Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Here i took screenshot to show that the mouth is just half open instead of fully opened even with the option 1 of mouth.

Ok, that is quite weird. Even stranger is that none of that code has been changing, and DD handles it's own open/close routines (without ZAP, more or less).

I'll try to reproduce it and see what I can do.

Are you sure nothing else has changed? Can you tell me what your MfgConsole says  (open the console, and the extra window to the right)?

Which phonemes are set? For a regular gag expression, Phonemes 1 and 11 should be set to 100 and 70 respectively (this is true for DD as well).

I recently updated ECE but i am sure it worked with 604 because i fixed a minor clipping issue with ballgag reducing cheecks and i already had new ECE.

What you asked me is really interesting:

Despite BigAAAh says 100

I tried to change it from showracemenu and the result was different (see attachments).

Your settings look quite right from what I can see. The mouth should be open. I wonder what could be wrong .....

Looks like a conflicting .tri file to me. Older version of Zap used to ship one, which would break expressions.

Thanks! That could very well be it ....

If you have this problem, try to find the "femaleheadchargen.tri" file in your Skyrim data folder (somewhere Meshes/actors/ iirc, at least in Meshes) and make sure you didn't install or leave anything with your ZAP installation from previous versions. Try to remove the file and see if that fixes your problems.

Then if you find the file, please PM it to me. I'll try it in my setup.

XAz - thank you for answer, but I didn't register ZAP animations through SL. 6.05 version was the only version I had described problems and also, I did use 6.05 patch. No help.

It would be helpful to know if the case is that the game can only find the missionary one. That would explain why it's getting selected, and would save me some digging. Do you have a log, I think SexLab is usually quite helpful with that info ....

Yes, sex always start with aggressive missionary pose which I can't change with anther one.

Did my suggestion fix your issues?

1. For all of you having issues with animations not playing correctly: Try disabling the option (under ZAP's MCM menu, menu: SexLab) to have ZAP replace animations. That is a likely issue given that you can no longer switch animations.

2. Some feedback is needed: Would you like to have the option to switch to another animation of the player bound? I think I can fix that ..... it wouldn't help where both actors are bound, but I guess, that's not a usual sex situation anyway?

1. Sorry, it didn't help me. I disabled all in the new game and it still start will missionary aggressive animation. Had to revert to ZAP 6.0 and the 6.04 patch.

2. Yes, please, I would love to have the option to switch between the animations.

I have the same problem as darkfender666, in addition the mouth now stays shut when not wearing a gag during oral scenes (both zap and regular sexlab scenes).

May i ask you if you use ECE or racemenu or both?

And pretty faces?

Of those mods I only have racemenu.

If you have this problem, try to find the "femaleheadchargen.tri" file in your Skyrim data folder (somewhere Meshes/actors/ iirc, at least in Meshes) and make sure you didn't install or leave anything with your ZAP installation from previous versions. Try to remove the file and see if that fixes your problems.

i solved but can't say how....maybe it was totally my fault.

I'll just tell what i did:

-renamed the file you said => face totally messed up with texture missing and geometry totally messed up..

-put the file back

-reverted from zaz 606 for zaz 604_2

-while doing that i noticed i had a zaz mod adding special gags from 2012 :D so while i was there i removed it also.

-everything was working

-returned to 606 and everything is still working. 

I can t say if the reinstall or the old mod removal fixed it. btw.

None of the textures load in for me, however I can access the test ground and equip items, only problem that I have is that the textures won't load. For the X-Cross for example or the textures for the items in the chests. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know c:

Edited by TheSpiderJem

None of the textures load in for me, however I can access the test ground and equip items, only problem that I have is that the textures won't load. For the X-Cross for example or the textures for the items in the chests. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know c:

Did you download or update the texture pack as well?

Did you download or update the texture pack as well?

Woops, I didn't see that I have to download the textures separately. I looked into the zip file to check once more, and noticed there is no "textures" folder. I feel like an idiot lol haha, but to answer your question yes I just got both the texture and update pack. Thanks for helping me c:

NEW problem and quite big also.

