9 hours ago, KillingShadow76 said:

I have the same problem. Could someone help me/us?

Go to the "Interface" - Folder of the Mod and find the BaboInteractiveDia_ENGLISH.txt. Change the Language according to your installed Game-Language, i.e. BaboInteractiveDia_GERMAN.txt. Hope this helps

11 hours ago, Papersword said:

You should use the Baka Factory Edit edition of SLA Redux from the mod page. SLAX has some keywords that will work, but the Baka Edit has the full list.

Well after checking my slax has the full list of keywords, I use the version from there on sse :

Is there a way to assign keywords in batch mode to a list of items ? Because assigning them is quite a slow process...
And are there somewhere edits of known mods with keywords assigned except for bikini armors ?

Edited by zelurker
30 minutes ago, zelurker said:

Well after checking my slax has the full list of keywords, I use the version from there on sse :

Is there a way to assign keywords in batch mode to a list of items ? Because assigning them is quite a slow process...
And are there somewhere edits of known mods with keywords assigned except for bikini armors ?

There's a keyword batch script for xEdit around here somewhere. I tried using it and honestly didn't have good luck, I think it also might have been just for bikini armours anyway. Every time I've added a new armour or clothing mod I've gone through it to add keywords manually. If you drop your mod list as a spoiler I might be able to pass along a couple ESLs that add keywords to them from my list.

On 8/7/2021 at 3:28 AM, zelurker said:

Edit: AUG/07/2021: Clarification; BD Armor and clothes is use for visual, not a real MASTER mod.  The keywords "meaning" or point of view is related to the looks of the female armors and clothes from BD armors. 

Follow Method 2 from here but applied to SLA.   Use xEdit filter to reduce list in big armor mods. 

This may help too:  xedit-scripts-automate-utilities-sla-sls-other-stuff   (scripts need to be edited and adapted to other armors not bikini)

Recommend improving your alchemy and create Patience and Perseverance potions.   ?

My personal Patch for: 

SkyrimSE

Master: Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch  

Master: SexLabAroused.esm  with BAKA keywords 2020-11-17    (unofficial SLAX SE 2021-07-31 or SLA Baka)

Master: Schlongs of Skyrim SE

Master: Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes

**Master: BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BA (3BBB) at Skyrim Special Edition       Should work with other BD Armor versions. I use only CBBE 3BAv2 meshes.  Optional but the keywords are based on the looks of this collection. 

Master: sos-revealing-armors-for-se-merged    Credit to @judge007.  This cover male armor/most clothes.  Dick-out edition
Master: radiant-prostitution-gigolo-se   for JobWhore keyword to many clothes.

my patch Merging BAKA+SOS Revealing+ProstitutionGigolo keywords into Bad Dog Armor and Clothes (for female) and SOS revealing armors (for Male SOS).  Most clothes are minidress and some are JobWhore.  Armors are erotic and halfnaked. Still WIP.  Nearly every cloth/armor is SOS_revealing.   If missing any master better create your own patch instead of messing with more mods, for stability.  

Is a personal patch may not work for you.  Need all masters

Note: added version without Radiant Protitution as Master, no JobWhore keyword.

Revision: 08-20-2021

SOSnBDRevealingArmors WACCF Baka.esp

SOSnBDRevealingArmors WACCF JobWhore Baka.esp

Edited by safado

Well for now I am doing some tests on the cbbe mini dresses collection (no replacer), I just select some clothe I happen to have, convert it to mini dress at the tanning rack, then make sure it has the correct keyword in sseedit. Well for now my eroticarmor didn't have a great success...

It's just for testing, and there are hundreds of things in that mod, so I'll probably never do everything...

2 hours ago, zelurker said:

Well for now I am doing some tests on the cbbe mini dresses collection (no replacer), I just select some clothe I happen to have, convert it to mini dress at the tanning rack, then make sure it has the correct keyword in sseedit. Well for now my eroticarmor didn't have a great success...

It's just for testing, and there are hundreds of things in that mod, so I'll probably never do everything...

One good trick I used to process both The Amazing World of Bikini Armours and a large lingerie mod was to put a common keyword on one armour, CTRL click on the next four or five similar armours, then pull the keyword across the right side window to each one. CTRL clicking will select each record to compare against the rest. This makes it easy to mass add a group of common keywords to many armours. 

46 minutes ago, Papersword said:

One good trick I used to process both The Amazing World of Bikini Armours and a large lingerie mod was to put a common keyword on one armour, CTRL click on the next four or five similar armours, then pull the keyword across the right side window to each one. CTRL clicking will select each record to compare against the rest. This makes it easy to mass add a group of common keywords to many armours. 

Thanks for the tip ! :)

16 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

If key words are not absolutely essential why won't the mcm show up?

As said in some previous posts, you need an "mcm fix" which was not merged in the latest version. It's still for version 3.90, install that, then you need to activate this mod with this fix for the 1st time, so do a clean save if you didn't keep a save without this mod. Then finally it will work !

