Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, phillout said:

 

Considering how easily triggered you are, you should probably stay off the Internet as well. 

 

Hey Sexy, so glad you pulled focus on the only real negative comment, though I read it as a statement factual at least to me.

 

I can agree to disagree with your concept of the internet, only because I view online as a safe environment to voice ideas, with out the intolerances of those who take self opinion to the next level, changing an idea into a belief. So sorry if I offended you sensibilities it was not the intention, I was just pointing out my idea of what I see that relates to your opinion of being to long and boring to be fun. Your idea (which is what I thought it was) pretty much states, (quote) "It's the gameplay that's killing me. I mean - click here and there several times, go to sleep. You can't do anything else because everyone says "you look tired", etc. And since it's only noon, you've got to wait until evening, then you've got to eat (I'm only playing this game on survival), go to sleep. And this is for in-game days, over and over." Then you ask for ways to skip those parts in the story or at least shorten them. (Quote)

"So...

- Is there any way to reduce the amount of chores? Get to the part where at least some action is happening?

- Is mixing NR with a normal gameplay technically possible? My character isn't somehow gimped/nerfed to prevent her from going into the actual combat, right?"

Maybe I misinterpreted what you state, anything is possible, language and many other things can be a factor in how one perceives the written word. I mean the first suggests a desire to cut straight to the chase, the latter suggests you actually want to kill stuff instead of fuck stuff which is what the core of NR is about?

 

Thanks though for allowing me to see your perspective, it inspired me to explore while running through Norita's quest line. There are many things you can do outside of the story around Nuka World and eventually the Commonwealth. Lucky for me patience is the one thing I have plenty off, especially if the motivation is a good story with lots of fucking. Just don't be that person who drives 10k's under the limit when I am behind you...

 

Posted
1 hour ago, phillout said:

At what point the game has tested your wits, reactions, your strategic thinking? Anything?

I found NR hasn't tested my wits other than second playthrough I think a bit about how I'll go about it with the choices I want to make for different outcomes,reactions is that a couple of characters disgust me with the creepiness in their dialogue ,Aaron being one and the cowboy gunner they both never get laid in any playthrough and strategically I find playing all paths as a full on sneak /melee build works for me and suits all their characters well

It's a mod the evidently by the options in the MCM that it can be played a lot of ways 

This is my favourite mod too I have a lot of time for it

 

Posted
1 hour ago, phillout said:

 

 

 

 

P.S. Please, JB, I'm not attacking your mod, it's more of a "we criticize what we love" thing. Your mod was the first one for FO4 I felt in love with.

 

Alright but don't attack each other. Fun is so subjective. Like I said, I didn't add a cleaning quest to mess with people, but because I love it. Having Nora or Norita do some chores gives them a bit of humility. In vanilla Fallout, we're killing machines. I don't want to make yet another mod where we just kill everything that moves. I want my characters to feel like they're in a story where we're not killing machines. They make us sweep, they make us cook while others discuss war plans. We get rewarded for dressing our girls like sluts, not for being better armed. It's not gratuitous; I want to achieve that feeling. 

 

And people should stop treating this mod (or any free mod) like a product that should be compared to commercial standards. I don't have the slightest clue about gameplay, economic balance, or any other terms any want to throw at me. Strategic thinking?... What? Do I have "RockStar" or "Bethesda" logo on my forehead? I'm just a damn pervert who wants to tell a sex story and who's never made a mod before, let alone programmed. I literally screamed like a madman in 2020 when I was finally able to print a "Hello World" notification on the screen.

 

So... enjoy this mod with an open mind, folks. If you feel you're not enjoying it, well, there are other mods!

 

 

 

 

Posted
15 hours ago, Hoobu said:

Я даже пригласила извращенку Бэмби посмотреть, как Нора выступает в одной из пьес, прежде чем Джей Би все исправил, было забавно наблюдать.

Наверное, она чувствовала себя как Мэри Поппинс  😂

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

ScreenShot30.png.db4f32fb18c5836db10b8782e5ca31bd.png

 

The crab used to come to me before, but the wolves killed it (they didn’t let the little one watch the show). Now I’m starting a new game without Daddy (I’ll kick the Overboss in the nuts every chance I get). Deep down, I don’t want to do this after so many playthroughs with him. A‑A‑A, how am I going to manage without my Daddy now?

Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 1:17 AM, phillout said:

I play games to have fun

 

Oh, as a side note, regarding what Sofia says at some point - "we wake up early, 8 A.M" was really funny. Country folks, those actually working the land for living, wake up with the first roosters, before the Sun does - especially in hot places like the one in the game. Because you want to make as much work done as possible before the Sun starts frying your ass.  The only reason I can afford waking up as late as 6 A.M. is I'm not an actual farmer so my land is quite small - just enough to feed a family if the world economy crashes so everyone has to grow their food :)

And here I keep wishing there were more chores quests later on, getting super excited I have pets I can feed now and wanting to walk Lyons constantly XD

 

As for the time of day....JB usually doesn't mean to be as accurate or realistic as he ends up being...but without realizing it, 8am is THE most realistic time possible and here is my obnoxiously lengthy explanation as to why:

Spoiler

Well, okay so you have to keep in mind that this is based in/around Boston, which has BITTER brutal cold winters that rival Canadian winters where I'm from (and yeah, I've been to Boston in the winter and it was a special kind of cold that made me grateful for Canadian blizzards lol) and only around 200 years after a nuclear apocalypse where just outside the region was a direct target.  Realistically, we're still feeling effects in the world from that, which include temperature shifts.  We would barely be out of the nuclear winter stage at this point, finally getting some sunlight back in the past hundred years for it to be inhabitable above ground, and Boston already is wicked cold even without those impacts.  But the staging takes place during late fall and early winter, where it's actually pretty cold and you usually want to wake the animals later when in one of these regions because it helps them retain warmth, get best benefits from the sun (especially when raising poultry!!! often I won't open my coop until 10am when it's in the negative double digits), and maintain a decent laying schedule.

 

On top of that, we're talking about waking up at 8am in October/November, which means the sun isn't even up (in Boston) until after 7am when you first arrive at the farm, and roughly 8am by the time you're working at golden globes.  That's assuming that there are no shifts to sunrise/sunset, which, we are also looking into the future....where we will be in a slightly different position from the sun than we are now because space is wild (there are also some years historically that lasted well over 400 days because of the slowing of the rotation of our planet) and in the future it's VERY likely that sunrise in this region won't be before 9am by this year.  On top of that, Flat Earther works 24/7 so the people are mostly needed for the labor not the tending.  

 

So this was more realistic than I think JB meant it to be, given the region and factors like the war that were involved XD

 

Posted (edited)

I am still having problems with the Harlow Outfit and the Maids, they simply do not want to be FG, I have un-installed them all then re-installed them, taking care to do the CBBE first then FG after (in hopes they over-ride) When asked in the rules I have checked CBBE first so FG over-rides. Note than none of the FG conversions have a .esp, now I am considering manually over-writing the files.

 

oOh and you know how a few times Norita sarcastically refers to a gift as "not baggy pants and a sweat top" I found as a start seeming well if say (I cannot remember who she3 first says it to, but as a humorous joke for a gift...) Here is a baggy top, though I would if I knew how add maybe a little more length, not much, plus some more colour options.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49574

I have not as yet found suitable pants or shorts to fit underneath I picture fishnet Balloon Pants. Note that I often use the top as a casual attire, or when I turn Babygirl off also sleep wear.

Edited by DarksideTinkerbell
Posted (edited)

Version 7.1.3e

 

I had a couple things that didn't work. When returning from the "Not a Ride Without You" Norita is stuck on the bed and the only way I could break out of it was to TFC to the door and the move the character to the door. Also for some reason after the battle in the plaza I couldn't get the overboss to move the quest forward, so I had to set stage to the next value to get back to Sanctuary.

 

Also the "getto music" in the Lusty Lady and during the porn scene with Deshawn is unbearably loud compared to the rest of the music in the game. I had to crank the volume down so low that nothing else could be heard. IMHO, neither of them really fit the rest of the music in the game.

 

I have Nuka Ride at the bottom of my load order and I am not using the Nuka World patch, but I noticed that during the sweeping chores the leaves were missing in on both the ground and the pool.

 

So far I haven't encountered any real issues.  

 

If I could throw out one suggestion would be to have an option in the MCM to skip various chapters. The mod has become large enough that playing through the previous content to see the new stuff is fairly time consuming at this point.  Something similar to how the Skyrim Mod "Thief" handles it.

 

I noticed up thread that you used C4 packs for the Radio Jammers.  Maybe consider the Bioscanners as they look more like radio jammers.

Edited by WaterRabbit
Add one more thing
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, WaterRabbit said:

If I could throw out one suggestion would be to have an option in the MCM to skip various chapters.

I just have saves of note for my three play thoughs ,just after i'm given a name I choose a different name for each character that way I can choose the save for the character name e.g Jewel is allways my Nora play through ,Candy a virgin non bitcth,JB always says you can update mid save so when there's a new quest update I go use my completed save and carry on

I have fucked around in the creation kit and it's a totally fucked up thing where nothing is intuitive and learning to script stage jumps may well be a pain in the arse and not even vanilla fallout has that feature so.........

I've seen it done in SS2 and the questions you need to answer so it aligns with continuity in game like did you kill a certain npc? so when you carry on said dead guy isn't alive fucking the story logic  

Edited by Hoobu
Posted
3 hours ago, Hoobu said:

I just have saves of note for my three play thoughs 

 

 

This assumes that you only play Nuka Ride and that your mod order doesn't change from playing to playing. I play NR on 163, but I have also done games in the most recent version of FO4 which doesn't play well with NR.  Each time I go to play NR I have to rebuild my mods to make sure I have all of the mods necessary and don't have any that conflict.

 

After 28 hours of play I believe I reached the stage at which I will start seeing the newer content.  Last time I played the story paused after Norita received Red Rocket (or maybe that was a Nora one, it has been awhile).

Posted
37 minutes ago, WaterRabbit said:

 

This assumes that you only play Nuka Ride and that your mod order doesn't change from playing to playing. I play NR on 163, but I have also done games in the most recent version of FO4 which doesn't play well with NR.  Each time I go to play NR I have to rebuild my mods to make sure I have all of the mods necessary and don't have any that conflict.

 

After 28 hours of play I believe I reached the stage at which I will start seeing the newer content.  Last time I played the story paused after Norita received Red Rocket (or maybe that was a Nora one, it has been awhile).

Yes I use a different profile dedicated to NR and the saves are only for that profile,I have a few different profiles one for Sim settlements and all the mods for world building,one vanilla game (default) etc. but saves management should be on you and not the author ,that way the mod continues being worked on for content not polish (it's a one man show) and this mod certainly is not rough around the edges at all i'm happy with the shine 😍 

Posted

Are the "pile of clutter" objects in the prologue intended? They seem a bit out of place to me.

 

image.thumb.png.9c242fb74a5d16c9a189ef14c69965ff.png

Posted
29 minutes ago, caqa said:

Are the "pile of clutter" objects in the prologue intended? They seem a bit out of place to me.

 

image.thumb.png.9c242fb74a5d16c9a189ef14c69965ff.png

Nope, just like the clutter in the shower. Think JB said somethin about forgetting to tidy up after himself or something. I recommend thinking of them as teasers to a rather fun adventure that occurs in about 200 years.

Posted
12 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

Version 7.1.3e

 

I had a couple things that didn't work. When returning from the "Not a Ride Without You" Norita is stuck on the bed and the only way I could break out of it was to TFC to the door and the move the character to the door. Also for some reason after the battle in the plaza I couldn't get the overboss to move the quest forward, so I had to set stage to the next value to get back to Sanctuary.

 

Also the "getto music" in the Lusty Lady and during the porn scene with Deshawn is unbearably loud compared to the rest of the music in the game. I had to crank the volume down so low that nothing else could be heard. IMHO, neither of them really fit the rest of the music in the game.

 

I have Nuka Ride at the bottom of my load order and I am not using the Nuka World patch, but I noticed that during the sweeping chores the leaves were missing in on both the ground and the pool.

 

So far I haven't encountered any real issues.  

 

If I could throw out one suggestion would be to have an option in the MCM to skip various chapters. The mod has become large enough that playing through the previous content to see the new stuff is fairly time consuming at this point.  Something similar to how the Skyrim Mod "Thief" handles it.

 

I noticed up thread that you used C4 packs for the Radio Jammers.  Maybe consider the Bioscanners as they look more like radio jammers.

