3 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

The only folder in the BodyGen folder is the Zex-BodyGen.esp folder which contains one morphs.ini, one templates.ini and I created  an extra templates(backup).ini which is the same as the normal templates.ini incase I change some stuff in the original one and need to revert the changes.

And just to be absolutely clear, the ZeX-BodyGen.esp and FusionGirl.esp plugins are enabled in your load order? I just find it odd that your f4ee.log would make no mention whatsoever of loading the templates, like it's completely ignoring the installed configuration there.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

And just to be absolutely clear, the ZeX-BodyGen.esp and FusionGirl.esp plugins are enabled in your load order? I just find it odd that your f4ee.log would make no mention whatsoever of loading the templates, like it's completely ignoring the installed configuration there.

Yes, they are enabled and relatively at the bottom of my load order.  FO4Edit also shows no conflicts.

• 3 weeks later...

Installed and looks pretty good. Although in bodyslide above the batch build button It says conflicts on meshes/actor/characterassets/FemaleBody.nif for nude/nevernude/clothingmakers/uni-boob. It did however let me build them.

Not sure if that's a normal error or something I should be worried about? I'm assuming it just means I can't use all 4 when batch building. Which is obvious. Not even sure how the uni-boob and clothingmaker differ from regular nude. 

Edited by Im_The_Real_Deal
On 5/9/2022 at 6:49 PM, vaultbait said:

And just to be absolutely clear, the ZeX-BodyGen.esp and FusionGirl.esp plugins are enabled in your load order?

Wait... I have the latest version, I downloaded it again, and I don't have Fusion Girl.esp. I wonder if that's why I can't see the ingame sliders. 

On 5/28/2022 at 12:54 PM, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Installed and looks pretty good. Although in bodyslide above the batch build button It says conflicts on meshes/actor/characterassets/FemaleBody.nif for nude/nevernude/clothingmakers/uni-boob. It did however let me build them.

Not sure if that's a normal error or something I should be worried about? I'm assuming it just means I can't use all 4 when batch building. Which is obvious. Not even sure how the uni-boob and clothingmaker differ from regular nude. 

That's a very new feature introduced in a recent version of BodySlide. It's just letting you know that you have multiple slidersets which can build the same mesh filename. This is perfectly normal, you're expected to pick between nude or nevernude bodies and not build both, as they both create the same mesh file (as do uniboob and clothingmaker, but you wouldn't want to build the default mesh from either of those, they're just reference meshes provided for confirming outfits in Outfit Studio).

On 5/28/2022 at 1:22 PM, JB. said:

Wait... I have the latest version, I downloaded it again, and I don't have Fusion Girl.esp. I wonder if that's why I can't see the ingame sliders. 

The latest version of FG no longer provides that plugin, it has been moved into ZBG.

Hello, I really like Fusion Girl and would like to replace my current CBBE body with it.
Unfortunately, I found that there is little support for bodyslides and presets on Nexus. Is there another platform for this, a discord server or forum perhaps?

And are there textures for modders to adapt existing cbbe textures for FG?

Edited by N.Gamma
5 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Hello, I really like Fusion Girl and would like to replace my current CBBE body with it.
Unfortunately, I found that there is little support for bodyslides and presets on Nexus. Is there another platform for this, a discord server or forum perhaps?

And are there textures for modders to adapt existing cbbe textures for FG?

There is the ZeX Discord server (linked right near the top of the ZeX FG file page) with a lot of resources for FG/BT, and also this separate discussion topic which attempts to curate links to FG conversions and other related tools and such:

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone, maybe this has already been commented or not, but does anyone know why that texture appears below the rear as black? in the photo it looks more on the left leg, but it's normally on both, I've tried uninstalling and installing but it's still the same, I also put less tracer and more to see if it changed but no, if anyone knows a solution I appreciate it

imagen_2022-06-15_135009559.png

imagen_2022-06-15_135414910.png

Edited by zarza
39 minutes ago, KongLongDong said:

hey I'm having an issue with the extended skeleton, it's not showing up in the plugins side of MO2 or the load order in game, and it doesnt seem like it's working in game either cause the bodytalk model can't get an erection. anyone know how i can fix this?

