Serana Dialogue Add-On SE

New Years Dev Update:
Version 4.1 is fully released! Full changelog on my website.

AeG0lYm.png

Have Serana call you by an exclusive name and get early access to mod content, including Version 4.1! Join the Patreon.

What Does This Mod Do?
It's a highly acclaimed and popular expansion of Serana's dialogue and NPC features to make her a more immersive follower. Serana Dialogue Add-On (SDA) adds more facets and dimensions to the character, exploring new character traits and character arcs (see my character philosophy for Serana). As an NPC, Serana is more intelligent and has many new follower features. The dialogue lines in this mod (over 8000) are all fully voiced, utilizing new voice-acted lines by Kerstyn Unger.

If you have more questions or would like to know more, please visit my website

Find the Official SDA Replacer, Trueblood Serana, over here.

Revoice Status:
Radiant Revoice = 100%
Dawnguard Quest Revoice = 100% (as of Version 3.2)

Edited by Martimius
4 hours ago, Gukahn said:

One of those mods, i couldn't play dawnguard without anymore ? Something i asked myself since a long time, is it safe to import her to nethers framework right away or should we wait until finishing the questline? ?

I would rather wait but I think after starting the Moth Priest quest there shouldn't be any problems, and remember to remove her from the framework before curing her (if you want to cure her, that is)

5 minutes ago, Grajowiec said:

I would rather wait but I think after starting the Moth Priest quest there shouldn't be any problems, and remember to remove her from the framework before curing her (if you want to cure her, that is)

Thanks for answering, i will try that ?

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Can I use this with Amorous Adventures without the patch? I do like Serena content from AA so I don't want to disable it.

You can but you will have two romance plots playing at the same time, it would feel like Serana has 2 vastly different personalities

Glad to find my favourite Follower/ Companion/ Lover mod Overhaul here! She is unreplacable.

Your latest update works flawless and enjoyed it more than ever.

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Maybe I'm dumb, but is there a way to give her different armor that isn't necessarily better than what she has? I could import her into NFF, give her a set and take her original set away, and then kick her out of NFF. Is that a decent option?

Dunno, but i got the tipp from Grajowiec to just import her after the Quest with the Moth Priest and it worked to the point i stopt my play with this save.  Quest where working, dialogue triggered right so no worry's here i think.

On 7/29/2021 at 10:55 PM, applesandmayo said:

Maybe I'm dumb, but is there a way to give her different armor that isn't necessarily better than what she has? I could import her into NFF, give her a set and take her original set away, and then kick her out of NFF. Is that a decent option?

On 7/30/2021 at 5:31 PM, Gukahn said:

Dunno, but i got the tipp from Grajowiec to just import her after the Quest with the Moth Priest and it worked to the point i stopt my play with this save.  Quest where working, dialogue triggered right so no worry's here i think.

Yeah, did the same here. Just make sure to do it before she "leaves" when you bring her back to the volikhar. Otherwise she will idle indefinetly (atleast that happend to me) since NFF wouldn't let her go. 

On 7/3/2021 at 9:46 PM, Grajowiec said:

You can but you will have two romance plots playing at the same time, it would feel like Serana has 2 vastly different personalities

I gather Serana Dialogue Addon will detect AA and adjust for it. So AA will not interfere with SDA.

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Elysian97m said:

Can someone make me a patch or find me a workaround for the mod limiting a Serana romance and a vanilla marriage all at once? I wanna be married to female Miraak and Serana together

I think the serana marriage from this mod didn't count as a vanilla skyrim marriage, so you should be able to marry Miraak too.

Maybe I got my mods mixed up though.

Edited by venomr
9 minutes ago, venomr said:

I think the serana marriage from this mod didn't count as a vanilla skyrim marriage, so you should be able to marry Miraak too.

Maybe I got my mods mixed up though.

I haven't played this mod yet but I seem to remember someone stating that you can still get married in the vanilla marriage ceremony but that Serana breaks up with you.  Its possible that the person who posted was saying what they think should happen rather than what will happen, but assuming my memory of the post is accurate you can't have both marriages at once.

6 hours ago, axz2 said:

I haven't played this mod yet but I seem to remember someone stating that you can still get married in the vanilla marriage ceremony but that Serana breaks up with you.  Its possible that the person who posted was saying what they think should happen rather than what will happen, but assuming my memory of the post is accurate you can't have both marriages at once.

Spoiler

As far as I remember, Serana talks to you when you're romancing her and marry another person, and says something on the line of: "You have a family, and I don't want to go in the way - but I'll still be your friend" - so basically only one marriage, Serana or someone else. She's a bit old-fashioned in that matter.

Though, with Nords/Atmorans... wouldn't that be "the new imperial/cyrodiilic monogamy"? Atmorans (or at least their gods, especially Shor) were polygamists (Shor having Kyne as his warrior-wife/main spouse, and Mara and Dibella as his bed-wives/concubines)...

Edited by Shahariel