Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

This isn't really a request but rather just a question outta pure curiosity: has anyone ever tried making a 'getting up' animation that plays after having sex? Or have people tried and it can't be done because of limitations? Sorry if this has been answered already, but the thread is 427 pages long and I'm not about to go back and read every single page. :P

This isn't really a request but rather just a question outta pure curiosity: has anyone ever tried making a 'getting up' animation that plays after having sex? Or have people tried and it can't be done because of limitations? Sorry if this has been answered already, but the thread is 427 pages long and I'm not about to go back and read every single page. :P

Good question.... wondering too.......

Good question.... wondering too.......

Could use the search box at the top of this thread.

ANYWAYS!

The main reason I can see why it hasn't been done is that you can get up in many different ways; from lying on the ground, kneeling, sitting etc. Where as aniamtions can be grouped into these categories, not all of them will end the same so a get up animation may look odd if your ending aniamtion is standing and then suddenly your character gets up from the floor. It's not say impossible, with how I understand SL 1.60 works (or plans to work) but it will be down to the animator(s). Thrusting is little work. Fully timed arms and limbs movement to go from lying down to standing up AND make it look smooth(ish) and realistic(ish) can be tough.

So i've run into a bit of an annoyance in trying to get the sexlab animations to work, currently i only have sexlab, romance and aroused and squirt installed (of which i have followed installation directions to T). When initiating animations character(s) go into T pose the whole way through, I have run FNIS over and over trying to get it to work but I run into the same issues, one or both of them are in T pose throughout the duration of the animation and I can't figure out why that is, what did I do wrong?

So i've run into a bit of an annoyance in trying to get the sexlab animations to work, currently i only have sexlab, romance and aroused and squirt installed (of which i have followed installation directions to T). When initiating animations character(s) go into T pose the whole way through, I have run FNIS over and over trying to get it to work but I run into the same issues, one or both of them are in T pose throughout the duration of the animation and I can't figure out why that is, what did I do wrong?

T-pose usually means FNIS did not run successfully.  Did you get any errors or warning?  You can post the FNIS output (in a spoiler tag please) by clicking into the text area at the top of the Generator window, highlight ALL of the text, and copy/paste here (again, in a spoiler tag).  Also, there are pinned threads in the technical support section of the SexLab Framework area that can also help with troubleshooting.

T-pose usually means FNIS did not run successfully.  Did you get any errors or warning?  You can post the FNIS output (in a spoiler tag please) by clicking into the text area at the top of the Generator window, highlight ALL of the text, and copy/paste here (again, in a spoiler tag).  Also, there are pinned threads in the technical support section of the SexLab Framework area that can also help with troubleshooting.

I got the warning that it wasnt successfully run or installed but i fixed it by running the program and when i when back into the game the message didnt show up again so i assumed that it worked, what does the FNIS output look like?

this?

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   6/16/2015 12:23:10 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed
0_master usage: 3.4 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

880 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

I have reinstalled everything at least 3 times over and still i get T pose when i Initiate animations, i really dont know what to do to fix this problem... 

That FNIS output looks normal.  I assume these are human on human sex animations you are referring to (since you do not have the creature animation pack or any animal animation mods showing up in the FNIS output). 

You did install the full install of SexLab, not just the update, correct?  Doesn't look like it since there doesn't appear to be any errors in the FNIS output, but double-check.

How are you installing your mods?  NMM, Mod Organizer?  If using MO, have you set up MO to run FNIS generator properly? (see the info here: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer

Are you launching the game through SKSE?  You have to launch the game through the SKSE_Loader.exe or use MO to setup and launch SKSE through MO (again see the link above for the MO setup info). 

And also check out the pinned threads I mentioned before ( http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/) - they have info about how to setup papyrus logging so that you can get the logs and post them here. 

I got the warning that it wasnt successfully run or installed but i fixed it by running the program and when i when back into the game the message didnt show up again so i assumed that it worked, what does the FNIS output look like?

this?

