On 7/16/2021 at 1:47 AM, ironmaiden1872 said:
On 7/16/2021 at 12:48 AM, Lenore said:

What is it a patch of, the mod?

A patch of the actual dialogue of the game. Corrects formatting, typos, and for some I retranslated the text to be less stiff and in certain cases nonsensical.

Thank you very much! Is this good for LE? You said one was the patch? So that makes the other a stand alone? As in original BaboDialogue file not needed? 

On 7/16/2021 at 12:47 AM, ironmaiden1872 said:

We're gonna need more detail than that. It doesn't cause a crash in my game. Do you have logs?

I did everything in xEdit, so I have no idea how to do that. I only use xTranslator to get the original text.

A patch of the actual dialogue of the game. Corrects formatting, typos, and for some I retranslated the text to be less stiff and in certain cases nonsensical.

I got it extracted, and am taking a look at the edits.  I must say, you and @LT Roarke did a very good job at cleaning up my hurried cleaning up of the MTL!  If you two don't mind, do you mind if I upload the combined translations in sst format to Baka's Discord?  With proper credit, of course.

35 minutes ago, dannyel.nm said:

during the event of the bandits that enslaved a female knight a wanderer mage from Populated Skyrim attacked and killed the female knight he cpmpleted ignored the bandits and they ignored him he only killed the captured girl

also they only turn hostile after i hit them  and only the one that i hit turn hostile

normally they turn hostile after the dialogue.

10 hours ago, Lenore said:

Thank you very much! Is this good for LE? You said one was the patch? So that makes the other a stand alone? As in original BaboDialogue file not needed? 

Yes, the original is not needed. I have no idea if it'll have problems in LE, but you're welcome to test it out.

4 hours ago, RimmHardingan said:

I got it extracted, and am taking a look at the edits.  I must say, you and @LT Roarke did a very good job at cleaning up my hurried cleaning up of the MTL!  If you two don't mind, do you mind if I upload the combined translations in sst format to Baka's Discord?  With proper credit, of course.

You have my permission.

On the Orc Visitors event I'm stuck with them standing outside the house. They stated their ultimatum, I asked them how they could live with themselves, and I was told I have three hours to decide. Waiting 3 hours didn't do anything. Waiting or sleeping for quite a few pops up a message "They are planning to kill everyone. I have to do something before it's too late." But, there's no dialogue with any of them. I tried waiting right beside them and inside the house. 

13 hours ago, Papersword said:

On the Orc Visitors event I'm stuck with them standing outside the house. They stated their ultimatum, I asked them how they could live with themselves, and I was told I have three hours to decide. Waiting 3 hours didn't do anything. Waiting or sleeping for quite a few pops up a message "They are planning to kill everyone. I have to do something before it's too late." But, there's no dialogue with any of them. I tried waiting right beside them and inside the house. 

do you have some mod that change breezehome?

10 minutes ago, dannyel.nm said:

do you have some mod that change breezehome?

I do, actually. Breezehome by Lupus. I thought I settled any conflicts between them but, I guess I'll have another look.

PS: Also, I talked to Hulda about the Orcs, went to the exterior of the blacksmith, made and reloaded a save, then the orcs were outside the house. I didn't have any of the dialogue regarding letting them out of the dungeon. Maybe the quest bugged due to that? I had all the right pop ups and the initial dialogue with them though.

Edited by Papersword
Post script addendum
41 minutes ago, Papersword said:

I do, actually. Breezehome by Lupus. I thought I settled any conflicts between them but, I guess I'll have another look.

PS: Also, I talked to Hulda about the Orcs, went to the exterior of the blacksmith, made and reloaded a save, then the orcs were outside the house. I didn't have any of the dialogue regarding letting them out of the dungeon. Maybe the quest bugged due to that? I had all the right pop ups and the initial dialogue with them though.

i never have  any dialogue about let them getting them out of the dungeon and the quest work as intended.

and normaly mod that change breezehome create a diferente cell. 

On 7/14/2021 at 4:23 PM, gooser said:

What about "MiserableHeroineTitle" ?

I've tried playing through the mod to see what works, and I managed to get the title only after challenging the vice captain to a duel and losing. It's tough to get it because the duel doesn't follow the defeat condition for health in the BaboDialogue MCM. I also had to change my SL Defeat health condition to 1%. You have to get below 10% health and hope that the vice captain doesn't deliver a killing blow.

Afterwards, you'll get dragged back to Breezehome by the vice captain and punished. I then checked my status in the MCM and the title was acquired.

