Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, phillout said:

Hi,

 

I'm thinking about trying to play Norita's route for the second time, the first one failed because I couldn't survive the endless chores, so that character has died a virgin.  I do like the story, and the twist on the characters JB does is as awesome as during my first experience with NR years ago. It's the gameplay that's killing me. I mean - click here and there several times, go to sleep. You can't do anything else because everyone says "you look tired", etc. And since it's only noon, you've got to wait until evening, then you've got to eat (I'm only playing this game on survival), go to sleep. And this is for in-game days, over and over. So...

- Is there any way to reduce the amount of chores? Get to the part where at least some action is happening?

- Is mixing NR with a normal gameplay technically possible? My character isn't somehow gimped/nerfed to prevent her from going into the actual combat, right?

- If I don't have a French Maid outfit installed, this won't break the game, simply replace it with a vanilla outfit, right? One of the things that always bothered me with NR is having to constantly swap outfits, and the French Maid one is the worst due to the number of pieces. 

 

Thanks

 

There are several things to consider that might not have been there the last time you played and were added based on suggestions.

 

In MCM, you have Fast Maid mode, which is basically point + click, no the usual point + click, + 10 secs. animation.

 

There's something I'm not quite getting. When npcs tells you you're tired, it's because you've finished a training mission and need to sleep (even if it's just for an hour). It doesn't matter if it's daytime. You don't have to wait until night. I just need an in-game hour to sort out some script stuffs. 

 

In MCM, cheat mode, you can skip the training. However, there are two training missions that must be completed to avoid breaking the mod (since this cheat was added retroactively). So, if you use the cheat, it will tell you, "You cannot use this cheat until you have completed Raider Queen and Truck Stop Party at least once." And Truck Stop requires completing the maid quest for Larsen at least once.

 

If you activate cheat mode in the MCM, you'll see a new travel option for the Vespa: Sanctuary. I added it for those who want to go around claiming Sanctuary and building a settlement, going on adventures.

 

From a story perspective, later on you'll get a new, "more powerful" scooter that will allow you to travel to the Commonwealth. And a little while after that, your sister will be available as a travel companion if you want to take her on your adventures.

 

Speaking of adventures, you can play any quests, including DLC. I would only avoid the main quest to find Shaun.

 

Yes, this mod works without the maid outfit. Man, it seems you don't like managing pieces or you're very impatient, so I understand why the training frustrates you. 😝 I obviously make stuff from my point of view as a player, I love these little things, that's why I added shortcuts/cheats after, because other users didn't find it fun and gave me feedback.

Posted
10 hours ago, JB. said:

 

It's safe to write this on Nora's route.

 

 

Set _NR_OverbossBitch to 1

 

Next time you get a tattoo set at Music's shop, the hot iron mark on the butt will already be included.

 

I don't know why the scene might have failed for you. Remember to play with the dialogue camera turned on.

 

Thanks, Daddy JB, that worked just right.

 

I have the dialogue camera enabled, and I already have the hot iron mark on my butt.

 

It’s just that _NukaRide_Lucy got stuck at stage 302, so I had to force my way through stage 305, where I get the brand and the quest continues. But not quite the way it’s supposed to.

 

Special thanks to @Hoobu and @DarksideTinkerbell for their replies. ❤️

Posted (edited)

About that sexy Maids outfit!

I do have it, but! For some reason even though I installed the FG files for it, the game insists on the CBBE version, I have double checked (even triple) what Body Slide I am using, yet it seems to go straight to the CBBE version in the game (even though it is built for FG body with FG body slides). So wandering is there a fault that does this? Or am I using the wrong conversion files? Or am I cursed to looking a little chubby and flat chested when dressed as a Maid? That in itself is kinda torture for me, I am maybe extremely shallow when it comes to my looks, don't care about others in fact the more uglier the better it just makes me look even sexier.

 

Is it possible that the reason for the insistant CBBE is cause the FG conversions do not have a .esp to over-ride the CBBE?

Edited by DarksideTinkerbell
Posted
Just now, DarksideTinkerbell said:

About that sexy Maids outfit!

I do have it, but! For some reason even though I installed the FG files for it, the game insists on the CBBE version, I have double checked (even triple) what Body Slide I am using, yet it seems to go straight to the CBBE version in the game (even though it is built for FG body with FG body slides). So wandering is there a fault that does this? Or am I using the wrong conversion files? Or am I cursed to looking a little chubby and flat chested when dressed as a Maid? That in itself is kinda torture for me, I am maybe extremely shallow when it comes to my looks, don't care about others in fact the more uglier the better it just makes me look even sexier.