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   6/16/2015 12:23:10 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed
0_master usage: 3.4 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

880 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

I have reinstalled everything at least 3 times over and still i get T pose when i Initiate animations, i really dont know what to do to fix this problem... 

only 115 bones ? if the animation cannot find all the bones it needs you also get the T pose. I believe XP32 skeleton has (242 bones) are you using a custom race if so you copy an paste the XP32 skeleton in there file . also some mods come with there on skeleton which if set high in your load order will overright XP32 skeleton. That sayed 115 bones I believe is the same as the vanila skeleton . goggle XP32 SKELETON download / follow the instruction  (hope this help)

great work ashal

i have one question tho, is loverslab the only place that is allowed to host sexlab framework?

because this site http://filesdeck.net/results/sexlabframework-v159c-7z-files.html when you click on link u have to dl an exe file from http://a.webboxwebs.info which is an "installer"

the .info site gives you a 500 internal server error if you click on it

just thought i would bring this to your attention

great work ashal

i have one question tho, is loverslab the only place that is allowed to host sexlab framework?

because this site http://filesdeck.net/results/sexlabframework-v159c-7z-files.html when you click on link u have to dl an exe file from http://a.webboxwebs.info which is an "installer"

I've not given permission to any site that has sought my permission to host the mod externally, other than some specific Chinese 3DM forum users who nicely bothered to ask beforehand, which the mod's current terms of use requests before doing so. 

So no, they are not "endorsed" or "allowed" by any means. I make absolutely no promises of support, usage, or functionality of any version of SexLab hosted without my express permission.

Please help, looks like SexLab is doing CTD in my game and now I am totally sure of it because every time I try to do a test of an animation from the MCM menu, the game do CTD! also playing PO all looks fine but just start an animation of sex, obviously related to SexLab, the game do CTD! PLEASE HELP!  I had updated SexLab many times and this had never happened to me! please help!

Please help, looks like SexLab is doing CTD in my game and now I am totally sure of it because every time I try to do a test of an animation from the MCM menu, the game do CTD! also playing PO all looks fine but just start an animation of sex, obviously related to SexLab, the game do CTD! PLEASE HELP!  I had updated SexLab many times and this had never happened to me! please help!

Look at the pinned threads here:  http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/.  They provide info for troubleshooting and how to generate a papyrus log that you can post here (use spoiler tags please or attach as a txt/zip file) so that people can you to help you, just like Ashal requests people do when posting problems with SexLab.

Look at the pinned threads here:  http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/.  They provide info for troubleshooting and how to generate a papyrus log that you can post here (use spoiler tags please or attach as a txt/zip file) so that people can you to help you, just like Ashal requests people do when posting problems with SexLab.

Okay, to be clear, we are not all experts here.

Thanks by respond.

great work ashal

I've not given permission to any site that has sought my permission to host the mod externally, other than some specific Chinese 3DM forum users who nicely bothered to ask beforehand, which the mod's current terms of use requests before doing so. 

So no, they are not "endorsed" or "allowed" by any means. I make absolutely no promises of support, usage, or functionality of any version of SexLab hosted without my express permission.

k was just wondering i only get mods from here on LL and the nexus

the site from my earlier post now 404's so that is good

Hey guys, I would like some animation derp help.

I had three LL mods in my (rather complex load order): Serial Strip, Solutions and of course SexLab. I only just uninstalled them and have now found that although the normal character animations appear to be fine from the uninstallation, the horses are derped, with their tail out straight, not moving, not making sounds and cannot ride them.

I followed what I understood to be the correct steps for uninstalling the above mods and carrying on with my playthrough; I will list below what I did.

