Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
23 hours ago, JB. said:

Wow ! That's so cool! There are a few more hidden ones that slightly affect the dialogue.

 

If you had Billy perform cunnilingus on Norita at the truck stop, Norita will perform cunnilingus on Sophie when they go to the Safari Park during the walk with Lyons. If you didn't do it with Billy, then Norita (since she doesn't know what cunnilingus is) will ask Sophie for a kiss.

 

In the new update I'm going to torture myself a little more, because I'll be implementing three lipstick colors (and smudges) and hopefully (it's not certain) I'll link this mod to "Arousal Blush" too. But this is what I love to write, unlike generic dialogues for followers x_x

I realized after posting that there definitely were a few I had to have missed!  I actually have to be honest, because usually my virgin Noritas do NOT try to manipulate Billy, the ones who have gone off with Sophie to Safari didn't have that option and the non-virgin Noritas frequently DID go for Billy so I totally assumed virgin status determined that!!!  I actually had no clue for all the characters I have built!  This just goes to show exactly how many things you'd have to add to some sort of bypass system to skip quests if you ever did.  Like, I was a hardcore SS2 and FROST girl before finding your mods, but NR is next level as far as the sheer size of the mod, replay value when choices dramatically impact the world and how many choices we really have...as much as occasional skip cheats would be great for just toying with new options later in the mod, I can't even express just how immersive this gets with roleplay and how much work you've put into this so far.  

 

I kinda like the idea of having some sort of message or notification that you want to talk about your sister.  Now that I think of it, maybe a great idea to somehow lead into that...

 

Spoiler

While it always is in my mind at that point in time, because of the timing it feels like more urgency to prove you're responsible than to deal with your own emotions, especially for a new player who doesn't know the full storyline yet.  For my typical playthrough, I don't go with Sophie the first time, and then after Dry Rock, I have a couple "days off" where I will go to the farm, make a breakfast and leave some omlettes in the workbench (basically so it's like I went to eat with the gramps) and then go play with Lyons, then the next day I usually go back to Fizztop and during that period of time, I (now that they're available do the piercing scene if I want to change that look for that character) spend time up there, do chores, and then go with Sophie.  But now that so much more is added now, for anyone who didn't go with her the first time, they may skip the second trip to Fizztop until after Night Fever....so maybe its a good idea.  Because otherwise, Sophie acts as if you told her already even if you had not gone to Safari with her 🤔

 

I LOVE the idea of adding the lipsticks (and hopefully a blush) to this!!!  Though poor Isabella if she plays with Uncle Cassius using this mechanic, my poor racoon faced bestie XD 

Those are fantastic comments 🥰 I have a lot of fun hearing all the various things that everyone around NT has to say depending on which look I chose XD nice little Dopamine hit!  I change up the look from character to character just to get to experience this!! 

23 hours ago, Hoobu said:

 

@savantladylilith You know your SS2 you explained that better than me ,I don't like typing words very much,JB has certainly weaved a web and he sells himself short on his story skills,I've never played a mod where people interpret that story and character personalities in so many different ways

I've heard less discussion on people trying to figure out the meaning of 'I am the Walrus" by the Beatles 🤔😁

  

I've thought about the fact that if I had one penny for every hour I spent doing unofficial entomology (study of bugs) for SS2 and sending in the more hilarious ones before the releases of Ch. 2 and 3 alone....I could pay in cash...er....change, for a lightly used 2025 sedan in 2026 🤔I've played this silly but amazing mod more than my hours logged on NR and CS combined with plans to rectify this 😜 but, seriously though, I do know that mod in and out, including lessser-known cheats and tricks, and wholeheartedly credit its existence along with some amazing QA people and graphic designers in the Discord server for my having discovered CS which led me to NR 🖤so it is cemented for sentimental and nostalgic reasons as my 3rd favorite mod of all time for that alone. 

 

But JB created a fun and sexy mod, with unequivocal dedication to the main visions, unwavering determination to see this through despite how long it takes to make a mod of this size which isn't anywhere near completion yet, driven storyline and characters that you simply can't find in "paid" mods or games, which must follow guidelines which often take the very soul and essence out of a work of art, and in doing so accidentally created a little kingdom of his own!  I didn't dislike the SS2 community by any means, but this place is home  

 

As far as how you can play this mod, man you're not kidding.  I could describe two characters from Norita route who would sound like they and their outcomes are from two different mods!  Wildly opposite worldviews and backgrounds, all following the same main story.  How art was meant to feel when viewing it.  You'd never imagine a "porn studio mod" would also happen to be one of the most immersive and cohesive storylines of any movie, book, game, or tv series in the past 30 years and yet here we are 🖤 I'll die on this little hill, too!  Resting on the bones of anyone who says anything bad about this mod or this community, obviously

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 6:20 AM, _Nomad_ said:

 

  Hide contents

That's the beauty of Norita's journey—it's truly something! She gradually opens up, learning new things and discovering new things about herself. And yes, I enjoy chores (I don't even use the quick cleaning cheat), and I can spend hours doing them, just like chopping wood in Skyrim. It's like real life, and it completely captivates me.

 

 

Sometimes others need to understand and read between the lines on a subject. It is all about perspective, how an action effects another in a game like Fallout and Skyrim can be very different from one individual to the next. It is petty stubborn pride that when advice is given with an example, that one pulls focus to try upstage based on what is simply a personal example. The Arrogance to enquire or voice idea's and then follow through by trying to pull down an example, seriously maybe it is a generational thing.

 

16 hours ago, phillout said:

 

Try chopping firewood in real life for once. Just mind your limbs, you probably don't want to chop off something important that won't grow back.

 

In real life it takes an effort and skill. You fail at first and it takes some time to develop your skills to the point when you can actually chop wood like in that Skyrim animation. Almost effortlessly. The same with other chores - if you don't know how to clean your room, your mom will not let you go play outside until you learn the lessons and do it properly. Even using a vacuum cleaner takes some still.

 

So no. It's not "like real life". Real life has its demands, if you think about it. 

 

You neglect to mention that chopping wood can also be a therapeutic experience. In a world often full of chao's, confusion, and carelessness. The methodical thud and swing, the sound of the wood breaking, the repetitive action is pure organised peace in that moment as the world and it's issues fade away. Everybody draws perspective in a fantasy from their reality. I live vicariously through my games a fun and misspent youth, I do shit I would never have dreamed of doing back then and exaggerate the stuff I did do to epic proportion. Finding a Mod like NR that can help me do these things is well rare and great. Nobody cares about your "farm" if it exists, hell you could be a "super spy" for all we know. What we care for is your experience in a game we all share, Nuka Ride. So consider instead off using what you perceive as "real life" as ammunition to pull down another's perception of "real life".

I have chopped wood, it was not very good at all but, the hour or two that I stood swinging that axe helped me recentre my focus and understand a situation that had me on edge. 

Games can do that as well, not everyone has a Axe or chopping block, but everybody can experience that relationship in mind.

Posted

Oh forgot somethin but thats cause it is minor and was inspired by all the wood talk...

What would be cool is if chores had small game insights, probably hard to implement as they would be based on what a player has done and is up to. No choices but hints that might inspire a "what if" like as an example sweeping the floor one day and a pop up comes up "I wander what would have happened if I seduced Billy at the Truck Stop"

 

Posted
1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Oh forgot somethin but thats cause it is minor and was inspired by all the wood talk...

What would be cool is if chores had small game insights, probably hard to implement as they would be based on what a player has done and is up to. No choices but hints that might inspire a "what if" like as an example sweeping the floor one day and a pop up comes up "I wander what would have happened if I seduced Billy at the Truck Stop"

 

It's got some of those early in the game while doing chores around the farm they are nice where she gets a little retrospective but like you said there's quite a few choices that happen leading up to apartment chores and Fizztop chores so another tangled web of story to unravel into thoughts .

For me it's fuck the fluff and let JB concentrate on telling his story,the game play is fine the balance is fine and the pacing and story,NPC's are great and I give JB a 11/10 for this underground masterpiece 

Posted
7 hours ago, JB. said:

Now that I think about it, yes, it's fine, but many stages take place inside the Dogout Inn, so you really should at least go there with the dog with moveto console command and pray that the navmeshes haven't been touched. Or just uninstall those interioro mods in the meantime. 

Ok I did what you suggested. I entered Duggout Inn and used "moveto player" on Key. Then he rushed to a table. I found an ash tray suspended in the air, and the quest moved forward. 

 

So then I decided to remove Diamond City Interiors Expanded mod and reloaded the previous save. Key actually traveled to Dugout Inn without any problems this time. Seems like the interior mod does in fact cause issues. 

 

Got through to rest of quest smoothly without it. On that note...

 

Spoiler

I feel bad for what happened with Soloman. 😰 I don't suppose there was a way to avoid confrontation? Great quest, loved the whole detective angle.

 

Posted
1 minute ago, Magnum717 said:

 

 

  Hide contents

I feel bad for what happened with Soloman. 😰 I don't suppose there was a way to avoid confrontation? Great quest, loved the whole detective angle.

There is a way

Spoiler

There is a note under his couch that adds an option to talk him down

 

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Magnum717 said:

Ok I did what you suggested. I entered Duggout Inn and used "moveto player" on Key. Then he rushed to a table. I found an ash tray suspended in the air, and the quest moved forward. 

