10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Apparently if you install the "horny" version, it includes that plugin, just make sure you remember to activate it.

Question, if you have the horny version 2.45 and want to add the latest version 2.6 is it okay to merge the two together or will 2.6 negate the 2.45 version?

1 hour ago, ercramer69 said:

Question, if you have the horny version 2.45 and want to add the latest version 2.6 is it okay to merge the two together or will 2.6 negate the 2.45 version?

With newer versions like 2.6, it's a question in the FOMOD installer menu rather than a separate download. You don't need both of them. Uninstall 2.45 before installing 2.6.

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

i don't really see where it explains how to use the autonomous perk - can someone help me understand how to use that feature? is it something you put in their inventory?

it is hard to explain

so autonomous perk is both an enabling and disabling perk

(good for new games) so if MCM option is set to "Sex" then everyone who has the perk can have autonomous sex with each other

(good for older save games) so if MCM option is set to "No Sex" then everyone who DOESN"T has the perk can have autonomous sex with each other

basically this is designed for areas like the institute or BoS bases where you may NOT want random NPC to be fucking while wanting Raiders to have random sex

48 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

it is hard to explain

so autonomous perk is both an enabling and disabling perk

(good for new games) so if MCM option is set to "Sex" then everyone who has the perk can have autonomous sex with each other

(good for older save games) so if MCM option is set to "No Sex" then everyone who DOESN"T has the perk can have autonomous sex with each other

basically this is designed for areas like the institute or BoS bases where you may NOT want random NPC to be fucking while wanting Raiders to have random sex

but how do you know who has the perk and also, how do you give an NPC the perk?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I haven't checked yet, but I'm hoping you have finally killed "Nate" the invisible woman stealer. I think he was added to prevent crashes initially, but we SHOULD be able to point to a physical (in game) NPC instead of an invisible non existent entity.

I have no idea at the moment, I haven't looked at Autonomy for a while.

greetings to you... it is a pity that the mod does not work with the nanakochan npc replicator since it changes the race, I know that there is an instruction, but I am very far from it and despite my attempts to make it work, it did not work... in general, the replicator replaces the race with a person, but at the same time the npc id differs from the replicer and in the fashion the race people has the id 13000F99, I think that it is because of this that the mod does not work for them pliz help who can... links to problematic mods  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38588  and https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38724

20211223141725_1.jpg

@raptorator I'm a modding newbie as well. but I can see the npc id is the same. The Nanako replacer does not change the ID of the npc, it only change the apparence of the npcs.

Having said that, I tried to make a patch for the same mod(animerace nanako and nanako female npc replacer). The patch doesn't work with the addon race option turned on. For example, the raiders just standing around even with the Horny Perk set to 100.

Here is two screenshots of the code.

Spoiler

975372973_Capturedcran(626).png.73bf4f0dffa4009f8d0cd959dd0c123f.png1691793217_Capturedcran(629).png.b0bc51ade16962f7eab28ea909063d74.png

Any clues what to do when a quest marker get's stuck over a decapitated body?

I "Accidentally" nuked a raider outpost while someone was getting it on and now the marker is stuck on their corpse.

EDIT:

Recycleactor and forcing an autonomous action worked. After the animation finished the marker vanished.

Edited by sinivii

Have several companions running at the same time. I would like to set it up so that they might entertain each other while I attend to enslaving the Commonwealth. Any way to do that with this mod (or any other mod) autonomously? Dont really care if the rest of the Commonwealth fucks or not...but would like playful companions. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Love the idea of this mod, but i cant seem to keep it running. By which i mean at the start of a new play thru, the mod starts and npc's do the dirty, then after that no one else ever trys to have sex, its like the mod has turned its self off, and then for the rest of the play thru nothing except tons of stutter that the game never had before. 

45 minutes ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi, Love the idea of this mod, but i cant seem to keep it running. By which i mean at the start of a new play thru, the mod starts and npc's do the dirty, then after that no one else ever trys to have sex, its like the mod has turned its self off, and then for the rest of the play thru nothing except tons of stutter that the game never had before. 

I will have a look

This indispensable mod seems to have stopped working (or maybe the rad count in the Commonwealth has killed everyone's sex drive).  Tried reinstalling and moving to top of load order, but alas, still no autonomous bonking even though it worked fine during my last play through (previous version though).  Is there a console command to restart the 'quest' or some such that might work?

29 minutes ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

I'm using 2.60b and something seems to be setting the mod to off and resetting all the mod options in the mcm to its minimum value. Heck even the assign hotkey for the perk is broken.

My first guess is that you're using Private Profile Redirector. I've seen it randomly do that to mods. If you also use Buffout 4 you shouldn't really need it anyway, as you just end up with two layers of file caching.

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

My first guess is that you're using Private Profile Redirector. I've seen it randomly do that to mods. If you also use Buffout 4 you shouldn't really need it anyway, as you just end up with two layers of file caching.

I've never even heard of Private Profile Redirector until now

21 minutes ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

I've never even heard of Private Profile Redirector until now

In that case, your problem is probably more subtle, like the file MCM writes the values into isn't writeable by the account under which F4SE is running, or it's writing the file to the wrong location, or the disk is full or in read-only mode... You might consider checking the MCM.log or f4se.log for any obvious errors as a next step.

Just now, Invictusblade said:

I decided to add some mod addons to outfit framework

could anyone test these addons

for the following mods...

3DNPC_Settlers

Commonwealth Captives

Commonwealth Responders

Depravity

FO4 NPCs Travel

Fusion City

Galac-Tact

Gun For Hire

Heart Of Darkness

Fusion City HotC

JSSynths

Lima Outpost

Maxwells World

NukaRide

Nuka World Reborn (+Viva Nuka World Quests)

Outcasts And Remnants

Project Mojave

Project Valkyrie

Raider Gang Extended

Sector V

Sim Settlements 2

Sim Settlements 2 Chapter 2

Vault 4

INVB_Outfits_Framework_Addons.7z 16.24 kB · 0 downloads

I report. FPE version 3.70. The heroine becomes pregnant by a fly. All flies have become neutral, even when I kill them. Even after birth, they remained neutral. Then she became pregnant by a man, but the pregnancy was like a fly. Version 3.75 got pregnant by a supermutant, but gave birth to a human, the supermutants were aggressive.

How do you give an npc the perk?

EDIT: I think I understand now. For anyone unsure: If you select the AWKCR in the FOMOD then basically anyone who equips an OUTFIT thats listed in the MCM perk settings (example: BOS outfit, Raider outfit, Gunner outfit, settler outfit, etc) then they will have the Autonomous perk. Then, you must choose in the MCM settings to either allow those with the perk (anyone equipped with the armors above) to 'Sex', 'No Sex' or to 'Disable' the perk completely. I for example chose everyone WITH the perk to NOT engage ('No Sex') so that it would only apply to NPCS who are generally equipped in armors that are not amongst that list.

I think that's how it works because it seemed to do the job. If I am wrong then please help me understand. If I am right, I have a request: I do not know if its possible but would it be possible to add a wearable item such as a ring or even a special legendary effect that can be applied to any armor (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/?) that will allow specific NPC's to interact with one another instead of it being more random. The randomness would work fine for me if there were no NPC's that were related or married.

Otherwise, this mod is definitely the most stable out of the others available and with the most options. I am glad I figured this one out.

Edited by spoiledpotatoe