 

Is it possible that the reason for the insistant CBBE is cause the FG conversions do not have a .esp to over-ride the CBBE?

I'm not sure if that's the reason why this note is in the soft requirements............maybe?

  • French Maid FO4 (CBBE or Fusion Girl) - Very important soft requirement.❗Better if you have the version without physics. Use the .esp plugin (not .esl).
Posted

Is there any way i can copy or refresh the piercings/tattoos between two presets? For instance i was using preset 1 that i was playing with until a certain point and once i load preset 2 piercings and tattoos disappear. Is there a button or a way to apply my current preset 1 tattoos and piercings to preset 2? I've managed to merge two jsons of the two presets however the lip rings are missing for example while a nose piercing remains. Thanks in advance.

Posted
2 hours ago, Hoobu said:

I'm not sure if that's the reason why this note is in the soft requirements............maybe?

  • French Maid FO4 (CBBE or Fusion Girl) - Very important soft requirement.❗Better if you have the version without physics. Use the .esp plugin (not .esl).

I had both versions of the CBBE so I ditched the one with physics, I will see if that fixes it. I remember adding the physics a while back cause I managed to get physics working properly.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, JB. said:

 

 

Yes, this mod works without the maid outfit. Man, it seems you don't like managing pieces or you're very impatient, so I understand why the training frustrates you. 😝 I obviously make stuff from my point of view as a player, I love these little things, that's why I added shortcuts/cheats after, because other users didn't find it fun and gave me feedback.

 

Thank you for your response.

 

Look. I play games to have fun, if I wanted to train/use my patience, I'd rather get myself busy with the RL house chores,. I live in a countryside  I have a land to work on, so as you might  have guessed - there is always a lot of chores around that bring some actual benefits. Just as it is really hard to sell me games like the Power Wash Simulator because I've got a car and an actual power wash machine I own. Oh, as a side note, regarding what Sofia says at some point - "we wake up early, 8 A.M" was really funny. Country folks, those actually working the land for living, wake up with the first roosters, before the Sun does - especially in hot places like the one in the game. Because you want to make as much work done as possible before the Sun starts frying your ass.  The only reason I can afford waking up as late as 6 A.M. is I'm not an actual farmer so my land is quite small - just enough to feed a family if the world economy crashes so everyone has to grow their food :)

 

And I'm aware of those options, the one issue I omitted, being an idiot - is that I you can just go and sleep for an hour to advance the story.  Gosh...

Edited by phillout
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, phillout said:

Look. I play games to have fun, if I wanted to train/use my patience, I'd rather get myself busy with the RL house chores,. I live in a countryside  I have a land to work on, so as you might  have guessed - there is always a lot of chores around that bring some actual benefits.

Ha ha I cattle farm 60 head on 200 acres in S/E Queensland so I know what you mean but I don't mind the chores too much it's a nice pace change from rampaging through the Commonwealth and the whole point in this mod is to show dedication and it's part of the roleplay ,even though Fallout 4 is very weak in roleplay this mod instead of being lets say a melee,guns or fists roleplay it's a early 20 something yo learning to be a  Overboss bitch a submissive and a Pornstar or a more rebellious non Bitch porn star either being a virgin or not

I'm sure this type of play doesn't suit every one ,I find some of it difficult because by my nature I'm the dominant type and I would love to be the Overboss

Edited by Hoobu
Posted (edited)

Ха! Келлоггу надоело ждать Кэнди, пока она искала ключ, поэтому он решил присесть и отдохнуть. Хм.

Спойлер

image.png.30e3ad19e61eef6d538c85f69413e039.png

Candy thanked Mr. Kellogg for saving her butt.

Spoiler

image.png.64a24aa3e8674ba0bee3438cce62d1ff.png

 

Edited by _Nomad_
Posted

Hello, my game keeps crashing on the Far Harbor quest when Nora gets kidnapped. I enter the rental house, the sound plays and I enter a loading screen. The game crashes on that loading screen with no buffout4 log or any crash log. And as I have no idea where I am supposed to get taken to, I cannot go and check the location that way to determine why the crash happens. Any help would be welcome, thanks!

