Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Friends, I need help. Can someone explain me what should I do or edit that females would use strapon per race, in active role of course. For example, a Nord female would use strapon when dominates, but Orc female wouldn't, to avoid duplication(it has individual cock already). Thanks in advance.

Big thank you for a fantastic mod. I'm just having one tiny issue with it. When an animation triggers from a conversation I'm very often getting a message on the screen telling me which button to press to speak to the NPC my character is having sex with. When it happens it sticks until the animation ends, and there doesn't seem to be any way of removing it short of opening the console and entering the tm command. It's not a huge problem but it is a bit of a mood-killer.

Does anyone have any advice on how to avoid it, or get rid of it when it happens? Thanks.

I have a small problem... I'm using a male character but whenever I trying to have sex he gets the female anims and the woman the male... what am I doing wrong? :/

Make sure you didn't accidentally set him as gender "female" in the MCM menu for Sexlab.

Of course it could also just be a stupid mod placing him in the femal position when it calls Sexlab so you also need to say HOW you started that sex (ie using what mod).

I have a small problem... I'm using a male character but whenever I trying to have sex he gets the female anims and the woman the male... what am I doing wrong? :/

Make sure you didn't accidentally set him as gender "female" in the MCM menu for Sexlab.

Of course it could also just be a stupid mod placing him in the femal position when it calls Sexlab so you also need to say HOW you started that sex (ie using what mod).

First of all thank you for the response! :)

I am fairly new to sexlab what I do in I point towards the female character then press N and the use the "spell" debug target on the female character that I want to have sex with. I'll go check what you suggested

cheers

Anyone still having this random bug where the player will fall through the ground before starting sex? Sometime player will get back to correct positon, sometime you will end up far up in the sky and fall down and die.

yes.  I had it happen to me like twice in a row on the lady stone island.  both were masturbation animations.  at the end, it teleported my character above a giant camp past whiterun and killed her.   the rest of the time, it's like you said: totally random.  

random CTD (before or after an animation starts)...falling through the floor...and C++ runtime errors are the three big (and only) problems that i'm having with sexlab mods. 

I can't blame it on my computer anymore either because i finally bought a decent one with i7, 16gb ram and GTX graphics card.  the problems are all still there, minus the horrible framerate and visuals :)

i have the exact same problems as you except i have not had a c++ error YET. But i teleported to the same location a few times. SO its not your pc. i also end up in the floor/ground during animations at times.

OK I stopped having the issue with being flung through the sky and dying by gettting rid of the HDT vagina and all of its requirements and just stuck with the old fashion HDT TBBP that is up on nexus....

First of all thank you for the response! :)

I am fairly new to sexlab what I do in I point towards the female character then press N and the use the "spell" debug target on the female character that I want to have sex with. I'll go check what you suggested

cheers

Don't use the Sexlab inbuilt sex starter, that's really there for debugging purposes.

Pick a mod or bunch of mods from this list: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

For simple, easy to start sex use the Sexlab Matchmaker mod which adds a pair of spells you can cast to start sex between NPCs or between the player and one or more NPCs.

For adding sexual solutions to many spots in the game try Sexlab Solutions.

For adding mild to nearly impossible sexual and bondage risk to the game you can use Deviously Cursed Loot.

For more intense consequences for illegal behavior Prison Overhaul (add the Prison Overhaul Patches mod for fixes and enhancements).

For sexual consequences of being defeated or to be able to sexually abuse those you defeat get Sexlab Defeat.

For just being able to prostitute your player and/or play as a pimp install TDF Prostitution.

I update to 1.61b today, but I found when I changing to another animation, player and npc will stand together for a while then into next postion, just looks like they are initialize, but this is not very smooth which 1.60hf2 do not have this issue...

Is there any thing I set wrong?

Anyone still having this random bug where the player will fall through the ground before starting sex? Sometime player will get back to correct positon, sometime you will end up far up in the sky and fall down and die.

yes.  I had it happen to me like twice in a row on the lady stone island.  both were masturbation animations.  at the end, it teleported my character above a giant camp past whiterun and killed her.   the rest of the time, it's like you said: totally random.  

random CTD (before or after an animation starts)...falling through the floor...and C++ runtime errors are the three big (and only) problems that i'm having with sexlab mods. 

I can't blame it on my computer anymore either because i finally bought a decent one with i7, 16gb ram and GTX graphics card.  the problems are all still there, minus the horrible framerate and visuals :)

i have the exact same problems as you except i have not had a c++ error YET. But i teleported to the same location a few times. SO its not your pc. i also end up in the floor/ground during animations at times.

OK I stopped having the issue with being flung through the sky and dying by gettting rid of the HDT vagina and all of its requirements and just stuck with the old fashion HDT TBBP that is up on nexus....