 

To get up, just press the action button. I can add a message box if needed. As for the sound, I've already lowered the volume for the next update.

 

In the next update, I've added a small new feature, and it's all scripted, but I want to introduce it in a new quest, so hopefully, I'll have it ready by this Friday.

 

The problem with skipping chapters is that it's full of decisions you have to make to shape the character and the story. And honestly, after my experience with Nora's cheat mode, I don't want to do it again. It's too much work, very susceptible to new bugs, and it's going to force me to put all my plans on hold for a couple of months. My recommendation is to always save your games.

Posted
13 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I am still having problems with the Harlow Outfit and the Maids, they simply do not want to be FG

That's because NR is looking for and pulling data from a specific esp. The conversion esp's are ignored in that case. 

Posted
4 hours ago, caqa said:

Are the "pile of clutter" objects in the prologue intended? They seem a bit out of place to me.

That's because JB didn't rename the world space to make it unique before starting and went full ham on the vanilla space. At this point in the mod, it would be a lot of work to fix, and since you're only there a few minutes... it's not worth it. ;)

Just think of as Nora being a bad housekeeper.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's because JB didn't rename the world space to make it unique before starting and went full ham on the vanilla space. At this point in the mod, it would be a lot of work to fix, and since you're only there a few minutes... it's not worth it. ;)

Just think of as Nora being a bad housekeeper.

 

lol, I forgot to put it in disabled state. But the retouching of the pre-war world was done with extreme care so as not to affect the intro. And I learned a lot along the way.

 

I have tried to create a pre-war space copied from the pre war Sanctuary in the past, but it didn't work. It was going to be a sort of "big studio" of Corsican's where we would film. But, more or less, it didn't work because once I got it together, I immediately realized that I would have to redo the pre-vis and pre-combines, and that would take lot of gigas.

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)

Hi guys I have a question. In the NR animations I don’t hear any moans is this intentional to work that way? or maybe its a bug or something

I have EAP installed (without the skeleton). Not sure if that affects it or not, thanks!

Edited by Gauss101
Posted
14 hours ago, Hoobu said:

I've seen it done in SS2 and the questions you need to answer so it aligns with continuity in game like did you kill a certain npc? so when you carry on said dead guy isn't alive fucking the story logic  

 

I actually have considered suggesting this before, but remembering how much the whole team of people who were implementing this feature complained about how frustrating it was with just the few choices that impact the outcome, and that it wasn't even working for players for about 2 years when first available, I can't imagine the hell it would put on one person to do.  

 

Realistically your choices in SS2 are pretty basic.  Your biggest factors are who you kept alive, if you chose romance, and who you allied with.  That changes who is in charge of which task (for example, if you killed Jake then Lupe and Aiden take some of his scenes later and if you chose to be more selfish or choose violence vs diplomacy, you're missing a few characters/scenes but the main plot won't change. They're mostly:

Spoiler

Did you leave these people alive (Berman, Wise, Algernon, Lamont), did you choose the romance option or friendship for Jake.  It doesn't give you a choice to choose if you romanced Lydia or if Raphael is your new hot bestie who you will flip the entire table over and destroy the world for, did you choose to blow up the gunners, did you take the tape or save Magnesson.  That's mostly it other than faction name and who took what jobs in the Quincy battle

 

NR has soooooo many varied outcomes and shifts in dialogue later that you'd have to answer like 200 questions to get it all, because you don't know where someone will skip to, like to alter how people talk to you "in the wild" aka around NW and in the commonwealth for some quests.  I listed as many as I could just so you can visually see how big the difference is in your choices in NR, and I only did about 3/4 of the current quests XD you don't have to read it all, but like...it's what....3x longer it looks like now that I've typed them both out

 

Just off the top of my head you'd need to know:

 

