9 hours ago, safado said:

As a troubleshooting step try console resurrect on your character or showracemenu. 

Ran showracemenu, tried to give myself vampire eyes because for some reason I don't have them but I couldn't change eye color at all.  Weird.  But anyway, still getting interrupted off crafting stations.  Same with Resurrect.

6 hours ago, ventus69 said:

does anyone have a good way to find enslaved knights along the roads? I only ever know they're there due to apropos, but I can never find them.

Sometimes they're close enough for Aura Whisper to spot them, but usually need to know at least two words of it.  But yeah, I have this problem too.  Would be cool if we could get a directional indicator somehow.

I used TESVEdit to find some RefIDs, the quest that I think caused this is Encounter 8, xx4b73d0.  SQV shows that this quest is not running, most of its variables have  been cleared.  The two scenes for this quest are xx4c15d8 and xxf7b3b8 but stopscene with either of those doesn't fix the problem.  Further research found this post https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/667278-cant-craft-due-to-short-animations/page-4#entry78141793 that says this is probably caused by an AI package attached to the player by a quest.  So now I have to try to find what the package is, and then I guess use ReSaver to snip it out of the game, because I can't think of any other way to kill it.

Edit:  Well I didn't solve it that way, that would have been cool.  Couldn't figure out how to see if a package was attached to the player.  Instead, I was playing some more and that scenario repeated luckily, and this time in an open field.  After it was done, I was able to mine and use crafting stations when I got back to town.  So whatever it was got properly removed I guess.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I used TESVEdit to find some RefIDs, the quest that I think caused this is Encounter 8, xx4b73d0.  SQV shows that this quest is not running, most of its variables have  been cleared.  The two scenes for this quest are xx4c15d8 and xxf7b3b8 but stopscene with either of those doesn't fix the problem.  Further research found this post https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/667278-cant-craft-due-to-short-animations/page-4#entry78141793 that says this is probably caused by an AI package attached to the player by a quest.  So now I have to try to find what the package is, and then I guess use ReSaver to snip it out of the game, because I can't think of any other way to kill it.

Edit:  Well I didn't solve it that way, that would have been cool.  Couldn't figure out how to see if a package was attached to the player.  Instead, I was playing some more and that scenario repeated luckily, and this time in an open field.  After it was done, I was able to mine and use crafting stations when I got back to town.  So whatever it was got properly removed I guess.  

Good,

I found in the scripts that the internal game function Game.SetPlayerAIDriven( true ) is used as part of scene setup.  SetPlayerAIDriven - Game - Creation Kit

But then, the recovery function tries to reset it and did not work for you.   (3rd line turn it off)

Function RecoverControl()
	Game.EnablePlayerControls()
	Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(false)
	PlayerRef.SetRestrained(false)
	PlayerRef.SetDontMove(false)
	Game.ForceThirdPerson()
	Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")
EndFunction

I have not found the package name, yet.  There's "BaboDoNothing [PACK:XX800938]" but it attached to aggressor. 

I use SkyrimSE and the mod More Informative Console at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) to obtain package formID on NPC but is not shown for the PC.  Do not know of equivalent for LE. 

After the orc leaves the PC's Whiterun home with her all yoke'd up, the text prompt says to get free before something worse can happen. Is there actually an event that will happen if the PC remains in bondage like that? 

Also, I can't see to get a prompt from Caius to continue the event that way, after being freed by the guards. I got the scene with the messenger, and the Whiterun shop. Did I miss another step? (edit: nevermind, you need to finish Battle for Whiterun first) 

Edited by rockinroller97
15 hours ago, safado said:

Good,

I found in the scripts that the internal game function Game.SetPlayerAIDriven( true ) is used as part of scene setup.  SetPlayerAIDriven - Game - Creation Kit

But then, the recovery function tries to reset it and did not work for you.   (3rd line turn it off)

Function RecoverControl()
	Game.EnablePlayerControls()
	Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(false)
	PlayerRef.SetRestrained(false)
	PlayerRef.SetDontMove(false)
	Game.ForceThirdPerson()
	Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")
EndFunction

I have not found the package name, yet.  There's "BaboDoNothing [PACK:XX800938]" but it attached to aggressor. 

I use SkyrimSE and the mod More Informative Console at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) to obtain package formID on NPC but is not shown for the PC.  Do not know of equivalent for LE. 

Cool, thanks for looking into this for me!  I pretty much hit a wall trying to find out information on packages.  Their entries in TESVEdit are not very informative.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:33 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Methinks that when a horny creature is sent after you by this mod, it should have its arousal set to 100 so that its intentions are clear.  :P

Someone asked on the SLAX page how to do this for a different mod, I am crossposting it because I think it should happen with this SL Dialogues event too.  

12 hours ago, Schreiner said:

Im assuming you mean tes5edit since for sse edit I need SE version installed?

The plug-in edit tool is called xEdit and the name configure it for the game you want to use it.  They are all the same but named differently.

• Rename to TES4Edit.exe to work with Oblivion.
  • Rename to TES5Edit.exe to work with Skyrim.
  • Rename to EnderalEdit.exe to work with Enderal.
  • Rename to TES5VREdit.exe to work with Skyrim VR.
  • Rename to SSEEdit to work with Skyrim SE.
  • Rename to EnderalSEEdit.exe to work with EnderalSE.
  • Rename to FO3Edit.exe to work with Fallout3.
  • Rename to FNVEdit.exe to work with New Vegas.
  • Rename to FO4Edit.exe to work with Fallout 4.
  • Rename to FO4VREdit.exe to work with Fallout 4 VR.
  • Rename to FO76Edit.exe to work with Fallout 76.

