1 minute ago, gooser said:

Nope. Not for me at least. I've played with both for a new character to level 50, earned most of the titles. etc.

In the manual, I saw some features with encounters that start combat and will trigger a scene if defeated. Since Death Alternative handles bleedout combat defeat, did you have to do anything to make that compatible?

Different question after checking the manual. All the listed events in the manual require armor with the new keywords.

What if your character doesn't wear skimpy armor and just wears normal armor (like Nord Plate)? Is the mod still worth using in those cases?

Edited by NNS10
On 6/30/2021 at 8:26 PM, Anunya said:

How compatible is BaboDialogue with Nether's Follower Framework? I see an option for EFF compatibility in the MCM, but nothing for NFF. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the two together?

That much is certain since the manual lists events that require erotic armor. Problem is every event listed in the manual requires erotic armor.

If you're not wearing erotic armor, does this mod do anything?

51 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

some things I would imagine some event not happening  if you are not wearing erotic armor, atleast I think

Did you get a chance to test it with NFF? Also wondering about this.

3 hours ago, NNS10 said:

In the manual, I saw some features with encounters that start combat and will trigger a scene if defeated. Since Death Alternative handles bleedout combat defeat, did you have to do anything to make that compatible?

I didn't change anything.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:52 PM, gooser said:

There is a loan shark in Solstheim, but that is not the loan shark tied to the title. That is in the upstairs at the Inn in Riften. You have to talk to a unique NPC which will transport you in and out of a unique worldspace for dealing with the LS.

I forget the requirements for the Nightgate inn quest but it probably requires minimum rescue count (see the MCM page for rescue count). Basically you walk into Nightgate and walk up to the innkeep and talk to him.

I reinstall the mod and it works now, thanks.

I got another question, the orcs never come back after I talked to the vice captain, no matter how long I have been waiting inside and outside the city. 

Also I don't get how whiterun orc event interval works. 

Just now, duy123a said:

Normally it won't, there is a special version on Nexus which will work with Open Cities but have conflict with BaboDialogue.
Populated Cities Towns Villages SE Open Cities Version at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Thanks, I would sacrifice Open Cities then.

I will also try to use Populated by Baka with JK's Skyrim to see that would they have any NPC pathfinding related problems.

I've added Keywords to certain armors, both vanilla (I use replacers) and modded armor. I can't seem to get events to trigger. 

I have Breezehome, yet Hulga won't talk about orcs or anything, she just keeps repeating lines about the war. 

Not really sure what I did wrong. I thought I did everything correctly, but maybe not. Not really sure what to try.

Edit: Not even using naked armors seems to have any effect on events. NPCs like guards comment on my character wearing lewd armor (EroticArmor) not sure why the quest isnt triggering. Does having a modded Breezehome effect the trigger?

Edited by Doctor Fate
added
1 hour ago, Doctor Fate said:

I've added Keywords to certain armors, both vanilla (I use replacers) and modded armor. I can't seem to get events to trigger. 

I have Breezehome, yet Hulga won't talk about orcs or anything, she just keeps repeating lines about the war. 

Not really sure what I did wrong. I thought I did everything correctly, but maybe not. Not really sure what to try.

Edit: Not even using naked armors seems to have any effect on events. NPCs like guards comment on my character wearing lewd armor (EroticArmor) not sure why the quest isnt triggering. Does having a modded Breezehome effect the trigger?

I have read some comments here about Breezhome mods causing a possible conflict. Not sure though.

Honestly I don't remember talking to Hulda at all. I remember talking to a female guard at the inside of the Whiterun gate about letting orcs into the city. After that, it was a waiting game - a few days and a single Orc shows up either in the Blacksmith's house, or inside Breezehome, and warns the player.

You can go into the Debug section of the BD MCM and start the Orc quest manually.

Edited by gooser
1 hour ago, gooser said:

I have read some comments here about Breezhome mods causing a possible conflict. Not sure though.

Honestly I don't remember talking to Hulda at all. I remember talking to a female guard at the inside of the Whiterun gate about letting orcs into the city. After that, it was a waiting game - a few days and a single Orc shows up either in the Blacksmith's house, or inside Breezehome, and warns the player.

You can go into the Debug section of the BD MCM and start the Orc quest manually.

Unfortunately for me, I have not come into contact with a female nor male guard who talks about letting orcs into the city. 

I don't claim the problem is on the mods end. On my end I have everything installed and used SSEdit to add keywords to both vanilla and modded armor. (I tried both, incase the overwriting on the vanilla armor wasn't working)

I have not gotten any road events, nor events like the Orcs of Nightgate Inn. 

I have Elionora's Breezehome mod, but that wouldn't cause problems with other events.

I have either screwed something up, or I have a mod(s) incompatibility.  

Thanks for the help by the way.

Met a Nord Barbarian at a random fort in the wilds. He runs up and forcegreets me. Says something along the lines of "Hey, do you have the time?" or "Lucky me to find such a sexy bitch here". Issue is that the dialogue doesn't continue. His lips don't move. I can't exit the conversation either. Only way to fix it is to console kill or disable him.

On 8/2/2021 at 1:08 PM, superboy said:

Does anyone know how to trigger the whiterun captain event and also get the titles?

its in the pdf

2 hours ago, Papersword said:

Met a Nord Barbarian at a random fort in the wilds. He runs up and forcegreets me. Says something along the lines of "Hey, do you have the time?" or "Lucky me to find such a sexy bitch here". Issue is that the dialogue doesn't continue. His lips don't move. I can't exit the conversation either. Only way to fix it is to console kill or disable him.

i get this sometimes as well not sure how to "fix" it but if you want to fight rather than kill you can console and moveto player instead.

14 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

not to be rude but, when considering XVASynth voice addons, I have to ask...

Since the translations are not 100% perfect, did anyone go in and potentially add dialogue corrections to the ESP?

That is a job for the mod author or translator.

I do go through a random selection of entries in the .csv file to determine if it's in English, which is unfortunately the only language I speak.

I have dropped four mods from processing for incomplete translations.