FG overwrite the OCBP.ini file from the OCBP mod, but you can also customize it to your liking with a plain text editor or use canned presets like those provided by MrTroubleMaker.

Edited by vaultbait
18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

OCBP is needed if you want acceleration-based body physics (jiggle and gravity). The OCBP.ini file is just a configuration file setting specific vectors for how strong those physics should be in what ways and under which conditions. In your case, I would have FG overwrite the OCBP.ini file from the OCBP mod, but you can also customize it to your liking with a plain text editor or use canned presets like those provided by MrTroubleMaker.

Ok, thanks so much for the info. The rest of the files are definitely needed. 

I am going to install the MTM mod as well, so I should be good for settings. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a seamless texture option or addon that anyone knows of? The body is the best, but the color mismatch between the neck and body are noticable. I'm currently using the textures from this mod. Was I supposed to download another texture set first before installing this one?

3 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Is there a seamless texture option or addon that anyone knows of? The body is the best, but the color mismatch between the neck and body are noticable. I'm currently using the textures from this mod. Was I supposed to download another texture set first before installing this one?

Some people seem to notice neck and wrist seams a lot more than I do, so it probably depends on how sensitive you are to them. Some body texture creators have gone to great lengths to achieve color and intensity matching to popular face textures, for example see the mod description on Radiation Queen. Some users will also recommend testing more than one complexion during face creation in order to get the most accurate color match (sometimes the smoothest setting is a bit off, and you'll have more luck with the barely weathered complexion instead). I currently use a personal variation of Non-Realistic Skin and haven't really noticed any significant seams, but like I said I'm not all that sensitive to the issue so your mileage may vary.

57 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Some people seem to notice neck and wrist seams a lot more than I do, so it probably depends on how sensitive you are to them. Some body texture creators have gone to great lengths to achieve color and intensity matching to popular face textures, for example see the mod description on Radiation Queen. Some users will also recommend testing more than one complexion during face creation in order to get the most accurate color match (sometimes the smoothest setting is a bit off, and you'll have more luck with the barely weathered complexion instead). I currently use a personal variation of Non-Realistic Skin and haven't really noticed any significant seams, but like I said I'm not all that sensitive to the issue so your mileage may vary.

Thanks for the advice, the mod you pointed me too is the best looking one yet. I do still notice a slight discoloration, but I am a bit sensitive to it I suppose. I did come straight from Skyrim SE after the AE update broke more things than I cared to endure. I was spoiled for choice on that game. Had a nice seamless UUNP body preset with full body physics and 3D pubic hair options. I was in heaven. Might take a few more years before Fallout 4 can get to that stage. ?

17 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

3D pubic hair options

One for CBBE just showed up on Nexus a few hours ago. I don't currently have time to convert it for FG but hopefully someone will pick up the suggestion:

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

One for CBBE just showed up on Nexus a few hours ago. I don't currently have time to convert it for FG but hopefully someone will pick up the suggestion:

Thanks, I noticed it yesterday. I'm keeping an eye on it to be converted to Fusion Girl, hopefully with a "Schlongs of Skyrim" type of system that makes it appear whenever the females get naked. Damn, I miss Skyrim SE. ?

12 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Thanks, I noticed it yesterday. I'm keeping an eye on it to be converted to Fusion Girl, hopefully with a "Schlongs of Skyrim" type of system that makes it appear whenever the females get naked. Damn, I miss Skyrim SE. ?

There will definitely be tradeoffs with any approach there.

For example if you want 3D bush visible under skirts/dresses when they're worn with no underwear, you could build those explicitly with reference bodies which include the pubes but zap any colliding parts of the pubes mesh, though that assumes your skirts and dresses use the body slot, and then you still have problems if you want the pubes hidden any time you put on panties under a dress. If you have the pubes or skirts as a separate mesh from the base body, then you'd have to deal with them poking out through the skirt front, or trim them sufficiently that they wouldn't collide noticeably.

Of course, if you only want pubes to appear when characters aren't wearing anything in the body slot, and don't have separates which cover the same area of the body while using other slots, then you could just bake it into the nude body mesh and call it a day. The biped slot system used by Fallout 4 means you can't just assume the same sorts of solutions available in Skyrim will work, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I really like this body but there are very noticeable wrinkles or seams in two areas. The affected areas are the arm pits and the bottom of the bum. I have attached a picture of the 'issue'. I put issue in quotes because I believe these are actually more realistic details but I would prefer to remove them somehow. Tinkering with sliders yielded no positive results so I believe its a skin texture thing rather than a slider thing. Would downloading a different skin texture smooth these areas?

Ty in advance if anyone has any answers. 1446610799_fusiongirlseams.png.c65963c162ad364d16b5d0db812aeccb.png

I read somewhere that this version of FG addressed the discoloration of the rear of the head and neck caused by normals being pulled from the body. However, on a clean install, I'm still getting the color mismatch for the rear of the head and neck.

I'm using the base 2K textures included with the mod. 

I'm fairly adept at Google and have searched all over but if this has been answered and I missed it, please forgive me.

Edited by Neksis

I've encountered an issue where female corpses (as in, those corpses you find throughout the commonwealth) are invisible except for the hands and head. A temporary solution is to remove any piece of clothing (hat, armor piece, main outfit, etc.) from the corpse, but naked bodies (the ones in Hardware Town, for example) aren't easily fixed.

I've tried everything, so far the issue seems to be related to the main mod. Not sure how to fix the issue, but any help would be nice.

