5 hours ago, executaball said:

Hey! Yeah sure, what would you suggest?

Awesome, there's this mod: 

Which offers a ton of dialogue for the player to engage in with NPCs in order to build relationships.

And there's these mods, with a couple of non-dialogue voicelines. Would be nice to finally run this without subtitles enabled:

The last may need to be converted to SE. I did a personal port for myself. I'd imagine fuz files shouldn't matter though...

Edited by LostDremoraDream

Hey, just wanted to let you know I think this mod, or perhaps, series of mods, is pretty spectacular.  If no one else has let you know you're appreciated recently, then I hope this suffices.

Agreed! the work you are doing is awesome and you are awesome-  its quite a step in modding in general. I was wondering when mods would begin to utilize vasyth as a more common place tool and although it would have been great to see it used years ago with all the mods requiring (fuz ro doh silent voice mod) its still cool to see things still kicking.

One mod that I couldn't ever get to work properly was SL Dirty Talk . Apparently it is compatible with both sse and le. While I personally haven't been able to get it to work long term, i'm sure others have and would probably appreciate any vasynth integration. Thanks for your hard work ?

Thanks for the support everyone 

>.<

On other note it's currently day 3 of trying to make .lip files for Troubles of Heroine in CK with crashes every 20 minutes or so. I've so far generated about 70,000 out of the 200,000 .lip files and CK is refusing to make any more ;-; I might just use some fake .lip files matching the sound length instead for the rest.

5 hours ago, executaball said:

Hm, I downloaded that mod and it seems none of the NPCs have voice types. Might have to wait a bit to get around to that one, since it has quite a bit of NPCs.

I did not realize that the NPCs lacked voice types. As a first step, I suppose we need @ruddycray to add voice types to the NPCs.

10 hours ago, judge007 said:

Any body request Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE yet . . .?

I might take a look at that after finishing up Troubles of Heroine right now, updating Simple Slavery, and doing a couple of smaller mods.

I'll have to check if it's using anything weird with string files, and also optimize my process for extracting lines because even with perfect 1:1 lines (nothing extra) that mod as I recall will already be in the millions of lines range.

Edited by executaball

Looks dope, but the size of some of these, my skyrim is already 100+ gigs and my mod folder like another 60, any way of reducing the size? But the mod defo must get, since i started modding skyrim, i always wanted

voice lines for these mods, they don't sound that bad either. Any chance of doing some sexlab stuff, maybe like some SLEN etc.

Edit: Also could you do devious followers at some point?

Edited by NiX10

Holy shit, You are doing a great service to the community with this dude, thanks for this and hope you continue doing this amazing work!

I honestly didn't give it that much attention the first time I saw it, but now I actually took the time to read what was this mod about, and is amazing.

6 hours ago, NiX10 said:

Edit: Also could you do devious followers at some point?

3 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

There are already voice packs for Devious Followers cont.  I can't recall if they are under the SE version or the LE version, though.

Here's the link for my packed .bsa version of the Devious Followers cont. voices, as well as the quote to the original post. 

2 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Would be nice to get voices for this mod, as it uses "butchered" dialogue which is to be honest is jarring to listen to.

You can choose between 3 different voice types in the MCM. Why not give that a try?

36 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

You can choose between 3 different voice types in the MCM. Why not give that a try?

sorry if my initial comment appeared rude in tone, I do use the butchered option as it has alot of comments for the situation which others lack but i tend to turn it off after some time since the lack of the voice tone breaks immersion for me

3 hours ago, nomkaz said:

2 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

sorry if my initial comment appeared rude in tone, I do use the butchered option as it has alot of comments for the situation which others lack but i tend to turn it off after some time since the lack of the voice tone breaks immersion for me

Uhm,

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/

Sure looks like Spank that Ass has a pack . . .

5 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Hey I'm wondering actually, where are the voices for Spank that Ass stored? Couldn't find it under the /sound/ folder, just some sound effects.

7 minutes ago, executaball said:

Hey I'm wondering actually, where are the voices for Spank that Ass stored? Couldn't find it under the /sound/ folder, just some sound effects.

Version 4.5 SE regular plugin & ESP-FE have the the \sound\voice\Spankthatass.esp folder and fuz files under voice folders

you must be looking at an older version