Spoiler

Did you choose to consider the Dunmores family and did you call Nisha your auntie, did you choose virgin/non did you choose OB Bitch, how did you handle Ryder, did you lose your virginity and to whom, did you agree to "see nothing" for Kellogg, what is your actress name, how did you handle getting the motorcycle back, how did you handle Adolf, did you help Kellogg in DC, did you agree to rescue Blake and OB during Lucy in the Sky or get kidnapped, did you stand up for Music or want to send her to the base, how did you treat Morgan and Jesse, did you go back to visit Safari with Sophie or if not did you stay to get the perk with Patti and Dallas (I guess leaving this out just means you don't get the perk but is still a kind of choice), did you choose to get the mark if OB bitch, what did you choose to wear to GNN, did you sit on Gage's lap at GNN, if in a hazmat did you play along at GNN and dance, did you choose to have sex at GNN, how did you convince OB after GNN, did you take "After Party" seriously or make it comedy porn, did you choose to hunt in the mines with grandpa or set up camp, what did you say to Music as your advice for Billy, did you manage to save Solomon.  Did you do sexy things in the market, did you agree to work for Kali and did you "forget" to change before you exit, and how did you handle Wedge (like, did you actually kill him for example), what did you choose to doll up (hair, lips, skin) and which outfit(s).  Did you choose to get a second outfit and forgiveness, did you rebel or act obedient with Shaun there.  Starting at Not a Ride Without You did you play with Nate and/or the horrifying anxiety educing play with Atlas, did you play with Tony, how did you introduce yourself to DeShawn (good girl/slutty girl etc) and how far will you go with customers, on your date did you actually continue the date all the way through (get walked home) or bail early, did you tell him about your sister. 

 

Posted
On 8/30/2026 at 10:22 AM, JB. said:

 

Alright but don't attack each other. Fun is so subjective. Like I said, I didn't add a cleaning quest to mess with people, but because I love it. Having Nora or Norita do some chores gives them a bit of humility. In vanilla Fallout, we're killing machines. I don't want to make yet another mod where we just kill everything that moves. I want my characters to feel like they're in a story where we're not killing machines. They make us sweep, they make us cook while others discuss war plans. We get rewarded for dressing our girls like sluts, not for being better armed. It's not gratuitous; I want to achieve that feeling. 

 

And people should stop treating this mod (or any free mod) like a product that should be compared to commercial standards. I don't have the slightest clue about gameplay, economic balance, or any other terms any want to throw at me. Strategic thinking?... What? Do I have "RockStar" or "Bethesda" logo on my forehead? I'm just a damn pervert who wants to tell a sex story and who's never made a mod before, let alone programmed. I literally screamed like a madman in 2020 when I was finally able to print a "Hello World" notification on the screen.

 

So... enjoy this mod with an open mind, folks. If you feel you're not enjoying it, well, there are other mods!

 

 

 

 

 

You see, my plan was to use NR as my character's backstory. The vanilla backstory of the female protagonist is an absolute BS. A housewife with a lawyer degree who recently gave birth to a child just hops into power armor and starts shredding raiders and deathclaws for breakfast? C'mon, Bethesda.

 

So I always come up with something I find more fitting. Noritta was supposed to be a story of a young girl who lost her family, well, you guys know the plot. And her character arch, how she unleashes her inner psychopath. She fucking stubs a guy who tried to rape her in men's room, you gave her the option, JB.  So the guy's blood is at your hands too! Anyway... And then she feels absolutely no guilt, no shock. She can't explain it, it all just doesn't feel real. 

 

And then slowly, under the guidance of "Aunt Nisha" and Patty, this chick grows into a monster. Not Harley Quinn type, she's not chaotic. She's cold, manipulative (and this is what she enjoys the most) and resorts to violence only when it helps to achieve her goal. But when she does - she acts with no hesitation, no fear, no remorse. A swing of her grandma's gift, or a bullet from that .45 Viper - and she turns back to being smiling and charming before even removing the blood stains.

 

I guess she always had it in her. That's why her father, psychiatrist, gave her special upbringing. A very strict one too. He saw it, he knew he had to train her into a high functioning psychopath, capable of blending into society. Just like himself. For her own sake.

 

So... I know, there are people, especially in the Reqiuem community, who start playing Skyrim by chopping wood and selling it. They can do it for hours and for them this is roleplaying. I'm not judging - but I'm not one of them. What I was asking for is some sort of a shortcut. A way to speedrun the story without missing something essential. That would be awesome.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, savantladylilith said:

 

I actually have considered suggesting this before, but remembering how much the whole team of people who were implementing this feature complained about how frustrating it was with just the few choices that impact the outcome, and that it wasn't even working for players for about 2 years when first available, I can't imagine the hell it would put on one person to do.  