1. Followed the uninstall procedure for Serial Strip (in the MCM)
  2. Cleaned the system of SexLab animations (using the MCM feature)
  3. Created a hard save and quit the game
  4. Deactivaed and uninstalled the mods in NMM
  5. Re-bash patched and re-ran the relevant SkyProc patchers
  6. Re-ran FNIS
  7. Loaded up the hard save

...and then the horses derp.

Below is the modlist if needed:

Missing Masters for Save 55 - Elawyn Haren  Skyrim  83.58.14.ess:
xx SerialStrip.esp - used to be at 39
xx SerialStripper.esp- used to be at E2
xx SexLab.esm - used to be at 0C
xx SSv2.esp - used to be at F7

Masters for Save 55 - Elawyn Haren  Skyrim  83.58.14.ess:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
09  AOM.esm
0A  SPIKE.esm
0B  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
0C  HighResTexturePack01.esp
0D  HighResTexturePack02.esp
0E  HighResTexturePack03.esp
0F  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.9]
10  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
11  AK- Modesty Mod Dawnguard.esp
12  YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
13  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.0]
14  Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
15  NB-Scars.esp
16  SleepTight.esp
17  Dodge Mod.esp
18  Lightweight Scrolls.esp
19  SimpleTaxes.esp
++  Unleveled_Skyrim_Items.esp
1A  NoLeveledItemRewards.esp
1B  Lock Overhaul.esp
1C  Convenient Horses.esp
++  Unleveled_Dragonborn_Items.esp
1D  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
1E  KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
1F  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
20  el_gildeddoubletsetcolor.esp
21  NN_ElvishDresses.esp
22  DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
23  vImmersiveBeds.esp
24  ImprovedSneakDetection.esp
25  Footprints.esp
++  GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
26  GuessDistance.esp
27  College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp
28  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
29  iHUD.esp
2A  Brows.esp
2B  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
2C  ImportantInformationOverhaul.esp
2D  kuerteeTekuromotosLessPredictableRespawn MCM.esp
2E  kuerteeTekuromotosLessPredictableRespawn.esp
2F  LaFemmeLycana.esp
30  Beards.esp
31  NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
32  Serana.esp
33  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
34  RaceMenu.esp
35  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
36  RealisticNightsDG.esp
37  Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
++  moveitLWT.esp
38  SkyUI.esp
39  DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
3A  SkyTweak.esp
3B  Sneaky_Serana.esp
3C  SplashofRain.esp
3D  TheChoiceIsYours_Dragonborn.esp
++  Traps Make Noise.esp
3E  VelvetRobesandCloaks.esp
3F  vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp
40  WetandCold.esp
41  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
42  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
43  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
44  AOS.esp  [Version 2.2DGDB]
45  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
46  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
47  dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
48  AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
49  AOS2_EBT Patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
4A  Daedric Dawnbreaker.esp
4B  Rebirth Monster.esp
4C  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
4D  Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp
4E  BetterWhitePhialEffects.esp
4F  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
50  EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp
51  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
52  CCF_Revenge of Enemies_Patch.esp
53  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.09.3]
54  PrinceandPauper.esp
55  HearthfireMultiKid.esp
56  SkyrimToyStory.esp
57  HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
58  HearthfireMultikid_PNP Patch.esp
59  Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp  [Version 2.3]
5A  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
5B  PWwaterfall.esp
5C  LFGCustom.esp
5D  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]
5E  BetterQuestObjectives.esp  [Version 1.5.1]
5F  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
60  ELFXEnhancer.esp
61  Pureweather.esp
62  RealisticNightsDB.esp
63  Helgen Reborn.esp  [Version 105.3]
64  Warmer Magic Lights v2 - White - Big.esp
65  ELFX_2_0_BFU_Patch.esp
66  Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
67  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
68  RBB - DLC Merge.esp
69  OBIS.esp
6A  OBISDB.esp
6B  ESFCompanions.esp  [Version 0.3.7]
6C  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
6D  PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
6E  Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
6F  RacialXPandSkillBonus.esp
70  Pre PaMa WAFR CCOR Patch.esp
71  PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
72  PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
73  Civil War Overhaul.esp
74  SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
75  CWIELnFXPatch.esp
76  FrostHorseWhite.esp
77  Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
78  WetandCold - Holidays.esp
79  BirdsHFclean.esp
7A  Immersive Weapons.esp
7B  WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
7C  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
7D  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
7E  Destroy the Thieves Guild.esp