 

So then I decided to remove Diamond City Interiors Expanded mod and reloaded the previous save. Key actually traveled to Dugout Inn without any problems this time. Seems like the interior mod does in fact cause issues. 

 

Got through to rest of quest smoothly without it. On that note...

 

  Hide contents

I feel bad for what happened with Soloman. 😰 I don't suppose there was a way to avoid confrontation? Great quest, loved the whole detective angle.

 

Answers within spoilers if you want to know how:

 

Spoiler

You can save Solomon. There is a note hidden in his house. If you find and read that you can talk him down. I don't remember exactly where but there should be a thing or two you can move by interacting with them. (like moving the rug or whatever to find the trapdoor)

 

Posted

@JB., the quest _NukaRide_VIP, the scene MrSmithDialogue01, there are three ways to complete the quest: shower, couch, bed. When choosing the couch or bed, everything works fine. But if you choose the shower, no animation plays. They just stand there for a moment and then say goodbye. Nora's path.

Here's a link to the video.

Posted
19 minutes ago, bobrovskii said:

@JB., the quest _NukaRide_VIP, the scene MrSmithDialogue01, there are three ways to complete the quest: shower, couch, bed. When choosing the couch or bed, everything works fine. But if you choose the shower, no animation plays. They just stand there for a moment and then say goodbye. Nora's path.

Here's a link to the video.

Try this out it worked for some

Furniture XML for AAF-74462-2-6-1771287068.zipFurniture XML for AAF-74462-2-6-1771287068.zip

Posted
29 minutes ago, bobrovskii said:

@JB., the quest _NukaRide_VIP, the scene MrSmithDialogue01, there are three ways to complete the quest: shower, couch, bed. When choosing the couch or bed, everything works fine. But if you choose the shower, no animation plays. They just stand there for a moment and then say goodbye. Nora's path.

Here's a link to the video.

Do you have any AAF patches installed? EAP, UAP, etc. 

 

And do you have any Nuka-Ride patches? Specifically, do you have CWWS or BYOP patches installed? 

Posted

DLSS 5 and Nuka-Ride. Unfortunately, it runs at an unstable 40 fps at 1080p, and since Nvidia isn't going to release it for the RTX 40 series, I hope modders come up with something cool to improve performance.

 

Spoiler

Fallout4 31_8_2026 21_16_26.pngPhoto165.pngPhoto166.png

Photo173.pngPhoto168.pngPhoto169.png

Photo175.pngPhoto186.png

 

Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Do you have any AAF patches installed? EAP, UAP, etc. 

 

And do you have any Nuka-Ride patches? Specifically, do you have CWWS or BYOP patches installed? 

 

Thanks for the tip. I found a mod that changed the plumbing. Because of it, the shower animation wouldn't start.

Posted
8 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

Hmm. No sofas.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

How's your load order? Another mod is putting the sofas back in their places (upstairs on the second floor). So... it looks like it's a load order issue.

Posted
46 minutes ago, JB. said:

Как у вас с порядком загрузки модов? Ещё один мод возвращает диваны на свои места (на втором этаже). Так что... похоже, проблема в порядке загрузки модов.

Here.

Spoiler

image.png.c7e414097604a9a3957b7d5dee539cb5.png

 

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 10:41 AM, _Nomad_ said:

I know how to chop wood. I grew up on it. We had a stove. There wasn’t even cold water in the house, let alone a toilet. Everything was outside.

 

You've missed my point and reaffirmed what I've said.

 

The real life is all about skill checks. You can't just sit and click w. zero effort your way through it. So the game with chores is not "like real life". If you like it - whatever. I don't care. Just don't tell me that skipping the boring part "is a very bad idea". 

Posted
17 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

 

You neglect to mention that chopping wood can also be a therapeutic experience.

 

The real one - yes. Just as any other non-stressful physical activity. Riding a bike through a countryside. Watering the plants. 

 

The real thing. Yes, those things are awesome. Also coincidentally achieve results like having your garden grow, or making you healthier (as opposed to sitting in a chair watching some pixels "chopping wood" while your ass grows fatter).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, _Nomad_ said:

Here.

  Hide contents

image.png.c7e414097604a9a3957b7d5dee539cb5.png

 

I'm not entirely sure because I don't use MO2. But I loaded a save file and the sofas are there. They would only move if another mod was editing GNN.

 

Spoiler

Photo188.png

 

Edited by JB.
Posted
48 minutes ago, JB. said:

Я не совсем уверен, потому что не использую MO2. Но я загрузил файл сохранения, и диваны там есть. Они бы переместились только в том случае, если бы другой мод редактировал GNN.

