Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Having a strange issue, seemingly related to using SexLab v1.61b along with Creature Framework 1.0.2 (both the latest versions). 

When I go into the Sexlab MCM menu, I just have a page that says "install" on the left, then a check list of everything that I have installed, all saying "OK". Creature Framework MCM menu seems to work fine. Issue is that I have no access to the controls for the Sexlab MCM, so I can't enable Creature Animations. When I try to start a creature animation, they just stare at their victim, not moving. Human animations seem to work okay. 

I've been uninstalling, reinstalling, moving things around and so on for the past couple of hours trying to get it to work (ultimately trying to play The Animal Mansion quest, but it requires creature animations in order to work). I did get to a point where the Sexlab MCM options loaded in, but Creature Framework MCM wasn't showing. Animations were working for creatures, but no mesh swapping. 

Related mods installed (in load order):

Sexlab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLab More Creatures.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

(Framework, Nude Creatures and Hentai Creatures are all from MoreNastyCritters install). 

FNIS shows no issues. Not really getting any crashing. Main and persistent issue is the lack of options on the Sexlab MCM screen. 

EDIT: Just reinstalled everything again and now it appears to work. Maybe I'll just never shut Skyrim down. 

Is there some way to download an older version of this? There are a couple mods that have issues with the new version.

Mods which you didn't name and problems which you didn't describe. Help is provided for the current version but details are required and there are forums for getting that help, older versions are not provided because too many people tend to keep using those older versions and keep expecting them to be patched as if the author has the time to keep up multiple versions.

There are however copies of previous versions readily available, you just need to do an internet search for them (works much better for that than the search provided by the forum software).

Important question, how stable is the sexlab latest version. Does anyone still have the ctd on load save problem?

- It works fine for me. No CTDing when loading the saves. (Sometimes I have CTD when animation ends but it is occasional.)

I also experienced this as well. Though it doesn't happen to every animation.(it happens after a certain number of animations) That's my only CTD atm.

(I also ran the generate FNIS tool for users as well). It could be a mod i have installed that used a older framework and wasn't updated for some time. I

will see if that may be the culprit.

It's like early in the game before I get many missions done, I load almost everything until later I begin to CTD just by simply accomplishing more missions.

How can i lower the voice? Some guys been asking but no solution yet. Its super loud and sliders doesent work. Does voice volume sliders work for you?

edit: ok totally my fault, for those who got problems delete aditional voice mods

after wait big time for fix , i install direct the last 1.61b full  , in my 1.59 .

well now bug , no voices customs , and no creature framework .

need reinstal nasty criters 9,3 for take all miss files ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok after many try installs , i have patch seylab framework 1.61b full

and after for fix miss files i have reinstal more nasty criters 9.3 , and start the patch sexlab in the MCM

pfiouu  :P  lol all rework  :D

Is there any way to disable the notifications saying "now playing (Animation X)"?

I couldn't find whether this was ever answered, but I'd like to know the same thing.

No there's not. I've removed it in the next update though. Next version it'll only show the notification if you have debug mode enabled.

Is there any way to disable the notifications saying "now playing (Animation X)"?

I couldn't find whether this was ever answered, but I'd like to know the same thing.

No there's not. I've removed it in the next update though. Next version it'll only show the notification if you have debug mode enabled.

Yeh!, but boo!. I don't really like the animation notification on the main display area anyway, however for fixing stuff a highlighted, (maybe encased in "***" to make it apparent), notification on the console is very quite helpful - and quite light weight, (i.e. at least I can scroll up it and see what was has been happening or which animation needs attending too - we arn't all young & twitchy for instant information - as you get older time gets quicker, which is basically an excuse for us slowing down). This is just my non subjective and totally biased opinion.

Yeh!, but boo!. I don't really like the animation notification on the main display area anyway, however for fixing stuff a highlighted, (maybe encased in "***" to make it apparent), notification on the console is very quite helpful - and quite light weight, (i.e. at least I can scroll up it and see what was has been happening or which animation needs attending too - we arn't all young & twitchy for instant information - as you get older time gets quicker, which is basically an excuse for us slowing down). This is just my non subjective and totally biased opinion.

Then install the CK and edit the mod to remove the notification yourself if you can't be patient.

Then install the CK and edit the mod to remove the notification yourself if you can't be patient.

You have made an excellent point there madam, but I'm also lazy and therefore was using a subtle basic psychological business technique to instill an idea into the subject thereby saving me time in doing it myself. Basically that and it was generally a good suggestion which some other people might appreciate but might not be able to do themselves. Whether or not it is implemented is neither here or there. I'm not really going to get all het up about it.

Any reason why there would be a clipping issue with the new 1.61b? or am I the only one facing this issue? 
TESV_2016_04_08_01_06_43_115.jpg

Might be thick but what clipping issue? (maybe show some arrows?). There is an alignment issue on that animation, but it can be resolved using judicious use of the alignment keys provided.

