Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

What's the best way to update this mod in an ongoing game. Uninstall previous version and make a clean save first or simply install the new version right after uninstalling the old one?

Well, by far the best way is to just replace Zap in your favorite mod organizer. In case you run into problems, you keep the old versions too.

That way you can easily back up to the old version.

However, I always test the mod on not doing clean saves, so that method should be perfectly safe. If you need to reset the mod, there's an option for that under the MCM menu (general section). That will usually solve most update problems.

..... aaaand in other news.....

Update:

6.06 (beta 2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Bug fixes

* Overlay support (requires SlaveTats)

- Adds support for drool, tears, scars and so on.

- Configurable through the slotting system in MCM

- Api available through zbfSlot.psc

- Integrates with SlaveTats (support for RaceMenu coming)

* Support for external modules finalized

- Non-SexLab animation pack

- SlaveTats

- RaceMenu

- Look at zbfExternalInterface for more info.

In particular, this patch fixes the problems that Zaira patched for me.

Thanks!!!

Could anybody explain for the small minded peoples like me - what the new slot system is made for? And the slave tat integration - what does it mean?

I saw this in the MCM but did not get a picture what I can do with it.

I just downloaded the new update, but when I try to register the animations in the MCM menu, nothing happens. I'd had the same issue before this update, it would work when I registered it following loading up a clean save, but then when I had to reset the animations in Sexlab to load in the NSAP animations, I wouldn't be able to re-register the Zaz animations from its menu. 

Xaz

Did you incorporate the DH fix you kindly supplied a while back

I think most fixes should have been applied, yes. In this case, iirc, it was about the removal of one of the magic effects. That should be fixed now.

Just for info Xaz, I've just tested with v6.06 and DH, and it's working perfectly :)

Could anybody explain for the small minded peoples like me - what the new slot system is made for? And the slave tat integration - what does it mean?

Slot system is mainly for modders.

It's an api for doing everything that you previously were doing with the enchantment system, but with more control of what happens and when. This gives modders and users a way of running all the features of ZAP on the player or an npc. It extends beyond the player by using the regular targetting system (N button by default) as SexLab does.

Example of slot usage is to force the player into an animation, change expression, open/close the mouth, or just to switch bindings and let the system set up all those things for you.

SlaveTats integration means that the new features of 6.06 requires SlaveTats to work (it uses overlays). It also integrates with SlaveTats meaning that if you're using SlaveTats you can try it out from there (or access through the slot system if you prefer). Fully scriptable or usable through MCM.

Forgot to add latest screenshots ...

post-79381-0-07591500-1434259474_thumb.jpgpost-79381-0-95117900-1434259476_thumb.jpg

I never used the console to take those, just the MCM (including not adding the yoke or gag from the console).

Xaz

I think most fixes should have been applied, yes. In this case, iirc, it was about the removal of one of the magic effects. That should be fixed now.

Just for info Xaz, I've just tested with v6.06 and DH, and it's working perfectly :)

Thanks!

I just downloaded the new update, but when I try to register the animations in the MCM menu, nothing happens. I'd had the same issue before this update, it would work when I registered it following loading up a clean save, but then when I had to reset the animations in Sexlab to load in the NSAP animations, I wouldn't be able to re-register the Zaz animations from its menu. 

I'm having the exact same problem it seems. Any ideas on how to fix it ?

I have the option for drool overlays (0, 1, 2, 3) in the MCM menu, but the overlay doesn't show up on the character's face. I'm using the latest version of SlaveTats, placed below ZAP in the load order.

You must be using 1.1.1 for things to work, and SlaveTats doesn't correctly report version numbers internally (so I can't check in ZAP).

Could you enable logging (in MCM and your skyrim setup, if you haven't already) and send me a log of the issue? I can register animations in my setup....

Edit: By the way, you're not just running in to the SexLab animation limit? That could also be the issue.

I'll also take the time to point out that you probably don't want to register in the first place. Animations will play just fine without registering, and registering will only take up those SexLab slots for you, and risk having inappropriate animations playing. (Such as pillories appearing out of thin air.)

Hi just updated to last version and i have a problem with Gags

With gags the moth is just slightly open as attached pic (the strange arms are armor's fault removing gloves everything's fine).

previous versions (last i updated was 600 main with 604 patch 2) didn t have this problem.

Can i disable the new system for the opne mouth with expression somehow?

Couple of maybe useful infos:

I use ECE+pretty faces instead of racemenu.

i use XPMS latest skeleton

ty

post-299358-0-73250700-1434272626_thumb.jpg

I have the option for drool overlays (0, 1, 2, 3) in the MCM menu, but the overlay doesn't show up on the character's face. I'm using the latest version of SlaveTats, placed below ZAP in the load order.