Posted

Hi everyone. I played version 6.9.5 and everything was fine (CBBE skeleton).
On version 7, I decided to switch to Fusion Girl, and now I have 'stretched' hair. I don't know if this is related (CBBE vs FG), since with the CBBE skeleton there were no stretched hairs on anyone at all. So far only one NPC on the FG skeleton, but I'm currently on the quest 'The Audition', path — Norita...
Is there a solution? The NPC's hairstyle is from the Commonwealth Cuts mod.

 

Spoiler

image.png.1e97da34b92c6244a0acf9545ff6de1a.png

 

Posted
2 hours ago, bobrovskii said:

Hi everyone. I played version 6.9.5 and everything was fine (CBBE skeleton).
On version 7, I decided to switch to Fusion Girl, and now I have 'stretched' hair. I don't know if this is related (CBBE vs FG), since with the CBBE skeleton there were no stretched hairs on anyone at all. So far only one NPC on the FG skeleton, but I'm currently on the quest 'The Audition', path — Norita...
Is there a solution? The NPC's hairstyle is from the Commonwealth Cuts mod.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.1e97da34b92c6244a0acf9545ff6de1a.png

 

Seen this before with certain hair styles and from what I remember it's a pain in the arse to fix so you could search the topic to find the solution or choose a different hairstyle using slm or revert back to CBBE 

I have this randomly happen with the drifter outfit on npc's and it goes away on a reload so it could be Fallout being the random POS it is sometimes

Posted

I was without internet for a little over 12 hours... No Internet is worse than a full blown Blackout. At least with a Blackout you have to resign yourself to living in the darkness plus candles are kinda romantic. No Internet is like sitting in front of the TV and saying repeatedly "What The Fuck".

 

On 8/27/2026 at 5:12 AM, phillout said:

Hi,

 

I'm thinking about trying to play Norita's route for the second time, the first one failed because I couldn't survive the endless chores, so that character has died a virgin.  I do like the story, and the twist on the characters JB does is as awesome as during my first experience with NR years ago.

- Is mixing NR with a normal gameplay technically possible? My character isn't somehow gimped/nerfed to prevent her from going into the actual combat, right?

 

Thanks

 

16 hours ago, phillout said:

 

Thank you for your response.

 

Look. I play games to have fun, if I wanted to train/use my patience, I'd rather get myself busy with the RL house chores.

I live in a countryside  I have a land to work on, so as you might  have guessed - there is always a lot of chores around that bring some actual benefits.

Just as it is really hard to sell me games like the Power Wash Simulator because I've got a car and an actual power wash machine I own. 

 

And I'm aware of those options, the one issue I omitted, being an idiot - is that I you can just go and sleep for an hour to advance the story.  Gosh...

 

Did you not notice that Norita Quest line is by far a more Roleplay and World Changer path to take? While Nora yes starts off with obvious story line guidance is by far a quicker route to take if you wanna get into the basic story of Fallout. You don't need story Mods to kill stuff, if killing stuff is the aim? As to fucking, well you don't need a story to fuck either, a lot of porn these days is straight into fucking with a pretty standard theme. Hell a lot of games these days are straight into the action with a very flimsy story or none at all, I reckon the lack of imagination in todays generation is because of this instant gratification mentality.

 

Games are fun I totally agree, but more importantly they are an artistic imagery of a reality that by definition is "a reflection of what could be, if you open your mind to the possibility and except that it is an escape from actual Reality". Stick to Nora just pretend she is what ever you are looking for in Norita, you are literally fucking from the get go.

I hire a House Cleaner and a Gardener, games are my escape.

Power Wash Simulator? Is that made up? I bet if it isn't you get to wash cars and stuff that you would never own? Oh and you don't buy a Driving Simulator because you don't wanna drive your real car. Apply that logic to Fallout, I play it because I don't want to kill my neighbours and annoying people, so well I do so on Fallout. Hmmm no actually on Fallout I fuck them first then decide if I should kill them as well...

 

The sleep time is a reset, plus even in survival it only lasts a couple real seconds... Think of them as Cat Naps.

 

I find a lot of people annoying, thats why I rarely leave the house now.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bobrovskii said:

Is there a solution? The NPC's hairstyle is from the Commonwealth Cuts mod.

