I just saw that installing FG also installs Bodytalk. I already had BT 3 installed, so I guess I have to uninstall that first, or is the Bodytalk included in FG something else?

And is MTM OCBPC with or without 3bbb recommended? With ZeX5.

Edited by deathmorph
29 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I just saw that installing FG also installs Bodytalk. I already had BT 3 installed, so I guess I have to uninstall that first, or is the Bodytalk included in FG something else?

Installing FG does not install BodyTalk. Can you elaborate on what you mean? Maybe you're confused by the fact that the current versions of both FG and BT depend on ZBG which provides LooksMenu/BodyGen integration for both of them?

29 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

And is MTM OCBPC with or without 3bbb recommended? With ZeX5.

MTM OCBPC is just a set of presets for OCBP or OCBPC. If you don't like the default physics config which ships with FG then MTM's presets are a convenient way to get some other known-effective tunings instead. If you do want it, use the one that says "3B" since that's built for FG 1.75 and later (the non-3B download is designed for older FG versions).

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Installing FG does not install BodyTalk. Can you elaborate on what you mean? Maybe you're confused by the fact that the current versions of both FG and BT depend on ZBG which provides LooksMenu/BodyGen integration for both of them?

I meant

Spoiler

image.png.d267ae8536fb3ae478c4888e5911d689.pngimage.png.0d99e31cba5c15e0eb9a691e364afbd6.pngimage.png.1108583fdc7db78c5b7332c2b7816e25.png

image.png.be93efd78d1d07625f756d47876ba7e9.png

image.png.b6c4af7abc6ad25e4a85e97103f44573.png

Edited by deathmorph
34 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

First attempts were promising. I uninstalled CBBE and a few redundant things, now I have to adjust the preset and especially the clothes.
Apparently I could change everything in the running game - or is it advisable to start a new one?

I can't think of any significant problems you should expect when switching body replacers mid-playthrough.

For CBBE, for example, there is the 2 Glorious Female Nude Mod as a body replacement, which offers significantly better and more appealing textures for female bodies than standard CBBE. Is there something like that for FG too?

And are there also presets for slim bodies? Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything suitable when I searched for it. Next would be Petit, but maybe there is something to import.

5 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

For CBBE, for example, there is the 2 Glorious Female Nude Mod as a body replacement, which offers significantly better and more appealing textures for female bodies than standard CBBE. Is there something like that for FG too?

And are there also presets for slim bodies? Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything suitable when I searched for it. Next would be Petit, but maybe there is something to import.

There are a bunch of FG-compatible texture replacers, though textures for CBBE are also compatible (they generally just lack the added genital regions). My personal favorites are Radiation Queen and Non Realistic Skin but you shouldn't have trouble finding more options.

Maybe other folks can suggest presets, I don't personally use any since I enjoy in-game body morphing mods so I tend to start from the zero-sliders preset and make extensive use of ranged BodyGen templates for better NPC body shape variety.

Edited by vaultbait
16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, that's actually a feature of LooksMenu called BodyGen. The ZBG dependency of FG includes BodyGen configuration for both FG and BT3 by default, though you can reconfigure or disable that (I rely on it extensively since I get tired of every character having identical-looking bodies).

I'm still in the process of researching the basics. How can I see if the feature is enabled or disabled so all NPCs don't look the same?

Glorious Female Nude Mod - CBBE Edition seems to work as a texture replacement, thanks for the tip.

PS: 

There is one thing I don't understand and why I am failing right now. I created this body

Spoiler

image.png.bda4e1e46622ece42d55683acd880ca2.png

and get this one when a new game is played.

Spoiler

image.png.54e68113f6f33f44fff1e91cf98af2ac.png

How can I make the game give me the desired body?
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with Bodyslide. I've already created the body there.

Edited by deathmorph
52 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I'm still in the process of researching the basics. How can I see if the feature is enabled or disabled so all NPCs don't look the same?

Disabling the ZeX-BodyGen.esp plugin from ZeX-ZBG.zip will toggle off use of the included BodyGen configs, or you can remove/edit/replace/whatever the corresponding Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ZeX-BodyGen.esp\morphs.ini file, otherwise it's enabled by default. If you want to know more about BodyGen, see LooksMenu's main description.

I'm very happy with Fusion Girl, it was worth the change. The bodies look better, the seams are barely visible. vtaw's clothes fit perfectly (haven't tried more yet).
I would like to thank everyone who has actively helped me here.

PS: I just suddenly had an invisible body. The face and hands, including the clothes, were still there. Reloading any of the saves didn't help, but restarting the game did. An idea what it could be?

PPS: My actress now has her (for me) perfect body again. I did notice, however, that her neck is pink, hot as a sunburn. What could be the reason and can it be fixed that the neck has the same color as the rest of the body?

image.png.6ecaaf2399f58efc65e40b575529b1aa.png

Edited by deathmorph
6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

PS: I just suddenly had an invisible body. The face and hands, including the clothes, were still there. Reloading any of the saves didn't help, but restarting the game did. An idea what it could be?

I've not experienced that, but I've seen people mention that OCBP settings which block physics while wearing chest armor can trigger it, and it may be particular to certain mod armor/clothing.

