I encountered a problem: after the younger version of the character completed the Anal sex with OB, I surprisingly found out PC were pregnant... How should I set this up to avoid the issue?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by icevapour
14 hours ago, JB. said:

That's a good idea, Patti has a free dialogue slot that I could never think of what to fill it with. 

-Tell her you had a nightmare with someone who train you. 
-Let's go train. 
-Bye. 
-?

So I guess the puppy can confess to Patti that she's been firm - and that Daddy still didn't dare punish her with a whip like the other two bitches feared - or she can tell her that she decided to tell a little fib so Daddy wouldn't feel bad, and that probably saved her from her first whipping punishment.

Personally the cannon would be to be firm and tell the OB where the Outfit came from. Just to prove that indeed OB is like Genghis Kahn, and our protagonista is like the Princess Xi Xia (Gengis never used violence on her).

🤣Speaking of which, it is said that Genghis Khan ultimately died from having his penis bitten off by The princess XI Xia.

Edited by icevapour
1 minute ago, icevapour said:

🤣Speaking of which, it is said that Genghis Khan ultimately died from having his penis bitten off by The princess XI Xia.

There were no credit cards in those days, so it was normal for girls to get upset easily.  💳

About pregnancy. If you notice, in Sexual Attributes it also sometimes marks the value "vaginal" as having some damage, when there shouldn't be any. I think it's a tag problem. But the animations I use don't have a tag like "vaginal" or "penis to vagina".

It would be best not to play with a pregnancy mod unless you really want it, as it is not something that is planned in this mod. 

7 hours ago, osculim said:

I like these Ideas. I do feel tho it would be different for the OBB virgin vs OBB non-virgin. I think if you like izzy's character and and went all out a harsher punishment is needed. The OB should actually ask you what you had to do to get that outfit and I really don't think he would mind if you just gave a BJ as a virgin girl. I feel he would be kinda proud that it was so easy for you to get that outfit outa Larsen. The Party tho is different story. You have the options to show restraint and if you go all out then the punishment could be a bit harsher if you did the Anal and the Orgy. Once again if you choose to avoid the anal and orgy as a virgin girl that would show the OB that you care more for him than the money you could have gotten and he would be kinda proud. Your ass belongs to him after all and maby I don't know give you the caps as a reward for your loyalty but if she went through with it maby do one of these punishments. I am speaking mostly from the OBB-virgin perspective here.

One of the reasons I decided to have Patti and Dallas say "It's not a sin if it's for his benefit" was precisely to promote slutty decisions in our adventure 😝

I'm interested in some moment where he asks what you did at the party. 

Unfortunately my mod doesn't track the things you did at the party, it only counts how many times you went to the party, so I have no way for the OB to know what you did and we'll have to leave it up to each player's honesty. But I don't want to punish for doing something I promote myself hehe. 

7 minutes ago, JB. said:

There were no credit cards in those days, so it was normal for girls to get upset easily.  💳

About pregnancy. If you notice, in Sexual Attributes it also sometimes marks the value "vaginal" as having some damage, when there shouldn't be any. I think it's a tag problem. But the animations I use don't have a tag like "vaginal" or "penis to vagina".

It would be best not to play with a pregnancy mod unless you really want it, as it is not something that is planned in this mod. 

Yeah,credit cards are really too important, hahaha.
Received, I really hope my character can have a baby for OB in the plot. “Shaun, you have a brother now!"😜

1 hour ago, JB. said:

One of the reasons I decided to have Patti and Dallas say "It's not a sin if it's for his benefit" was precisely to promote slutty decisions in our adventure 😝

I'm interested in some moment where he asks what you did at the party. 

Unfortunately my mod doesn't track the things you did at the party, it only counts how many times you went to the party, so I have no way for the OB to know what you did and we'll have to leave it up to each player's honesty. But I don't want to punish for doing something I promote myself hehe. 

Yep no thats exactly how I figured but you know me I have a gazillion characters. And yeah I may or may not have 1 or 10 that are super slutty. One of them specifically is literally the town bicycle and will sleep with anyone. 😁I also do have a few I rp in a more conservative way that will not do all those things. That Is why I like the options you put in here for us. Choices are good.

1 hour ago, JB. said:

Unfortunately my mod doesn't track the things you did at the party, it only counts how many times you went to the party, so I have no way for the OB to know

So allow me a stupid question please, sex history can't be used for that?

Learning not asking for anything.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

So allow me a stupid question please, sex history can't be used for that?

Learning not asking for anything.

I'm in the middle of "Modder Zen" therapy so fire away. 

That mod (sex history) records that you did stuff, it's true. But I'm not a scripter and retrieving that data sounds messy to me (this is when a scripter comes to me and says "no, it's easy, look *proceed to develop fifteen paragraphs in Martian*), .

It's easier if I "mark" some things manually and save them. I would not be forcing a user to install another mod.  And I wouldn't have to be planning events "in case the user doesn't have sex history installed".

Like for example, I know whether or not you decided to suck Mason's dick, whether or not you kiss Larsen, etc. But the poker party? Hmm, I didn't consider it necessary because (for me) what happens there is something that remains private. 

Still, I can add things so that my mod remembers what you did at the party, but that will require a new save. But I must say I'm not 100% interested in that. 

Edited by JB.
3 hours ago, JB. said:

@JB. You know you are playing with fire right. Don't let your wife/gf see that you will get slapped🤣

BTW Yesterday I tested the Hi-Poly Heads patch for Nuka Ride.  :bawling:

Spoiler

Fallout418_3_202402_05_24.png.733ff72dc8d297d00d7e6dc7cf47f7f0.png

I had to download Oni Cute Face to bring her back to life. 

Spoiler

Capturadepantalla2024-03-1803_01_43.png.5cfc59b6a4a4035cf2eafc3b2fe7acd2.png

28 minutes ago, JB. said:

BTW Yesterday I tested the Hi-Poly Heads patch for Nuka Ride.  :bawling:

Hide contents

Fallout418_3_202402_05_24.png.733ff72dc8d297d00d7e6dc7cf47f7f0.png

I had to download Oni Cute Face to bring her back to life. 

Hide contents

Capturadepantalla2024-03-1803_01_43.png.5cfc59b6a4a4035cf2eafc3b2fe7acd2.png

Oh yeah I haven't had a chance to test it yet but I use oni face aswell with HP head so it should be ok. You haven't had the shrunken head yet tho that is pretty funny

Edited by osculim
1 hour ago, JB. said:

I'm in the middle of "Modder Zen" therapy so fire away. 

That mod (sex history) records that you did stuff, it's true. But I'm not a scripter and retrieving that data sounds messy to me (this is when a scripter comes to me and says "no, it's easy, look *proceed to develop fifteen paragraphs in Martian*), .

Your so funny!   :lol:  :lol:     Thanks for taking the time.

2 hours ago, JB. said:

So, no translation today huh?!?    :lol:

280px-Rosetta_Stone.JPG The Rosetta Stone

Edited by Raven 54
9 hours ago, icevapour said:

I encountered a problem: after the younger version of the character completed the Anal sex with OB, I surprisingly found out PC were pregnant... How should I set this up to avoid the issue?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mine got pregnant from a kiss with the Captain. I attributed it to his sheer manliness.

Hi all, you might remember me from such great hits like "why are my tits so saggy and distorted?" Fixed that by the way. I return with yet another issue. The music that is supposed to be accompanying the mod is not playing, which makes everything very unsettlingly quiet. Any pointers? Again, everything else is working as intended.

6 hours ago, CrantiusColto said:

Mine got pregnant from a kiss with the Captain. I attributed it to his sheer manliness.

About 10-20 years ago in China, sex education was very implicit. When children asked their parents, "How did we come to be?", sometimes parents would answer that they were picked up from the trash can, and other times they would say that parents kissing could result in having a baby. 🤣

5 hours ago, DeadManRising1219 said:

Hi all, you might remember me from such great hits like "why are my tits so saggy and distorted?" Fixed that by the way. I return with yet another issue. The music that is supposed to be accompanying the mod is not playing, which makes everything very unsettlingly quiet. Any pointers? Again, everything else is working as intended.

something you can try that may or may not work is to go into the MCM - Music section and first use it to block (turn off) the

music, exit MCM and wait a minute then go back in and turn it on again.  if that does not work i do not know offhand.

14 hours ago, DeadManRising1219 said:

Check two things: In the vanilla sound settings, make sure you don't have the music set to zero volume. 

Then in my MCM, make sure you don't have the music blocked. It's enabled by default.

Uh... I thought I could edit details in my main page, but it turns out now Nuka Ride went to the updated mods page. But there is no news stuff. I just updated my list of recommended mods to stop getting old bug reports. 

• I can no longer recommend Tisseman's "The Previous Girl" due to the new tattoos I implement coming out purple. 
  • I no longer recommend "Textures for the girls". 
  • Nor mods that could no longer be updated and were causing problems, such as the patch for Easy Girl and TRS. 

@JB. Ok thought I would do a Nora run with 6.6 and do some bug reporting. Will post them as I find some. 

1st one. When talking to mason during the audition after giving him a BJ all dialogue options just repeats and end up back to the main dialogue tree so the quest don't progress.

11 minutes ago, JB. said:
  • I can no longer recommend Tisseman's "The Previous Girl" due to the new tattoos I implement coming out purple. 
  • I no longer recommend "Textures for the girls". 

"no longer recommended" for those 2 mods means they become incompatible with your mod? or just removed recommendation

5 minutes ago, osculim said:

@JB. Ok thought I would do a Nora run with 6.6 and do some bug reporting. Will post them as I find some. 

1st one. When talking to mason during the audition after giving him a BJ all dialogue options just repeats and end up back to the main dialogue tree so the quest don't progress.

Really? I didn't really touch that and there are people who are about to finish it. Does it always happen? 

It is possible that Mason's dialogue is triggered just by being near him, in which case consider moving away from him - ending the dialogue - and approaching him again to talk to him. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Waity6taity said:

"no longer recommended" for those 2 mods means they become incompatible with your mod? or just removed recommendation

Tisseman's mod still works... but at the cost of having several tattoos that leave your entire body purple. 

"Textures for the girls" has problems with some specular textures. I remember it had been reported to me at the time. It basically causes some men to have no eyebrows and is very conducive to the "rusty face" bug. I uploaded "Nuka Ride: Textures for the Girls" in the Mega folder, where version 6.4 is located.

So they are still compatible, but I cannot recommend them. 

Edited by JB.
25 minutes ago, JB. said:

Really? I didn't really touch that and there are people who are about to finish it. Does it always happen? 

It is possible that Mason's dialogue is triggered just by being near him, in which case consider moving away from him - ending the dialogue - and approaching him again to talk to him. 

I've tried moving away he just starts over again. Ill test it again just to make 100% sure.