6 hours ago, JB. said:

He must uninstall "The Previous Girl" too. It's a mod that modifies my tattoos, but since it hasn't been updated, my new tattoos look purple. 

The issue has been resolved。Thx a ton!👍

👍 I uploaded a small hotfix, the dildo chair and grandma's bag should be fixed by now. I left a script-test for the Kziitd and Ego framework and that affected some triggers handled by my main script.

44 minutes ago, JB. said:

👍 I uploaded a small hotfix, the dildo chair and grandma's bag should be fixed by now. I left a script-test for the Kziitd and Ego framework and that affected some triggers handled by my main script.

More holy water eh? Those do seem to work wonders tho🤣

48 minutes ago, JB. said:

Got it!

If you need me to break something with KFT, let me know. I got the latest update ego posted. Lord there's a shite ton of restraints!! :)

@JB.

I thought of a subtle addition to the Sophie's Wardrobe quest.

IF you lie to the OB as to where you got Larsen's outfit, once done convincing him and before returning to Sophie, you should go let Patti in on the "little lie". Or you'll get your first whipping with that pretty gold whip later when he finds out.

Kind of a bonding thing between the Bitches.

K... off to an orgy to turn Sophie into a slut puppy.  😈

Edited by izzyknows
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

@JB.

I thought of a subtle addition to the Sophie's Wardrobe quest.

IF you lie to the OB as to where you got Larsen's outfit, once done convincing him and before returning to Sophie, you should go let Patti in on the "little lie". Or you'll get your first whipping with that pretty gold whip later when he finds out.

Kind of a bonding thing between the Bitches.

K... off to an orgy to turn Sophie into a slut puppy.  😈

That's a good idea, Patti has a free dialogue slot that I could never think of what to fill it with. 

-Tell her you had a nightmare with someone who train you. 
-Let's go train. 
-Bye. 
-?

So I guess the puppy can confess to Patti that she's been firm - and that Daddy still didn't dare punish her with a whip like the other two bitches feared - or she can tell her that she decided to tell a little fib so Daddy wouldn't feel bad, and that probably saved her from her first whipping punishment.

Personally the cannon would be to be firm and tell the OB where the Outfit came from. Just to prove that indeed OB is like Genghis Kahn, and our protagonista is like the Princess Xi Xia (Gengis never used violence on her).

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Personally the cannon would be to be firm and tell the OB where the Outfit came from. Just to prove that indeed OB is like Genghis Kahn, and our protagonista is like the Princess Xi Xia (Gengis never used violence on her).

I really like that the PC flat out tells the OB that she too is going to reciprocate and provide a bit of training for him.  He knows it yet is still swayed.

Just fucking awesome stuff!!!

I do think that if the PC gets whipped, it should be less extreme than say Nora would get. But getting caught lying to him would warrant a few lashes, as that is also breaking trust. Telling the truth that shes been bad would still get a corrective... spanking, grounded, yelled at... lot less severe. Seeing as my PC is a submissive slut, the spanking is welcomed. Just don't tell daddy! LOL

I'm having a problem. Just took off for the Brotherhood ship enroute to Far Harbor, and the uh... ship is missing. Fell into the water with Music, Kells and Corsican.

NR is at the bottom of the my load order, so it shouldn't be any sort of conflict.

20240317155428_1.jpg

i have a little problemwith NR 6.6.0 on the USS Moon Of Steel

image.jpeg.ce496a14d85b731e1903dae96657ce4d.jpeg 

image.jpeg.948970e29f2ea54e92dff9fd2eaaf9bd.jpeg

no Floors

the complete Vertibird crew fall into the ocean

did i miss some Requirement?

Edited by Toddi
the command office cell has floor, if you can reach it with tcl command.

Hmm, I have not visited the Moon Of Steel in version 6.6 yet. I wonder if the cleanup might have had something to do with it. 