 

Realistically your choices in SS2 are pretty basic.  Your biggest factors are who you kept alive, if you chose romance, and who you allied with.  That changes who is in charge of which task (for example, if you killed Jake then Lupe and Aiden take some of his scenes later and if you chose to be more selfish or choose violence vs diplomacy, you're missing a few characters/scenes but the main plot won't change. They're mostly:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

NR has soooooo many varied outcomes and shifts in dialogue later that you'd have to answer like 200 questions to get it all, because you don't know where someone will skip to, like to alter how people talk to you "in the wild" aka around NW and in the commonwealth for some quests.  I listed as many as I could just so you can visually see how big the difference is in your choices in NR, and I only did about 3/4 of the current quests XD you don't have to read it all, but like...it's what....3x longer it looks like now that I've typed them both out

 

Just off the top of my head you'd need to know:

 

  Hide contents

Did you choose to consider the Dunmores family and did you call Nisha your auntie, did you choose virgin/non did you choose OB Bitch, how did you handle Ryder, did you lose your virginity and to whom, did you agree to "see nothing" for Kellogg, what is your actress name, how did you handle getting the motorcycle back, how did you handle Adolf, did you help Kellogg in DC, did you agree to rescue Blake and OB during Lucy in the Sky or get kidnapped, did you stand up for Music or want to send her to the base, how did you treat Morgan and Jesse, did you go back to visit Safari with Sophie or if not did you stay to get the perk with Patti and Dallas (I guess leaving this out just means you don't get the perk but is still a kind of choice), did you choose to get the mark if OB bitch, what did you choose to wear to GNN, did you sit on Gage's lap at GNN, if in a hazmat did you play along at GNN and dance, did you choose to have sex at GNN, how did you convince OB after GNN, did you take "After Party" seriously or make it comedy porn, did you choose to hunt in the mines with grandpa or set up camp, what did you say to Music as your advice for Billy, did you manage to save Solomon.  Did you do sexy things in the market, did you agree to work for Kali and did you "forget" to change before you exit, and how did you handle Wedge (like, did you actually kill him for example), what did you choose to doll up (hair, lips, skin) and which outfit(s).  Did you choose to get a second outfit and forgiveness, did you rebel or act obedient with Shaun there.  Starting at Not a Ride Without You did you play with Nate and/or the horrifying anxiety educing play with Atlas, did you play with Tony, how did you introduce yourself to DeShawn (good girl/slutty girl etc) and how far will you go with customers, on your date did you actually continue the date all the way through (get walked home) or bail early, did you tell him about your sister. 

 

Wow ! That's so cool! There are a few more hidden ones that slightly affect the dialogue.

 

If you had Billy perform cunnilingus on Norita at the truck stop, Norita will perform cunnilingus on Sophie when they go to the Safari Park during the walk with Lyons. If you didn't do it with Billy, then Norita (since she doesn't know what cunnilingus is) will ask Sophie for a kiss.

 

And canonically, Sophie is the first to find out about the clone. That is, canonically, the first time Norita walks Lyons, she goes to the Safari Park with Sophie to tell her everything. I always wanted to add a notification when you leave your apartment, like "you really want to tell someone but on the other hand you have your responsibilities," but I left it up to the player (my sin is that I don't let the player know Norita want to tell somebody, but I can edit a couple of dialogues).

 

In the new update I'm going to torture myself a little more, because I'll be implementing three lipstick colors (and smudges) and hopefully (it's not certain) I'll link this mod to "Arousal Blush" too. But this is what I love to write, unlike generic dialogues for followers x_x

 

