Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I update to 1.61b today, but I found when I changing to another animation, player and npc will stand together for a while then into next postion, just looks like they are initialize, but this is not very smooth which 1.60hf2 do not have this issue...

Is there any thing I set wrong?

I'm having same issue, started in latest version. Seems like a large resource spike: things flash, grass disappears, framerate stutters, grass re-appears, body mesh overlap standing together for a few seconds, then animations start. Not happening when switching animations set or changing stage however. 

.. wonder if pre-loading animations to fire before the SL call event occurs, like loading a shell in the gun chamber -- pre-packaged events, so less resource required to execute. Human vs Human would only need a few ammo types, or pre-packages. A transition period might also help, Defeat has a cower (and bleedout) animation that allows script activity to catch up to events happening -- using the "All Down" is a much smoother transition into sexual assault vs "No Transition". Surrendering in Defeat has much better transitions. Seems that the scripts have time to fire in sequence that way -- papyrus has room to breath. May also be something to do with HDT initializing a new mesh, though even happens when actors are running around nude, or using revealing armors with no undressing (mesh changes) required. 

Other than that the framework is solid as a rock, not a single ctd since upgrading to latest, and alignments are much better. (am also getting the teleport occasionally, mostly in multilevel structures)

Is anyone else having problems with FNIS not detecting the animations in the newest version? It worked fine for me when I was using an older version, but I reinstalled all my mods, and have checked everything I can think of, but now the characters just stand there inside each other, not moving.

None of the threads I can find on "FNIS not reading sexlab" are up to date.

I'm having problems getting a female werewolf animation to work. This is what Sexlab shows me when I edit the animation:

post-511280-0-98355500-1457907249_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking it's the race that's causing the problem (the male position shows up as "Male"), but when I have Aela transform, her race changes from Nord to Werebeast. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks, CPU. I have never enabled the "even actor scaling" option.

Then just patiently wait for the next release @Ashal will do.

When talking about scaling: I've noticed that spider and chaurus animations are aligned very well if i disable it. Would it be possible to exclude them from scaling? It's annoying to go to the MCM every time i'm losing a fight before defeat triggers ;)

Quick question: How do I expand the "active effects" component (or any of them) of SexLab's console addon?  All clicking does, regardless of which mouse button I use, is toggle whether I've clicked on the PC, which of course makes the entire menu disappear.  Hovering over "activeEffects(51) >" causes it to assume a highlight color, but that's as far as I can get.  Googling suggests that I shouldn't be having any trouble figuring this out so it's probably something pretty dumb on my part.

Quick question: How do I expand the "active effects" component (or any of them) of SexLab's console addon?  All clicking does, regardless of which mouse button I use, is toggle whether I've clicked on the PC, which of course makes the entire menu disappear.  Hovering over "activeEffects(51) >" causes it to assume a highlight color, but that's as far as I can get.  Googling suggests that I shouldn't be having any trouble figuring this out so it's probably something pretty dumb on my part.

Shift key while it is highlighted should open it if I recall (its been a while, it's not obvious and it's tricky but still possible is what I do remember).

Edit: Verified, use the shift key. Also use the shift key for the scroll up and scroll down once opened if there are more than can be shown within the window.

I updated my version of SexLab to the most recent one and I've encountered an issue.

My old version provided an option that, when I trigger a sex scene, if I'm near a bed a pop-up will appear and asks if I want to have sex where I stand or on the nearby bed.  Now I'm not getting this option anymore even if I'm right next to a bed.  I think only certain animations will trigger if they are on a bed.  How do I get this working again? 

I updated my version of SexLab to the most recent one and I've encountered an issue.

My old version provided an option that, when I trigger a sex scene, if I'm near a bed a pop-up will appear and asks if I want to have sex where I stand or on the nearby bed.  Now I'm not getting this option anymore even if I'm right next to a bed.  I think only certain animations will trigger if they are on a bed.  How do I get this working again? 

There must be somthing wrong with your installation.

I do have 1.61b installed and the selection box pops up just fine.

There must be somthing wrong with your installation.

I do have 1.61b installed and the selection box pops up just fine.

So should I just re-install?  I'm using Mod Organizer and I know it has that option.  I just don't like to use it much. 