If I remember correctly I did an interior cleaning (I removed the pre-combines). Maybe I touched the MOS. 😵‍💫

7 minutes ago, CrantiusColto said:

Heh, what're the odds.

did you see anyone else with this bug.

i have skipped 1 or 2 versions before 6.6, but this is not a brand new quest so i guess it should be stable???

Version 6.6.1h with the Moon of Steel with its pre-combines re-done. For the adventurers who are still testing Nora's route with this new version -which of course is not stable-. Although that you guys have made it this far in version 6.6 is definitely good news. 

@Toddi

@CrantiusColto

Grandma's food and dildo chair fixes included. You can delete hotfix 6.6.1g if you had it installed.

Photo120.png.d084c95273ba18bd4024a5e16b383b8d.png

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I really like that the PC flat out tells the OB that she too is going to reciprocate and provide a bit of training for him.  He knows it yet is still swayed.

I do think that if the PC gets whipped, it should be less extreme than say Nora would get. But getting caught lying to him would warrant a few lashes, as that is also breaking trust. Telling the truth that shes been bad would still get a corrective... spanking, grounded, yelled at... lot less severe. Seeing as my PC is a submissive slut, the spanking is welcomed. Just don't tell daddy! LOL

The problem is that the whipping are brutal in Fallout, I don't have a softer option. I recently found certain Rufgt's animation. You can test it by greeting the Overboss in farm clothes. But I'm not 100% convinced. 

Punishments like taking away her credit card, or putting a collar on her for X amount of time, or taking away her Vespa or future Scooter sounds more within reason. Uh, and make her to do some chores in Fizztop. 

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, JB. said:

The problem is that the whipping are brutal in Fallout, I don't have a softer option. I recently found certain Rufgt's animation. You can test it by greeting the Overboss in farm clothes. But I'm not 100% convinced. 

Punishments like taking away her credit card, or putting a collar on her for X amount of time, or taking away her Vespa or future Scooter sounds more within reason. Uh, and make her to do some chores in Fizztop. 

I like these Ideas. I do feel tho it would be different for the OBB virgin vs OBB non-virgin. I think if you like izzy's character and and went all out a harsher punishment is needed. The OB should actually ask you what you had to do to get that outfit and I really don't think he would mind if you just gave a BJ as a virgin girl. I feel he would be kinda proud that it was so easy for you to get that outfit outa Larsen. The Party tho is different story. You have the options to show restraint and if you go all out then the punishment could be a bit harsher if you did the Anal and the Orgy. Once again if you choose to avoid the anal and orgy as a virgin girl that would show the OB that you care more for him than the money you could have gotten and he would be kinda proud. Your ass belongs to him after all and maby I don't know give you the caps as a reward for your loyalty but if she went through with it maby do one of these punishments. I am speaking mostly from the OBB-virgin perspective here.

Edited by osculim
9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

4 hours ago, osculim said:

I like these Ideas. I do feel tho it would be different for the OBB virgin vs OBB non-virgin. I think if you like izzy's character and and went all out a harsher punishment is needed. The OB should actually ask you what you had to do to get that outfit and I really don't think he would mind if you just gave a BJ as a virgin girl. I feel he would be kinda proud that it was so easy for you to get that outfit outa Larsen. The Party tho is different story. You have the options to show restraint and if you go all out then the punishment could be a bit harsher if you did the Anal and the Orgy. Once again if you choose to avoid the anal and orgy as a virgin girl that would show the OB that you care more for him than the money you could have gotten and he would be kinda proud. Your ass belongs to him after all and maby I don't know give you the caps as a reward for your loyalty but if she went through with it maby do one of these punishments. I am speaking mostly from the OBB-virgin perspective here.

So... Only the popular kids get to make suggestions that I got berated & run down for.

Not by you @izzyknows

2 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

So... Only the popular kids get to make suggestions that I got berated & run down for.