The quest is still very buggy. It broke the AI for Caius as he is stuck in the duel location by an invisible wall.

If you killed or imprisoned the vice captain, you can't get the title.

1 hour ago, dannyel.nm said:

i never have  any dialogue about let them getting them out of the dungeon and the quest work as intended.

and normaly mod that change breezehome create a diferente cell. 

In xEdit the cell seems to be the same. That is, BaboDia and Breezehome by Lupus both have an entry that matches for Breezehome. The only real conflicts are some chairs inside.

11 minutes ago, ynzxgl said:

Armor is divided into multiple parts, how to add keywords?

Modify at least one part, like the "bra" or "cuirass" or "corset"  part.  Here I've added two keywords (EroticArmor and SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini) to the Corset part of the "COCO Succubus" armor mod.

image.png

Great mod. But is there a way to start the quests (especially encounters) easily instead of walking around the world map?

I tried typing setstage xxx but didn't work. 

Also how do you activate encounter 04 and 05? I have finished the orc breaking house event, asked for help from guards but nothing happened when I entered different shops.

And I never meet the heroine destroyer after joining the army, did I miss anything? Thanks in advance. 

Edited by KirovNod
5 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Hello, I was going through the Keywords added in your Sexlab Aroused Redux LE BakaFactory Edited Version and I was wonder what is the "ImpossibleClothes" keyword supposed to mean/do?

Searching the source, that doesn't appear to be used anywhere.

The keywords that seem to make the most impact are:

SLA_ArmorPretty

SLA_ArmorSpandex

EroticArmor

SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked

(from lowest impact -> highest impact)

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Searching the source, that doesn't appear to be used anywhere.

The keywords that seem to make the most impact are:

SLA_ArmorPretty

SLA_ArmorSpandex

EroticArmor

SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini

SLA_ArmorHalfNaked

(from lowest impact -> highest impact)

Ah, thank you for the information.

wondering about the thalmor.  3 of them showed up in whiterun, but they didn't do anything, just gave the same vanilla dialogue as when you randomly meet them on the road.  despite setting the thalmor event to 100, I've not run into any would be thalmor slavers to date. ?

@marymuir2

Thalmor slavers are actually three nord slavers who captured a thalmor justiciar and they only appear for road events. If you have trouble finding them, go to the Alchemist's Shack near Ivarstead. It's a good spot to check if your road events are working properly. You might only have the option to fight, I don't know what status condition you need to submit to a "search". There is no defeat content on this one, so make sure you're well equipped and leveled for an unfair fight to the death.

1 hour ago, LT Roarke said:

@marymuir2

Thalmor slavers are actually three nord slavers who captured a thalmor justiciar and they only appear for road events. If you have trouble finding them, go to the Alchemist's Shack near Ivarstead. It's a good spot to check if your road events are working properly. You might only have the option to fight, I don't know what status condition you need to submit to a "search". There is no defeat content on this one, so make sure you're well equipped and leveled for an unfair fight to the death.

thx, I think they might finally have spawned then, because I did come across 3 nord slavers who appeared to be holding one girl, couldn't say if thalmor or not.   They are very tough; my frost atronach couldn't do any damage to speak of.

1 hour ago, marymuir2 said:

thx, I think they might finally have spawned then, because I did come across 3 nord slavers who appeared to be holding one girl, couldn't say if thalmor or not.   They are very tough; my frost atronach couldn't do any damage to speak of.

The "Thalmor Slavers" are two Nords and an imperial slaver who spawn with a single captured Thalmor woman, naked and standing in a yoke, with a dead thalmor nearby.   I've been able to get this to spawn many times... but it seems to be bugged at the end.   Invariably, when they're ready to leave, one of them will tell the thalmor sow to giddy up, and the thalmor woman will respond with something not very intelligible... and then the scene freezes, no player controls returned, and the attackers and thalmor never go away.   Have to reload to fix.

3 nord slavers are one of two other events - in one, they spawn with a couple dead argonians.   In the other, they spawn with a captured female knight bound, on her knees (or being raped...). 

I have all the following requirements listed. I have also used the editor to add the keywords to a armor.

- Sexlab Framework 1.63v SE or above

- Sexlab Aroused Redux SE BakaFactory Edited Version  

- SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)

- Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus SE

- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) SE

- FNIS SE

- SG Eyebrows(for female npcs)

- SG Hair(for female npcs)

Despite this I am unable to get this mod to work. I have reached to the point where npcs comment on my armor being half naked however it does not do any further than that.