Hi I'm having a serious problem with BaboDialogue. At first the mod was working perfectly fine but after I installed this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779?tab=description (Papryus Tweaks NG) BaboDialogue stopped working completely for me even after removing it and starting a new game. I've done everything I can think of to fix it but with no success. Can someone help?

plugins.txtmodlist.txtloadorder.txt The files I'm attaching  to this post are my mod list text files from Mod Organizer in hopes some one better at this than me can help solve this.

15 hours ago, cyndymih said:

Really? That's so weird. I have the most up to date versions of both, and NFF is at the bottom of my LO with Babodialogue above it as well (i.e. NFF has priority over all). Strange that it still doesn't work. I will say that I'm using the SDA NFF patch, but that shouldn't affect general "FollowerDialogue quest" to my knowledge when looking at what the files modify.

It has been a while but I am wanting to say that anything above 2.8.6 I had issue with between it and BaboDialogue. In my modlist some of NFF's files are being overwritten by Patched SE SL Tools Updated that I got from this site. I do not have any patches for NFF installed. I would recommend trying to downgrade your NFF to the version I stated and try again. Also in my modlist in MO2 all of my SL mods are toward the bottom.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:14 AM, WinglessEvilAngel said:

Hi I'm having a serious problem with BaboDialogue. At first the mod was working perfectly fine but after I installed this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779?tab=description (Papryus Tweaks NG) BaboDialogue stopped working completely for me even after removing it and starting a new game. I've done everything I can think of to fix it but with no success. Can someone help?

plugins.txtmodlist.txtloadorder.txt The files I'm attaching  to this post are my mod list text files from Mod Organizer in hopes some one better at this than me can help solve this.

Papyrus Tweaks is considered a must have mod and PTNG is same author very trusted source for code monkey work.

So chances are your game was already well on its way too being overrun with bugginess.

Too give you an idea, I've had his original Papyrus Tweaks installed for a light scripty skyrim game for a whole 102 level run just last year.

I dont really recognize a lot of your mods list, sorry cant be more help.

On 4/18/2024 at 8:27 PM, osopanda192 said:

(This was first intended to be sent to @factoryclose but he cant be messaged so ill post it here hoping anyone could help me too)

Hi there! First of all, im sorry to bother you with my stupid questions but im so noob with the SEEdit tool. I LOVE your mods and im so gratefull you made them and took that time to work and share them, thank you very much.

I wanted to ask you a few things if you dont mind. I tried adding the (SL aroused) master to the armor i wanted to add the keyword to but idk how to create new keywords (do i have to?) and im afraid of replacing them and messing it up.

I tried your second chance here in redux image.png.eaaeabbaa0650d02aa32f3626645ac9f.png but i really want to enjoy your mod as it should be.

I also use devious devices, slhh, babo populated etc and i wish i could do this the right way and play Babo as intended.

I read all the instructions in the keywords pdf and the details pdf and i still have some doubts.

Ill record a video so you can clearly see what im struggling with.

Please help me T-T    i love your mods and i wanna play it at its full capacity and inmersion. I asked for help at the "devious devices development" discord but i couldnt find any solution despite their help.

I recommend you use KID(Keyword Item Distributor) if you don't want to hassle with all that nonsense every time you get a new armor mod.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728

For everyone getting stuck with orcs event, or other events, remember to:

> Register Baka's animations in SLAL.

I forgot myself. And while looking for a solution in here, I saw a lot of people seem to have the same issue.

Hi,

there is always the ctd problem when loading a save with the mcm babo dialogue.
It's less frequent with the latest version but often enough to ruin the game.
I still have to go back to version 5.12. )=

R15:      0x27D9EB9F560      (BSScript::Internal::CodeTasklet*) -> (Function: BSScript::Internal::ScriptFunction(File: SKI_Configbase.psc, Type: ski_configbase, Name: OnConfigManagerReady))

[SP+78]   0x27907554868      (void*)
[SP+80]   0x7FF7EF978158     (SkyrimSE.exe+2F28158) (void*)
[SP+88]   0xCFAA5FE8F0       (char*) "WARNING: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "_configID" - assigning None\nstack:\n\t[BaboDialogueMCM (542FEA1B)].babodialogueconfigmenu.OnConfigManagerReady() - "SKI_Configbase.psc" Line ?"

On 4/7/2024 at 7:34 PM, Roarke said:

A public update has been released, so here's an updated patch for it if you are still using it. For AE/SE only.

BaboDialoguePatch 5.47.2.7z 60.1 kB · 178 downloads

This "patch" makes the following changes:

• Several grammar fixes have been made from the machine translation, as well as lore-friendly dialog changes to some NPC comments from various quests. This includes pop-up text boxes for various quests.
  • The requirements to start the Orc visitors quest are lowered to only need a beauty value of 40 or higher. Some dialog options for seducing Orc merchants have also been changed to reflect a voluptuous body (>=60 beauty, 80 breasts and ass).
  • Some dialog has been changed to make the PC sound more reluctant and composed, with some exceptions based on arousal status and sex encounters. You may have to tweak the MCM options for corruption and lewdness to stop the PC from becoming immediately mind broken.
  • Some quest NPCs now seem exceptionally delusional or cruel, through dialog changes. Specifically, Orc visitors, devious nobles, tavern drug dealers, road thugs, corrupt Markarth guards, and Vice Captain Marx.
  • Some slave NPCs have their aggression AI changed from very aggressive to aggressive. This helps them not get immediately attacked by random strangers. It doesn't always work, though.
  • Included some minor changes to load screen descriptions.

You can view these changes by opening the esp in SSEEdit.

Make sure the "patch" is placed below/after BaboInteractiveDia.esp in your load order and the SKSE json file overwrites the one from the original mod.

I haven't tried the new horse quest yet, so I may re-upload with new dialog changes for that specific quest later.

The bound knight being held by the thugs is attacked by everyone passing by.  Any fix for that?

1 hour ago, LTMIN3RVA said:

I'm trying to get seduction mechanic work properly. I talked to senna and unlocked the ability. When I press the hotkey infront of a merchant/merc PC plays the animation and he glows in red but nothing happens after. What could be causing this? 
Thanks in advance ❤️

buy anyting from him then he will react with you

34 minutes ago, bcylcyheprjxbsymlv said:

Anyone else experiencing issues with the Road Encounter and Orc Event? 

I'm encountering a problem where the dialogue gets interrupted and my character is attacked. 

Here's my load order: 

• SLHH Expansion 3.81;
  • BaboDialogue 5.47.2;
  • SLAP Redux 3.12V.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thank you.

Found why that happened. 
This cause because of Arousal Based Breast Adjuster - Light SE 1.1.2 mod.
When enabled funcion ABBA -> Integration -> Nymphomaniacs!, mod is trying to change the aroused level, this is breaking the sequence of the dialogue.
Decided to leave it here, just in case if someone got the same issue.

On 5/7/2024 at 3:43 PM, alranteesi said:

buy anyting from him then he will react with you

Thanks for the response. Don't think that did it. I think its an issue on my end, smth with my mod order. 
I have some other issues too and got some time on my hand so im gonna go through my modlist again.