7F  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
80  ImmersiveLoot.esp
++  Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
81  TradeRoutes.esp  [Version 1.1]
82  Better Vampires.esp
83  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
84  YOT - Better Vampires.esp
85  RealisticNights.esp
86  Pureweather_AOS2 Patch.esp
87  Predator Vision.esp
88  TradeBarter.esp
89  ImmersiveLoot - UltimateStats.esp
8A  ADS.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
8B  High Level Enemies.esp
8C  High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
8D  High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
8E  UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
8F  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
90  DeadlyDragons.esp
91  SkinnyDipping.esp
92  Imperious - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
93  PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
94  DeadlyCombat.esp
95  AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
96  AOM.esp
++  HoodsAndCirclets.esp
97  SmeltSkyrim.esp
98  ImmersiveLoot - ImmersiveArmors.esp
99  AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
9A  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
9B  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
9C  Purewaters.esp
9D  TheChoiceIsYours.esp  [Version 1.4]
9E  Cloaks.esp
9F  Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
A0  CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
A1  PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
A2  Unlimited_Rings.esp
A3  Pre PaMa CCF Wintermyst Patch.esp
A4  imp_helm_legend.esp
A5  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
A6  TimingIsEverything.esp
A7  TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp
A8  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
A9  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
AA  UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
AB  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
AC  InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esp
AD  CWINPCImprovements.esp
AE  UniqueBorderGates-All.esp
AF  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
B0  JaxonzUtilities.esp
B1  ThalmorPartyIsParty.esp
B2  StreetKids1.0.1.esp
B3  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
B4  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
B5  Sleeping Innkeepers.esp  [Version 1.0]
B6  Storefront.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
B7  PerMaExtendedPerkDescriptions.esp
B8  PerMa_Survivalism.esp
B9  BloodmoonRising.esp
BA  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
BB  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
BC  CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
BD  PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
BE  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
BF  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
C0  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
C1  Provincial Courier Service.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
C2  CuralmilsPhial.esp
C3  AAA_FyTy_Fixes_RelationshipRankQuests.esp
C4  ESFAela.esp  [Version 0.4.7]
C5  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
C6  Light Elven Armor.esp
C7  Circlet Overhaul.esp
C8  TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
C9  UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp
CA  My Home Is Your Home.esp
CB  RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
CC  Real Clouds.esp
CD  dovahkiinrelax.esp
CE  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
CF  Windfull Skyrim.esp
D0  HarvestOverhaul.esp  [Version 2.8.2]
D1  Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp
D2  CCF_RND_Patch.esp
D3  TradeRoutes-RNaD-Patch.esp
D4  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
D5  wizDynamicThings.esp
D6  YOT - Frostfall Module.esp
D7  [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp
D8  [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +DG-DB.esp
D9  BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
DA  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
DB  BetterQuestObjectives-PerMaPatch.esp
DC  BetterQuestObjectives-UFOPatch.esp
DD  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
DE  CombatDramaOverhaul.esp
DF  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
E0  SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
E1  SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
E2  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.3]
E3  AnonymousPeople.esp
E4  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
E5  female mannequins.esp
E6  female mannequins in homes.esp
E7  PerMa_USKP master patch.esp
E8  PerMa Fixes.esp
E9  Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
EA  Dead Body Collision.esp
EB  Enhanced Soul Trap.esp
EC  ArrowRecoverySystemOverhaul.esp
ED  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
EE  Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins.esp
EF  Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Realistic Water Two (Legendary).esp
F0  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp  [Version 3.4]
F1  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]
F2  BetterDawnguardRewards.esp
F3  TakeNotes.esp
F4  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
F5  ASIS-Dependency.esp
F6  ASIS.esp
F7  Automatic Variants.esp
F8  PatchusMaximus.esp
F9  DeadlyCombat_ASIS_Patch.esp

If need be, I will just revert back to the earlier save before I un-installed the mods and keep playing from there. Was merely deactivating them, as I weren't using them any more.

I had three LL mods in my (rather complex load order): Serial Strip, Solutions and of course SexLab. I only just uninstalled them and have now found that although the normal character animations appear to be fine from the uninstallation, the horses are derped, with their tail out straight, not moving, not making sounds and cannot ride them.

I followed what I understood to be the correct steps for uninstalling the above mods and carrying on with my playthrough; I will list below what I did.

• Followed the uninstall procedure for Serial Strip (in the MCM)
  • Cleaned the system of SexLab animations (using the MCM feature)
  • Created a hard save and quit the game
  • Deactivaed and uninstalled the mods in NMM
  • Re-bash patched and re-ran the relevant SkyProc patchers
  • Re-ran FNIS
  • Loaded up the hard save

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
03  Dawnguard.esm
05  HearthFires.esm
07  Dragonborn.esm
09  AOM.esm
0A  SPIKE.esm
15  NB-Scars.esp
16  SleepTight.esp
17  Dodge Mod.esp
19  SimpleTaxes.esp
1B  Lock Overhaul.esp
1E  KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
21  NN_ElvishDresses.esp
23  vImmersiveBeds.esp
25  Footprints.esp
26  GuessDistance.esp
29  iHUD.esp
2A  Brows.esp
2F  LaFemmeLycana.esp
30  Beards.esp
32  Serana.esp
34  RaceMenu.esp
35  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
++  moveitLWT.esp
38  SkyUI.esp
3A  SkyTweak.esp
3B  Sneaky_Serana.esp
3C  SplashofRain.esp
++  Traps Make Noise.esp
40  WetandCold.esp
4B  Rebirth Monster.esp
54  PrinceandPauper.esp
56  SkyrimToyStory.esp
5B  PWwaterfall.esp
5C  LFGCustom.esp
60  ELFXEnhancer.esp
61  Pureweather.esp
68  RBB - DLC Merge.esp
69  OBIS.esp
6A  OBISDB.esp
6C  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
75  CWIELnFXPatch.esp
76  FrostHorseWhite.esp
79  BirdsHFclean.esp
80  ImmersiveLoot.esp
82  Better Vampires.esp
85  RealisticNights.esp
87  Predator Vision.esp
88  TradeBarter.esp
8A  ADS.esp
90  DeadlyDragons.esp
91  SkinnyDipping.esp
94  DeadlyCombat.esp
95  AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
96  AOM.esp
++  HoodsAndCirclets.esp
97  SmeltSkyrim.esp
9C  Purewaters.esp
9E  Cloaks.esp
A2  Unlimited_Rings.esp
A4  imp_helm_legend.esp
B0  JaxonzUtilities.esp
B2  StreetKids1.0.1.esp
B9  BloodmoonRising.esp
C2  CuralmilsPhial.esp
C7  Circlet Overhaul.esp
CC  Real Clouds.esp
CD  dovahkiinrelax.esp
CF  Windfull Skyrim.esp
D2  CCF_RND_Patch.esp
D4  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
D5  wizDynamicThings.esp
E3  AnonymousPeople.esp
E4  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
E8  PerMa Fixes.esp
F3  TakeNotes.esp
F4  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
F5  ASIS-Dependency.esp
F6  ASIS.esp
F8  PatchusMaximus.esp

If need be, I will just revert back to the earlier save before I un-installed the mods and keep playing from there. Was merely deactivating them, as I weren't using them any more.

