23 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I'm running into a situation where the nighttime assaulter, in Whiterun only, goes through the dialogue, up to the point where the dialogue ends, but the grabbing/disrobing scene doesn't occur. The assaulter just stands there after the dialogue ends and will follow the PC if she moves. This sequence has previously run reliably in prior playthroughs and up until I updated to 4.22 in this playthrough.  I've reset quests in Babo Dialogue and in SLHH.  

To be clear, the "He got me. He began to choke me." notification does not show up after the dialogue in Whiterun, which seems to be a sign that that the grabbing/disrobing scene has not been triggered.

the same situation

22 hours ago, safado said:

I think SLHH integration breaks with 4.22 unless it updated to SLHH 1.65 1.66 or newer with an SLHH quest reset after update. 

It in the new requirements.  It will need a new generate FNIS for users run. Also make sure the babo animations are registered in SLAL to Sexlab. 

You may also update SLAP redux to 2.1.   There's a new compatibility issue fix.

Patreon links

Babodialogue
https://www.patreon.com/posts/babodialogue-4-56975574
SLHH
https://www.patreon.com/posts/slhh-expansion-3-44701241
SLAP
https://www.patreon.com/posts/slap-redux-2-10v-58335415

The same is true after the update,the nighttime assaulter just stood by me and said “hello” ,That's it. There's nothing else

On 11/8/2021 at 7:21 AM, safado said:

think SLHH integration breaks with 4.22 unless it updated to SLHH 1.65 1.66 or newer with an SLHH quest reset after update. 

It in the new requirements.  It will need a new generate FNIS for users run. Also make sure the babo animations are registered in SLAL to Sexlab. 

You may also update SLAP redux to 2.1.   There's a new compatibility issue fix.

Thanks for the response. 

I'm using SLHH 3.66 and SLAP 2.1 from Patreon.  I thought I had run FNIS and reset quests after install, but I'll do so again.

Thanks again.

On 11/9/2021 at 3:58 PM, Dez65 said:

Thanks for the response. 

I'm using SLHH 3.66 and SLAP 2.1 from Patreon.  I thought I had run FNIS and reset quests after install, but I'll do so again.

I ran FNIS again and reset SLHH.  The night assault event still does not progress to the grabbing/choking animation in Whiterun.  I emphasize that this is only in Whiterun and not any other city.  Also, I never had this problem before Babo Dialogue 4.22 although I wasn't alert enough to notice whether it specifically started after I updated to that version.

I don't have anything that changes only Skyrim and nothing like that has been added since my last playthrough, when this event worked perfectly in every city.

Anyone else having this issue?

On 11/10/2021 at 12:23 PM, jbezorg said:

I think I found a problem with Babo Dialogue and a missing mesh for the load screens.

Can't say which one but disabling them seem to have resolved the issue of entering Breezehome.

I don't know what SL Survival did to Breezehome but all I did was adding markers for AI.

On 11/10/2021 at 5:34 AM, caqa said:

After doing some dungeons NPC's are commenting about druagr smell and needing a bath, even if it's been a month since the last draugr encounter. Is the bathing actually a thing?

Just saying.

I'm using 4.03 LE.  Because starting a new game takes forever to go through all the mods and set everything the way you like, I usually just go through it once, save my game in the Alternate Start starting cell before I talk to the statue, then reload that game once I finish a playthrough or get bored of a character and re-run racemenu, start again fresh.  I save making actual New Games for when I have a major mod change that requires it.  

What does that have to do with this mod?  Well, I noticed that some of the player stats for this game are accumulating from character to character, not resetting like you'd think they would.  I'm about to start a playthrough where my INITIAL status stats shown on the Title Display MCM page are:

Lewdness: 11418

Corruption: 172

Exhibitionist: 5

Comfortable Skimpy Clothes: 4

Trauma: 170

I don't have any idea how these stats affect things, but I suspect that I might be getting events that I am not ready for because they are expecting me to be a much higher level than I am.  So, is there a way to manually reset these stats to zero when I start over?

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm using 4.03 LE.  Because starting a new game takes forever to go through all the mods and set everything the way you like, I usually just go through it once, save my game in the Alternate Start starting cell before I talk to the statue, then reload that game once I finish a playthrough or get bored of a character and re-run racemenu, start again fresh.  I save making actual New Games for when I have a major mod change that requires it.  

What does that have to do with this mod?  Well, I noticed that some of the player stats for this game are accumulating from character to character, not resetting like you'd think they would.  I'm about to start a playthrough where my INITIAL status stats shown on the Title Display MCM page are:

Lewdness: 11418

Corruption: 172

Exhibitionist: 5

Comfortable Skimpy Clothes: 4

Trauma: 170

I don't have any idea how these stats affect things, but I suspect that I might be getting events that I am not ready for because they are expecting me to be a much higher level than I am.  So, is there a way to manually reset these stats to zero when I start over?

Check in game folder "data\SKSE\Plugins\BaboDialogue" the files "BaboDialoguePlayerStatus.json" and "BaboDialogueConfig.json".