All my gamesaves seems suddenly broken.

i get CTD every armbinder animation ...even on the saves that used to work correctly Q_Q

attached papyrus since its reproducible...

P.S: i had to reload 3 time to reproduce it since sometimes it use a non zaz animation despite the armbinder.

Also for first load i use old saves in small cells due to the renown bug so initial papyrus errors are not to be considered

rolled back to 604_2 and everything works :( on old saves

P.S. also extreme suspicious thing:

I kept a save just before 606 update with no other mod changed between.

In each of the zaz 606 saves without changing anything else, cleaning game results in 0 # (orphaned i guess)  but 112 scripts instances fixed.

The save just before update with 604 has 0 of both

fixing instances didn t solve anything

Papyrus.0.log

I tried looking up zaz animation pack main & the texture file I need ( thru Google)....to run another mod but I got nothing when I hit search.  Where can I get zaz animation pack main & the texture file? thnx

Go to the main and first page of this thread, scroll to the bottom on the first page and hit "click here to download", then hit the big green Download button and viola. :P

Today's lesson:

Read the main post in full.

Ok--I went back to first page of this thread......found the "click here to download"  but there is no big green download button at the bottom...I got the FNIS behavior;the FNIS Spells;the XP32 Skeleton;and the Sex-Lab....I c up nearer the top of page a dl for the ZAZ Animation Pack (but it doesn't say Main.  I am sure this is the 1 I used the other day but my Alive Peeing isn't doing right & I can't say honestly that I saw "Textures" being extracted into the Data folder. Sorry for being blind and/or just stupid ^..^.....If indeed the big green button up top is the right 1....then I messed up somewhere else??

Ok--I went back to first page of this thread......found the "click here to download"  but there is no big green download button at the bottom...I got the FNIS behavior;the FNIS Spells;the XP32 Skeleton;and the Sex-Lab....I c up nearer the top of page a dl for the ZAZ Animation Pack (but it doesn't say Main.  I am sure this is the 1 I used the other day but my Alive Peeing isn't doing right & I can't say honestly that I saw "Textures" being extracted into the Data folder. Sorry for being blind and/or just stupid ^..^.....If indeed the big green button up top is the right 1....then I messed up somewhere else??

The very last thing in the opening post of this thread is the link saying "click here to download this file." That takes you to the main mod description page. Near the top right of that page (just above the screenshot) is the rectangular green Download button. Clicking that takes you to a page with the three files listed (Main, Patch, Textures.) Each of those has a smaller green Download button to the left of it. Clicking each of those will download the files after a short delay.

The very last thing in the opening post of this thread is the link saying "click here to download this file." That takes you to the main mod description page. Near the top right of that page (just above the screenshot) is the rectangular green Download button. Clicking that takes you to a page with the three files listed (Main, Patch, Textures.) Each of those has a smaller green Download button to the left of it. Clicking each of those will download the files after a short delay.

Got it...got it :)  & I do apologize for just not seeing where to look at first glance.  But I did find the 3 files I needed and the Mod works correctly now...I think.  Would any of these mods or any of the other mods I had to dl also to get alive peeing to work (like FNIS, Sexlab, XP32 Skele) cause me "not" to be able to create a new female toon in the charac-creation phase?  It shows the male set-up but when I go to Body & move slider all the way over to get female...it CTD ??   Do I also need race menu or ECE too or is there something else going on here??

I got a problem with the MCM menu, it just wont appear.

made a fresh installation from skyrim, all menus are showing up correctly but not zaz.

Loadorder is attached. 

if you need more information just tell me what is missing and i will add it.

Greetings Candiru

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-06-18T02-57-40.rar

Try to write on console:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

it force all MCMs reregister

made a fresh installation from skyrim, all menus are showing up correctly but not zaz.

Loadorder is attached. 

