Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi! I tried installing today, but I'm having an issue... When I get to a sex part, I get a message in the console: 

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to claim an available thread

I'm pretty sure I followed all the installation instructions correctly! What might I have missed?

Did you open the Sexlab MCM Menu and press the "Install" button? What you describe sounds exactly like you didn't do that.

I did! But I also realized that's the problem. After doing that I had another issue and went back to a previous save and that broke the install. Thanks, sorry for the screwup on my part! :)

Half of what we do here is have the same problems other people do and remember the symptoms so when someone else describes them we know what caused it.

sexlab 1.6.1 thinks im not using the newest skyrim 1.9.1 why

Because you aren't. That error is practically impossible if you're using a legal version of the game. On the off chance you are using a legal version, using Steam; right click the game in your library and goto properties; goto "Local Files" tab, and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" it'll then check and update all your files to the needed version appropriately.

And no; there are no legal non-steam versions of the game on PC. 

Just in case that something is badly tangled:

- Go to your Steam folder.

- Remove folder named appcache, or just clear everything inside of it.

- Restart your computer.

- Verify Integrity of Game Cache, as Ashal said above.

Steam does not make a full check against your game files. It uses data gathered in to appcache folder in the process. Sadly, those files are rarely up to date, because Steam does not really refresh it.

Steam automatically checks your games and updates\creates appcache folder, if it does not detect data from it during the client launch. This means that file verification process has up to date data about the state of your game files, if appcache folder was cleared before starting the process. There have been several cases, where peoples manage to fix something "un-fixable" by removing the content of that folder, before validating files.

Of course this does not help at all, if the game was not legally bought and registered. In that case the best thing would be to uninstall the whole game, run registry cleaner and buy the game from Steam.

Question: Is there available syntax for specifying that a given actor in a given / the current stage is supposed to have their mouth open?  The animation's default settings do not specify that the mouth should be open (even though it's oral).  I have tried using OpenMouth(), and it works, but SexLab closes the mouth again after 1 to 3 seconds.

Also useful would be the means for determining whether a given actor is regarded by SexLab as currently having their mouth open - something besides pinging the phoneme state, which may have been tampered with by a different mod.

Is there any switch/hook to prevent or trigger orgasms from papyrus script? Say the player character in my mod is cursed not to orgasm at all, or given a chance to "fight" orgasms during aggressive scenes, or is having a wet dream (reaching orgasm without a scene at all).

I have a similar question/request.

Hooking doesn't override the behavior, so hooking into the orgasm only allows you to add features, not replace/change them since it's just a modevent.

Can we have a feature to turn off orgasm on a per-NPC basis? I'm fine with it being inside of the thread itself, I can just catch the start of the sex and run my logic to apply it or not since orgasm is at the tail end of sex anyway.

If there is some way to reduce the chance of orgasm, and therefor achieve the same thing by reducing the chance to really low, I could just use that instead.

Edit: I checked the gitlab but it wouldn't be the first time I've missed something in front of my face

Because you aren't. That error is practically impossible if you're using a legal version of the game. On the off chance you are using a legal version, using Steam; right click the game in your library and goto properties; goto "Local Files" tab, and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" it'll then check and update all your files to the needed version appropriately.

your wrong, and i do have a legal version of the game

Just in case that something is badly tangled:

- Go to your Steam folder.

- Remove folder named appcache, or just clear everything inside of it.

- Restart your computer.

- Verify Integrity of Game Cache, as Ashal said above.

Steam does not make a full check against your game files. It uses data gathered in to appcache folder in the process. Sadly, those files are rarely up to date, because Steam does not really refresh it.

Steam automatically checks your games and updates\creates appcache folder, if it does not detect data from it during the client launch. This means that file verification process has up to date data about the state of your game files, if appcache folder was cleared before starting the process. There have been several cases, where peoples manage to fix something "un-fixable" by removing the content of that folder, before validating files.

Of course this does not help at all, if the game was not legally bought and registered. In that case the best thing would be to uninstall the whole game, run registry cleaner and buy the game from Steam.

i do have a legal copy of of the game and its has version 1.9.1 on the screen bottem left corner

Bug report.

In sslActorAlias, when the expression check loops (LoopDelay vs. VoiceDelay), the expression resets, and this includes first clearing the expression.  So when an actor's mouth is set to "open", what happens is they close and reopen their mouth at regular intervals - default of 5 seconds.

Recommend adding a phoneme check to the beginning of OpenMouth(), like:

function OpenMouth(Actor ActorRef) global
     if MfgConsoleFunc.GetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1) != 60
          ClearPhoneme(ActorRef)
          ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(16, 80)
          MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 60)
          Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
     endIf
endFunction

Minor issue if anyone could help me out. Mods like Submit or romance does not differentiate between consensual and aggressive sexual actions even though I made sure to select the right ones in the animation section. Example being I choose to just have regular sex but it chooses an aggressive sex animation. Foreplay and Aggressive sex options work perfectly when chosen/performed, but choosing vanilla sex allows aggressive action

Using latest version (1.61b). I keep getting a ZAP Armbinder Doggy animation over and over, and this anim doesn't seem to work. Always shows both people facing the same way, doing nothing but moaning. If I click [ to realign, they both start humping the air, about 2 feet away from each other, still facing the same way. I couldn't seem to find a way to disable this animation. It doesn't seem to be in the list of toggled animations in SL MCM. It's not the only animation that plays, but it certainly plays a lot more than any others. Another one I get a lot is Leito Aggressive Missionary (at least I think it's Leito). I've seen Anal Powerbomb too, but aside from those and a couple ZAP anims, I pretty much never see other animations.