Also, every time you load your starting point save to start over do a "Reset Quest" in all FactoryClose mods. 

Edited by safado

Having an issue with the "Three Orcs search for the heroine" Quest. After starting stage 10 where the orcs are in the whiterun jail, stage 45 also autocompletes and they try to kill me. It shows the "Something is not right..." text box and then immediately shows the "They decided to kill me..." text box. Have been able to complete most of the events but not this one.

Question on the Orc Whiterun.  How many times do you have to be assaulted by the orcs (where they come to your home) before the title shows up "Orc Toy"?.  Just once or multiple?  Is there anything beyond them showing up to your home?  Not sure what changes whether you give in to them or fight back and kill them

Thx

3 hours ago, WCSC said:

Question on the Orc Whiterun.  How many times do you have to be assaulted by the orcs (where they come to your home) before the title shows up "Orc Toy"?.  Just once or multiple?  Is there anything beyond them showing up to your home?  Not sure what changes whether you give in to them or fight back and kill them

Thx

after the rape go out of the house talk to guard to remove the chain for the title

if let you lydia to remove de chains you wont gain the title

2 hours ago, Skyrimdude said:

How does this mod and its requirements get along with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul? I'm hoping well so I can use this!

The only direct conflict is in the "Story Manager Quest Node" Hours until Reset config. Make sure RDO loads after "BaboInteractiveDia" and if present "Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul".  RDO settings are more reasonable.   Do not know yet about indirect conflict during events. 

Learn to use xEdit to detect and review direct ESP conflicts.

Spoiler

Need help getting a scene's RefID or name.  I was taken down by an Outlaw for my lewdness, he put me on display, then the text in the upper right said that men were approaching.  However, I was on top of a fort wall on display, the men never reached me.  Never saw them.  I hit the three debug buttons (get stuff, get control, remove restraints) and went on with my questing.  I noticed immediately that my game was broken, I tried to mine an iron deposit nearby, and I was unable to.  The character gets into position and starts to swing the pickaxe then stands back up, as if I had tried to move to abort the mining attempt.  Also, I'm unable to use crafting stations, the first menu shows up (what to cook or disenchant or sharpen, etc) and then I stand back up and it is interrupted. 

My game is borked because that scene is still running and I'm waiting to start dialogue with the men that never arrived.  So I need to find out what the scene name or RefID is, or the quest name so I could look at SQV and maybe teleport the missing men to me to let the scene play out.  Or something.  Please help if you can, anyone!  :)

Using LE 4.03.

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
version info
52 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Need help getting a scene's RefID or name.  I was taken down by an Outlaw for my lewdness, he put me on display, then the text in the upper right said that men were approaching.  However, I was on top of a fort wall on display, the men never reached me.  Never saw them.  I hit the three debug buttons (get stuff, get control, remove restraints) and went on with my questing.  I noticed immediately that my game was broken, I tried to mine an iron deposit nearby, and I was unable to.  The character gets into position and starts to swing the pickaxe then stands back up, as if I had tried to move to abort the mining attempt.  Also, I'm unable to use crafting stations, the first menu shows up (what to cook or disenchant or sharpen, etc) and then I stand back up and it is interrupted. 

My game is borked because that scene is still running and I'm waiting to start dialogue with the men that never arrived.  So I need to find out what the scene name or RefID is, or the quest name so I could look at SQV and maybe teleport the missing men to me to let the scene play out.  Or something.  Please help if you can, anyone!  :)

Using LE 4.03.

Interactivity also breaks when hundreds of scripts are queue in the "Active scripts" or stuck in "Suspended Stack".

Have you check with ReSaver if your save has accumulated script stacks dumps?

If not try "Reset Quest" in the baka mods MCM.

8 minutes ago, safado said:

Interactivity also breaks when hundreds of scripts are queue in the "Active scripts" or stuck in "Suspended Stack".

Have you check with ReSaver if your save has accumulated script stacks dumps?

If not try "Reset Quest" in the baka mods MCM.

ReSaver is clean and Reset Quest doesn't appear to help.  It doesn't even reset my stats like I thought it might.  :/   Still unable to mine or use stations. 

5 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

ReSaver is clean and Reset Quest doesn't appear to help.  It doesn't even reset my stats like I thought it might.  :/   Still unable to mine or use stations. 

As a troubleshooting step try console resurrect on your character or showracemenu. 

After updating I've been struggling getting conversation options to appear. I used to never have trouble with Nightgate Inn, for example, but now the innkeeper doesn't bring it up and I can't start a conversation about it. Random events along the road and in towns still happen, and conversation options properly appear for those, but like Lovely Letter doesn't work. I can ask about gossip from innkeepers, too. For all intents and purposes BaboDia and supporting mods (approach, HH) work, but certain player-initiated events seem bugged.

edit: also, unrelated, but does anyone have a good way to find enslaved knights along the roads? I only ever know they're there due to apropos, but I can never find them.

Edited by ventus69