Please make sure you are using the latest version of the save tool. This crashing used to happen to me in a previous version. The fix is simple. Load the save that is causing the crash. Go to qasmoke and save there. If you are already at qasmoke in your save at it still crashes, just reload it, run around for a few seconds. Open MCM and then exit MCM. Then save. Then exit and try cleaning the save again.

Actually, any calm cell will do. Problem is that mods are trying to initialize, when there they have too many targets around to handle. Mod do not initialize fast enough for the data that is in the save file, so it will crash to desktop.

Loading any calmer save - like ASLAL prison save - will allow mods to initialize. You can then load the problem save, play, load and save normally trough the whole session.

If the problem is persistent, then the game just has too many mods checking too many variables for save files to handle. In such case it is best to plan the mod list better and restart the whole game.

Edit: This was meant as a more general advice, seeing that this seems to be a common problem.

I use aslal and i have this in the prison cell  

And I have save tool ( save cleaner) latest version (2.06)

My problem come at the start of the game and the first thing I do is configuring sexlab

and have more than 321 animation registered in sexlab destroy my save and i m unable to load it

This is what I do

Start a new game > Save and reload the save > Configuring sexlab and enable creature animation > save and reload the save >

Register more than 321 animation > Save > crash on reloading the save > relaunch the game > crash on loading the save 

I use MNC, SLloader with all pack, ZAZ, BDIC, estrus +

Just chiming in to say I have the same problem. Going over 321 animations registered in SL causes saves to corrupt, not "Error message" corrupt, but "crash on launch / cannot be read by SaveTool / Script Scalpel" corrupt.

It's probably related to SL Animation Loader, but since I have no other way of adding animations over the 321 mark I can't test this.

Saves won't corrupt every time, but it seems that it happens more often, and after less time the further over 321 I go (this might just be anecdotal though).

Busy tweaking some of my old mods so they work again.  One thing I originally did:

sslThreadController Cn = Cfg.SexLab.HookController(a)
Float[] timers = Cn.Timers

This would return the timer array for the in-progress thread, which I need.  Right now, this is returning nothing.  So it would be very handy to know what syntax will once again return the timers array.

Combat is very difficult. When I use any ranged ability or weapon my abilities do not go towards the crosshair at all. Up close, for example looking over a ledge and trying to hit someone below, projectiles go down and hit the ground in front of me. Targets far away and my projectile clears their heads by like 50 feet.

Busy tweaking some of my old mods so they work again.  One thing I originally did:

This would return the timer array for the in-progress thread, which I need.  Right now, this is returning nothing.  So it would be very handy to know what syntax will once again return the timers array.

That should still work, the Timers property hasn't gone away. If you're pulling it at the start of animation you may just be trying to get it before it's actually been set by the thread, the timing of certain things have shifted around over time.

This should fix it by forcing the thread to set the timers, in case your hook event is triggering before the thread has done so on it's own:

Cn.ResolveTimers() ; // Forces thread to resolve what timers it needs.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, almost none of my animations are playing.

Estrus plays animations,

Aroused Creatures plays a few animations

but anything from SLAL, NSAP, FSAP, or SL just doesn't play.

My game recognizes that an animation is supposed to play, but no animation plays. everyone gets naked, stands around like a bunch of confused virgins for a bit, then resumes combat.

Just a tiny little feedback: it would be cool if the mod would pronounce that it now supports Blabla's high-poly mesh concerning mouth movement / expressions during animation. I remember that in the "good old 1.59" days Blablas work couldn't be supported to a 100%.

Don't mean to be ungrateful. The CITRUS head simply is the best body replacer out there. Nothing better exists. And I nearly missed, that it is now fully supported.

Please help me: so i'm not sure what I am doing wrong or right  because i'm not very good at modding i have downloaded this mod and several others to have sex animations but my characters just stand inside each other naked doing nothing at all just standing i also have 2 warnings on FNIS and don't know how to fix them or know whats wrong

Please help me: so i'm not sure what I am doing wrong or right  because i'm not very good at modding i have downloaded this mod and several others to have sex animations but my characters just stand inside each other naked doing nothing at all just standing i also have 2 warnings on FNIS and don't know how to fix them or know whats wrong

Post you FNIS warnings. You should be able to copy & paste them.

