hello,

I've noticed my save becoming increasingly more unstable the more I play, to the point now that it crashes repeatedly on startup. Below a log from a recent crash when trying to load a save from main menu. I can see a lot of errors from babo dialogues about "base types do not match" and "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property", If anyone with more knowledge can give it a look and point me in the right direction to fix it.

It's surly a combination of factor and not only this mod fault but might be a good place to start.

thank you :)

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by gianclod
On 12/12/2021 at 2:40 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

That was a great explanation but it failed to mention that that option makes it so that your armor is stripped during combat  under certain conditions, I guess maybe critical hits on you or something like that. 

Thanks, Also how do I register or have Skimpy Armor?

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.12.11 - 07.43.28.55_LI.jpg

2 hours ago, thomastm said:

Thanks, Also how do I register or have Skimpy Armor?

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.12.11 - 07.43.28.55_LI.jpg

Skimpy armor is identified by keywords from SL aroused Redux BAKA edition (SLAR-BAKA).  The keywords are added to armors/clothes stats entries using xEdit.

Easiest way is to use "Bikini Quest" but is UUNP/BHUNP.  It is a FactoryClose version of "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" merged with multiple add-ons plus his skimpy armor keywords from SL Aroused Redux BAKA edition.  Download link at page one next to Defeat Baka edition.

The not so easy way is adding the keywords using xEdit or getting an override plugin that does it from someone in the forums.

I use Skyrim SE TAWOBAE (TAWOBA Extended).  It is an updated version of "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" but it also includes male SOS meshes.  Original is only female.  There's a skimpy SLAR BAKA keyword patch in the main mod download file. 

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, safado said:

Skimpy armor is identified by keywords from SL aroused Redux BAKA edition (SLAR-BAKA).  The keywords are added to armors/clothes stats entries using xEdit.

Easiest way is to use "Bikini Quest" but is UUNP/BHUNP.  It is a FactoryClose version of "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" merged with multiple add-ons plus his skimpy armor keywords from SL Aroused Redux BAKA edition.  Download link at page one next to Defeat Baka edition.

The not so easy way is adding the keywords using xEdit or getting an override plugin that does it from someone in the forums.

I use Skyrim SE TAWOBAE (TAWOBA Extended).  It is an updated version of "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" but it also includes male SOS meshes.  Original is only female.  There's a skimpy SLAR BAKA keyword patch in the main mod download file. 

No LE version? ?

10 hours ago, thomastm said:

No LE version? ?

Do you mean TAWOBA Extended?  nope, I think author do not have LE.  It is very likely can be converted to LE. Do not know how. Probably converting the Textures first.  The plugin using CK LE. ????

For Babodialgue:

Check the first page is split in LE/SE with LE being first. (the requirements).

-------------------------

Required Mods(LE) for Babo interactive dialogue LE mod. link on first page.

- Sexlab Framework 1.62v LE

- SLAX  or  Sexlab Aroused Redux LE BakaFactory Edited Version    (do not use SLAX LE, it currently has incomplete BAKA keyword list)

-  SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)                               (Animation to fit better the sexlab scenes)

- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) LE                                                   (essential in any modded Skyrim, makes subtitles dialogue readable)

- Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus LE                                                      (ZAZ 8+) Not ZAZ 7 or older. Will CTD otherwise.

- FNIS LE                                                                                        (Embed animations into Havok animation behavior system)

- SG Eyebrows(for female npcs)                                                      Still available in NEXUS  LE

- SG Hair(for female npcs)                                                            Only need the textures. Plugin optional  Download HERE. LE.  For SE need to be converted using CAO. (because of the textures)

NOTE:  Babodialgue has "Defeat" scenes and "defeat" mods will intervene and conflict.  There's a low health setting trigger in MCM for those scenes but script latency from defeat mod will make it messy.   SL Defeat BAKA edition has internal update to make it compatible, need to be enabled in MCM.