6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

PPS: My actress now has her (for me) perfect body again. I did notice, however, that her neck is pink, hot as a sunburn. What could be the reason and can it be fixed that the neck has the same color as the rest of the body?

Color matching face textures to body textures can be a bit fiddly. For some texture sets, I've seen authors suggest picking the second face smoothness rather than the first to get a truer color and less noticeable interface where they meet.

I was able to fix the bug on the nape by switching from Glorious Female Nude (CBBE) to Kziitd Fusion Girl Skin. I was able to fix the brown face bug that then occurred with High Res DLC Black Face Fix. So that would be solved.

The issue with the invisible body now occurs more frequently. I can fix it by restarting the game and then loading the last save.

My actress always wears light clothing, like vtaw for example. I don't know if you also count that under armor.

PS: however, the brown fix doesn't help anymore when I use head_2K or Natural Face Textures 2K Female. Is there another solution for this?

Edited by deathmorph
25 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I was able to fix the bug on the nape by switching from Glorious Female Nude (CBBE) to Kziitd Fusion Girl Skin. I was able to fix the brown face bug that then occurred with High Res DLC Black Face Fix. So that would be solved.

The issue with the invisible body now occurs more frequently. I can fix it by restarting the game and then loading the last save.

My actress always wears light clothing, like vtaw for example. I don't know if you also count that under armor.

PS: however, the brown fix doesn't help anymore when I use head_2K or Natural Face Textures 2K Female. Is there another solution for this?

Is it persistent on the player or NPCs or both? When switching to 2K faces did you replace things like LMCC with 2K res equivalents, or are you possibly using any other face tattoos/tints/paint/makeup which is still 1K?

The problem also occurs with a new game. I'm just a little bit confused.

Spoiler

image.png.4a97a014b32f1a0669f870707ad13403.png

edit//

OK I have it.

KziitdFusionGirlSkin_130 without head2k causes the brown face bug for me as soon as an additional face mod comes into play. With head2k, on the other hand, the face bug does not occur, but the face and the upper décolleté have a light purple color. no matter which face mod I then additionally installed.
Without KziitdFusionGirlSkin_130 and for it with face mod everything is normal.

Edited by deathmorph
9 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Apparently the fusiongirl.esp is not loaded for me. Despite installation of Fusiongirl without error message. The fusiongirl.esp will not be listed in Vortex. Is there a bug in the latest F4SE version or is the bug somewhere else?

image.png.131840221ea90785c505a4c49ee33dcf.png

image.png.5beaa3865879684fc4be3b6188bbfab9.png

Did you install its optional dependency, ZBG? That's what provides the fusiongirl.esp (for LooksMenu integration) as well as the dummy module to toggle BodyGen config loading on and off for it.

16 hours ago, deathmorph said:

KziitdFusionGirlSkin_130 without head2k causes the brown face bug for me as soon as an additional face mod comes into play. With head2k, on the other hand, the face bug does not occur, but the face and the upper décolleté have a light purple color. no matter which face mod I then additionally installed.
Without KziitdFusionGirlSkin_130 and for it with face mod everything is normal.

I think Non Realistic Skin is missing a 2K headrear texture. I ended up grabbing the one from Radiation Queen and just stuffing it in myself, if memory serves.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Did you install its optional dependency, ZBG? That's what provides the fusiongirl.esp (for LooksMenu integration) as well as the dummy module to toggle BodyGen config loading on and off for it.

Thanks for the tip, no. I did that now, now the fusiongirl.esp is here.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I think Non Realistic Skin is missing a 2K headrear texture. I ended up grabbing the one from Radiation Queen and just stuffing it in myself, if memory serves.

Thanks for the support you provide in this thread vaultbait. That radiation queen headrear mashup trick did it for me, i can finally use this amazing skin texture.  Now i'm kinda thorn between replacing the dirty body textures with clean one, the dirty body from this mod looks so good

I think I'm slowly getting everything together. Only one thing spoils the fun of the game, since it occurs relatively often:

Spoiler

image.png.1c3b2e45358e968d58d6354e98e3bce2.png

I can't pin it down to a specific event. Sometimes when changing weapons, sometimes just when changing a camera perspective. And it's not just about my actress, the Easter egg from DD was also without a body for a short time.

Spoiler

image.png.d5c68cc7f614a8aa9b0e6314fab01ace.png

Since no one else seems to have the problem, it must be because of my config. Any idea what could be causing the invisible bodies?

Edited by deathmorph
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

I am now trying the variant without body gene and adapting the clothing via body slide. Maybe this will solve the problem with the invisible bodies.
What do I have to do to disable Bodygen? Only disable zex-bodygen.esp?

Yes, just disable that plugin and LM won't load the corresponding BG configs.

The two screenshots you provided may be different bugs. I don't see the randomly invisible body for the player at all, though that may be because I override the player (and AAF ghost) forms with zero-sliders templates in my BG configs.

Placed corpses with invisible bodies is a longstanding LM/BG bug, and so far the only reliable workaround I've got is to add morph entries for their forms with zero-sliders templates as well.