1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

I have a small issue with this mod.. So basically I was doing a random quest and I had to kill gunners at some location. Turns out, the two gunners (M + F) I killed were preparing for a scene (I did notice the notification in the top-left corner). Because they're both dead, I had to end the scene in the AAF itself; and now the quest that tells you where the scene is happening seems bugged - it constantly shows that location where the gunners were supposed to play a scene, even though the dead NPCs themselves are removed. Is it possible to reset this or do I have to load an earlier save (I'd like to avoid that!)?

I will have a look at this

On 11/14/2021 at 12:36 AM, vaultbait said:

"The setting..." Which setting exactly? This mod has numerous settings. Please provide more context for your question.

Does this mod affect follower? ie does the follower (dismissed) in settlement get interacted with NPC(s), or vise versa. If so how to set it not to (if possible).

Edited by FrostWimbelton

I have version 2.60 installed.  I have had the "Old Style" installed, then I tried the "New Style".  In both instances I get "Location Allowed"  messages (I turned them on because the mod didn't appear to be working).  If I use the hot key to turn the mod on & off I get the on & off messages but no action.  No one has sex unless I force it through the AAF.  No autonomy.  The game is registering the mod, but nothing beyond the messages.  Edit:  I have tried reinstalling to be sure there were no corruptions.

Edited by reconphil
14 hours ago, JakeFF said:

My mod ignores my settings, and therefore everyone does it all the time, because of this, sometimes the performance drops very much to 7 frames, and I do not know why this happens.

I will have a look when I get back to it,

but I did notice a similar framerate issue but I don't believe I was using my mod at the moment

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look when I get back to it,

but I did notice a similar framerate issue but I don't believe I was using my mod at the moment

What bothers me the most is not that everyone is doing this all the time, but that the frame rate is dropping, are there any ideas how to fix it?

On 11/21/2021 at 11:03 AM, msmatt said:

Everytime I try to turn the mod on on MCM it'll just revert back to all being OFF along with the hotkeys not working, does anyone know a solution to this? Tried reinstalling many times to no avail.

I've seen lots of people encounter this behavior when using Private Profile Redirector. You might try again with that uninstalled if you're using it (and if you also use Buffout 4, PPR is essentially redundant anyway).

On 11/20/2021 at 3:32 PM, reconphil said:

I have version 2.60 installed.  I have had the "Old Style" installed, then I tried the "New Style".  In both instances I get "Location Allowed"  messages (I turned them on because the mod didn't appear to be working).  If I use the hot key to turn the mod on & off I get the on & off messages but no action.  No one has sex unless I force it through the AAF.  No autonomy.  The game is registering the mod, but nothing beyond the messages.  Edit:  I have tried reinstalling to be sure there were no corruptions.

I have tried rolling back to ver 2.50 but I still get the same message with no animations.  I can't find any conflicts.  Does anyone have any ideas?

1 hour ago, reconphil said:

I have tried rolling back to ver 2.50 but I still get the same message with no animations.  I can't find any conflicts.  Does anyone have any ideas?

My experiance with the mod is that it works and does not work. I test mods a lot and have several test saves going at the same time. This mod will spawn sex like rabbits on some saves and be dead sillent on others. Mod needs a reset button otherwise it will continue to be hit or miss for some. I think much has to do with what settings you choose on the mod. 

16 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

My experiance with the mod is that it works and does not work. I test mods a lot and have several test saves going at the same time. This mod will spawn sex like rabbits on some saves and be dead sillent on others. Mod needs a reset button otherwise it will continue to be hit or miss for some. I think much has to do with what settings you choose on the mod. 

Exactly. It is better to use the old version 106, because the mods of this author work very unstable.

6 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Exactly. It is better to use the old version 106, because the mods of this author work very unstable.

My opinion has nothing to do with the author. I am grateful for HIS attempt to update mods abandoned by the original authors. Even the old ones have their hits and misses. Hell, I must have at least 6 old versions of the same mod from its inception and only 1 seems stable from the bunch.

25 minutes ago, Yeahrightiwill said:

Hello,

My apologies if this has already been asked, but does anyone know whether this MOD works with Commonwealth Captives, for example can raiders or any other hostile faction that have 'autonomy perk', engage commonwealth captives ?

In earlier versions I saw captives get down off crosses or whatever and have sex with raiders or super mutants. I can't recall whether I've observed that with more recent versions though.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

so Random Overlay Framework 1.45a is a requirement for AAF Autonomy Enhanced Redux 2.60?

Apparently if you install the "horny" version, it includes that plugin, just make sure you remember to activate it.

I am not seeing any kind of option for furniture preference in the MCM, is this auto 100% to attempt to look for furniture?  (I have it set to 100 in the AAF options) or will my settelers just randomly fuck in the street or the garden patch?  <.<