1 hour ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I have this exact problem, but switching the mod off does nothing and I have no reset quest option in the MCM, am I missing something?

How do I reset the alias quest? (Also tried the console command reset quest for the AE alias quest.

My fix for when npcs don't have voices or males use female voices is to run an AAF scene with them using the home key and exiting it.  That typically resets them back to their typical state.

5 hours ago, bubbabignose said:

My fix for when npcs don't have voices or males use female voices is to run an AAF scene with them using the home key and exiting it.  That typically resets them back to their typical state.

Tried that, and resetquest and disabling the mod in the MCM, save and reload and trying all that again. I will remove the mod and start a new save and see if it reoccurs.

8 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Tried that, and resetquest and disabling the mod in the MCM, save and reload and trying all that again. I will remove the mod and start a new save and see if it reoccurs.

The voice change happens to me regular to certain npcs that are added by other mods. I am using a mod that changes npcs to mostly female and I figure it is because of that and not Autonomy.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, yohan_dayo said:

Is there a solution for this bug where if I turn something on then exit the mod configuration menu, it somehow turns back off. 

Are you using Private Profile Redirector? It often causes that behavior. If you are, consider using Buffout 4 instead since it provides similar file caching but doesn't exhibit the bug you describe.

On 10/3/2022 at 6:55 PM, Nuka Cherry said:

I have this exact problem, but switching the mod off does nothing and I have no reset quest option in the MCM, am I missing something?

How do I reset the alias quest? (Also tried the console command reset quest for the AE alias quest.

Sorry, didn't see this quote until now. I think I did the stopquest command, not reset quest.

2 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

Sorry, didn't see this quote until now. I think I did the stopquest command, not reset quest.

I found a fix, where I could reset the voices using console, target problem settler:

cf "ObjectReference.SetOverrideVoiceType" VOICEID

The basic settler voices are

MaleBoston      23323
MaleEvenToned   13AD2
MaleGhoul       l23321
MaleOld         CEAA3
MaleRough       2D
FemaleBoston    23324
FemaleEvenToned 13ADD
FemaleGhoul     23322
FemaleOld       CEAA2
FemaleRough     2E

So for example changing a voice to MaleBoston 

cf "ObjectReference.SetOverrideVoiceType" 23323

On 10/21/2022 at 6:46 AM, Nuka Cherry said:

I found a fix, where I could reset the voices using console, target problem settler:

cf "ObjectReference.SetOverrideVoiceType" VOICEID

The basic settler voices are

MaleBoston      23323
MaleEvenToned   13AD2
MaleGhoul       l23321
MaleOld         CEAA3
MaleRough       2D
FemaleBoston    23324
FemaleEvenToned 13ADD
FemaleGhoul     23322
FemaleOld       CEAA2
FemaleRough     2E

So for example changing a voice to MaleBoston 

cf "ObjectReference.SetOverrideVoiceType" 23323

Excellent info!!

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Is there a way to force restart this mod or something? I have the latest version and when active, I see a message "Location Approved" or something an that's it. Nobody is shagging with anybody with all sliders set to 100% (in the correct menu). I have the Spell Perk Distributor and the Family planning Enhanced but I am absolutely struggling to get them configured so everything plays nice together. Is there a fail-safe bunch of settings I can use so dumb assess like me can get this mod working please?

Thanks!

25 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi! Is there a way to force restart this mod or something? I have the latest version and when active, I see a message "Location Approved" or something an that's it. Nobody is shagging with anybody with all sliders set to 100% (in the correct menu). I have the Spell Perk Distributor and the Family planning Enhanced but I am absolutely struggling to get them configured so everything plays nice together. Is there a fail-safe bunch of settings I can use so dumb assess like me can get this mod working please?

Thanks!

Have asked for a reset button numerous times. It works for me but I do not use perks, just let it rip naturally. Open sex for anyone.

Edited by maddadicusrex
missing word
On 9/28/2022 at 9:08 AM, Invictusblade said:

which Race?

I will have a look later

Did you ever get a chance to look into this? I'm also not really understanding the instructions for adding a custom race.
I'm trying to get either Lupine, Amelia, or Servitron races working but none of them appear to be valid targets for autonomy.

On 11/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, jpee1965 said:

Thanks!

Same for me!

Hello, im having an issue.