You need the keywords so that the encounters happen. The good news is that some other mods like skyrim approach redux use the same principle and recognize the same kind of keywords (EroticArmor is recognized by both). So skyrim approach redux is much more interesting than the non redux version ! ?

I finally figured out how to add keywords to armor via SSEEDIT (seems needlessly complex, but thank you to whoever created this function - just wish there was a way to mark all armor as skimpy via MCM...)

But seriously, Babo, you have outdone yourself, I love your animations but this mod takes it to another level. I've never experienced scenes that feel so immersive and detailed. Thank you for this amazing mod it adds a whole new dimension to exploring the frosty plains of Skyrim. Highly recommended!

This mod seems so interesting but i just can not get it to completely work. The random dialogue works and ive managed to get the whiterun orc event to trigger (not the vice captain or the orc messenger that makes it recurring though) but the road encounters absolutely refuse to work no matter what i try. I tried multiple keywords through SL Aroused MCM aswell as through tes5edit (the keywords dont seem to be the problem as guards etc comment differently based on which keyword the armour has) and i tried different appearance settings aswell. But nothing happens on the road. I even found a post in this thread that shows a map where the road events are supposed to happen but when i tried some there is just nothing. i tried it with probabilities to 100, high appearance sliders, low sliders, tried armours with pretty/halfnaked etc. keywords that according to the manual should definitely work but nothing happens.

So what am i doing wrong?

Edited by 814661

For roleplaying experience I'm setting up my character to have 100,000 debt from the start. Is only way is to wait 7/14/21 days in game, and remove lent money manually? Is there a console command to trigger loan shark event without having to use wait function?

Edited by bcstv
On 8/5/2021 at 8:07 AM, Dweny said:

Hello, my mcm menu its showing like this, it is normal?770344013_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_08_05-01_04_42_05.png.2be2062e88d4e892022a495c7388f90b.png

This usualy happen when your game runs on a other language and the mod has no localisation.. 

Go to the directory where you installed the mod, then "Interface\translations" copy the BaboInteractiveDia_English and rename it to your language (BaboInteractiveDia_XXX)

27 minutes ago, chris.90 said:

I don't see any slaves with bandits. Do I need to install a separate mod to trigger rescue slavegirls event?

It took awhile for them to start showing up in my game.  Eventually, Apropos started telling me that Enslaved Warrior was being raped and when I looked around the cell, I found a damsel in distress.  I had been thinking they would be in caves - they aren't easy to notice/locate in the wilds.

Is there a way to check if the keywords thing you did actually worked? I did and didn't really notice any difference, granted I only continued playing just for a bit since.

Also let me repost my question from before: For roleplaying experience I'm setting up my character to have 100,000 debt from the start. Is only way is to wait 7/14/21 days in game, and remove lent money manually? Is there a console command to trigger loan shark event without having to use wait function?

WAIT. So I did a test run on the loan thingy. Is all there is is just that you get a huge ass bounty for failing to pay, and the other way is to get sold? Is that it!? I though you would have like a loan shark thugs coming after you, occasionally harassing you/ chance for capturing. Thing is the 'Bounty' is the same as vanilla bounty system, so the guard's are in on it too and you just get sent to prison, that's it? That's rather disappoing, meh. Even POP has its own separate bounty system, makes more sense that way, even in this context since they're loansharks afterall.

Edited by bcstv
On 8/10/2021 at 8:33 AM, chris.90 said:

I don't see any slaves with bandits. Do I need to install a separate mod to trigger rescue slavegirls event?

BaboFollower Framework supposedly connects to this mod. It includes enslaved adventurers that you can rescue from bandits and beasts. I’ve never tried using it because it’s kinda a hassle to setup. The only slaves you can rescue in this mod appear in road events. You receive reputation or rescue points for helping them. I suggest using a mod like Apropos if you have trouble finding them.

33 minutes ago, BigChimpinAyyLmao said:

Does anyone know of a way to add keywords to vanilla armor because of a replacer like BD's Armor Replacer?

In SSEEdit, forward the ARMO & ARMA records required into a new esp

"Add Masters" - SexLabAroused.esm

Save new plugin.

got to armors and add Keywords as per Bakafactorie's pdf

save plugin

Run WryeBashTagGenerator.pas in SSEEdit to add bash tags.

sort load order in LOOT with new plugin as "Late Loader"

Run Wrye Bash to generate new Bashed Patch, 0.esp

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

In SSEEdit, forward the ARMO & ARMA records required into a new esp

"Add Masters" - SexLabAroused.esm

Save new plugin.

got to armors and add Keywords as per Bakafactorie's pdf

save plugin

Run WryeBashTagGenerator.pas in SSEEdit to add bash tags.

sort load order in LOOT with new plugin as "Late Loader"

Run Wrye Bash to generate new Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks