11 hours ago, vpmoney324 said:

So this is my first time ever using xedit and when ever i try to add a keword to my characters armor it says.  Load order FileID [0A] Can not be mapped to the FileID for file DX Necromancer Robes.esp. Not sure hot to fix this problem

Several times in this thread, it's been suggested to add SexLab Aroused's plugin as a master to BaboDialogue plugin.

How about you start there and try again?

21 hours ago, vpmoney324 said:

So this is my first time ever using xedit and when ever i try to add a keword to my characters armor it says.  Load order FileID [0A] Can not be mapped to the FileID for file DX Necromancer Robes.esp. Not sure hot to fix this problem

are you in SE or LE?  There's a bit of a learning curve. For me, in SE, I open SSEEdit, then in the left pane, I right click on the first mod that's highlighted in blue and select "none." I then tick SL Aroused and the armor mod I want to modify, and hit okay button at the bottom right.  This gets me back to the original screen with just a few entries on the left pane (instead of all my 100+ mods). I select the armor mod and right click and choose add master.  I then select SL aroused from the list of masters and add it to the armor.  Now go back to that left pane, and click on SL Aroused, it opens a list, and go down to keyword, and open that sub list.  Find the keyword you want, highlight the number part and copy.  Now go back to the armor mod and click on that to open its list.  Choose armor and open its list, and find the armor piece, such as cuirass, you want to modify. When you highlight that, you will get a bunch of info in a table in the right pane, go down to KWDA Keywords, highlight that, and right click the empty cell on the right to get menu  and choose "add." Highlight the new cell (it will say NULL) and right click to get menu and choose edit.  You get a new little box  and now remove the NULL bit and paste the number you copied from SL aroused keywords earlier into that new box.  Now save - either control s or use the menu (3 lines) in top left corner.   Not sure how well this translates to LE.  But it appears that making SL aroused your master is crucial.  Some custom clothes wouldn't do that, and I couldn't add the new keyword to them.

On 7/24/2021 at 10:17 AM, knots1353 said:

The "Thalmor Slavers" are two Nords and an imperial slaver who spawn with a single captured Thalmor woman, naked and standing in a yoke, with a dead thalmor nearby.   I've been able to get this to spawn many times... but it seems to be bugged at the end.   Invariably, when they're ready to leave, one of them will tell the thalmor sow to giddy up, and the thalmor woman will respond with something not very intelligible... and then the scene freezes, no player controls returned, and the attackers and thalmor never go away.   Have to reload to fix.

3 nord slavers are one of two other events - in one, they spawn with a couple dead argonians.   In the other, they spawn with a captured female knight bound, on her knees (or being raped...). 

Okay, I've gotten the nords with the dead argonians to spawn.  I also got the slavers with the thalmor woman to spawn at the hidden shrine of Talos.  I used invisibility, then used the shrine and went invisible again, and it started a fight between a thalmor soldier, and afflicted and the slavers.  I did release the thalmor prisoner and found the dead thalmor soldier nearby, but never found the thalmor mage with the note.  Out by Halldir's cairn I ran into the nords with the enslaved knight. So these events are spawning now.  But I still dont' have any titles.  I tend to kill the nords after one rape, maybe that's why?

Still don't know what that thalmor group was doing inside Whiterun city.  They hung around doing nothing for awhile and then disappeared, maybe they were the ones captured by the slavers?

11 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Okay, I've gotten the nords with the dead argonians to spawn.  I also got the slavers with the thalmor woman to spawn at the hidden shrine of Talos.  I used invisibility, then used the shrine and went invisible again, and it started a fight between a thalmor soldier, and afflicted and the slavers.  I did release the thalmor prisoner and found the dead thalmor soldier nearby, but never found the thalmor mage with the note.  Out by Halldir's cairn I ran into the nords with the enslaved knight. So these events are spawning now.  But I still dont' have any titles.  I tend to kill the nords after one rape, maybe that's why?

Still don't know what that thalmor group was doing inside Whiterun city.  They hung around doing nothing for awhile and then disappeared, maybe they were the ones captured by the slavers?

You don't get titles for killing biased nords, thalmor slavers, etc. Those just increase your stats (rescues, etc).

Check the pdf for information specific to how to achieve the titles.

Edited by gooser

Got the Orc Event to work this time. Not sure how. But, it ran until I got the title. Spoke with the Commander to get my restraints off, so I got the title. Didn't get taken to speak with the Vice Captain. Not sure if that comes afterwards. Getting lots of road events now too. Only weird one was the Falmer Enslaved Knight; after killing the Falmer guards my companion and a nearby guard were hostile to the Knight. There was no interaction pop up so I couldn't rescue her. 

version: Skyrim SE,

mod: SLHH 3.5+SLAP 1.802+BaboDialogue 4.02

sometimes change location load freeze(music is go on, black screen and freeze)

armor: only armor with babo keyword will happen

more frequency in city, changing locations.

(for me, game load freeze randomly, occurred in entering arch mage's Quarter, changing cells in solitude and whiterun, and no useful logs)

personal solution:

I have tested the all the configs and event values, one by one,

finally, to disable SLAP's esp worked.

I don know how's the situation with only SLAP. but it seems something wrong with these three mods' interactions.

IMO, if someone uses these 3 like me, be careful of loading freeze, and SLAP(1.802) is the most questionable one.

Edited by User_0x070FE3C8
24 minutes ago, Elgate said:

Greetings,

I've added some keywords to armors, mostly The bikini and thong to TAWOBA, and I was curious: Do I need to add "Erotic armor" as well, or are these enough? Can I add multiple keywords to armors?

Thank you.

If you examine the main BaboDialogue monitor script, you will notice some KWs have bigger impact (higher weights) in the calculations. You can definitely add more than one keyword.  I typically add EroticArmor to most of the pieces, then SLA_ArmorHalfNaked to the cuirass/bra/chest piece, panty pieces, etc.

hth

The keywords that seem to make the most impact are:

SLA_ArmorPretty

SLA_ArmorSpandex

EroticArmor

SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked

(from lowest impact -> highest impact)

3 hours ago, gooser said:

If you examine the main BaboDialogue monitor script, you will notice some KWs have bigger impact (higher weights) in the calculations. You can definitely add more than one keyword.  I typically add EroticArmor to most of the pieces, then SLA_ArmorHalfNaked to the cuirass/bra/chest piece, panty pieces, etc.

hth

The keywords that seem to make the most impact are:

SLA_ArmorPretty

SLA_ArmorSpandex

EroticArmor

SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked

(from lowest impact -> highest impact)

Thank you ?

It worked. Now I got caught by an outlaw thtat raped me and tied me. The question though, how do I get rid of my restraints to keep going? My follower doesn't propose to help me and they're not devious devices.

1 hour ago, Elgate said:

Thank you ?

It worked. Now I got caught by an outlaw thtat raped me and tied me. The question though, how do I get rid of my restraints to keep going? My follower doesn't propose to help me and they're not devious devices.

Well as a Iast resort, there's the BaboDialogue debug menu which provides a button to release those.

1 hour ago, KirovNod said:

Nightgate and Solstheim Loanshark Morgul don't work for me. I tried to speak to them but there wasn't any option to start the event. I have put the key words but still nothing happened. Help please?

There is a loan shark in Solstheim, but that is not the loan shark tied to the title. That is in the upstairs at the Inn in Riften. You have to talk to a unique NPC which will transport you in and out of a unique worldspace for dealing with the LS.

I forget the requirements for the Nightgate inn quest but it probably requires minimum rescue count (see the MCM page for rescue count). Basically you walk into Nightgate and walk up to the innkeep and talk to him.

Hi o/

Awesome mod ! Thanks a lot for this !

Now, just in case anyone has the same problem I took 2 days fixing : ChangeLocationEvent 06 uses a choke animation coming from from SexLabHorribleHarrasement Expansion.
The thing is, I had V2.9 and the choke animation was added in a more recent version (wich one IDK but it doesn't matter).
So, if anyone stumbles across the same issue, just update your SLHH and you should be fine o/

On 7/26/2021 at 5:22 AM, Papersword said:

Got the Orc Event to work this time. Not sure how. But, it ran until I got the title. Spoke with the Commander to get my restraints off, so I got the title. Didn't get taken to speak with the Vice Captain. Not sure if that comes afterwards. Getting lots of road events now too. Only weird one was the Falmer Enslaved Knight; after killing the Falmer guards my companion and a nearby guard were hostile to the Knight. There was no interaction pop up so I couldn't rescue her. 

Who is the Commander to get the restraints off ? I try with the Commander Caius but it is not working.

39 minutes ago, duy123a said:

Who is the Commander to get the restraints off ? I try with the Commander Caius but it is not working.

I spoke with Caius. He had roughly the same dialogue as the guards do when they take the restraints off you. The only difference was him ogling your body for a line when other guards seemed to be bashful about the situation. After that he just released me without any mention of the Vice Captain. I didn't use the "Ask for help" option either. Just activating him or a guard led directly to them offering help.

22 hours ago, Papersword said:

I spoke with Caius. He had roughly the same dialogue as the guards do when they take the restraints off you. The only difference was him ogling your body for a line when other guards seemed to be bashful about the situation. After that he just released me without any mention of the Vice Captain. I didn't use the "Ask for help" option either. Just activating him or a guard led directly to them offering help.

Well it seems it is not working for me either normal guard or Caius, the choice still show up (Sir I need your help) but it didn't happen anything after that.

48 minutes ago, duy123a said:

Well it seems it is not working for me either normal guard or Caius, the choice still show up (Sir I need your help) but it didn't happen anything after that.

What eventually worked for me was going away and doing other things for a while. When I came back to Whiterun for other reasons, I ran into Caius in the Inn and it was then that he had the unique dialogue leading to meeting Marx. HTH YMMV

Hi o/

I feel like the Vice Captain dialogues are kind of confusing.

Whenever he tells me come here cum dump or shit like that, he doesn't interact with me. It just either make him talk or since I have mods to add interactions with NPC's (such as Eager NPC or SL drunk redux) it gives me the option of using those two.

At first I thought he wasn't speaking to me because I had those mods active but even when they're inactive it doesn't change anything.

Plus, he specificaly ask the PC to stay in the house, but the only advancements I have is whenever I go outside and wait for a bit.

14 hours ago, gooser said:

What eventually worked for me was going away and doing other things for a while. When I came back to Whiterun for other reasons, I ran into Caius in the Inn and it was then that he had the unique dialogue leading to meeting Marx. HTH YMMV

Hmm I will try like you then, but I have to admit that running around with a wood gag and a iron ankle is kinda annoy me. Thanks for reply.

51 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

The manual indicates this mod handles combat defeat. Does that make it incompatible with the Death Alternative YMOYL mod? I searched but didn't see a definitive answer.

Nope. Not for me at least. I've played with both for a new character to level 50, earned most of the titles. etc.