Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, bees guy said:

Is it safe to update to version 3.0+ mid-game?

edit: Just saw your post from a few minutes ago IB, hopefully I can still get an answer but if not don't worry about it

so for the most part, it should be fine (I think)

but you will be missing some of the content (because you have already visited some of the NPCs) *Abernathy's won't be a family or married to each other as an example. (Perks for both)

from Last Page

btw unless there is any pressing issues with the latest build, I am done for a while.

it is an extremely messy time for modding Fallout 4 at the moment.

so I am taking a break

update-> one thing I need to do is to rewrite the download page because it is missing information

Edited by Invictusblade
4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

btw unless there is any pressing issues with the latest build, I am done for a while.

it is an extremely messy time for modding Fallout 4 at the moment.

I updated mid-game, enabled threesomes and multiple scenes. Everything works perfectly.
Thank you Invictus and have a nice holiday from FO4 modding.

On 4/2/2024 at 3:24 AM, Mrs Taewa said:

It's working perfectly in my Game, it didn't at first, but suddenly kicked in...but for one issue, DLC NPC's won't stay with the setting's I give them, they keep reverting back to zero, aside from the slaves, is anyone else getting this happening?

Same thing here. Has anyone found the fix?

I've noticed that in the MCM settings manager, DLC faction settings default to -1 instead of a set value or at least 0.

15 hours ago, lt5ive said:

I've noticed that in the MCM settings manager, DLC faction settings default to -1 instead of a set value or at least 0.

Actually I found a weird kind of fix if it isnt't working in Nuka World, if you use Sex Em Up, have your companion assault an NPC, that seems to kick start Autonomy there, iy doesn't change the stats in the MCM, but it has worked each time I have done it.

Edited by Mrs Taewa
19 hours ago, lt5ive said:

I will have a look at those options, I think I changed something there but I can't remember

9 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I just saw Curie (robot) fucking Ada :joy: - although that shouldn't happen since I deactivated robots as a species :open_mouth:

ok that is weird and really funny, I will check it out whenever I can

4 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Actually I found a weird kind of fix if it isnt't working in Nuka World, if you use Sex Em Up, have your companion assault an NPC, that seems to kick start Autonomy there, iy doesn't change the stats in the MCM, but it has worked each time I have done it.

On 4/28/2024 at 12:47 PM, lt5ive said:

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at those options, I think I changed something there but I can't remember

fyi, this is not new with 3.000. For me, that is - I've been noticing the same behavior with 2.8
The only DLC-faction where the set perk distribution percentage 'sticks' are the NW-slaves.

On 4/29/2024 at 9:08 PM, egonm68 said:

fyi, this is not new with 3.000. For me, that is - I've been noticing the same behavior with 2.8
The only DLC-faction where the set perk distribution percentage 'sticks' are the NW-slaves.

I completely forgot to edit them out

so a while ago I decided to remove them from the mod, mainly because I really didn't think they were needed.

if I wanted to do it nowadays, I would use Robco Patcher to add these types of perks, (there is an issue or two)

10 hours ago, Hidden Salami said:

Does this mod work with the Captives mod? Like can the raiders have sex with the captives?

assuming you mean Commonwealth Captives:  yes

just, afterwards, the captives don't go back to their original placement/device.

3 hours ago, egonm68 said:

assuming you mean Commonwealth Captives:  yes

just, afterwards, the captives don't go back to their original placement/device.

I will have a look at this, but I cannot promise much

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at this, but I cannot promise much

oh, no need to further honor your signature title 🙂
otherwise, we'll just start to request compatibility patches for everything 😉

I was just stating it so they know what to expect - just a minor compatibility thing in my opinion.
I'd say, imho: stabilize the base features first.
(while at the same time, I am longingly awaiting a blacklist keyword option)

2 hours ago, egonm68 said:

oh, no need to further honor your signature title 🙂
otherwise, we'll just start to request compatibility patches for everything 😉

I was just stating it so they know what to expect - just a minor compatibility thing in my opinion.
I'd say, imho: stabilize the base features first.
(while at the same time, I am longingly awaiting a blacklist keyword option)