I'm not using the hdt vagina, however, I am using another defaultbbp.xml

when you say old fashioned hdt, do you mean the one that is installed with hdt physics extensions?  

i have the V1.59

and i have try the 1.61b

deception of tis patch fix , for me just litle more bad , bug start train with hentai creatures , bad random scenes and colapse sametimes in midle scenes .

no sounds creatures default added ,,,,,  :-/

perhaps many scripts in tis fix , my laptop dont suport i tink tis fix

but nice work

I'm not using the hdt vagina, however, I am using another defaultbbp.xml

when you say old fashioned hdt, do you mean the one that is installed with hdt physics extensions?  

This is the one I use with hdt physics extension http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?

about sexlab sounds:

- with current version 1.61 why do i get weird, like slapping sounds, like from a fly swatter when using hotkeys to adjust positions? how do i turn that off?

- how do i make actors moan quieter, i have all sexlab volume settings settings sfx and voice at 1%, and still too loud..

thanks

can somebody pls answer these?..

how sexlab actors moan so loudly like crazy people, its driving me nuts.

gameplay/music/normal dialogs have all nice volume levels in the game, then sexlab animations start and everytime i have to reach for volume knob to turn it down, pls help figure out

and whats with the 'swatter sounds' i now hear when adjusting positions, i dont think there was ever this strange sound in previous sexlab versions

updated to 1.6.1b a while ago, noticed this problem today, couldn't find any solution in loverslab searches, or google searches without "explicits".

everything works properly, npcs and/or player have fun. then later on, when i go through any area change (fast travel, loading door, cave entrance), the cum effect disappears.

i looked in the console at an npc before and after a loading area, the "covered in cum" magic effect disappears, leaving them as clean as before.

i have the effect timer it set to about 600 days (14400 hours) in the mcm. and the console shows plenty of time left on the effect before i enter a new area. but the loading screen/area change gives them all baths... any ideas

Question I have a basic setup with sexlab frameworks 1,61b and during the start and end phase of sex act the player falls through the map sometime in a different location most of the back where the NPC is. Is there a fix for this?

other mods Amorous Adventure 2.0.9 , SOS 3.0.4, XP32 maximum Skeleton extended 3.6.3, and Romance 1.0.6

Question I have a basic setup with sexlab frameworks 1,61b and during the start and end phase of sex act the player falls through the map sometime in a different location most of the back where the NPC is. Is there a fix for this?

other mods Amorous Adventure 2.0.9 , SOS 3.0.4, XP32 maximum Skeleton extended 3.6.3, and Romance 1.0.6

Fix for the falling through the scenery will hopefully be in the next release of the framework.

gator91, on 11 Mar 2016 - 09:05 AM, said:

Question I have a basic setup with sexlab frameworks 1,61b and during the start and end phase of sex act the player falls through the map sometime in a different location most of the back where the NPC is. Is there a fix for this?

other mods Amorous Adventure 2.0.9 , SOS 3.0.4, XP32 maximum Skeleton extended 3.6.3, and Romance 1.0.6

Fix for the falling through the scenery will hopefully be in the next release of the framework.

Thank you for your hard work and quick response.

Me and others have experienced crashes when using sex animations which have been posted about in this thread :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51714-r6025-pure-virtual-function-call. This issue seems to be able to be temporarily fixed by running the repair in vcredistx86. Some comments in the thread suggest it is unrelated to any mod and is purely a computer issue. However, h38fh2mf, posted as follows in that thread:

It's SexLab, I PMed solution to Ashal a while ago but he hasn't responded yet. In the mean time you can comment out all uses of ActorRef.SetScale in the sslActorAlias.psc and recompile the script. May cause weirdness with character or NPC scaling, I have solution for this too but it must be implemented through SKSE plugin. Hopefully Ashal adds it to next version, but if not I can post it as a separate plugin.

I am certainly a technical idiot when it comes to things like this and have no clue how to "comment out of uses of..." mentioned in that post. I just wonder if anyone more knowledgeable has had the chance to address this issue to confirm whether it is a Sexlab issue. All I know is that I only get that sort of crash when my character starts or finishes a sex animation, and then not every time but only occasionally.

I am certainly a technical idiot when it comes to things like this and have no clue how to "comment out of uses of..." mentioned in that post. I just wonder if anyone more knowledgeable has had the chance to address this issue to confirm whether it is a Sexlab issue. All I know is that I only get that sort of crash when my character starts or finishes a sex animation, and then not every time but only occasionally.

I confirm that the actor scaling is one of the main problem of the current version. It seems to CTD in many cases (but not always.)

Quick solution for noobs: do not enable "even actor scaling" option in SexLab MCM. Does it fixes all the problems? No. But the number of CTDs is less.

In the Dev version there is a possible fix for that, but this version is not yet finalized.