On 1/9/2022 at 5:24 AM, Shahariel said:
  Hide contents

As far as I remember, Serana talks to you when you're romancing her and marry another person, and says something on the line of: "You have a family, and I don't want to go in the way - but I'll still be your friend" - so basically only one marriage, Serana or someone else. She's a bit old-fashioned in that matter.

Though, with Nords/Atmorans... wouldn't that be "the new imperial/cyrodiilic monogamy"? Atmorans (or at least their gods, especially Shor) were polygamists (Shor having Kyne as his warrior-wife/main spouse, and Mara and Dibella as his bed-wives/concubines)...

Is there a way to disable that check? 

• 2 weeks later...

On version 2.9.2.3.... (SE of course not the AE mess) I had some hilarious random things just happen. ?

Was in Fellglow Keep. (Mage College questline.) Suddenly I hear ... Serana! :scream: I haven't released her yet nor even been to Fort Dawnguard. She appeared out of thin air in the room where you save Orthorn. ? Good thing too, I was losing the fight and Serana made the difference! ?‍♀️

She seemingly stood still until I unlocked the door in the Caller's room and she ... walked right out! ? Tried following her but she went POOF again.

Thought that was the end of it but I got back to the University, had the little chat with the Pjisic and POOF! Serana casually walks through the Archmage's quarters like she owned the place!! (She probably does but I digress. ?)

Due to some other updates I have to make a brand new game anyway, so I'll be updating to the latest. And of course, given that I have a whole MO2 section just for Serana, this mod may not even be to blame. I've still yet to actually check out the content added, all I can say is: voice sounds great! On my new game I'll head right to freeing her.

43 minutes ago, Nessa said:

On version 2.9.2.3.... (SE of course not the AE mess) I had some hilarious random things just happen. ?

Was in Fellglow Keep. (Mage College questline.) Suddenly I hear ... Serana! :scream: I haven't released her yet nor even been to Fort Dawnguard. She appeared out of thin air in the room where you save Orthorn. ? Good thing too, I was losing the fight and Serana made the difference! ?‍♀️

She seemingly stood still until I unlocked the door in the Caller's room and she ... walked right out! ? Tried following her but she went POOF again.

Thought that was the end of it but I got back to the University, had the little chat with the Pjisic and POOF! Serana casually walks through the Archmage's quarters like she owned the place!! (She probably does but I digress. ?)

Due to some other updates I have to make a brand new game anyway, so I'll be updating to the latest. And of course, given that I have a whole MO2 section just for Serana, this mod may not even be to blame. I've still yet to actually check out the content added, all I can say is: voice sounds great! On my new game I'll head right to freeing her.

That's some Monthy python shit going on ? Freaking love it

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why, but I'm having a conflict issue with this mod and the Skill Based Muscle mod. It randomly breaks my character's body texture when I change or remove armor sets and stops all progress in the Skill Based Muscle mod. NPCs are unaffected, just the player character has these problems.

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2022 at 8:23 AM, Jesus270 said:

anyone else can't load their saves with the SL patch specifically? or is it just me for whatever reason?

edit: gotten to the first romance scene only to find that the patch doesn't even work in the first place 

Just ran into same thing.  If I run the patch no kiss and no relationship update or dialog.  If i disable the patch I get the dark screen instead of a kiss saying we kiss and the dialog and relationship progresses.  Played around with load order doesnt seam to work on AE with latest builds.  Its unfortunate sadly because this kiss was the whole purpose of even completing Soul Cairn.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update! A couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to update to this version from 2.9.2.7 without starting a new game?

2. If no, is it safe to update the version for an existing save but before starting the DG quest line?

On 7/2/2021 at 5:25 AM, Gukahn said:

One of those mods, i couldn't play dawnguard without anymore ? Something i asked myself since a long time, is it safe to import her to nethers framework right away or should we wait until finishing the questline? ?

FWIW I import her right after returning to an meeting her at Ft. Dawnguard. Have been doing so for a while now and I've not had any trouble whatsoever. Like the others said, right after you get the mothpriest quest.

On 1/8/2022 at 12:30 AM, Elysian97m said:

Can someone make me a patch or find me a workaround for the mod limiting a Serana romance and a vanilla marriage all at once? I wanna be married to female Miraak and Serana together

I've never had a problem with marriage. I've courted Serana successfully even with a vanilla wife already obtained. Contrary to the description Serana just never gave a fuck. So to speak. *ahem

-shrug

36 minutes ago, Sulphur.999 said:

I've never had a problem with marriage. I've courted Serana successfully even with a vanilla wife already obtained. Contrary to the description Serana just never gave a fuck. So to speak. *ahem

-shrug

Could I see your modlist?

13 minutes ago, Elysian97m said:

Could I see your modlist?

This is what I'm using right now. I usually have BBLS also but I'm running without so I'll recognize changes when I add it back as apparently it conflicts somehow? I never had an issue using it but I just added the latest update to SDA 3.0.1 and I'm kinda weird that way.

Full disclosure that I haven't gotten that far in this playthrough so your mileage may vary.

plugins.txt

9 minutes ago, Sulphur.999 said:

This is what I'm using right now. I usually have BBLS also but I'm running without so I'll recognize changes when I add it back as apparently it conflicts somehow? I never had an issue using it but I just added the latest update to SDA 3.0.1 and I'm kinda weird that way.

Full disclosure that I haven't gotten that far in this playthrough so your mileage may vary.

plugins.txt 3.28 kB · 0 downloads

Anything that might impact the marriage quest?

3 hours ago, Elysian97m said:

Anything that might impact the marriage quest?

To be honest, this is not a good example. I only say that because I haven't been that far with the current version of SDA yet. So I don't really know for sure. I'll give you another that was the exact plugin list I was using. Yay profiles!

It is an older version of SDA listed here. 2.6.5. I never once had a problem marrying whomever I wanted (Usually Ysolda) and also getting through the marriage with Serana. She literally didn't give a shit. Like she didn't notice.

I dunno why

None of my mods effect the marriage quest, except if you count NFF. There is an option in there to allow you to "elope" without going through Riften and the Amulet of Mara, but I never used it.

But, like I said. Your mileage may vary.

plugins-2.txt

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

Is there a difference between the Serana dialogue here and the one on Nexus. I use the Nexus one for reference.

On 7/7/2022 at 6:27 AM, Gukahn said:

If both get regular Updates then no, should be the same