You must be using 1.1.1 for things to work, and SlaveTats doesn't correctly report version numbers internally (so I can't check in ZAP).

Got it working. Now the drool option only works on the player character. With all others, it resets to 0 and doesn't show every time I close the menu.

Could you enable logging (in MCM and your skyrim setup, if you haven't already) and send me a log of the issue? I can register animations in my setup....

Edit: By the way, you're not just running in to the SexLab animation limit? That could also be the issue.

I'll also take the time to point out that you probably don't want to register in the first place. Animations will play just fine without registering, and registering will only take up those SexLab slots for you, and risk having inappropriate animations playing. (Such as pillories appearing out of thin air.)

Thanks for the reply !! I may be actually running into the sexlab limit. I hadn't thought of that. I've enabled logging and am just wondering where the log file is stored ?

Thanks for the reply !! I may be actually running into the sexlab limit. I hadn't thought of that. I've enabled logging and am just wondering where the log file is stored ?

Logs are in your "My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script" folder.

(N.B. They are in that location even if you use Mod Organizer with local save folders.)

Latest version messed up animation names in my game. Reset animations registry didn't help at all. So all oral animation were replaced with aggressive pussy anal animations. Weird.

Returning to 6.0 version. All works fine.

I thought that it may have just been me having that problem. I wonder what caused the tagging mix up ?

My earlier problem was in fact due to the animation limit being full. I disabled a bunch of NSAP animations and the zaz ones all registered.

Latest version messed up animation names in my game. Reset animations registry didn't help at all. So all oral animation were replaced with aggressive pussy anal animations. Weird.

I thought that it may have just been me having that problem. I wonder what caused the tagging mix up ?

My earlier problem was in fact due to the animation limit being full. I disabled a bunch of NSAP animations and the zaz ones all registered.

I think that ZAP 6.05 is doing something wrong with or not reading NSAP well. I too disabled many SL animations in both ZAP versions, and 6.0 have no problem with NSAP but 6.05 does.

I think that ZAP 6.05 is doing something wrong with or not reading NSAP well. I too disabled many SL animations in both ZAP versions, and 6.0 have no problem with NSAP but 6.05 does.

I've never had a problem with any ZAP updates until this one. The first thing I noticed was when training a slave in Mia's dungeon and whenever I chose the 'pleasure me with your mouth' option she always engaged in some type of aggressive missionary position.

Each time I disabled a few more NSAP animations ZAP let me register a few more. I haven't registered them all because I didn't want to lose any more NSAP ones.

Xaz

Thanks!

Oops, spoke too soon. I spotted a very minor bug, when the hands are in binds behind back player can now access inventory even when bound.

Not a problem as such but thought I'd report it (tested with DH also with the DH patch as well)

I've never had a problem with any ZAP updates until this one. The first thing I noticed was when training a slave in Mia's dungeon and whenever I chose the 'pleasure me with your mouth' option she always engaged in some type of aggressive missionary position.

Each time I disabled a few more NSAP animations ZAP let me register a few more. I haven't registered them all because I didn't want to lose any more NSAP ones.

Had the same problem + my hotkey to change ani stopped working or the game could only read/find that aggressive missionary ani . I had to revert to older zaz

Slot system is mainly for modders.

It's an api for doing everything that you previously were doing with the enchantment system, but with more control of what happens and when. This gives modders and users a way of running all the features of ZAP on the player or an npc. 

Sorry - I be slow of the mark and maybe have completely misunderstood the zbfSlot code - this is what I get:

Still doesn't understand what's the benefit - in "old" system you add an enchantment to the toys that handles all effects - adding a gag to player/npc opens the mouth.

Your slot code is still based on effect item keywords - so equipping a DD gag does still not triggering the animation, even if I call SetGag() - I as the modder must still create a copy of the DD gag and add a proper effect keyword to it. The slot system would be much more helpful when it allows to apply effects even for toys from other mods.

The only really new thing that I can see in your slot code is the activation prevention system - something I have made for Maria Eden too - but I can't see any code that limits the block to the restrained player - that means if I am restrained and looking at a door it is blocked for others too.

Additionally the activation prevention system does not only block doors and containers - it blocks everything - so I am unable to open a dialog.

I upgraded to 6.05 and whilst the MCM showed up , it was coming up with some garbled messages.

Upgraded to 6.06 and the MCM issue is fixed. However, and this happened with 6.05, there is a mod (can't remember which one) which gives you options when you approach a sleeping NPC. The option to rape the npc still works, but animations show only half of the time.

Finally, there is a list of sexlab animations showing in the ZaZ MCM that say No against them, as an example lesbian armbinder. Are these animations that haven't been implemented, or are they missing? I've rebuilt the registry in Sexlab, used the Zaz MCM to look for Sexlab animations.

Small niggles really, the animations have always been pretty awesome.