4 hours ago, Apap said:

On a different note, how do you deal with hands during converting? I'm currently working on a costume with gloves attached to the sleeves. The conversion body reference does not have hands so I can't use it to conform sliders/ attach bone weights to the hands part and I don't think there is a separate reference for hands I can import for that purpose.

There is a 1stPersonFemaleHands.nif included if you just need the mesh. But hands and heads are... fiddly. Sometimes you can get away with just not deleting the bones for them during conversion. Graf's guide suggests backing up non-body bones with Nifskope and re-adding them after conversion, which is probably necessary for things like cloth bones but maybe overkill for hands. If it helps, this was the advice I was given:

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 1:10 PM, vaultbait said:

One critical detail that post leaves out is the contents of the templates.ini file. If it contains sliders which aren't appropriate for your version of FG then those templates may get skipped. It's also a good idea to check your F4SE\f4ee.log file (wherever F4SE's logging is set up, probably somewhere like Mu Games\fallout4). There should be lines for BodyGenInterface at startup when it's loading the templates, where you'll see a loaded template count and potentially errors if it can't understand/use them.

Thanks for this post, it was a lifesaver.

Spoiler

I had two issues but turns out only one had to do with bodygen. The bodygen was only working for llama's Heather companion, but her outfit wasn't morphing. So on top of my general bodygen problem, I thought I had a much larger issue of outfits not morphing. After viewing the log I saw an error regarding Heather's clothing. Turns out its a problem unique to the mod for her fusion outfit. After working out the actual bodygen issue (conflict with another mod) everyone has a unique body. Poor Heather's outfit doesn't want to morph, don't know how to fix that so thinking I may just go into bodyslide and build her outfit using the preset she has in bodygen.

The log is still throwing an error, but am I right in thinking it is expected (and necessary):

Error - Template has no left-hand side.    Line (1) [F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\AAF.esm\templates.ini]

The line in question is:

Fusion-ZeroSliders=

Is this the trick to prevent AAF from generating a new morph for the clone in AAF scenes?

5 hours ago, revan84 said:

Thanks for this post, it was a lifesaver.

Reveal hidden contents

I had two issues but turns out only one had to do with bodygen. The bodygen was only working for llama's Heather companion, but her outfit wasn't morphing. So on top of my general bodygen problem, I thought I had a much larger issue of outfits not morphing. After viewing the log I saw an error regarding Heather's clothing. Turns out its a problem unique to the mod for her fusion outfit. After working out the actual bodygen issue (conflict with another mod) everyone has a unique body. Poor Heather's outfit doesn't want to morph, don't know how to fix that so thinking I may just go into bodyslide and build her outfit using the preset she has in bodygen.

The log is still throwing an error, but am I right in thinking it is expected (and necessary):

Error - Template has no left-hand side.    Line (1) [F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\AAF.esm\templates.ini]

The line in question is:

Fusion-ZeroSliders=

Is this the trick to prevent AAF from generating a new morph for the clone in AAF scenes?

Yeah, I actually set AAF.esm|72e2=Female-Player in mine and then define that template as Female-Player=BodyFat@0.0 which I think worked around the error. I play with everything built to a zero sliders preset in BodySlide though and rely on LooksMenu morphs in-game if I want to set specific shapes/presets.

First off thanks ZeX team and everyone involved for all their hard and quality work I'm a huge fan, lately i've encountered the dreaded neck texture bug. I've tried alternative CBBE skins and even Kziitd's Fusion girl skin all with the same appearance and am stumped.  My diagnostic process so far has been scraping all the Looks menu makeup and LMCC or face textures off to see if there is any mismatching going on. I know on your end it everything has been made to fit perfect and so I know there must be something I've overlooked. In the attached pic (2nd is just race swapped) I'm only running vanilla FG no ENB in load order with all the other mod data purged (Double checked in DATA that there's nothing else). Anything I'm missing? 

Viola, I think I've found the culprit of neck seems. ( atleast on my copy of Fo4) Character lighting disabled makes the appearance look more noticeable. In pic 3 character lighting is on and..... The Neck "Type" has been made smooth, looking fresh. If neck type has been set to anything else (pic 4 is  light tan type). This would be where the weird skin color is noticed on NPCS. Going to have to find a unique player mod or something that works better with AAF. 

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot6.png

Edited by ithinkimst0ned
Found a solution, beautiful skin. Leaving post up for reference. Sorry for horrible formatting.
41 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, can anyone suggest a good texture mod that's compatible with FG, preferably that adds pubic hair?

I used Radiation Queen for a long time and quite like its attention to detail. I'm currently using a mix of that for dirty textures along with some personal edits of kziitd's non realistic skin for the clean textures (it has no pubic hair, though there are FG-compatible pubic hair overlay mods you could use like Additional Pubic Hair Overlays), but also planning on trying out Cridowskin - Fusion Girl Patch soon.

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I used Radiation Queen for a long time and quite like its attention to detail. I'm currently using a mix of that for dirty textures along with some personal edits of kziitd's non realistic skin for the clean textures (it has no pubic hair, though there are FG-compatible pubic hair overlay mods you could use like Additional Pubic Hair Overlays), but also planning on trying out Cridowskin - Fusion Girl Patch soon.

Thanks for the recommendations, but I ended up editing the existing textures with online pube resources.

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

V1.88 is just an html File "FusionGirl-0322.7z.html" upload problem ?

If you click download on that first one and it opens in your browser, it should be a sharemods download page for the 1.88 release. If instead you click on the second download link (the one which is called "view"), that seems to take you to a Google Drive page for the same file.

Unfortunately, the mod archive is too large for the size limit here on LL.

46 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you click download on that first one and it opens in your browser, it should be a sharemods download page for the 1.88 release. If instead you click on the second download link (the one which is called "view"), that seems to take you to a Google Drive page for the same file.

Unfortunately, the mod archive is too large for the size limit here on LL.

Did you try it? No conflicts with old outfits ? 

10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Did you try it? No conflicts with old outfits ? 

1.88 doesn't change the base body at all. Per the changelog, it's a repackaging to separate out common BodyGen/LooksMenu bits for FG and BT3 into a new separate mod (ZBG), and addressed an issue with the included prebuild which shouldn't matter if you're building the body yourself in BodySlide anyway.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

1.88 doesn't change the base body at all. Per the changelog, it's a repackaging to separate out common BodyGen/LooksMenu bits for FG and BT3 into a new separate mod (ZBG), and addressed an issue with the included prebuild which shouldn't matter if you're building the body yourself in BodySlide anyway.

it's a bit silly but i can't download the 1.88 version ?. When  i click "Create download link" button the countdown reaches 2 sec and the page reloads back to square one "Create download link" i tried different browsers but nothing just refreshing the same page hhh

ps 

Gdrive link works fine (didn't know it was the same file) 

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, Elbeko said:

Sorry, how do i manually install it ? 

You don't, unless you want to reverse-engineer the FOMOD config in order to determine which files to put where. Instead use a modern FOMOD-capable mod manager like MO2 or Vortex to install this.

23 hours ago, Cow1234 said:

Having an issue where I don't have any sliders. I have all the requirements + tried a new profile which didn't work either. 

Missing sliders in BodySlide or in the in-game LooksMenu interface? If it's the latter, be sure you installed ZBG:

On 4/1/2022 at 4:59 AM, vaultbait said:

Missing sliders in BodySlide or in the in-game LooksMenu interface? If it's the latter, be sure you installed ZBG:

I ended up removing ZBG, there is something I am not understanding.

I Installed it with the new FG and BT3 files, made a fresh new game.

Everything seemed fine at first, then it started getting weird.

Nates legs went from normal to double thickness. 

super ugly npc bodys, well most of them.

I think body gen has lost its mind. More likely I don't know what the heck I'm doin.

Well after restoring fusion girl 1.86, BT3, physics, and whatnot, I got everyone looking normal again.

But now the auto morphing from FPE and WDF are not working.

Hoping to figure that out today somehow.

Just installed updates I found for those a minute ago. Hope that works out.

1 hour ago, Adapt1973 said:

I ended up removing ZBG, there is something I am not understanding.

I Installed it with the new FG and BT3 files, made a fresh new game.

Everything seemed fine at first, then it started getting weird.

Nates legs went from normal to double thickness. 

super ugly npc bodys, well most of them.

I think body gen has lost its mind. More likely I don't know what the heck I'm doin.

Well after restoring fusion girl 1.86, BT3, physics, and whatnot, I got everyone looking normal again.

But now the auto morphing from FPE and WDF are not working.

Hoping to figure that out today somehow.

Just installed updates I found for those a minute ago. Hope that works out.

Oh well. after trying just about everything, reinstalling key mods and all connected. 

156 mods. I just scraped the whole profile. It's gone now.

Got everything working except for the cumflation and prego belly.

Figure it would be best to spend the day starting from scratch.

I'll have to avoid the ZBG for now. The instructions are too vague for an idiot like me.

7 hours ago, Adapt1973 said:

Oh well. after trying just about everything, reinstalling key mods and all connected. 

156 mods. I just scraped the whole profile. It's gone now.

Got everything working except for the cumflation and prego belly.

Figure it would be best to spend the day starting from scratch.

I'll have to avoid the ZBG for now. The instructions are too vague for an idiot like me.

ZBG includes a sample BodyGen configuration for FG female bodies and BT male bodies. You can find these installed in the Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ZeX-BodyGen.esp directory. If you want to fine-tune any of the slider ranges you can do that by editing the corresponding lines in the templates.ini file with Notepad or any similar plain text file editor. If you want to stop applying BodyGen templates to male humans, for example, you can simply remove the All|Male|HumanRace line the morphs.ini file. If you want to disable all BodyGen body randomization, then disable the ZeX-BodyGen.esp plugin.

Note that BodyGen sets morphs on any character the first time the game loads them into the vicinity of the player character, and that will persist into subsequent saves. If you want to undo the morphs, there are BodyGen.RegenerateMorphs and BodyGen.ResetAllMorphs global functions you can call from the console, though that can be error-prone if you're not accustomed to it (and tedious even if you are), so restoring to a save from before you added BodyGen configs is the simplest solution.

Edited by vaultbait
15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

ZBG includes a sample BodyGen configuration for FG female bodies and BT male bodies. You can find these installed in the Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ZeX-BodyGen.esp directory. If you want to fine-tune any of the slider ranges you can do that by editing the corresponding lines in the templates.ini file with Notepad or any similar plain text file editor. If you want to stop applying BodyGen templates to male humans, for example, you can simply remove the All|Male|HumanRace line the morphs.ini file. If you want to disable all BodyGen body randomization, then disable the ZeX-BodyGen.esp plugin.

Note that BodyGen sets morphs on any character the first time the game loads them into the vicinity of the player character, and that will persist into subsequent saves. If you want to undo the morphs, there are BodyGen.RegenerateMorphs and BodyGen.ResetAllMorphs global functions you can call from the console, though that can be error-prone if you're not accustomed to it (and tedious even if you are), so restoring to a save from before you added BodyGen configs is the simplest solution.

Thank you for the explanation! It seems a lot better now that I understand how it works.

After wiping that profile, I started on a new one, when I got to the point of bodys, I paused a while, then went on ahead with ZBG again.

Couple test runs in game are looking good, about ready to throw in Hardship FPE , WLD, BLTC, and sex attributes.

I suspect the prego morphs should work this time.

I should not have installed that mid game in the middle of all the mods I had at my skill level. OOOF

5 hours ago, Adapt1973 said:

There is a file called View under the Fusion Girl download.

Do I need that?

Been dealing with ctds after installing anything after the AAF fucking manual list.

I was thinking maybe because I need view? 

The two download entries are just links to different sites where copies of the mod are hosted. If you can't download from one then use the other, but they should both be providing the same mod archive.

As for CTDs, it's unlikely to be caused by using FG, but also the fucking manual strongly recommends you use Buffout 4, which should be providing you with detailed crashlogs any time you get a CTD so I'd start by looking through those and consulting the Buffout 4 articles in order to interpret them and hopefully identify the actual cause(s).

On 4/10/2022 at 10:37 AM, vaultbait said:

The two download entries are just links to different sites where copies of the mod are hosted. If you can't download from one then use the other, but they should both be providing the same mod archive.

As for CTDs, it's unlikely to be caused by using FG, but also the fucking manual strongly recommends you use Buffout 4, which should be providing you with detailed crashlogs any time you get a CTD so I'd start by looking through those and consulting the Buffout 4 articles in order to interpret them and hopefully identify the actual cause(s).

That was all me and my memory.

Turns out I had everything set up correctly, except for activating Buffout 4 in the mod manager.

Yeah I forgot that part after getting too excited about finding the input switch setting in the toml. oof

I got that set up to work with Baka.

Runnin smooth now.

Thank you so much for your help.