On 7/8/2022 at 10:16 AM, skyrim482 said:

Does anyone have a link to one of the better looking horse texture replacers that are out there that is ABC / sos compatable. Ive seen screenshots with them but I havent seen which horse packs are compatible . Thanks!

Here is a abc bear one I have found that looks way better. Koren mod site.

https://arca.live/b/tullius/23662460?mode=best&target=all&keyword=bear+abc&p=1

Do you or anyone else know why my bears will revert by to the base game bear? Like the bear will be from the BOTN during sex animations but after it's done, it switched back to the base game a few minutes.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:26 AM, TheLegend4510 said:

Do you or anyone else know why my bears will revert by to the base game bear? Like the bear will be from the BOTN during sex animations but after it's done, it switched back to the base game a few minutes.

it sounds like creature framework is changing your skin back. Check to see what asset it is choosing and make sure that matches what BOTN is using like abc.

Anyone have some good animal scrape/scratches texture overlays? Most of the wound and apropos stuff is a little too bloody and brutal. I'm looking for small more subtle but more "all over" dog paw like scratches.

I saw a great image somewhere but can't find it now. Might have been for FO4. I'm quite experienced with Photoshop and dds files so if anyone has good textures I can help us all out. I use bhunp though.

Hello, I'm sorry if my English is not good, it's not my main language. Well, I'll add this link, but be careful, since I'm using the latest update of Skyrim, that's why I didn't install it, since the Dynamic Animation Replacer doesn't work for my Skyrim, but it seems like a very good mod aaver measure how it goes to those who install it.

On 10/16/2022 at 9:44 AM, fotox said:

Hello, I'm sorry if my English is not good, it's not my main language. Well, I'll add this link, but be careful, since I'm using the latest update of Skyrim, that's why I didn't install it, since the Dynamic Animation Replacer doesn't work for my Skyrim, but it seems like a very good mod aaver measure how it goes to those who install it.

Interesting find. I've added it to the list. Thanks.

On 10/18/2022 at 4:40 PM, genericuser27 said:

Is there a mod in SE that lets you give birth to animals?

I'm not sure if the feature still works because I don't actually use it, but the Untamed mod used to have an ability to give birth to the last animal you sexed every 3 days I think. I think you could tweak how often as well. It doesn't simulate the actually pregnancy tho. If I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 1:12 PM, zex4ever said:

I wish there was a wabbajack "all-things-bestiality" modpack that just contains beast stuff that auto installs everything....would even pay for that ;D

Hmmm... well I'm no Wabbajack, but I may be able to help you out. Maybe make a simple to follow step by step guide that tells you exactly what to do and how to get the setup I personally run.. If I were properly motivated.

• 3 weeks later...

Devious Followers Continued has some content if you enable it in the MCM. The main purpose of the mod is based around humiliation and slavery though, so all beast content usually fits into that category.

So far, I have found a couple:

If your follower is angry at you for owing them tons of gold, then when visiting a Jarl's Palace they may trap you into an enchanted petsuit, which also turns all of your speech into dog barks. You are then introduced to the Jarl and his hunting hound.

Your follower may occasionally whore you out to merchants, and sometimes that involves having sex with their pets.

Apparently, there's another where if you've already agreed to wear pony boots and other related DD gear, your follower may demand you to go to the stables and 'act like a horse'.

I think there are some others that I may not have found yet. The above require you to be in heavy debt to your follower and have already agreed to a few other humiliating things, like wearing a collar or stripping naked while in town.

Edit: Also another mod, Slaverun, has a bunch of beast content. Same theme, humiliation and slavery. There's some scenes where an animal is used to 'train' new slaves, and a whole fighting pit thingy.

Edited by ohsnapdragon
7 hours ago, ohsnapdragon said:

Devious Followers Continued has some content if you enable it in the MCM. The main purpose of the mod is based around humiliation and slavery though, so all beast content usually fits into that category.

So far, I have found a couple:

If your follower is angry at you for owing them tons of gold, then when visiting a Jarl's Palace they may trap you into an enchanted petsuit, which also turns all of your speech into dog barks. You are then introduced to the Jarl and his hunting hound.

Your follower may occasionally whore you out to merchants, and sometimes that involves having sex with their pets.

Apparently, there's another where if you've already agreed to wear pony boots and other related DD gear, your follower may demand you to go to the stables and 'act like a horse'.

I think there are some others that I may not have found yet. The above require you to be in heavy debt to your follower and have already agreed to a few other humiliating things, like wearing a collar or stripping naked while in town.

Edit: Also another mod, Slaverun, has a bunch of beast content. Same theme, humiliation and slavery. There's some scenes where an animal is used to 'train' new slaves, and a whole fighting pit thingy.

Thanks. Added.