Not by you @izzyknows

Hey why are you pointing fingers at me? Who berated any of your ideas? The fact that you quoted both me and Izzy's post but the exclude izzy tells me you are pointing fingers at me. As for my post you quoted. Not once did I say JB must put any of it in the mod. I made it pretty clear that is how I see it so its just a point of view. I don't care either way. Its completely up to JB what he puts in his mod. I will still enjoy it as much as I am now.

50 minutes ago, osculim said:

Hey why are you pointing fingers at me? Who berated any of your ideas? The fact that you quoted both me and Izzy's post but the exclude izzy tells me you are pointing fingers at me. As for my post you quoted. Not once did I say JB must put any of it in the mod. I made it pretty clear that is how I see it so its just a point of view. I don't care either way. Its completely up to JB what he puts in his mod. I will still enjoy it as much as I am now.

Quote from page 559, you and Vaultbait.

On 3/7/2024 at 1:05 PM, vaultbait said:

I've taken to adding (polite) disclaimers to my mod descriptions saying that I'm not looking for anyone's "great ideas" on what I could add, I have plenty of great ideas and not enough time to implement them all. But yes, it seems like (especially new) users who get excited by a mod can't help but express their opinions on what direction the mod author should take things. I've mainly just started ignoring them and only reply to bug reports, questions not already covered by the description/FAQs, or offers to help with specific tasks on the help-wanted list. Anything else is a recipe for burn-out.

Small easy Ideas that fit the vision of a mod are fine and JB tend to insert a lot of our ideas into his mods. The problem comes when these Ideas get way out of hand. Something simple to implement is fine in my opinion and sometimes it adds to the mod. I have to agree with you tho I see alot of new users that wasn't here at the start and don't know the vision for the mod jump in and try and force the authors of mods in a completely different direction that was intended. For example I see a lot of people make suggestions over on the CS page of thing to add to the mod that just don't fit the dark nature of the mod. Same here with NR the opposite is true. NR was never meant to be a dark mod. Also most folks don't realize the effort that goes into making these mods its not just a wave of the hand and things are done. It takes a lot of time. JB mentioned once that it can take up to a month just to make one quest. So yeah just my ten cents

I was not trying to start crap, should have written even toned speak, but you did run down the fact that I submitted ideas. I never put a must do on any suggestion, I just listed what I thought would help what was already written and in the mod.

I see a few users here influencing the way @JB. process, steering the Mod in directions non-homogenous.

I have been around since the early days of this mod too, you aren't the only one.

You have your own way, that is perfectly acceptable for your way you see to play. It does not however fit mine.

Influencing the author to Steer the mod in a way that only a couple of users like is a disservice to the whole of users here.

If you all were just making suggestions to fix what is not working, an idea on how to make something already there work better then you would not hear a peep out of me.

You even stated my toilet idea was "Silly" well what is silly about using mechanics in mods already req for NR.

I am not saying you are a bad person, you have helped me and I am thankful you are here, that said if you say ideas should be limited you should follow your own limits.

I am not going to apologize for what I said, it is the way I feel.

I see the list of req mods, patches, etc. for NR growing more than ever, compatibility issues from those are complex to unravel and hard for those of us who aren't tech wizards to figure out.

I just want to play the mod the way JB. sees it and if you can help what he has already put there great.

We could have had an in depth discussion on "Romance" but this is not the area to have discourse about your idea of Romance vs my idea of Romance.

And don't give me the swingers thing, I lived with a "High Dollar Hooker" for over a year, what killed our relationship was a simple fix that was not applied, and no it was not the fact she had client's.

At my age one tends to see things more clearly than ever, maybe I can see further down the road, Dunno.

I wish you the best, I am not running you or your ideas down as mine were, just sayin practice what you preach. in an even tone with no emotion so if you get pissed, look inside not at me.

Edited by Raven 54

I encountered a problem: after the younger version of the character completed the Anal sex with OB, I surprisingly found out PC were pregnant... How should I set this up to avoid the issue?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by icevapour