- Optional(highly recommended) -

• - Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion  
    • Framework.  It is optionally used in other mods from Factoryclose
  • - Sexlab Approach Redux
    • Main user of Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion features.  It kind of hard to trigger scenes because of script latency and confusing settings. 
    • Do not recommend for LE.  Test Babodialogue reliability combined with your current mods first.
  • - Bikini Armor Quest          
    • Big collection of Skimpy Bikini Armor with BAKA Lewd keywords already applied.  LE/SE together FOMOD install.   UUNP/BHUNP
  • - Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition 1.1V   
    • The classic Defeat mod updated.  Give me less problems that the newer "defeats" mods. Is Babodialgue compatible, MCM option
  • - Fill Her Up Baka Edition    
    • Recommend this, The Newest version of Fill her up and is also SLIF compatible. Do not patch. Patches are older than this.
  • - Populated Skyrim Baka Edition       
    • This could overwhelm LE memory limitations. It adds more NPC to roads and cities. To trigger comments and situations from the other mods.  Not really necessary.

Edited by safado
21 hours ago, gianclod said:

hello,

I've noticed my save becoming increasingly more unstable the more I play, to the point now that it crashes repeatedly on startup. Below a log from a recent crash when trying to load a save from main menu. I can see a lot of errors from babo dialogues about "base types do not match" and "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property", If anyone with more knowledge can give it a look and point me in the right direction to fix it.

It's surly a combination of factor and not only this mod fault but might be a good place to start.

Papyrus.0.log 837.05 kB · 1 download

There are quite a few posts already in this thread about stability issues with this mod, you are not the 1st to have this kind of problem, too bad I know...
There is no easy way to clean a save after it reaches this state, you might be able to fix this particular crash, but it will come back after a while...

22 hours ago, gianclod said:

hello,

Papyrus.0.log 837.05 kB · 1 download

Just for an update.

After a bit of testing and after removing babo dialogue and cleaning the save, it loads with no problem at all, also random ctd seems to be gone for now.

Again, i'm sure it is not this mod fault alone but a combination of factor.

I did really enjoy this mod but it doesn't seems to be stable enough for a long playthrough for now.

Edited by gianclod
On 12/13/2021 at 9:52 AM, gianclod said:

Just for an update.

After a bit of testing and after removing babo dialogue and cleaning the save, it loads with no problem at all, also random ctd seems to be gone for now.

Again, i'm sure it is not this mod fault alone but a combination of factor.

I did really enjoy this mod but it doesn't seems to be stable enough for a long playthrough for now.

Good to know. I have been having problems with my playthrough as well after fresh installing and picking up a few new mods including this one I have a lot of weird problems this time around. One of them being that NPCs do not have quests to give me as usual. Definitely hope removing this mod will work for me as well, even though it adds so much great content to the game. :(

4 hours ago, WCSC said:

Anyone know why I'm getting duplicate NPC's in my game....i.e. two Sinmar NPC's.  Newest Dialogue installed

20211214223205_1.jpg.d9afa0988e55e2734bbf015b5aaab27c.jpg

20211214223121_1.jpg.98d42a5d3a8b17ea73c670caf9c3ff85.jpg

Tracked the second Sinmir to an entry in Babodialogue. 

It's a cloned Sinmir that is part of an incomplete room called "BaboEventWhiterunRoom".  It looks like the room is a modified Bannered Mare interior, maybe for testing dialogues.

Perhaps because it is a clone, it inherited the AI packages from the original.

Edited by safado

Dear @factoryclose,

Thanks for the mod. It takes the power fantasy problem ('Hey, I'm OP after five minutes!') away from the game, and then makes you earn it. That's welcome.

I have one small problem with v4.031(English,SE), possibly in conjunction with SoS and SoS Uncloaked. In one event - BaboChangeLocationEvent06 - the Lowlife is wearing unschlongable armour. The encounter works perfectly apart from the fact that he keeps his undies on throughout, schlong poking through the front. In SoS's MCM his armour is marked as revealing and ghosted.

I think it is down to the keyword EroticArmor in the (and here it gets hazy) sublist for enchanted iron...? possibly. When I finally found and removed the keyword in the CK a few weeks back my game CTDed on load until I reinstalled the backup and I've had to set the probability for this event to 0%, missing out on that content entirely. Which is a shame as the typo (leave it in, please - it makes me laugh every time) in one of his lines -- when heard through the voice pack available -- means he says "No Sue Dean moves..." and I'd dearly like to find this Miss Dean to ask how she kicked his ass.