Решение есть, если у тебя есть Fo4Edit. Найди там запись этого непися по baseID (в Fo4Edit это поле FormID). Сделай оверрайд всей записи в новый esp (можно сразу с флагом esl). В новом esp измени этому неписю прическу и сохрани новый esp:

Spoiler

_08-28-2026_01.jpg.fb3813cbb6c756f79a55cedc64837606.jpg

 

Потом просто подключи новый esp в самом низу списка.

 

--------

 

Just in case, I’ll duplicate the text in English.

 

The solution is available if you have Fo4Edit. Find the entry for this NPC there using the baseID (in Fo4Edit, this is the FormID field). Overwrite the entire entry in the new esp (you can do it right away with the esl flag). In the new esp, change this NPC’s hairstyle and save the new esp.

 

 

Edited by Plite
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, bobrovskii said:

Hi everyone. I played version 6.9.5 and everything was fine (CBBE skeleton).
On version 7, I decided to switch to Fusion Girl, and now I have 'stretched' hair. I don't know if this is related (CBBE vs FG), since with the CBBE skeleton there were no stretched hairs on anyone at all. So far only one NPC on the FG skeleton, but I'm currently on the quest 'The Audition', path — Norita...
Is there a solution? The NPC's hairstyle is from the Commonwealth Cuts mod.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.1e97da34b92c6244a0acf9545ff6de1a.png

 

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/105699

 

That should fix it

Make Sure you read the important Info, and follow the suggestions. I been playing for way to long but until I read that mods Info I was clueless.

Edited by DarksideTinkerbell
Posted

@DarksideTinkerbell I kid you fucking not there are people that would pay me to come and work on my farm and do all the dirty stuff role playing a farmer I laugh about that whenever I'm elbows deep in a cow turning a calf around being covered in shit

Posted
6 hours ago, Oliahim said:

Hello, my game keeps crashing on the Far Harbor quest when Nora gets kidnapped. I enter the rental house, the sound plays and I enter a loading screen. The game crashes on that loading screen with no buffout4 log or any crash log. And as I have no idea where I am supposed to get taken to, I cannot go and check the location that way to determine why the crash happens. Any help would be welcome, thanks!

You may want to check it out but I think Addictol is better than Buffout, plus Addictol has a handy Logger install as well, so you can create crash logs.

Posted
On 8/26/2026 at 3:26 PM, JB. said:

Yes, this mod works without the maid outfit.

Never tried it, always had the outfit, but will Kellogg and Larson still acknowledge you putting it on and advance the quest? Or do they not even mention the maid outfit?

I mean... the extra caps and spanking (if you forget to change) is worth it. LOL

Posted
17 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I mean... the extra caps and spanking (if you forget to change) is worth it. LOL

Me to but extra caps and a spanking you say? I think the next trip to Larsons I may forget her outfit

Spoiler

The best bit of writing is when you come out of the train station bathroom and forget to change out of Kali's outfit,if you're into verbal abuse you will get plenty from someone you take notice of and admire

 

Posted
4 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Never tried it, always had the outfit, but will Kellogg and Larson still acknowledge you putting it on and advance the quest? Or do they not even mention the maid outfit?

I mean... the extra caps and spanking (if you forget to change) is worth it. LOL

Technically, they act as if your girl is wearing the maid outfit with a long skirt.

Posted
7 hours ago, Oliahim said:

Hello, my game keeps crashing on the Far Harbor quest when Nora gets kidnapped. I enter the rental house, the sound plays and I enter a loading screen. The game crashes on that loading screen with no buffout4 log or any crash log. And as I have no idea where I am supposed to get taken to, I cannot go and check the location that way to determine why the crash happens. Any help would be welcome, thanks!

I need a crash log! 

 

The place they take you to is called Beaver Creek Lanes

Posted
On 8/26/2026 at 10:23 PM, airlines11 said:

Is there any way i can copy or refresh the piercings/tattoos between two presets? For instance i was using preset 1 that i was playing with until a certain point and once i load preset 2 piercings and tattoos disappear. Is there a button or a way to apply my current preset 1 tattoos and piercings to preset 2? I've managed to merge two jsons of the two presets however the lip rings are missing for example while a nose piercing remains. Thanks in advance.

Not the one button solution you're expecting, but here's a nice console command. 

 

cqf _NukaRide_TattooShop StartPiercingServices

Posted
6 hours ago, Hoobu said:

Me to but extra caps and a spanking you say? I think the next trip to Larsons I may forget her outfit

Just wear the short skirt for Larson and the OB (at Cola Cars) will notice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...