Greetings Candiru

Try to write on console:

tried that, nothing happens alle mcms are showing up

but not that from zaz

1. For all of you having issues with animations not playing correctly: Try disabling the option (under ZAP's MCM menu, menu: SexLab) to have ZAP replace animations. That is a likely issue given that you can no longer switch animations.

2. Some feedback is needed: Would you like to have the option to switch to another animation of the player bound? I think I can fix that ..... it wouldn't help where both actors are bound, but I guess, that's not a usual sex situation anyway?

1. Sorry, it didn't help me. I disabled all in the new game and it still start will missionary aggressive animation. Had to revert to ZAP 6.0 and the 6.04 patch.

2. Yes, please, I would love to have the option to switch between the animations.

Since this didn't help, I fear there's something else. I'll pester you about that log, I really, really need it to proceed. Make sure logging is turned on in ZAP when you get it.

Back to v0604, because in latest version many animations are broken and facial expresions are also broken for me.. With old version from February all is fine.

Please elaborate if you want to assist me fixing it. Things work on my system (animations and expressions), but if there's some incompatibility you need to assist me by being a bit more descriptive.

i solved but can't say how....maybe it was totally my fault.

I'll just tell what i did:

-renamed the file you said => face totally messed up with texture missing and geometry totally messed up..

-put the file back

-reverted from zaz 606 for zaz 604_2

-while doing that i noticed i had a zaz mod adding special gags from 2012 :D so while i was there i removed it also.

-everything was working

-returned to 606 and everything is still working. 

I can t say if the reinstall or the old mod removal fixed it. btw.

The old zaz gags file included those face meshes. I believe that was the problem in that case. Good that you have it solved.

i get CTD every armbinder animation ...even on the saves that used to work correctly Q_Q

P.S: i had to reload 3 time to reproduce it since sometimes it use a non zaz animation despite the armbinder.

Also for first load i use old saves in small cells due to the renown bug so initial papyrus errors are not to be considered

In each of the zaz 606 saves without changing anything else, cleaning game results in 0 # (orphaned i guess)  but 112 scripts instances fixed.

Animation problems (CTD) are usually fixed by making sure you run FNIS. Did you do that? There is no reason your game should be crashing on armbinder animations.

I assume by armbinder animations, you mean not SexLab, but regular poses and so on? There have been no changes to the armbinder files since forever, so ...... run FNIS and see if that helps you. Otherwise try to figure out if it also affects other animations, or just the armbinder ones.

After deleting mod ''Better Vampire Fangs and eyes'' all is working fine again (animations and especially expressions), not sure why, but it's just working again! Maybe there was a conflict with tri files from that mod..

Sorry for any trouble.

Try disabling either DDi or ZAP animation override. Running both at the same time is probably not a good idea. They use mostly the same code internally anyway, so try either and see if it works.

GagSFX has been effectively replaced by ZAP (ZAP does the same thing). If you want to keep GagSFX running, then make sure ZAP also does not override voices.

Those are the things from the top of my head.

Xaz - I have no issues with ZAp 6.06 any more. :) I guess it had some issues with NMM 0.55.5 installation of the mod. Installing NMM 0.55.6 solved the problem. All runs great. Thank you for being helpful.

Glad you solved it! Still puzzled as to what caused the issues in the first place, but, .... glad to hear its sorted. :)

Loadorder is attached. 

Greetings Candiru

Try to write on console:

tried that, nothing happens alle mcms are showing up

but not that from zaz

Did you also install the 6.06 patch?

Xaz - I have no issues with ZAp 6.06 any more. :) I guess it had some issues with NMM 0.55.5 installation of the mod. Installing NMM 0.55.6 solved the problem. All runs great. Thank you for being helpful.

Hmn.. It looks like I was having they same problems, and NMM 0.55.5 just fu***d my other mods, so I was forced to reinstall Skyrim and all mods again (with NMM 0.55.6), and now all it's working fine.  :dodgy: