• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi.. fantastic mod.

I am seeing a lot of errors like these in my logs, even if I haven't met Serana yet.

Error spam with several messages per minute.

Anyone knows if there is a solution?

[02/24/2023 - 05:20:02PM] Realistic Hood Option Enabled
[02/24/2023 - 05:20:02PM] Error:  (02002B74): cannot fetch variable named iState of type int, returning 0.
stack:
	[ (02002B74)].DLC1SeranaLevelingScript.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
	[DLC1NPCMentalModel (02002B6E)].dlc1_npcmentalmodelscript.SneakingBug() - "-----------------------------" Line 789
	[DLC1NPCMentalModel (02002B6E)].dlc1_npcmentalmodelscript.OnUpdate() - "-----------------------------" Line 770

I would look into it but the sources of the scripts are not available in the bsa file.

Edit: Installing the Hood patch from the patch Hub + the required hood animation mod seem to have fixed that issue for me.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 4:48 PM, Kain82 said:

Hey Martimius,  big fan of your mod.  I was wondering do I still need to have Flower Girls active to use OStim?  Since I prefer to use OStim.

Bumping this question as I didn't see an answer. 

I'm using Serana dialogue add on, OstimNG, Opensex, and the kissing scenes just stall and I have to reset state. 

Edited by Duncan Idaho
  • 3 weeks later...

You completely removed Laura Bailey??? Really... I'm sorry but Serana is NOT Serana without Laura Bailey's voice, at this point this should be a stand alone follower instead of an "addon", it doesn't add anything, it changes everything, It's just not Serana anymore. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Martimius,

I have several errors when starting SDA without Serana around,

Spoiler

[04/20/2023 - 04:47:58PM] Error: Cannot call IsInCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias SeranaAlias on quest SDA_VanillaSpellHandler (4D56FA31)].SDA_VanillaSpellHandlerScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "---------------------------------" Line 17
[04/20/2023 - 04:47:58PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [alias SeranaAlias on quest SDA_VanillaSpellHandler (4D56FA31)].SDA_VanillaSpellHandlerScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "---------------------------------" Line 17

and

Spoiler

[04/20/2023 - 04:47:48PM] Error:  (02002B74): cannot fetch variable named iState of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [ (02002B74)].DLC1SeranaLevelingScript.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DLC1NPCMentalModel (02002B6E)].dlc1_npcmentalmodelscript.SneakingBug() - "-----------------------------" Line 789
    [DLC1NPCMentalModel (02002B6E)].dlc1_npcmentalmodelscript.OnUpdate() - "-----------------------------" Line 770

Just in case you want to correct these in next version.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2023 at 1:01 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Bumping this question as I didn't see an answer. 

I'm using Serana dialogue add on, OstimNG, Opensex, and the kissing scenes just stall and I have to reset state. 

Late reply but I use only Ostim and all scenes are fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone confirmed whether or not v4.0 is actually compatible with Sexlab? Do the romance animations in this mod work? I got stuck in the Ancestor Glade waaay deep into the Dawnguard questline and I don't really want to update and start over if I'm going to end up stuck again...

EDIT: I upgraded from 3.3.1 to 4.0, and cleaned up my save with ReSaver as instructed in one of the pinned comments in SDA's Nexus page and Sexlab animations work now. You might have to wait a couple seconds after doing it with Serana (without talking to her) to proceed with dialogue, in my experience. 

Edited by Redshiftja
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Martimius

This is a suggestion to enhance the Kissing scene with a minimal striping on the file "SDA_FGMaintenance":

function FlowerGirlsKiss(actor aLover, actor bLover)