I'm not sure that is a problem with this mod, could be AAF not respecting they are bound, or an issue with Commonwealth Captives. I did have a male captive cartwheel off of a cross and join a gangbang, then just sandbox around with the other raiders. 😄

@Invictusblade I had/have a small issue that may be related to the blacklist not being enabled. Dogmeat got selected for a scene when creatures and specifically canines were turned OFF, the scene didn't play, there was a solo scene with a female human instead. Since then Dogmeat has female combat dialogue, lol. Interacting with him is the normal whimper, whine, growl, but in combat he turns into a talking female. Might not be this mod, but it is weird. 🙃

On 5/2/2024 at 1:31 AM, Whacked said:

I'm not sure that is a problem with this mod, could be AAF not respecting they are bound, or an issue with Commonwealth Captives. I did have a male captive cartwheel off of a cross and join a gangbang, then just sandbox around with the other raiders. 😄

@Invictusblade I had/have a small issue that may be related to the blacklist not being enabled. Dogmeat got selected for a scene when creatures and specifically canines were turned OFF, the scene didn't play, there was a solo scene with a female human instead. Since then Dogmeat has female combat dialogue, lol. Interacting with him is the normal whimper, whine, growl, but in combat he turns into a talking female. Might not be this mod, but it is weird. 🙃

ok that is weird,

so the creature settings is quite messy at the moment, so I will redo this area of the mod.

but I don't think the problem you have has anything to do with the blacklist, because I think I ensured that Dogmeat isn't being selected for being blacklisted.

(but I cannot say for sure, I have mentioned this before but everyone's version of Fallout 4 is completely different to everyone else)

so there might be a weird interaction with another mod.

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok that is weird,

so the creature settings is quite messy at the moment, so I will redo this area of the mod.

but I don't think the problem you have has anything to do with the blacklist, because I think I ensured that Dogmeat isn't being selected for being blacklisted.

(but I cannot say for sure, I have mentioned this before but everyone's version of Fallout 4 is completely different to everyone else)

so there might be a weird interaction with another mod.

I tried adding him to the blacklist with a mapped key, said it added him, but you mentioned earlier that the blacklist was disabled in the newest version, why I mentioned it.

I'm aware of the strange way mods can interact with different builds, not a huge issue, the save I was testing mods on is not important to me, if it happens again on a clean start save, I might get more worried 🤪.

Also, sorry for interrupting your hiatus, hope  you find motivation again. 🤙

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Whacked said:

I tried adding him to the blacklist with a mapped key, said it added him, but you mentioned earlier that the blacklist was disabled in the newest version, why I mentioned it.

I'm aware of the strange way mods can interact with different builds, not a huge issue, the save I was testing mods on is not important to me, if it happens again on a clean start save, I might get more worried 🤪.

Also, sorry for interrupting your hiatus, hope  you find motivation again. 🤙

so blacklisting still works (what I mean is that the method of blacklisting has changed) *I wanted it to work via the Alias quest but it didn't work properly

Alias = Denies the NPC from being selected at ALL (removes the NPC from the pool of NPCs)

Main = Denies the NPC from being allowed to have a sex scene (removes the NPC from the pool of two-three NPCs)

but I will have another look at blacklisting again

Edited by Invictusblade
Posted (edited)

so I did a bit of work on the next update,

1. rework the creature options (haven't tested yet)

2. added back the Player interaction (with a chance) but there are bugs at the moment. it hijacks one of the NPCs (but the interaction is still the same)

so Player(Replaces NPC01) and NPC02 have sex (but NPC01 is still talking to NPC02)

update->

3. Renamed and Added a new choice for Blacklisted and Sex Tiredness MCM options "Off", "Not Selected", "Selected but Denied"

Not Selected = the NPC cannot be selected at all in the mod. (Denied during AE_Alias)

Selected but Denied = The NPC can be selected but is denied during the mod. (Denied during AE_Main)

btw I would like a better way to reword this (because it doesn't make sense unless you know how the mod works)

4. Added two more alias quests (1 NPC and 2 NPCs)

basically the older main Alias selects three NPCs for its process but if there is only two available NPCs then it doesn't work.