Current versions of the ZeX skeleton, Fusion Girl and BodyTalk bodies don't provide any plugins. You're probably looking for ZBG.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Current versions of the ZeX skeleton, Fusion Girl and BodyTalk bodies don't provide any plugins. You're probably looking for ZBG.

is that usable if I'm using CBBE for the female body? cause it's just BodyTalk im having issues with, and everything i read said that problem's from either having zex installed wrong or not having it at all 

10 hours ago, KongLongDong said:

is that usable if I'm using CBBE for the female body? cause it's just BodyTalk im having issues with, and everything i read said that problem's from either having zex installed wrong or not having it at all 

I haven't used CBBE in years, so I can't begin to guess. Also note that you're asking a CBBE question in the Fusion Girl support topic.

If you don't want the FusionGirl.esp plugin you can probably just disable it and leave the BodyTalk3.esp plugin enabled, but since I don't use CBBE I can't really test that.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, brat175 said:

Hello, I'm switching to fg. In desc, I see fg use 3bbb. We have to do a conversion for fg outfit to go to fg 3bbb ?

FG 1.75 and later incorporates 3BBB, so yes if you have a FG conversion to a version prior to 1.75 you'll have to make some updates so it works with 1.75 and later versions.

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

FG 1.75 and later incorporates 3BBB, so yes if you have a FG conversion to a version prior to 1.75 you'll have to make some updates so it works with 1.75 and later versions.

Thank, in fg reference I see a fg uniboob, but not a 3bbb, can I use 3bbb weights reference from the one given in CBBE Outfit Helper Reference?

1 minute ago, brat175 said:

Thank, in fg reference I see a fg uniboob, but not a 3bbb, can I use 3bbb weights reference from the one given in CBBE Outfit Helper Reference?

All the current FG reference meshes have the physics bones people refer to as 3BBB. You'll find them with CBP_ prefixes in Outfit Studio. Use the clothingmaker or uniboob reference meshes if you're conforming clothing, use the nude mesh for any direct inclusion (with appropriate zaps).

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

All the current FG reference meshes have the physics bones people refer to as 3BBB. You'll find them with CBP_ prefixes in Outfit Studio. Use the clothingmaker or uniboob reference meshes if you're conforming clothing, use the nude mesh for any direct inclusion (with appropriate zaps).

Cool thank :)

8 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Would anyone care to share his/her bodygen presets ? or point me to a place where i can download them.

I only used zero-slide up until now and I'm curious to see how it looks in game but i'm noob at creating body presets. 

ZBG already comes with a bunch of examples. I usually just use those as a starting point and make edits, but here are a few completely custom templates I made from scratch for unique characters in a mod I'm working on (note that several of these are fairly extreme shapes):

Unique0=Belly Big@0.5, Belly Size@0.5, BodyFat@0.5, Bum Apple@0.5, Bum Chubby@1.5, Bum Size@1.5, ButtGravity@0.5, Calf Size@0.5, Hips Size@0.5, Hips Upper Width@0.5, Legs Chubby@1.5, Nipples Puffy@2.0, Thighs Size@1.5, Waist Chubby@0.5, Waist Size@1.0
Unique1=Back Arch@-1.0, BodyFat@2.0, Boobs Big@1.0, Boobs Gravity@0.5, Boobs Mellons@0.5, Boobs Yuge@0.5
Unique2=Back Arch@-0.5, BodyFat@1.5, Boobs Big@-0.5, Boobs Cleavage@-1.5, Boobs Flat@0.5, Boobs Gravity@-1.5, Boobs Height@-0.5, Boobs Perky@0.5, Boobs Push Up@0.5, Boobs Small@0.5, Boobs Tiny@0.5, Boobs Together@-0.5, Boobs Top Slope@-0.5, Boobs Width@-0.5, BreastArmpitWide@0.5, BreastArmpitIn@-0.5, BreastConcave@-1.5, BreastCurve@1.0, Chest Depth@-0.5, Chest Width@-0.5, Nipples Distance@1.0, Nipples Length@0.5, Nipples Perkiness@0.5, Nipples Puffy@1.5, Nipples Size@0.5, Nipples Tip@0.5, Torso Size@2.5
Unique3=BodyFat@0.5, Boobs Big@1.0, Boobs Gravity@1.0, Boobs Mellons@0.5, Boobs Perky@0.5, Boobs Together@-0.5, Boobs Top Slope@-1.0, Boobs Width@0.5, Boobs Yuge@0.5, BreastArmpitWide@-0.5, BreastArmpitIn@0.5, BreastConcave@-1.0, BreastCurve@-1.0, BreastHeight2@-1.0, Nipples Areola@1.0, Nipples Length@1.0, Nipples Perkiness@0.5, Nipples Puffy@0.5, Nipples Shape@0.5, Nipples Size@-1.0
Unique4=Boobs Small@0.5, ButtThin@0.5, Calf Small@0.5, HipsNarrow@0.5, Legs Thin@0.5, LegThin@0.5, Nipples Perkiness@0.2, Thighs Slim@0.5