if bLover == none
		bLover = PlayerRef
	endIf
	if IsOstimInstalled
		int[] bStrippingSlots = Ostim.StrippingSlots
		Ostim.StrippingSlots = new int[6]
		Ostim.StrippingSlots[0] = 30
		Ostim.StrippingSlots[1] = 31
		Ostim.StrippingSlots[2] = 39
		Ostim.StrippingSlots[3] = 44
		Ostim.StrippingSlots[4] = 60
		Ostim.StrippingSlots[5] = 61
		aLover.PlayIdle(ResetRoot)
		Ostim.StartScene(bLover, aLover, false, false, false, "0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Em|St9AdoreKm", none, none, false, none)
		utility.Wait(2.00000)
		Ostim.StrippingSlots = bStrippingSlots
		while Ostim.animationrunning()
			utility.Wait(2.00000)
		endWhile
	elseIf IsSexlabInstalled
		Actor[] Positions = Sexlab.MakeActorArray(bLover, aLover)
		sslBaseAnimation[] Anims
		int[] Genders = Sexlab.ActorLib.GenderCount(Positions)
		if (Genders[2] + Genders[3]) < 1
			Anims = Sexlab.AnimSlots.GetByTags(Positions.Length, "Kissing", "Sex,Vaginal,Anal,Penis,HandJob,Cunnilingus,Blowjob,Boobjob,Footjob,Handjob", True)
		elseIf Sexlab.GetVersion() >= 16300
			Anims = Sexlab.CreatureSlots.GetByCreatureActorsTags(Positions.Length, Positions, "Kissing", "Sex,Vaginal,Anal,Penis,HandJob,Cunnilingus,Blowjob,Boobjob,Footjob,Handjob", True)
		endIf
		sslthreadcontroller slThreadId
		If Anims && Anims.Length > 0
			slThreadId = Sexlab.ThreadSlots.GetController(Sexlab.StartSex(Positions, Anims, none, none, false))
			if slThreadId ; Lmited Striping
				bool[] StripSlots = new bool[33]
				StripSlots[0] = True
				StripSlots[1] = True
				StripSlots[9] = True
				StripSlots[14] = True
				StripSlots[30] = True
				StripSlots[31] = True
				StripSlots[32] = True
				slThreadId.SetStrip(bLover, StripSlots)
				slThreadId.SetStrip(aLover, StripSlots)
				slThreadId.DisableUndressAnimation(none, true)
			endIf
		else
			slThreadId = Sexlab.QuickStart(aLover, bLover, none, none, none, none, "", "Kissing")
		endIf
		if slThreadId
			slThreadId.DisableLeadIn(True)
			Int i = 0
			Bool b = false
			while !b
				utility.Wait(2.00000)
				i += 1
				if Sexlab.FindPlayerController() == -1
					b = true
					debug.Trace("SDA: SL Threadlock released due to scene ending.", 0)
				endIf
				if i > 250
					b = true
					debug.Trace("SDA: SL Threadlock has existed for more than 16 minutes, breaking lock in case this is a bug.", 0)
				endIf
			endWhile
		elseIf IsFGInstalled
			debug.Trace("SDA SL Thread did not exist but FG did, falling back to FG.", 0)
			FlowerGirls.FlowerGirlsKiss(bLover, aLover)
		else
			debug.Trace("SDA SL Thread did not exist, falling back to vanilla.", 0)
			game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 5.00000, 10.0000)
			SDA_FGMaintenanceFadetoBlack.Start()
			SDA_KissMessage.Show(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000)
		endIf
	elseIf IsFGInstalled
		FlowerGirls.FlowerGirlsKiss(bLover, aLover)
	else
		game.FadeOutGame(false, true, 5.00000, 10.0000)
		SDA_FGMaintenanceFadetoBlack.Start()
		SDA_KissMessage.Show(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000)
	endIf
endFunction

The changes are on Ostin and SexLab. I'm don't check if the Ostin changes will be compatible with older versions but the changes on the SexLab even when have to be compiled with some of the last versions and  is optimized for that, still is compatible with olders versions of SexLab.

By the way, this should remove only the face items, shield and weapons. keeping your body dressed. Also limit the SexLab animations to those that are just about kissing, to keep the immersion.

Edited by OsmelMC
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Greetings. First of all, MANY THANKS for creating this mod, I really, REALLY loved it so far. Second, I wanna ask: In riverwood sometimes Serana tells me "I have something for you" and plays an animation where she removes some necklace from her, but I get nothing and the dialogue repeats

On 2/23/2023 at 11:11 PM, aspirine2 said:

hey, is there patches for sexlab mods to work with this...i saw you mentioning some but can't finding any link!?

If you have any, uhh, compatible... unpaid, involuntary skin peddlers in your employ, Serana will take advantage of them on her own.

• 3 weeks later...