Spoiler

Love seeing you blush. That hard-hero mask crumbles, and I get to see the real you.
Blush suits you. All that hard-hero crap? Gone in a heartbeat, and I like what's underneath.
That blush better be for me, not for some bottle. Charlotte made it clear you're not old enough to drink.
What's with the blush? Gage sees you like that and 'Pink Cheeks" sticks forever.
Nothing shines in the wasteland. But that blush on you... it's the only color worth keeping alive.
Hmm. A blush like that is dangerous. It shows the world you feel. And feelings get exploited. 
Blushing? What's this? Shame or lust? Either way, it betrays you.
Do you realize how ridiculous you look with that smeared lipstick? Fix your face.
Smudged lips? Wipe them.
You look ruined. Fix it.
Hmm? Fix your face.
Your only job here is to look like a fine bitch, and somehow you still mess it up. Fix your face. 
Hmm? Fix your face if you plan on talking to me.
Heh, bet your grandma would nag you if she found out you're here with those slutty lips.
I've got one or two ideas about what to do with those pretty lips wearing lipstick. 
You're asking for trouble, walking in here with that lipstick on.
Better not waste that red lips just on greetings. 
Hmm. Hope those cute pink lips are here for more than small talk.
Hmm. Doesn't look like it, but that black lipstick is as dangerous as a weapon to fuckers like me.
That shine on your lips. You know how to distract me, huh.

 

 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Gauss101 said:

Hi guys I have a question. In the NR animations I don’t hear any moans is this intentional to work that way? or maybe its a bug or something

I have EAP installed (without the skeleton). Not sure if that affects it or not, thanks!

Some animations don't have sound; I remember Rohzima, but I don't know if there are others. That's not up to me; I think that's in the animation files, called .hkx. But it could be fixed with patches, I think. But that's a whole other area that I don't want to get into. 

Edited by JB.
Posted
59 minutes ago, phillout said:

 

Видите ли, мой план состоял в том, чтобы использовать NR в качестве предыстории моего персонажа. Стандартная предыстория главной героини — это полная чушь. Домохозяйка с юридическим образованием, недавно родившая ребенка, просто надевает силовую броню и начинает уничтожать рейдеров и когтей смерти на завтрак? Да ладно, Bethesda.

 

Поэтому я всегда придумываю что-то более подходящее. История Норитты должна была быть историей молодой девушки, потерявшей семью, ну, вы знаете сюжет. И её развитие как персонажа, как она выпускает на волю своего внутреннего психопата. Она, чёрт возьми, задевает парня, который пытался её изнасиловать в мужском туалете, ты же дал ей такую возможность, Джей Би. Так что кровь этого парня тоже на твоих руках! В общем... А потом она не чувствует абсолютно никакой вины, никакого шока. Она не может это объяснить, всё это просто кажется нереальным. 

 

А затем, постепенно, под руководством «тёти Ниши» и Пэтти, эта девчонка превращается в монстра. Не в стиле Харли Квинн, она не хаотична. Она холодна, манипулятивна (и это ей больше всего нравится) и прибегает к насилию только тогда, когда это помогает достичь её цели. Но когда она это делает — она действует без колебаний, без страха, без раскаяния. Взмах подарком бабушки или пуля из того .45 «Гадюки» — и она снова становится улыбчивой и очаровательной, даже не успев смыть пятна крови.

 

Думаю, это всегда было в ней. Вот почему ее отец, психиатр, дал ей  особое воспитание. Причем очень строгое. Он видел это, он понимал, что должен воспитать из нее высокофункционального психопата, способного вписаться в общество. Так же, как и он сам. Ради ее же блага.

 

Итак… я знаю, есть люди, особенно в сообществе Requiem, которые начинают играть в Skyrim с рубки дров и их продажи. Они могут делать это часами, и для них это ролевая игра. Я не осуждаю, но я не из их числа. Я хотел бы найти какой-нибудь способ ускорить прохождение сюжета, не упустив ничего важного. Это было бы здорово.

Accelerating the plot is a very bad idea.

Spoiler

That's the beauty of Norita's journey—it's truly something! She gradually opens up, learning new things and discovering new things about herself. And yes, I enjoy chores (I don't even use the quick cleaning cheat), and I can spend hours doing them, just like chopping wood in Skyrim. It's like real life, and it completely captivates me. I've played through the game many times, but each time I learn something new. Your decisions, your actions. (I think you'd have to play through Norita's journey 100 times to learn something new the way J.B. intended, and even that wouldn't be enough to fully explore everything.) Thanks to J.B. for this wonderful mod! Wishing you creative success!

 

Posted
33 minutes ago, JB. said:

Ух ты! Это так круто! Есть ещё несколько скрытых моментов, которые немного влияют на диалог.

 

Если вы попросили Билли сделать Норите куннилингус на стоянке для грузовиков, то Норита сделает куннилингус Софи, когда они пойдут в сафари-парк во время прогулки с Лайонсом. Если же вы не сделали этого с Билли, то Норита (поскольку она не знает, что такое куннилингус) попросит Софи поцеловать её.

 

Согласно канону, Софи первой узнает о клоне. То есть, согласно канону, когда Норита впервые гуляет по Лиону, она идет в сафари-парк с Софи, чтобы рассказать ей все. Я всегда хотел добавить уведомление, когда вы выходите из квартиры, например: «Вы очень хотите кому-то рассказать, но с другой стороны, у вас есть свои обязанности», но я оставил это на усмотрение игрока (мой грех в том, что я не сообщаю игроку о желании Нориты кому-то рассказать, но я могу отредактировать пару диалогов).

 

В новом обновлении я собираюсь немного помучить себя, потому что добавлю три цвета помады (и возможность её растушевки), и надеюсь (хотя это ещё не точно), что смогу связать этот мод с "Arousal Blush". Но именно это мне и нравится писать, в отличие от шаблонных диалогов для компаньонов x_x

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

Обожаю видеть, как ты краснеешь. Эта маска крутого героя рушится, и я вижу тебя настоящую.
Румяна тебе очень идут. Вся эта чушь про крутого героя? Исчезает в мгновение ока, и мне нравится то, что под ней.
Эти румяна должны быть для меня, а не для какой-то бутылочки. Шарлотта ясно дала понять, что ты ещё слишком молода, чтобы пить алкоголь.
Что это за румянец? Если Гейдж увидит тебя такой, «розовые щеки» останутся навсегда.
В пустыне ничто не сияет. Но этот румянец на тебе… это единственный цвет, который стоит сохранить.
Хм. Такой румянец опасен. Он показывает миру, что ты чувствуешь. А чувства эксплуатируют. 
Румянец? Что это? Стыд или похоть? В любом случае, это тебя выдает.
Ты понимаешь, как нелепо ты выглядишь с этой размазанной помадой? Приведи лицо в порядок.
Размазанные губы? Вытри их.
Ты выглядишь испорченной. Исправь это.
Хм? Приведи лицо в порядок.
Твоя единственная задача здесь — выглядеть как шикарная стерва, а ты все равно все портишь. Приведи лицо в порядок. 
Хм? Приведи лицо в порядок, если собираешься со мной разговаривать.
Хех, держу пари, твоя бабушка бы тебя пилила, если бы узнала, что ты здесь с этими развратными губами.
У меня есть пара идей, что делать с этими красивыми губами, накрашенными помадой. 
Ты напрашиваешься на неприятности, входя сюда с этой помадой.
Лучше не тратить эти красные губы только на приветствия. 
Хм. Надеюсь, эти милые розовые губки здесь не только для светской беседы.
Хм. Не похоже, но эта черная помада опасна для таких придурков, как я, как оружие.
Этот блеск на твоих губах. Ты умеешь меня отвлечь, да?

 

 

 

It's going to be awesome! Thank you.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JB. said:

If you had Billy perform cunnilingus on Norita at the truck stop, Norita will perform cunnilingus on Sophie when they go to the Safari Park during the walk with Lyons. If you didn't do it with Billy, then Norita (since she doesn't know what cunnilingus is) will ask Sophie for a kiss.

 

Well fuck I didn't know that, I'll load a save around that time and go with that I always wanted to growl Sophie out from the moment I met her 🥰 

@savantladylilith You know your SS2 you explained that better than me ,I don't like typing words very much,JB has certainly weaved a web and he sells himself short on his story skills,I've never played a mod where people interpret that story and character personalities in so many different ways

I've heard less discussion on people trying to figure out the meaning of 'I am the Walrus" by the Beatles 🤔😁

@phillout I hear you with the story of Nora but that's why we have imagination,My backstory for Nora is while Nate was deployed she fucked around and Shaun may not even be Nate's I also have her before pregnancy being very sporty playing contact sports like Rugby and played paintball with Nate my vanilla Nora is hardly pretty and built like a Rugby prop (a go forward smashing through type playing position for Americans) it doesn't fit having a slim high maintenance looking chick or she would have ended up as Death claw shit in the first encounter at Concord

Edited by Hoobu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...