(I was thinking about adding a gangbang alias but it might get messy really quickly)

Edited by Invictusblade
Posted (edited)

@Invictusbladefound a bug in version 3.000c_beta, the picture in the spoiler below with the values at 0 do not have a corresponding global variable (the MCM config points to global variables, but the formIDs it points to simply do not exist)

Spoiler

image.png.b333a3b1ce84ab593c183d17da5d0958.png

Edited by ptmc2112
8 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

@Invictusbladefound a bug in version 3.000c_beta, the picture in the spoiler below with the values at 0 do not have a corresponding global variable (the MCM config points to global variables, but the formIDs it points to simply do not exist)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b333a3b1ce84ab593c183d17da5d0958.png

that is fine, I forgot to remove it from the MCM (the next update has fixed that)

5 hours ago, Bizarro said:

@InvictusbladeThe global setting in the MCM menu seem to reset every time I exit the menu, the very first option "Autonomy Enhanced Enabled" always goes to OFF no matter what. Using 3.000c_beta too.

now this is weird because that should work. (I will look into it)

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 11:26 PM, Invictusblade said:

(I was thinking about adding a gangbang alias but it might get messy really quickly)

I added a gang bang option (number of NPCs and Chance)

the number option will be the following

4 NPCs (1 female + 3 Males)

5 NPCs (1 female + 4 Males)

9 NPCs (1 female + 8 Males)

10 NPCs (1 female + 9 Males)

it is quite buggy at the moment, (and nearly all of the options in MCM will not apply to gang bangs) *simply too many NPCs to account for

please let me know if there is any more gang bang animations in Fallout 4 (I only saw the ones from Savage Cabbage)

update-> one thing I hate, is when the editor programs crashes after I write some really good lines. and now I can't remember what I wrote.

Edited by Invictusblade
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Magnum717 said:

Is there a way I can set the duration of Autonomy scenes to 30 minutes? Or even a permanent duration until I manually end the scenes?

so yes you can in the current version

use a text editing program and change this MCM settings of Autonomy's config.json

{
      "text": "Sex Scene Duration",
      "type": "slider",
      "help": "How long the NPCs will conduct their shenanigans. <b>Default = 60 seconds</b>, Increments: 15 seconds.",
      "valueOptions": {
      "min": 30.0,
      "max": 300.0, --------------------------> Change this to something higher
      "step": 15.0,
      "sourceType": "GlobalValue",
      "sourceForm": "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp|1745"
          }
     }

or wait for the upcoming version

so infinite duration is probability not possible, but I could add a higher duration via modifiers.

what I could do is to give a perk to NPCs (via MCM) that can modify the duration (I already have an unused perk called sex maniac)

1. you add this perk to a NPC

2. change the MCM perk modifier to 10x (or more)

3. if the chosen NPC has sex then it will last 10x longer

what this allows is that you can a normal sex duration of 2 minutes(for most scenes) while having some sex scenes(sex shows) lasting 20 minutes. (I picked 2 minutes as an example)

Edited by Invictusblade
59 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

maybe, so infinite duration is probability not possible, but I could add a higher duration via modifiers.

what I could do is to give a perk to NPCs (via MCM) that can modify the duration (I already have an unused perk called sex maniac)

1. you add this perk to a NPC

2. change the MCM perk modifier to 10x (or more)

3. if the chosen NPC has sex then it will last 10x longer

what this allows is that you can a normal sex duration of 2 minutes(for most scenes) while having some sex scenes(sex shows) lasting 20 minutes. (I picked 2 minutes as an example)

Oh that’s a good idea. I also wonder if it’s possible for AAF to overwrite specific mod settings. 

34 minutes ago, Magnum717 said:

Oh that’s a good idea. I also wonder if it’s possible for AAF to overwrite specific mod settings. 

so what kind of settings?

but what it can do is return to default

because I have seen gang bang scenes (testing them) go on for a while longer than planned (maybe a minute more)

but the gangbang setup takes a bit longer so maybe it does use the correct time (but it seems longer)

(but also I have been using the AAF to NAF Bridge so it might be different for you)