Might be thick but what clipping issue? (maybe show some arrows?). There is an alignment issue on that animation, but it can be resolved using judicious use of the alignment keys provided.

My bad on that was poorly phrased. I meant only the issue concerning the alignment of the animation or animations since it has the same deal with a lot of them. so my question is how do I go around fixing it?

My bad on that was poorly phrased. I meant only the issue concerning the alignment of the animation or animations since it has the same deal with a lot of them. so my question is how do I go around fixing it?

Umm, I going to assume that the subject is the male who is hovering, so you could use the ':' key to move up or down, (with shift key), move forward back is 'L', (with shift key), or ';' is shift left or right, (with shift key). Changing which actor you want to re-position is the 'K' key - it will do a fancy highlight. I think all further occurrences of that animation will then be set in your game, (but probably a good idea exporting them via Sexlab once you have it setup).

Ps this is for crappy UK ISO style keyboard - no idea if you have one of those new fangled US/Japanese keyboards.

Umm, I going to assume that the subject is the male who is hovering, so you could use the ':' key to move up or down, (with shift key), move forward back is 'L', (with shift key), or ';' is shift left or right, (with shift key). Changing which actor you want to re-position is the 'K' key - it will do a fancy highlight. I think all further occurrences of that animation will then be set in your game, (but probably a good idea exporting them via Sexlab once you have it setup).

Ps this is for crappy UK ISO style keyboard - no idea if you have one of those new fangled US/Japanese keyboards.

First of all the male isn't actually hovering lol it just looks that way, second is can you elaborate when you say "exporting them via Sexlab" do I configure straight into sexlab rather than manually as you said? in the previous versions of sexlab the even actor heights in the animation menu used to fix this issue lol

Before I begin dissecting SexLab in order to find the info I'm after, I'm wondering if there's a built-in way of fetching the variable which reveals which actor(s) in a given active thread are fulfilling the "male" role (regardless of their actual gender), meaning penetration.  I already know where to begin, just based on the fact that strapons are meant to provisionally function based on such data, but SexLab has always been, well, a somewhat involved tangle.  It's faster just to ask.

Couple of cases which illustrate where things might get tricky: Lesbian animations, where nobody is getting penetrated.  Masturbation animations, where nobody is getting penetrated if they're female, but where the hand is, technically, getting penetrated.  Given what I seek to do, this qualifies.

Edit: Ideal case would be the ability to differentiate between stages when erection is required and those when it's not.  A number of animations begin with some kind of non-foreplay non-penetration as their first or even first couple of stages.

Edit2: I sort of sorted out a solution, basically in taking advantage of tags and "actor position 1".  Now the problem I am having is that the actor gets sent SOSFastErect some five seconds before the first hookable event (AnimationStart), and I need to know whether they're in a "male" position pretty much the moment they get sent SOSFastErect.  Quick and dirty personal solution would be to mod sslActorAlias to add pertinent actors to a faction defining such, but obviously would be worthless for anyone else.

First of all the male isn't actually hovering lol it just looks that way, second is can you elaborate when you say "exporting them via Sexlab" do I configure straight into sexlab rather than manually as you said? in the previous versions of sexlab the even actor heights in the animation menu used to fix this issue lol

As soon as you make an adjustment to any animation with the hotkeys an animation profile json file will be automatically created (if you don't already have one) to store your adjustments. This will be edited every time you then make another adjustment to any animation and will be applied to your game, and any new game where you use the same profile slot (five to choose from in the MCM) until you either move or delete it.

Your general SexLab settings can be exported from the last page of the MCM and then imported at the start of a new game, or whenever you want to go back to what you had before. I think the only things saved in that export/import to do with alignment would be any hotkeys you remapped, whether you use even actor height, whether you use race/gender specific adjustments, and which of the five profile slots you use.

Hello.

After installing SexLab, go in the MCM, go in SelLab, and click on "Install".

Then inside the page click on the "install" button. Wait a little, and then you should have the framework installed.

Is it supposed to take a while i know its a big resource so

It takes a little while, on my rig it takes about 20 seconds to complete. (But I have a really powerful rig.)

After a while (a couple of minutes) open the MCM again, and check if you can see the real SexLab menu.

It takes a little while, on my rig it takes about 20 seconds to complete. (But I have a really powerful rig.)

After a while (a couple of minutes) open the MCM again, and check if you can see the real SexLab menu.

k thx i have a good rig as well 

got it running thanks

Still trying to tackle my current conundrum, which is:

SexLab sends SOSFastErect five seconds before I can hook any useful information about the thread.  I need to know whether or not the actor will be needing an erection for the thread, which means I need to know if they're being treated as male.  Right now I'm in the process of trying to steal this information directly from the thread quests themselves, but that would only be a guess.  It would not, for example, tell me whether the actor is fixing to masturbate as male or as female, and the difference between the two definitely dictates whether or not an erection is needed.

Edit: Managed to finagle a solution through the use of GetActorController and pinging ThreadController variables directly.  Still figure a faction system indicating erection necessity would be faster and more convenient.