Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Adds a ton of creatures to towns, mostly dogs and horses. Can be a bit messy in populated places tho.

 

 

 

Adds some more exotic pets to some locations, like Attronarch to the collage or a sabertooth to Azuras Statue.

I find it more lightweight  then the other one and it adds less Animals to towns. No Horses for in the citys and less street dogs, but it has the advantage of adding said exotic Creatures and tamed Monsters to some places and jails. Trolls, Werewolfs, Dwarven Spiders. You name it.

 

 

Uses ABC, is more stable and user friendly then immersive creatures and adds some really nastys

 

 

Slals:
 

 

 

 

2 of my favorites. Go well with Demonic Creatures, Baka is superb when you are using ABC.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Adds a ton of creatures to towns, mostly dogs and horses. Can be a bit messy in populated places tho.

 

 

 

Adds some more exotic pets to some locations, like Attronarch to the collage or a sabertooth to Azuras Statue.

I find it more lightweight  then the other one and it adds less Animals to towns. No Horses for in the citys and less street dogs, but it has the advantage of adding said exotic Creatures and tamed Monsters to some places and jails. Trolls, Werewolfs, Dwarven Spiders. You name it.

 

 

Uses ABC, is more stable and user friendly then immersive creatures and adds some really nastys

 

 

Slals:
 

 

 

 

2 of my favorites. Go well with Demonic Creatures, Baka is superb when you are using ABC.

 

Nice additions man. Thanks. I'll them in a moment.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, TopDogCat said:

 

I don't really consider that bestiality. I don't consider tentacles an animal. I am aware that the tentacles can be summoned by spiders and chaurus, but you aren't actually having sex with those creatures. I suppose I can add an "other" section.

Link to comment

FunnyBizness SLAL

SailingRebel SLAL

Lords SLAL

NSAP  (I converted this, but haven't seen it elsewhere)

Sir Nibbles SLAL

SLAL SH Furniture Anims (only 2 anims but worth it)

 

These are all linked on SE Compatibilty Thread  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-may-24-6211/

 

 

ANubs has some newer material, check his SE thread, I converted and posted the latest Human and Creature there

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97648-anubs-animations-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=3398556

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97648-anubs-animations-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=3400491

 

Some of the animators are posting the SE versions in their LE Downloads

Some of them are on Patreon and/or Discord (they'll usually post a link in their OP)

 

EDIT: Mods

 

Public Whore

SexLab Defeat (especially with bakafactory's addon)

OsmelMC's Tweaks  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

   has a tweak for Aroused Creatures and links to upping your SexLab Animation slots to 2000 each human/creature

   {funnybizness, leito, Anubs, and Billyy by themselves will get mighty close to 2k}

The Mod Thief doesn't require SexLab or Zaz or DD but has a lot of bestiality content

      https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/?tab=comments#comment-1883958

 

If your counting zzEstrus as creature mod:

Estrus Chaurus

Estrus Dwemer

Estrus Spider

{these three I converted to SE and merged - see attachment}

Estrus Mimics   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566 {some say it works as is, I had to run it's plugin through Creation Kit}

 

Enjoy

 

Estrus Chaurus.7z

Edited by judge007
Link to comment
18 hours ago, judge007 said:

FunnyBizness SLAL

SailingRebel SLAL

Lords SLAL

NSAP  (I converted this, but haven't seen it elsewhere)

Sir Nibbles SLAL

SLAL SH Furniture Anims (only 2 anims but worth it)

 

These are all linked on SE Compatibilty Thread  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-may-24-6211/

 

 

ANubs has some newer material, check his SE thread, I converted and posted the latest Human and Creature there

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97648-anubs-animations-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=3398556

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97648-anubs-animations-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=3400491

 

Some of the animators are posting the SE versions in their LE Downloads

Some of them are on Patreon and/or Discord (they'll usually post a link in their OP)

 

EDIT: Mods

 

Public Whore

SexLab Defeat (especially with bakafactory's addon)

OsmelMC's Tweaks  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

   has a tweak for Aroused Creatures and links to upping your SexLab Animation slots to 2000 each human/creature

   {funnybizness, leito, Anubs, and Billyy by themselves will get mighty close to 2k}

The Mod Thief doesn't require SexLab or Zaz or DD but has a lot of bestiality content

      https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/?tab=comments#comment-1883958

 

If your counting zzEstrus as creature mod:

Estrus Chaurus

Estrus Dwemer

Estrus Spider

{these three I converted to SE and merged - see attachment}

Estrus Mimics   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566 {some say it works as is, I had to run it's plugin through Creation Kit}

 

Enjoy

 

Estrus Chaurus.7z 4.58 MB · 0 downloads

 

Wow man. Lots of stuff. Thanks. Added all I could find.

 

Could not find a link for a SE version of Thief.

Didn't add Public Whore as I could not find what Bestiality content it had. Could you explain?

Link to comment

Public Whore - some clients will pay extra for you to do their pets

 

Thief - link I gave you, go to the view file, and click on downloads, all of those are links to Thief

Use the last one (1.0.6.txt) has the most versions and translations.

 

Here:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19W8ZtZK_nD9G7bfvOXzW5gNpE-wnxfiN

 

or: https://mega.nz/folder/zoRjmCZA#fusFbEFTKBeFX2mOVf5w4g

 

It's a very complicated mod to install, but worth it.

The Support thread has 275 pages - pretty popular mod.

I was running EN 1.0.8

 

in the support thread are instructions to install, and links to patches

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zurjk1iti9sc5/Dogma_-_Thief_v1.0.0

Detailed instructions for LE, SE, German, Russian and English are here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/?do=findComment&comment=3279870

 

Have fun!

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Public Whore - some clients will pay extra for you to do their pets

 

Thief - link I gave you, go to the view file, and click on downloads, all of those are links to Thief

Use the last one (1.0.6.txt) has the most versions and translations.

 

Here:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19W8ZtZK_nD9G7bfvOXzW5gNpE-wnxfiN

 

or: https://mega.nz/folder/zoRjmCZA#fusFbEFTKBeFX2mOVf5w4g

 

It's a very complicated mod to install, but worth it.

The Support thread has 275 pages - pretty popular mod.

I was running EN 1.0.8

 

in the support thread are instructions to install, and links to patches

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zurjk1iti9sc5/Dogma_-_Thief_v1.0.0

Detailed instructions for LE, SE, German, Russian and English are here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/?do=findComment&comment=3279870

 

Have fun!

 

Thanks for the clarification. Updated.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Frep said:

Partly:

 

 

For dogs and horses (LE/SE on the same page):

 

 

Some bestiality tatoo packs for Slavetats:

 

 

@Frep when you paste the link in , look under it

 

There will be a line that says "Show as link instead" or something like that

Click that and your posts will be a bit easier to read.

 

Or click the spoiler "eyeball" and paste the link in the spoiler box.

 

Thanks

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use