Looking at the plugin in the CK now I cannot find the entry I changed and broke in my earlier attempts so I'm asking if you are aware of it, or if anyone else reading has encountered and fixed this tiny issue.

Edit: re-enabled the event at 100% probability and fast travelled to the same location to trigger the event. Screenshot included, if that helps.

Spoiler

enb2021_12_17_08_58_30_the_lowlife_in_question.thumb.jpg.b23668639b2a148a6a4127cbe094d395.jpg

The life in question, wearing Iron Armor of Alteration - marked as built-in in SoS's MCM.

Edited by ethethetheth
Added SS to prove I wasn't dreaming the whole thing

Dear @factoryclose,

Continued thanks for the mod. I am back, however, with a different question.

I have been voicing the player chracter soliloquoys/voiceovers for myself after noticing that you used only the VoiceTypes FemaleUniqueMeridia and FemaleUniqueNamira for them. Though using a synthesis model from without Skyrim this has been largely successful. The longer lines however cut off before the end more often than not.

My question is: is the line length set in your mod somewhere so that I can alter it? If the answer is no then I suppose a longer Fuz-Roh-Doh silent file may be the solution but I just thought I'd check.

2 hours ago, DoubleBerry said:

Hello!

Posting here to report a bug I encountered in my mod setup. This mod is conflicting with Amazing Follower Tweaks SE
When I install this mod and startup my game, all my followers except for one leave (go back to their respectives homes), but their dialogue to me is as if they were still following me. If I try to make other followers follow me, I do get the option in menu and they acknowledge it, but don't follow. If I uninstall this mod, everything goes back to normal.

I don't know what exactly is causing this, I looked through the settings, but didn't find anything suspicious. Maybe this is only happening to me, but in any case I just wanted to let you know! Whether you look into it or not is entirely up to you of course, thanks for the mods and your work anyways!

The hierling dialogue is modified by this mod, maybe also by AFT and that the conflict.  Try making babodialgue load before AFT.

On 12/16/2021 at 9:45 AM, safado said:

Tracked the second Sinmir to an entry in Babodialogue. 

It's a cloned Sinmir that is part of an incomplete room called "BaboEventWhiterunRoom".  It looks like the room is a modified Bannered Mare interior, maybe for testing dialogues.

Perhaps because it is a clone, it inherited the AI packages from the original.

I noticed it... I'll fix it. Thanks for the report.

On 12/18/2021 at 1:04 AM, ethethetheth said:

Dear @factoryclose,

Continued thanks for the mod. I am back, however, with a different question.

I have been voicing the player chracter soliloquoys/voiceovers for myself after noticing that you used only the VoiceTypes FemaleUniqueMeridia and FemaleUniqueNamira for them. Though using a synthesis model from without Skyrim this has been largely successful. The longer lines however cut off before the end more often than not.

My question is: is the line length set in your mod somewhere so that I can alter it? If the answer is no then I suppose a longer Fuz-Roh-Doh silent file may be the solution but I just thought I'd check.

I didn't think that would matter... Now that you mention it I remember I set up a timer 4 seconds. I'll lengthen the timer if you want. 10 seconds shuold be enough I guess.
Also, to make it coherent, I'll make a new actor for the speaker if you think it matters. 'FemaleEvenToned' would do the job.

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I didn't think that would matter... Now that you mention it I remember I set up a timer 4 seconds. I'll lengthen the timer if you want. 10 seconds shuold be enough I guess.
Also, to make it coherent, I'll make a new actor for the speaker if you think it matters. 'FemaleEvenToned' would do the job.

Thank you for the reply. I don't think any of the soliquoys are longer than 7 seconds at the pace the model I chose speaks at, and your pick of Meridia and Namira's voices for them was an inspired one as they are never used by the general cast of Skyrim, and could therefore easily be picked out from the rest of the staggering amount of dialogue in your mod both in the CK and Lazy Voice Finder. Using the Meridia's VoiceType in Horrible Harrassment allowed me to quickly find and easily voice the player lines in that for myself too.

Please don't change them -- here or in SLHH -- on my account. In fact it would have made my job harder if you'd used a common VoiceType.

Thank you again - for the mods, the reply and the offer.

Edited by ethethetheth
only Meridia's voice, not both, used in SLHH - corrected my mistaken assumption that it was both