Yes.. also check my sig for the Sexlab Tutorial pages. Double check that you installed it correctly and did all that was needed. There is info in the OP as well to be sure you installed it properly (both for clean install or upgrade). Everybody has been where you are Trey and learned from their mistakes and moved on to being competent modders and sometimes even content creators :).

Just to make it easier

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

Note the versions might be outdated but good basic start to get the per-requirments setup.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, almost none of my animations are playing.

Estrus plays animations,

Aroused Creatures plays a few animations

but anything from SLAL, NSAP, FSAP, or SL just doesn't play.

My game recognizes that an animation is supposed to play, but no animation plays. everyone gets naked, stands around like a bunch of confused virgins for a bit, then resumes combat.

Sounds like a failed FNIS run. Did you make sure you had no warnings or errors when you ran it?

I'd like to make two suggestions about sexlab.

First, I'd like the animation activation to change somewhat. It would be better if any animation that is marked as aggressive would be available even if it was not active in the normal category. Similarily with foreplay. That way you could mark different animations as being used for aggreessive only or aggressive and normal, or normal and foreplay both or only one of them. You would not need the restrict aggressive animations choice at all, you would have more fine control. Some of the animations work as both categories, some don't. 

Second would be a change to the adjustments. After cycling through the actors on the scene, a selection with all actors selected and moved together, where you can fine tune the animation wholly (for example, getting the wall animations to play where the actors actually seem to lean on the wall). Obviously no adjustments here would be saved, it would be just one-off.

If this is not a right place for the suggestions, apologies. Please  refer me to a different thread.

Z.

Compability

i would like to ask if someone has experience with the mods i use and if he noticed compability problems.

Animal Mansion plus 1.0

Defeat 5.22

Maria Eden 2.0 (no pimps, no clothings)

Milk economy mod (only pc)

Prison Overhaul Patched 7f

Random Attack (activated when skooma)

Solutions 3.1.8

Skooma Whore 1.0

TDF Prostitution (only pc)

Thanks

edit : sexlab could use a new category  "Trance"  which includes uconscious, dead, necro, drunken, skooma, sleep etc animations. there are lots of.

Yes.. also check my sig for the Sexlab Tutorial pages. Double check that you installed it correctly and did all that was needed. There is info in the OP as well to be sure you installed it properly (both for clean install or upgrade). Everybody has been where you are Trey and learned from their mistakes and moved on to being competent modders and sometimes even content creators :).

Just to make it easier

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

Note the versions might be outdated but good basic start to get the per-requirments setup.

Thank you both for trying to help me i really do appreciate it but i cant find out what the warnings are I looked and I cant really make sense of what im doing wrong i checked out your tutorial page and it seems like i did everything correct. Also not sure what OP stands for or how to see if its a clean install or upgrade but thank you both very much 

Ok i'm having a problem here.

I just installed the new version on a clean install of the game.

Every thing runs fine with creatures animations and MNC but human animations are the problem.

As soon as i use match maker to start animations the game crash.

This only happen with animations with humans.

Never happened to me in the old version.

My list of mods are very small and my machine can run anything with 8 GB of ram and a GTX 970.

Any help with this issue?

Just to make it easier

Thank you both for trying to help me i really do appreciate it but i cant find out what the warnings are I looked and I cant really make sense of what im doing wrong i checked out your tutorial page and it seems like i did everything correct. Also not sure what OP stands for or how to see if its a clean install or upgrade but thank you both very much

OP = Original Post, ie. the first post on THIS thread.

When you run the FNIS User Generator Program and press the "Uodate FNIS Behavior" button and large amount of text gets put into a text box where you can see it, select ALL of that text and right-click/copy or Ctrl-C to copy it into the clipboard then paste it into your reply. Best if you do it like the example here, hidden within spoiler tags to keep the message from being too long.

FNIS Behavior V6.2 2016-03-18 7:42:14 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnPack V1.0 ...

Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V6.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...

Reading SerialStrip V1.1.1-beta ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading XPMSE V6.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

mt_behavior usage: 23.4 % ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 6.3 % ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 33 added file slots: 174 alternate files: 170

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

3626 animations for 14 mods successfully included (character)

835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

(This is what a clean run can look like).