1 hour ago, JB. said:

Come to think of it, some seats and chairs are used by packages. When you start Seven Bar through Katelyn, everyone goes to sit down. Do you have that covered?

The packages have this name, there are about 9 of them:

Dinning_SevenBar

Just redirect them to the new seats. 

I try really hard NOT to change anything that's scripted or quest related.

Things like chairs, for example, can be switched to a different world model by using Alt + scroll, which retains the original record. It's kind of like using a material swap.

But yes, everything plays out like normal. :)  That's also why I make run after run after run..... trying to make bloody sure I didn't inadvertently break something.

1 hour ago, DeadManRising1219 said:

I am using 3bbb with knee fix, OCBPC and MTM. I tried messing with MTM to give my character extra firmness to see if that would help with sag, no dice. Also notable that this is the only outfit I've seen that does this, all other armor replacers and add-ins seem to work fine (I haven't gotten to other Nuka Ride outfits yet so idk about them)

So it sounds like the outfit may be built for normal CBBE rather than CBBE-3BBB? My understanding is that anything touching the breast area has to be specially converted to the CBBE-3BBB body since conversions for reguler CBBE won't work the same with it, but since I use Fusion Girl (which is inherently 3BBB already), that's about the extent of my familiarity with the matter.

The other reason I brought up physics is that exaggerated breast sag can be a failure on the part of the physics engine to correctly set the pull of gravity. Fallout 4's physics rendering is tied to your framerate, and if the engine is under strain when the model loads (like after going between interior and exterior cells or after fast travel to a very busy part of the map) you can end up with an effect like in your screenshot.

47 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Things like chairs, for example, can be switched to a different world model by using Alt + scroll,

ImagendeWhatsApp2024-03-13alas03_11.39_a51a080a.thumb.jpg.7e0a434b944b86266772b9c4d450bf31.jpg

I didn't know that. I want to scream. 

Well, on the other hand it's a relief, because if I ever want to use a certain chair in that bar, for some other scene in the future,  your patch won't be an inconvenience. 

45 minutes ago, JB. said:

Well, on the other hand it's a relief, because if I ever want to use a certain chair in that bar, for some other scene in the future,  your patch won't be an inconvenience.

There's also a find and replace in the drop-down menus, so you can for example swap the selected object with another of your choosing (same type by default but uncheck a checkbox and you can replace a static with furniture for example). Also you can tell it to apply your replacement to all the same objects in the cell, or in the whole worldspace.

2 hours ago, DeadManRising1219 said:

But all my outfit mods 😭

As someone who also have lot of must-have mods I usually wouldn't part with my advice is... Just create a modlist to play Nukaride (same goes for Commonwealth slavers if you want something darker).

It starts right out of the vault, and you can play through it without touching a single vanilla quest, using a single vanilla item (aside from food if you play survival, and possibly meds) or interacting with the vanilla game at all. For all intents and purposes it can be played as a total conversion mod. When you reach the end of the mod, congrats, you won the game, no need to continue, and when you wanna play vanilla storylines, you do that with all your normal favourite mods, just turn off CS/NR. 

Just my personal take. I had a couple of mods I usually use in my games that never came into play in my playthrough, because these mods are so far removed from normal gameplay it's essentially a seperate game.

What am I supposed to do in 'Kill Me Softly'? I know I'm supposed to go to the Roller Coaster, which I'm assuming means Mad Mulligans Mine but the door's locked so I can't get in. I've searched the whole zone multiple times but I can't see anyone else & Billy is still sat with Music in the saloon so what should I be doing? Thanks

20 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

What am I supposed to do in 'Kill Me Softly'? I know I'm supposed to go to the Roller Coaster, which I'm assuming means Mad Mulligans Mine but the door's locked so I can't get in. I've searched the whole zone multiple times but I can't see anyone else & Billy is still sat with Music in the saloon so what should I be doing? Thanks

Jump up on the coaster rail and follow it to the end. It's end to the left of Mulligans.

4 hours ago, JB. said:

ImagendeWhatsApp2024-03-13alas03_11.39_a51a080a.thumb.jpg.7e0a434b944b86266772b9c4d450bf31.jpg

You can also hide unwanted things using "1" on your keyboard, and then press "alt + 1" to reveal them, very useful when editing vanilla locations as there are a lot of mists and fogs,
and my personal favorite are material swaps on some furniture/walls/statics, double click the object and check material swaps in "extra" for some goodies :)

3 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

If for some reason Nisha didn't give you the scooter even though she was supposed to give it to you, use the MCM, scooter section, to get it. It is a little failsafe for these situations.