Copy your current "TES5EDIT.EXE" and rename the copy to "SSEEdit.exe". That give you the tool you need if TES5EDIT has the header flag feature disabled for ESL.

If you download a copy of xEdit do it for updating because you already have the tool just need to rename a copy of the exe.

You may have trouble with the tool not finding the game because it looks at the registry to find the folder for the game. 

SSE registry entry:

Path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\Skyrim Special Edition\
installed path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\              

***Installed path is string value type. The value is the path of the game in my computer and
you need to change it to your Skyrim path.

Edited by safado
On 11/19/2021 at 12:25 AM, ventus69 said:

After updating I've been struggling getting conversation options to appear. I used to never have trouble with Nightgate Inn, for example, but now the innkeeper doesn't bring it up and I can't start a conversation about it. Random events along the road and in towns still happen, and conversation options properly appear for those, but like Lovely Letter doesn't work. I can ask about gossip from innkeepers, too. For all intents and purposes BaboDia and supporting mods (approach, HH) work, but certain player-initiated events seem bugged.

edit: also, unrelated, but does anyone have a good way to find enslaved knights along the roads? I only ever know they're there due to apropos, but I can never find them.

So I tested a few more things with the dialogue, specifically Nightgate Inn. You see, when I play I make a "base file" where I select the mod settings I want, and from there I use Racemenu to make new characters so I don't have to re-configure all the mod settings every time I want to make a new character. The reason this is relevant is because I was able to get the Nightgate Inn event to work for the default character (the one who is the original save file), but not for characters that I changed race/name/etc for. I feel like I'm onto something, but without understanding why renaming my character screws with the mod I think I'm actually just stuck making a new save from scratch every time I want to try something new, which is a little depressing.

8 hours ago, ventus69 said:

You see, when I play I make a "base file" where I select the mod settings I want, and from there I use Racemenu to make new characters so I don't have to re-configure all the mod settings every time I want to make a new character.

I do that too, and however this mod stores its character data is causing my subsequent characters to have an ever increasing Lewdness score and some other stats.  Fresh out of the LAL cell my characters have a lewdness score over 10,000.  Resetting the mod does not reset those tracking stats.  Dunno if this helps you at all but it might be related.  :)

That might actually be a good hint, because I actually save through the console using the new character's name. That might be affecting the profiles and causing events to not trigger. I don't know enough to follow up on the lead but I guess I can poke around xedit some, or find a way to generate a new, separate profile for new characters (which would help you as well I'm sure).

Hi all. I have an issue with Dialogues MCM menu as well as with Approach and Horrible Harassment. All three mods option menues look like on screenshot and I believe that they don't even functioning as I haven't seen a single comment or encounter. Could somebody tell what's the problem and how do I fix that? I've met all requirements and installed mods on clean save

2021-11-28_20-55-26.png

22 minutes ago, Shawdy said:

Hi all. I have an issue with Dialogues MCM menu as well as with Approach and Horrible Harassment. All three mods option menues look like on screenshot and I believe that they don't even functioning as I haven't seen a single comment or encounter. Could somebody tell what's the problem and how do I fix that? I've met all requirements and installed mods on clean save

What language are you running in Skyrim? Any string in a MCM menu that starts with $ will be translated via translation files, and it can't find translations for these items in your language. Look in the interface\translations folder in BaboDialogue for the translations. My version has just a BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt file. I believe there is also a Korean version of the mod and you may have that one installed

2 hours ago, eliset said:

What language are you running in Skyrim? Any string in a MCM menu that starts with $ will be translated via translation files, and it can't find translations for these items in your language. Look in the interface\translations folder in BaboDialogue for the translations. My version has just a BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt file. I believe there is also a Korean version of the mod and you may have that one installed

I've installed EN version for sure. Considering your words, probably this problem appeared because I have RU version of the game

5 minutes ago, Shawdy said:

I've installed EN version for sure. Considering your words, probably this problem appeared because I have RU version of the game

If you copy BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt to BaboInteractiveDia_Russian.txt then you should get the English translations appearing in game rather of the untranslated strings

Hi. I have some strange issue, a number of mods dont show up in mcm with SLA baka edition installed. Milkmod, Naked Defeat and SL adventures, to be specific, these mods rely on SLA, but i i don't know what the exact problem is. Anyone had this problem? And how bad for this mod would be just using a normal SLA version instead of yours? 

9 hours ago, eliset said:

If you copy BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt to BaboInteractiveDia_Russian.txt then you should get the English translations appearing in game rather of the untranslated strings

Yeah, did exactly that and everything's working fine. Thanks for giving me a right idea

12 hours ago, Shawdy said:

Yeah, did exactly that and everything's working fine. Thanks for giving me a right idea

Excellent. BTW you mentioned you are not getting any encounters. There is plenty of advice in the previous pages, although the 1st things to get sorted are adding some of Baka's SL Aroused keywords to you armor and setting the 3 appearance values in the MCM menu to values that trigger the encounters.

I'm only missing the Riekling and the misreableheorine titles. i've heard that the riekling title is bugged asrn. but i cant seem to trigger the duel with the captin, could i get some help on who will trigger the duel. from what i've read its either the commander or the vice captin. so far i've triggered the "we need to talk" option but that only sends the vice captain to jail (witch also is bugged and not working.)

i also have a question about the loveletter titles, is this from a neweer version of babodialogue with more titles i can not see? i'm using the SE 4.0 version from paetron. 

Much appriciated for any help :)