On 11/29/2022 at 8:06 PM, jackch3 said:

OP from May '21 "Edited 7 hours ago by InfinityKage"

Your crown, my King.

Do you know of any feral on feral animation packs? Specifically canine on canine, or canine on other creature?

Haha. Thanks. I have been at this for a bit haven't I?

As for an answer to your question. I know they exist. I have a few animal on animal  animations in my game, but I have no idea what mod they came from. That being said, I've posted all the mods I use so; it has to be 1 or more of the mods listed.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if there is a mod that lets you either play a dog race or transform into a dog like you can the werewolf. Like you can play as a husky but can engage in sl animations where it recognizes your a creature and will play the correct MF animations for example if you engage a female npc.   Kinda a long shot but it seems like a mod that could exist. Cheers!

On 11/2/2022 at 12:08 AM, InfinityKage said:

Hmmm... well I'm no Wabbajack, but I may be able to help you out. Maybe make a simple to follow step by step guide that tells you exactly what to do and how to get the setup I personally run.. If I were properly motivated.

i almost got scammed from a guy previous week for a bestiality rdy to use modpack but luckly i was able to notice it quickly :D

Edited by zex4ever
2 hours ago, hoodedfigure13 said:

There used to be a mod that added lewd scenarios for live another life. A couple of those were beast themed. Can anyone remember the name of the mod? I've been searching for about 30 minutes with no luck. 

I think you mean Content Consumers Alternate Starts (CCAS)

Well guys, I got Skyrim just a few days ago and tried modding myself, but got discouraged from the lengthy and complex process (I've been at it for two entire days and I'm about to run out of vacation time).
So basically I decided to opt for a modpack instead and went for Immersive and Adult. However it uses Ostim rather than SexLab and all the beastiality mods seem to be for SexLab... Are there any such mods that would be compatible with that modpack?

Updoot: found a guide in the pack's discord. Turns out you can have both frameworks and so there should be no problem. Thank god!

Edited by Nierii
On 1/2/2023 at 8:34 PM, MasterWolf2169 said:

I think you mean Content Consumers Alternate Starts (CCAS)

that one could be pretty good for this list here's the se version but from what ive read from other users and my own experience its pretty buggy not to mention sadly disapointing, if anyone knows an alternative ill gladly take it

On 7/23/2021 at 5:55 PM, judge007 said:
Edited by Legitimate User C

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm kinda out of options. I'm having an issue with wolf animations not lining up properly with the character. It's only with wolves, it all works perfectly with all other animals but the wolf seems to be too big somehow? I'm using CBBE slim but I don't think that shrinks the character or anything? Basically when my character is supposed to grab between the wolfs legs, they end up just grabbing the space nexto it. 

Really not sure what could be causing it and yes I've tried multiple different animation packs and they're all just slightly off, not major but enough where it's a bit disappointing XD

23 minutes ago, Relen said:

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm kinda out of options. I'm having an issue with wolf animations not lining up properly with the character. It's only with wolves, it all works perfectly with all other animals but the wolf seems to be too big somehow? I'm using CBBE slim but I don't think that shrinks the character or anything? Basically when my character is supposed to grab between the wolfs legs, they end up just grabbing the space nexto it. 

Really not sure what could be causing it and yes I've tried multiple different animation packs and they're all just slightly off, not major but enough where it's a bit disappointing XD

I know there has been an issue like this because Wolves between LE and SE are scaled differently and that's why there might be an issue? I know there's a mod which fixes it, but I only know of its existence buried somewhere in the forums.

2 hours ago, Edelweiss1630 said:

I know there has been an issue like this because Wolves between LE and SE are scaled differently and that's why there might be an issue? I know there's a mod which fixes it, but I only know of its existence buried somewhere in the forums.

That at least fills me with some hope, definitely something worth looking into and I have seen those patch mods but hadn't seen one that seemed to help, I'll look more closely, thanks!

Don't know if anyone can help me with this.

Back in LE days, I recall there being a very small mod called something along the lines of "Play with Animals" that added a selectable hotkey that simply started scenes with creatures. I am fairly sure it was made by ffabris too.

The issue is that the mod was one of many in contained on a modpage of other small mods, and ffabris seems to not have an account here anymore so I cant view his files.

Can anyone happen to remember what I'm talking about ? The name of the modpage or maybe how to view ffabris' files ?

It would be a good adition to the list.

On 1/9/2023 at 4:31 PM, cane999 said:

Don't know if anyone can help me with this.

Back in LE days, I recall there being a very small mod called something along the lines of "Play with Animals" that added a selectable hotkey that simply started scenes with creatures. I am fairly sure it was made by ffabris too.

The issue is that the mod was one of many in contained on a modpage of other small mods, and ffabris seems to not have an account here anymore so I cant view his files.

Can anyone happen to remember what I'm talking about ? The name of the modpage or maybe how to view ffabris' files ?

It would be a good adition to the list.

Is this what you are looking for?

6 hours ago, TheLegend4510 said:

Is this what you are looking for?

No, it is not. The mod I am referencing had only a single function, the hotkey. No additional features like SLAC has.

Though I gave up at this point tbh, just using Matchmaker and renamed the spells/descriptions using xEdit to make them less jarring and a bit more immersive.

Have had trouble with Untamed. After giving birth to a cub it just immediately starts a scene with it, which essentially means once char gets pregnant with a single type of creature it will just be perpetually pregnant with only that kind of creature. I'd tried resetting the mod but that doesn't clear pregnancy nor does using kill command on the offspring as soon as it appears solve the issue. Anyone experienced  this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 5:07 PM, Edelweiss1630 said:

Have had trouble with Untamed. After giving birth to a cub it just immediately starts a scene with it, which essentially means once char gets pregnant with a single type of creature it will just be perpetually pregnant with only that kind of creature. I'd tried resetting the mod but that doesn't clear pregnancy nor does using kill command on the offspring as soon as it appears solve the issue. Anyone experienced  this?

I usually just press the "End" key to cancel the scene. You only get pregnant again when the cum scene happens, so cancel the scene before that and you should be fine. This is the only workaround I found that works for me.

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to add here that the SLSF Fame Comments mod, while not focused on beastiality, makes use of SexLab Sexual Fame (SLSF) 'Beastiality' fame tracking, adds NPC and follower comments on the PC's SLSF Beastiality fame, and includes SexLab creature events in response to Beastiality fame, adding 16 or so animals, creatures and Dwarven automatons scattered around Skyrim to support them. Serana and Mjoll (as followers) can have beastiality events under the mod as well.