Here's two patches with overrides I made for NR in combination with hipoly faces redux. I used a xEdit script to change the head parts.

Feel free to do whatever you want with them :)

Both require hipoly faces redux, obviously.

Nuka Ride - HiPolified NPC.esp Nuka Ride World Patch - HiPolified NPC.esp

I also made two patches for wasteland heroines / lamakreis faces, but I would need permission from the authors before I can share them. You can easily forward the records yourself tho, it's only 5 conflicts for both mods.

15 minutes ago, Langmans said:

Here's two patches with overrides I made for NR in combination with hipoly faces redux. I used a xEdit script to change the head parts.

Nuka Ride - HiPolified NPC.esp 105.98 kB · 2 downloads   Nuka Ride World Patch - HiPolified NPC.esp 4.23 kB · 1 download

I also made two patches for wasteland heroines / lamakreis faces, but I would need permission from the authors before I can share them. You can easily forward the records yourself tho, it's only 5 conflicts for both mods.

This is actually pretty cool thanx dude. Now I can use my skin properly for the girls.

29 minutes ago, Langmans said:

Nuka Ride - HiPolified NPC.esp 105.98 kB · 3 downloads   Nuka Ride World Patch - HiPolified NPC.esp 4.23 kB · 2 downloads

That's so cool  👍I'll upload them to the Mega folder later.

Its mentioned that 6.6 is not compatible with Commonwealth slavers, but is this only because 6.6 adds new quests for the "young girl" perspective? Is the Nora-perspective still supported in 6.6 or untested? Asking in case I might decide to do a test run with the Nora perspective, but not if it was never intended to be played together at all (not even in the future when stable).

18 minutes ago, Sylen said:

Its mentioned that 6.6 is not compatible with Commonwealth slavers, but is this only because 6.6 adds new quests for the "young girl" perspective? Is the Nora-perspective still supported in 6.6 or untested? Asking in case I might decide to do a test run with the Nora perspective, but not if it was never intended to be played together at all (not even in the future when stable).

The paths will link up eventually. 6.6 is focused on the young girl. And JB mentioned that a bunch of things in the main path might have broken if memory serves. You can always try for the fun of it but I would recommend 6.4 for Nora

20 minutes ago, osculim said:

The paths will link up eventually. 6.6 is focused on the young girl. And JB mentioned that a bunch of things in the main path might have broken if memory serves. You can always try for the fun of it but I would recommend 6.4 for Nora

In my case, it was more for testing things out. But not much sense in testing things out if intentions don't align and the Nora path no longer being in scope for the mod.

35 minutes ago, Sylen said:

In my case, it was more for testing things out. But not much sense in testing things out if intentions don't align and the Nora path no longer being in scope for the mod.

Yes, you can play Slavers + Nora's route with 6.6. I'll never take that compatibility out, I'll just block the new route. 

What is broken is the order of dialogues. You might have to talk to an NPC several times until the NPC finally says the dialogue that corresponds, worst case scenario. 

I remember manually fixing a lot of those in 6.6 so I think Nora's route shouldn't be too buggy anymore. 

15 minutes ago, JB. said:

Yes, you can play Slavers + Nora's route with 6.6. I'll never take that compatibility out, I'll just block the new route. 

What is broken is the order of dialogues. You might have to talk to an NPC several times until the NPC finally says the dialogue that corresponds, worst case scenario. 

I remember manually fixing a lot of those in 6.6 so I think Nora's route shouldn't be too buggy anymore. 

Alright, thats all I needed to know. I'll report anything broken if I encounter it. 😎

6 minutes ago, osculim said:

Re-install captive tattoos and pick "classic"

He must uninstall "The Previous Girl" too. It's a mod that modifies my tattoos, but since it hasn't been updated, my new tattoos look purple. 

5 hours ago, JB. said:

does this have a few different dialogues for having completed CS going into ND as Nora? I think one was having worn skimpy clothes before?

3 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

does this have a few different dialogues for having completed CS going into ND as Nora? I think one was having worn skimpy clothes before?

There is a few but only really very early.