I have installed AAF (which works fine, all my animation packs work and AAF Violate works fine)

AAF autonomy enhanced

Spell Perk Item Distributor
F4SE

Address Library for F4SE Plugins

BakaFramework 
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

I'm using Vortex, and have had no issue with any of these mods.

Currently, whenever i go into MCM and turn on the setting for AAF autonomy enhanced, and then exit MCM and then open MCM again, all of the settings have gone to off/0.

any clue how to fix this? thanks.

6 minutes ago, trevb said:

Hello, im having an issue.

I have installed AAF (which works fine, all my animation packs work and AAF Violate works fine)

AAF autonomy enhanced

Spell Perk Item Distributor
F4SE

Address Library for F4SE Plugins

BakaFramework 
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

I'm using Vortex, and have had no issue with any of these mods.

Currently, whenever i go into MCM and turn on the setting for AAF autonomy enhanced, and then exit MCM and then open MCM again, all of the settings have gone to off/0.

any clue how to fix this? thanks.

Heres all my mods.

https://imgur.com/a/A75XzjN

8 hours ago, trevb said:

Heres all my mods.

https://imgur.com/a/A75XzjN

I didn't look through all your screenshots since I can't keyword search the text in them, but if you're using Private Profile Redirector then get rid of it. PPR tends to cause this problem randomly for some MCM values, and it's basically redundant with the config accelerator in Buffout 4 anyway so won't be missed.

On 11/26/2022 at 5:14 AM, vaultbait said:

I didn't look through all your screenshots since I can't keyword search the text in them, but if you're using Private Profile Redirector then get rid of it. PPR tends to cause this problem randomly for some MCM values, and it's basically redundant with the config accelerator in Buffout 4 anyway so won't be missed.

Im not using private profile editor, just checked.

13 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I believe you can export your modlist in Vortex in the mods-tab, click Open - Open Game Application Data Folder and your current plugin load order is the file "plugins.txt".

Can you post that?

here ya go.

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*BakaFramework.esm
*Cerruti MSV.esl
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*TacticalReload.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*Hazmat Fix.esp
*MyCart_Biohazard.esp
*ArmA 3 Crisis Troop Equipment.esp
*Escape from Boston - Springfield M14.esp
*Cerruti MSV.esp
*Hoons NJPC Vest Pack.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
*Diamond City Enhanced.esp
*Relic Space Marine.esp
*40k RSM Lamenters Paint.esp
*The Space Marine.esp
*40K Lamenters SM Paint.esp
*dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
*dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
*WET.esp
*CombinedArmsNV.esp
*P220.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp
*Wastelanders XM2076 by giggity12345.esp
*MK18.esp
*Tactical ACR.esp
*ClassicSniper.esp
*M1Garand.esp
*M1Garand - AWKCR-VW.esp
*M1Garand-2xDMG.esp
*ClassicSniperSounds.esp
*K9TacticalHarness.esp
*PRIMA_VTFramework.esp
*PRIMA_VTGasMasks.esp
*AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*SnapdragonAnimations.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*BraveAnims_Fix.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*VisibleWeapons.esp
*Glock19x.esp
*Worms FCPC Belt Pack.esp
*SV-98.esp
*McMillanCS5.esp
*McMillan CS5 - See Through Combat Scopes Patch.esp
*870.esp
*C_VWAS.esp
*C_VWAS-VWOP.esp
*Holsters & sheaths.esp
*ehtyeci_MPX.esp
*MWHitFx.esp
*SCAR-L.esp
*Scopes.esp
*DRAS - Vanilla.esp
*Bullet in the Chamber.esp
*HOONAVS.esp
*MWMpapa5.esp
*3rd Person Cam SmallFix.esp
*512StandaloneHairColors.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*CBBE.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*DarkerNightsDetection.esp
*NukaRadBans.esp
*PenPos.esp
*Glock 17&18.esp
*MWM19.esp
*RU556.esp
*HuntingShotgun.esp
*TacticalReloadVanilla.esp
*Survivalist.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp

Try the following:

1. Disable the perk version ingame. Make a save. Reload that save and resave.

2. Uninstall that version. Install v2.60b, and chose the older no perk requirement.

3. Check in game if that works.

You can also try resaver to see if there are problems in the save. You can also have problems with the .ini permissions in your mod organiser (but that would affect all mods, so doubtful).