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

Photo188.png

 

Hmm. Interesting. I put Nuka Ride FaceGen higher in the load order and it worked. Thanks.

Spoiler

image.png.17a367eda504dafc1e69425fe1a29218.png

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

Hmm. Interesting. I put Nuka Ride FaceGen higher in the load order and it worked. Thanks.

 

Wait what?  That makes no sense.  Facegen plugin is just a dummy plugin to load an archive.  The archives contain nothing other than facegen data, it's not like it is precombine related.  I have it after Nuka Ride.esp and don't have some random table in the room.  :)

 

 

 

Posted (edited)
1 час назад dav42 сказал:

 

Подождите, что? Это не имеет смысла. Плагин Facegen — это просто вымышленный плагин для загрузки архива. Архивы не содержат ничего, кроме данных Facegen, это никак не связано с предварительной комбинацией. У меня он установлен после Nuka Ride.esp, и в комнате нет какой-то случайной таблицы.  :)

 

 

 

Хм. Возможно, сохранение было повреждено. Я верну его и попробую загрузить более раннее сохранение. Не знаю, почему это произошло. Спасибо.

Загрузил сохранение перед Зданием Стрелков. Все работает.

Edited by _Nomad_
Posted

Hey @JB.

I managed to play through (with my patch) Norita (2 issues) and Nora (no issues).

Norita: After talking to your sister the first time and being spawned into the apartment, it gets stuck in black screen because the PC can't sit on the couch. You can hear the PC doing the 2 step and the debug option doesn't do anything in that instance. The other times your supposed to spawn sitting on the couch it works fine every time.

A coc _NR_Apartment fixed it.

 

On the way to meet Cassius for the first time, I stopped by Kali's store and tried to talk to Grace which triggered _NR_MyCat. That caused it to be finished via console for obvious reasons! 😵‍💫

I didn't reload to try again on that one as it prolly would have been just fine IF I hadn't talked to Grace.

 

The Studio had 0 issues, with and without the extra navmesh triangle. That "shouldn't" effect anything unless you targeted that triangle specifically, which you didn't. As we all know, there's a reason they're called Bugthesda. 🤣

 

I added a bathroom on the 4th floor for CWSS, I almost moved the Kali enema training in there to give it more room. Buut... decided against it since it was a one off thing and I didn't have time for several runs to test thoroughly.

Think the Seven bar is good. Sophie's room can still be a little wired if the PC doesn't enter the room just right. Timing and distant into the room seems to be a factor for some reason. 

 

Otherwise, both paths played out very well. Didn't test out Peach, not my kink and it makes Cassius look gay as hell. 🤮

 

Loved the Hot Blooded quest! ;)

 

Posted
7 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Norita: After talking to your sister the first time and being spawned into the apartment, it gets stuck in black screen because the PC can't sit on the couch. You can hear the PC doing the 2 step and the debug option doesn't do anything in that instance. The other times your supposed to spawn sitting on the couch it works fine every time.

A coc _NR_Apartment fixed it.

I always forget about this. I know you and others have this problem. In the next update, I'll make them spawn inside the garden after the first date. They won't teleport from one outdoor celll to a near outdoor cell. 

 

image.png

 

9 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The Studio had 0 issues, with and without the extra navmesh triangle. That "shouldn't" effect anything unless you targeted that triangle specifically, which you didn't. As we all know, there's a reason they're called Bugthesda. 🤣

 

 

 

I was sure there would be issues on the fourth floor, because I added a partition and moved the curtains, so I had to adapt the navmeshes from zero for the enema sequence. I remember having to widen the navmeshes so they could get through, otherwise they'd get stuck. But if you managed to get around it, I believe you. The navmeshes in general have widened on the fourth floor (removed those big ass antenas, added ring lights). 

 

 

 

Thanks for the bug report 😵 I'll have it ready on Friday. The reason is because Isabella was going to start NR7, but I changed my plans and forgot about her. 

Posted
4 hours ago, phillout said:

 

You've missed my point and reaffirmed what I've said.

 

The real life is all about skill checks. You can't just sit and click w. zero effort your way through it. So the game with chores is not "like real life". If you like it - whatever. I don't care. Just don't tell me that skipping the boring part "is a very bad idea". 

Dude I just got the impression that you you think everyone on here is some soft handed desk jockey which I doubt is true.

The chores can be minimised in the MCM you won't be able to skip all of it because it's part of the DNA in this mod and most enjoy it ,you have also stumbled into a mod with a fan base that is very "dedicated " to it to say the least .

Some games out there target people looking for the mundane where you clean crime scenes and stuff like that,and like I've said before People will pay money and work on my farm role playing a farmer if I would let them so it's whatever floats peoples boats 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...