20 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

ZBG already comes with a bunch of examples. I usually just use those as a starting point and make edits, but here are a few completely custom templates I made from scratch for unique characters in a mod I'm working on (note that several of these are fairly extreme shapes):

Unique0=Belly Big@0.5, Belly Size@0.5, BodyFat@0.5, Bum Apple@0.5, Bum Chubby@1.5, Bum Size@1.5, ButtGravity@0.5, Calf Size@0.5, Hips Size@0.5, Hips Upper Width@0.5, Legs Chubby@1.5, Nipples Puffy@2.0, Thighs Size@1.5, Waist Chubby@0.5, Waist Size@1.0
Unique1=Back Arch@-1.0, BodyFat@2.0, Boobs Big@1.0, Boobs Gravity@0.5, Boobs Mellons@0.5, Boobs Yuge@0.5
Unique2=Back Arch@-0.5, BodyFat@1.5, Boobs Big@-0.5, Boobs Cleavage@-1.5, Boobs Flat@0.5, Boobs Gravity@-1.5, Boobs Height@-0.5, Boobs Perky@0.5, Boobs Push Up@0.5, Boobs Small@0.5, Boobs Tiny@0.5, Boobs Together@-0.5, Boobs Top Slope@-0.5, Boobs Width@-0.5, BreastArmpitWide@0.5, BreastArmpitIn@-0.5, BreastConcave@-1.5, BreastCurve@1.0, Chest Depth@-0.5, Chest Width@-0.5, Nipples Distance@1.0, Nipples Length@0.5, Nipples Perkiness@0.5, Nipples Puffy@1.5, Nipples Size@0.5, Nipples Tip@0.5, Torso Size@2.5
Unique3=BodyFat@0.5, Boobs Big@1.0, Boobs Gravity@1.0, Boobs Mellons@0.5, Boobs Perky@0.5, Boobs Together@-0.5, Boobs Top Slope@-1.0, Boobs Width@0.5, Boobs Yuge@0.5, BreastArmpitWide@-0.5, BreastArmpitIn@0.5, BreastConcave@-1.0, BreastCurve@-1.0, BreastHeight2@-1.0, Nipples Areola@1.0, Nipples Length@1.0, Nipples Perkiness@0.5, Nipples Puffy@0.5, Nipples Shape@0.5, Nipples Size@-1.0
Unique4=Boobs Small@0.5, ButtThin@0.5, Calf Small@0.5, HipsNarrow@0.5, Legs Thin@0.5, LegThin@0.5, Nipples Perkiness@0.2, Thighs Slim@0.5

ZBG come with the default FG body presets (Fusion-VanillaEsque|Fusion-Athletic|Fusion-Petite|Fusion-Curvy|...) but like they say: the more merrier ?.

Thank you.

Hello, on the Grease Rat Garbs mod page on Nexus I noticed that : "Conversion for Fusion Girl kindly prepared by Jamurosan and hosted on the Fusion Girl page on Lover's Lab", but I don't see it for download. Is it on a separate page?

Also the CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon conversion is deleted from Nexus, was it uploaded somewhere else?

Edited by Dreamer1986
8 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Hello, on the Grease Rat Garbs mod page on Nexus I noticed that : "Conversion for Fusion Girl kindly prepared by Jamurosan and hosted on the Fusion Girl page on Lover's Lab", but I don't see it for download. Is it on a separate page?

Also the CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon conversion is deleted from Nexus, was it uploaded somewhere else?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157713-the-official-fusion-girl-175-armor-and-clothing-conversion-thread/