Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

If you aren't using a mod any more and it isn't affecting your game play it's best to leave it installed (but disabled internally if it gives you that option). You can remove it when you start you next character

In YOUR case though it's fairly obvious that you did not get a clean FNIS run, something went wrong while it was handling the creature animations and the horse is probably only one of many creatures messed up. Run FNIS again and pay close attention to everything it says in the output window and fix any problems you find. If you do not see any problems then copy the whole text from that text output box and post it here inside a spoiler tag and we'll try to let you know what went wrong.

Okay, I think I will do this, it's only a few mods and I was just de-activating them as I was hitting my plugin limit. I suppose it could have been the way in which I un-installed SexLab, I'll look into that...

Another thing - if you are removing mods related to creatures (or especially if removing the FNIS creature pack), prior to removing them, run the option to "De-Install Creatures" in the FNIS generator.  Then immediately close the Generator (DO NOT RUN THE GENERATOR AGAIN, yet), uninstall the mods (doing whatever cleaning you might need to do), THEN launch the Generator and run it again if necessary.

The odd thing is, I never had the creatures pack installed...

Thanks for your replies guys, much appreciated.

Without the creature pack installed, running the generator should not affect animal animations at all.  You have 2 horse mods installed (or at least 2 mods with 'horse' in the name) - maybe one of those is causing the issue?  Maybe reinstall those?

Without the creature pack installed, running the generator should not affect animal animations at all.  You have 2 horse mods installed (or at least 2 mods with 'horse' in the name) - maybe one of those is causing the issue?  Maybe reinstall those?

Hmmm, okay. Thanks again.

There's a very annoying issue related to SexLab and certain beds in this game. You know, those big, fancy ones? Like the one Elisif sleeps in? These have a very minor but annoying issue which is that if NPCs pick them to have sex on, they get stuck in there. Does anyone know of a plugin of some sort that replaces those types of beds with 'regular' ones?

There's a very annoying issue related to SexLab and certain beds in this game. You know, those big, fancy ones? Like the one Elisif sleeps in? These have a very minor but annoying issue which is that if NPCs pick them to have sex on, they get stuck in there. Does anyone know of a plugin of some sort that replaces those types of beds with 'regular' ones?

Yeah, it's a known issue, and one that's been fixed for some time now.  Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18489-noble-bed-02-collision-fix/

Does anyone else have this weird issue with Zap animations taking over other animations that play? For instance in my console it will say something like this:

Playing animation: Animation 1

Playing animation: ZapMissionary

Basically I end up getting Zap animations about 80% of the time with everything, and also don't have the ability to switch to other ones when this happens.

This even happens when using the Animation Editor to test them.

Edited by danetix

Does anyone else have this weird issue with Zap animations taking over other animations that play? For instance in my console it will say something like this:

Basically I end up getting Zap animations about 80% of the time with everything, and also don't have the ability to switch to other ones when this happens.

you have reach the limit of animation ? if you use lots of animation sexlab mods, then you easily reach the limit and some animation are "replaced" by others ,etc...

Go look on the ZAP thread...  It's been discussed there ad nauseum.

Go look on the ZAP thread...  It's been discussed there ad nauseum.

Thanks for the direction. I disabled the override option in Zaz and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Sorry if this has been brought up already, a search didn't yield any results, but there's an error in the FNIS list, specifically the zdi2_Doggystyle entry:

Should be
 s zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S1  zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S1.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2 zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2b zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3 zdi2_Threesome_A1_S3.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3b zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4 zdi2_Threesome_A1_S4.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4b zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4b.hkx

s zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S1  zdi2_Threesome_A2_S1.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S2 zdi2_Threesome_A2_S2.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S2b zdi2_Threesome_A2_S2b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S3 zdi2_Threesome_A2_S3.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S3b zdi2_Threesome_A2_S3b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S4 zdi2_Threesome_A2_S4.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S4b zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S4b.hkx

instead of
s zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S1  zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S1.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2 zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2b zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S2b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3 zdi2_Threesome_A1_S3.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3b zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S3b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4 zdi2_Threesome_A1_S4.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4b zdi2_Doggystyle_A1_S4b.hkx

s zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S1  zdi2_Threesome_A2_S1.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S2 zdi2_Threesome_A2_S2.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S2b zdi2_Threesome_A2_S2b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S3 zdi2_Threesome_A2_S3.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S3b zdi2_Threesome_A2_S3b.hkx
+ -a zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S4 zdi2_Threesome_A2_S4.hkx
+ zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S4b zdi2_Doggystyle_A2_S4b.hkx

With those 2 changes the kicking at the end doesn't loop.