12 hours ago, TheMultiBrony21 said:

I've encountered an issue where female corpses (as in, those corpses you find throughout the commonwealth) are invisible except for the hands and head. A temporary solution is to remove any piece of clothing (hat, armor piece, main outfit, etc.) from the corpse, but naked bodies (the ones in Hardware Town, for example) aren't easily fixed.

I've tried everything, so far the issue seems to be related to the main mod. Not sure how to fix the issue, but any help would be nice.

It's a long-standing bug with LooksMenu's BodyGen feature (which folks smarter than me say has something to do with whether the corpse gets its morphs set before vs after equipment is loaded into it). The three options I'm aware of are: 1. live with it; 2. disable BodyGen; 3. set specific zero-sliders overrides for the form ID of every loot corpse in the game and any added by mods.

38 minutes ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

How do I get BodyGen to work correctly? Do I have to enable it somewhere? I installed Zex-ZBG and rebuilt every body and outfit with zero sliders. But when I started a new game the BodyGen did nothing and everybody still has zeroed sliders...

Make sure ZeX-BodyGen.esp is enabled in your plugins, and that you ticked the checkbox for "build morphs" when you built the body and outfits. Also you did choose the FOMOD installer option to add BodyGen configs when you installed FG, right? That will put morphs.ini and templates.ini files in subfolders of your Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen folder.

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure ZeX-BodyGen.esp is enabled in your plugins, and that you ticked the checkbox for "build morphs" when you built the body and outfits. Also you did choose the FOMOD installer option to add BodyGen configs when you installed FG, right? That will put morphs.ini and templates.ini files in subfolders of your Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen folder.

The .ini is there and the .esp is enabled but I didn't get a prompt to activate BodyGen in the FOMOD...

1 hour ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

The .ini is there and the .esp is enabled but I didn't get a prompt to activate BodyGen in the FOMOD...

Oh, right that also moved to ZBG, so as long as Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ZeX-BodyGen.esp\morphs.ini and templates.ini are there you should be seeing body randomization when any new NPC loads into your vicinity.

Edit: Also your f4ee.log should also record whatever BodyGen is doing, and will include errors from it if there's some problem.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, right that also moved to ZBG, so as long as Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ZeX-BodyGen.esp\morphs.ini and templates.ini are there you should be seeing body randomization when any new NPC loads into your vicinity.

Edit: Also your f4ee.log should also record whatever BodyGen is doing, and will include errors from it if there's some problem.

Looking into the f4ee log BodyGen seems to be working. Maybe the NPCs I saw didn't have any big changes apllied...

EDIT: Ok so Iplayed for a bit and the BodyGen works for male characters but doesn't for females...

Edited by PlayingOneHanded
7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's a long-standing bug with LooksMenu's BodyGen feature (which folks smarter than me say has something to do with whether the corpse gets its morphs set before vs after equipment is loaded into it). The three options I'm aware of are: 1. live with it; 2. disable BodyGen; 3. set specific zero-sliders overrides for the form ID of every loot corpse in the game and any added by mods.

Alrighty, thanks. Been trying to solve the issue for awhile.

23 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Looking into the f4ee log BodyGen seems to be working. Maybe the NPCs I saw didn't have any big changes apllied...

EDIT: Ok so Iplayed for a bit and the BodyGen works for male characters but doesn't for females...

It's working for me with both males and females. You're sure you don't see any BodyGen/BodyMorph errors in the f4ee.log?

You could go into the templates.ini and add BodyFat@1.0 to all of them, which should be fairly noticeable. Also make sure you've checked nude as well as clothed NPCs, it's possible you're missing some outfit replacers or didn't build morphs for them.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's working for me with both males and females. You're sure you don't see any BodyGen/BodyMorph errors in the f4ee.log?

You could go into the templates.ini and add BodyFat@1.0 to all of them, which should be fairly noticeable. Also make sure you've checked nude as well as clothed NPCs, it's possible you're missing some outfit replacers or didn't build morphs for them.

The only error I get is "BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Error - Failed to load.    [meshes\actors\character\characterassets\1stpersonfemalebody.tri]" but I don't see how that would affect NPCs because why would they need a first person body?

f4ee.log

Another thing I noticed while trying stuff out: If I use any other body preset than zero sliders my player character will have BodyGen applied but NPCs still won't.

Edited by PlayingOneHanded
2 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

The only error I get is "BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Error - Failed to load.    [meshes\actors\character\characterassets\1stpersonfemalebody.tri]" but I don't see how that would affect NPCs because why would they need a first person body?

I've been told it's a benign error, though I silenced it by copying FemaleBody.tri to 1stPersonFemaleBody.tri and haven't noticed any obvious issues resulting. I agree I doubt it affects BodyGen in any way.

I think it may not be reading your config, since you should see something like this in the f4ee.log at startup:

BodyGenInterface::ReadBodyMorphTemplates - Info - Loaded 11 template(s).	[F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ZeX-BodyGen.esp\templates.ini]

2 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Another thing I noticed while trying stuff out: If I use any other body preset than zero sliders my player character will have BodyGen applied but NPCs still won't.

The line for Fallout4.esm|7 in morphs.ini forces the player's body to a zero-sliders template. The line for All|FemaleHumanRace should be applying a random template from the list supplied there.

Do you have any other folders under F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen by any chance? Maybe another morphs.ini is conflicting with these.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Do you have any other folders under F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen by any chance? Maybe another morphs.ini is conflicting with these.

The only folder in the BodyGen folder is the Zex-BodyGen.esp folder which contains one morphs.ini, one templates.ini and I created  an extra templates(backup).ini which is the same as the normal templates.ini incase I change some stuff in the original one and need to revert the changes.