Also, it's rare to see a lesbian animation play with 2 females. Usually guy/girl animations, which is fine since I use futa, but I disable schlongs for some of them, and usually still see guy/girl anims.

How do I limit the number of ZAP anims it plays? It seems to give ZAP anims a very high priority. Kinda weird seeing so many bound anims when I'm rarely bound.

Also, how can I get Sleep anims to play only for necro and actual sleep situations? Like with Defeat, you can target someone who's sleeping and choose Sleep Options, one of which is rape.

1. Hey Great stuff Ashal, one of the most immersive things you have done in awhile was to allow the attacker or instigator to walk over to the player, and begin the dirty deed, instead of teleport.

2. That is like really great. Also I am really am enjoying the ability to save my settings, and import them, this is really handy in MO, as I have quite a few profiles.

3. Just wanted to let you know how wonderful I think your work is.

I have a problem which has bugged me for a while, but dont know how to fix it, and someone may have already posted a solution. There is an animation that when played only the female moves, which is ZAP_sexlabdoggystyle, the male behind her just stands there looking at her.

could you please advise, thank you

I have a problem which has bugged me for a while, but dont know how to fix it, and someone may have already posted a solution. There is an animation that when played only the female moves, which is ZAP_sexlabdoggystyle, the male behind her just stands there looking at her.

That animation has been bugged for awhile.

Make sure you have the latest Zaz update  ZazAnimationPack_v61, and be sure you have this patch ZaZAnimationPack_v0611_Patch

As best i can tell sense the patch these animations have been for the most part working now.

Zaz did something or missed something I think with or because of FNIS version they were using, that was causing some animation problems with several mods as I understood it, before this last update. But don't quote me on that one, is mostly hearsay I have read in different threads.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! I think i found my problem.Here is the thing.I updated MoreNasty Critters to 9.3 OK?Then i installed the Lastest Creature Animation and Creatures Mod.An since then i have been having crashes.I need some clarity of what do i install to show the correct animations and Textures?Can someone explain please?

OOOK! I read the whole thing.I am still having some trouble trying to get Morenastycritters to work with the mod.But after reading.I have added creatures.I am just gonna go with that.But i do not see nudity for creatures.So i am gonna just mod it away.Also i just also read you added Frostfall 3.0.I immensely hate that mod due to i cant figure out how the hell to start a fire.But Now that you support it.Ill give it a 5th go at it.

I am also having this problem, where both my pc and the npc just stands there, i used match maker on 2 different npcs and they both did the nasty, but when it comes to my pc they just stand there.

I can't post my lo right now as i am typing this on m6 tablet away from the house.

• NEW: When swapping between actors to adjust the location for in an animation, the newly selected one will glow briefly to indicate which you now have selected
Is there a setting or anything to turn this off?

Thanks

Why would you need to do that?

I just don't like it. If the answer is "you can't" that's fine. I'm just asking the question.

• NEW: When swapping between actors to adjust the location for in an animation, the newly selected one will glow briefly to indicate which you now have selected
Is there a setting or anything to turn this off?

Thanks

Why would you need to do that?

I just don't like it. If the answer is "you can't" that's fine. I'm just asking the question.

I don't see any option, so "you can't" seems to be the answer but since you have to be adjusting the actors AND swapping between them for this to even happen it seems to me to be such a non-event as to wonder why it would bother you in the first place.

If I wanted to directly alter a character's sexlab stats via script(specifically, the player character), how would I go about doing that? Is there a stats equivalent of the adjustplayerpurity() function, how does it work, where can I find it?

I've checked the wiki  and it doesn't say anything about setters for stats, just getters... but I was wondering if there are setters that just haven't been updated in the wiki? If so, could someone point me to the right source file or tutorial or something?

EDIT: Or storageutil variables, etc.

If I wanted to directly alter a character's sexlab stats via script(specifically, the player character), how would I go about doing that? Is there a stats equivalent of the adjustplayerpurity() function, how does it work, where can I find it?

I've checked the wiki  and it doesn't say anything about setters for stats, just getters... but I was wondering if there are setters that just haven't been updated in the wiki? If so, could someone point me to the right source file or tutorial or something?

EDIT: Or storageutil variables, etc.

There's no direct API method surfaced for it, simply because I apparently forgot to add one. This will do the job all the same though:

SexLab.Stats.SetSkill(ActorRef, "skillStringName", intAmount)
SexLab.Stats.SetSkillFloat(ActorRef, "skillStringName", floatAmount)

And the valid skill string names are:

SkillNames[0] = "Foreplay"
	SkillNames[1] = "Vaginal"
	SkillNames[2] = "Anal"
	SkillNames[3] = "Oral"
	SkillNames[4] = "Pure"
	SkillNames[5] = "Lewd"
	SkillNames[6] = "Males"
	SkillNames[7] = "Females"
	SkillNames[8] = "Creatures"
	SkillNames[9] = "Masturbation"
	SkillNames[10] = "Aggressor"