Is there an easy way to change the sexlab Client Count?  the sexlab stat change tool does not have the client count in it.  I created a mod to display the client count in a tattoo then I noticed that the client count in SL is not incrementing for many of the pros mods out there.  

where can i get detaliled informnation how the sexlab diary works ? (fe whats sexual pureness / Perversion, how many steps ,when change step etc) ?

From the git page.

Thank You

Next Question :  Match Maker is an Illusion Spell and as such raises Illusion skill.

i want to make every use of sexlab animations raise Illusion skill. what must be done for this ?

Do animation position edits save when you export your sexlab settings now? I was making adjustments, but in the process someone tried initiating dialogue with me and now my character's stuck, even after save-load. I have an older save so that's fine, but I don't want to abandon all of the adjustments I made.

Edit: tried it anyway, looks like the answer is yes. Phew, saved myself a lot of time and hassle. Just gotta learn to try things before asking now.

Do animation position edits save when you export your sexlab settings now? I was making adjustments, but in the process someone tried initiating dialogue with me and now my character's stuck, even after save-load. I have an older save so that's fine, but I don't want to abandon all of the adjustments I made.

Edit: tried it anyway, looks like the answer is yes. Phew, saved myself a lot of time and hassle. Just gotta learn to try things before asking now.

They save separate of import/export settings. Position edits get saved to an external file shared throughout all saves automatically as edit them. Check the Animation Profile setting in the sexlab MCM.

Is there an easy way to change the sexlab Client Count?  the sexlab stat change tool does not have the client count in it.  I created a mod to display the client count in a tattoo then I noticed that the client count in SL is not incrementing for many of the pros mods out there.  

That's a custom stat added by a sexlab mod, and not "controlled" by SexLab directly, SexLab just stores and displays it in the diary. If you want to adjust it in other mods, you can use all the stat related functions in SexLabFramework.psc, which starts with RegisterStat and ends with AdjustBy, basically and stat function that uses the "string Name" parameter and NOT "string Skill" which is for the native sexlab diary info.

To answer your question more simply:

; // Create the custom stat if it doesn't exist yet
if SexLab.FindStat("Client Count") == -1
	SexLab.RegisterStat("Client Count", 0)
endIf
; // Increase players custom stat by 1
SexLab.ActorAdjustBy(PlayerRef, "Client Count", 1)

To increase the players client count in the diary by 1.

Quick question...

I don't remember which version I was using, it may have been 1.56, but during oral animations the mouth would open.  But with 1.59c, lip syncing is working perfectly but during oral animations, the mouth no longer is opening.   I read somewhere it has to do with two files, I think one is femalehead.tri and I can't remember the name of the other tri file.  But when I ran two searches on my Skyrim directory, and looked under character assets, where I believe those two files would be if I had them, they don't exist.

So am I missing a requirement or are those two files part of a BSA file?

For the record, not sure it matters, I'm using UNP seamless for the body and I do use Racemenu but the issue with closed mouths started before I started to use racemenu.

I don't care much for creatures, I only care about characters. Can I  safetly delete the creature meshes/scripts without anything messing up? also, is there a Sexlab file without creatures someone can upload?  Thanks.

You don't get any creature animations, unless you especially select it active from MCM. If you leave it unselected, then you can be without worries.

I have a little problem...After sex my character lost 50% of magicka regeneration...

Pretty sure that's a mod. I had one that did that for a while, can't remember the name...

Sexlab Consequences perhaps?

I found, that was sexlab hormones

I have a question (1.59c):

Is there a way I can easily determine when sex is finished? That is, I have a script that looks like this:

Do something "A"

Start sex

Do something "B"

But something "B" starts immediately after sex begins. I want to wait until the animation finishes completely before beginning the next bit.

I can use utility.wait to wait a while, but sex duration is variable, based on player settings in Sexlab and number of animation stages, so if I set a hard number to wait then players will get unintended results.

EDIT:
Never mind, I've got a solution. Not a good solution, but okay.

int i = 0
while (i == 0)
  if Sexlab.ValidateActor(akSpeaker) == 1
    i = 1
  elseif Sexlab.ValidateActor(akSpeaker) == 10
    utility.wait(1)
  endif
endwhile