If you aren't using a mod any more and it isn't affecting your game play it's best to leave it installed (but disabled internally if it gives you that option). You can remove it when you start you next character

Even using the new save game cleaners doesn't necessarily get all of the removed mod and that can lead to additional problems.

In YOUR case though it's fairly obvious that you did not get a clean FNIS run, something went wrong while it was handling the creature animations and the horse is probably only one of many creatures messed up. Run FNIS again and pay close attention to everything it says in the output window and fix any problems you find. If you do not see any problems then copy the whole text from that text output box and post it here inside a spoiler tag and we'll try to let you know what went wrong.

•  
  • Followed the uninstall procedure for Serial Strip (in the MCM)
  • Cleaned the system of SexLab animations (using the MCM feature)
  • Created a hard save and quit the game
  • Deactivaed and uninstalled the mods in NMM
  • Re-bash patched and re-ran the relevant SkyProc patchers
  • Re-ran FNIS
  • Loaded up the hard save

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
03  Dawnguard.esm
05  HearthFires.esm
07  Dragonborn.esm
09  AOM.esm
0A  SPIKE.esm
15  NB-Scars.esp
16  SleepTight.esp
17  Dodge Mod.esp
19  SimpleTaxes.esp
1B  Lock Overhaul.esp
1E  KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
21  NN_ElvishDresses.esp
23  vImmersiveBeds.esp
25  Footprints.esp
26  GuessDistance.esp
29  iHUD.esp
2A  Brows.esp
2F  LaFemmeLycana.esp
30  Beards.esp
32  Serana.esp
34  RaceMenu.esp
35  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
++  moveitLWT.esp
38  SkyUI.esp
3A  SkyTweak.esp
3B  Sneaky_Serana.esp
3C  SplashofRain.esp
++  Traps Make Noise.esp
40  WetandCold.esp
4B  Rebirth Monster.esp
54  PrinceandPauper.esp
56  SkyrimToyStory.esp
5B  PWwaterfall.esp
5C  LFGCustom.esp
60  ELFXEnhancer.esp
61  Pureweather.esp
68  RBB - DLC Merge.esp
69  OBIS.esp
6A  OBISDB.esp
6C  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
75  CWIELnFXPatch.esp
76  FrostHorseWhite.esp
79  BirdsHFclean.esp
80  ImmersiveLoot.esp
82  Better Vampires.esp
85  RealisticNights.esp
87  Predator Vision.esp
88  TradeBarter.esp
8A  ADS.esp
90  DeadlyDragons.esp
91  SkinnyDipping.esp
94  DeadlyCombat.esp
95  AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
96  AOM.esp
++  HoodsAndCirclets.esp
97  SmeltSkyrim.esp
9C  Purewaters.esp
9E  Cloaks.esp
A2  Unlimited_Rings.esp
A4  imp_helm_legend.esp
B0  JaxonzUtilities.esp
B2  StreetKids1.0.1.esp
B9  BloodmoonRising.esp
C2  CuralmilsPhial.esp
C7  Circlet Overhaul.esp
CC  Real Clouds.esp
CD  dovahkiinrelax.esp
CF  Windfull Skyrim.esp
D2  CCF_RND_Patch.esp
D4  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
D5  wizDynamicThings.esp
E3  AnonymousPeople.esp
E4  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
E8  PerMa Fixes.esp
F3  TakeNotes.esp
F4  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
F5  ASIS-Dependency.esp
F6  ASIS.esp
F8  PatchusMaximus.esp

If you aren't using a mod any more and it isn't affecting your game play it's best to leave it installed (but disabled internally if it gives you that option). You can remove it when you start you next character

Even using the new save game cleaners doesn't necessarily get all of the removed mod and that can lead to additional problems.

In YOUR case though it's fairly obvious that you did not get a clean FNIS run, something went wrong while it was handling the creature animations and the horse is probably only one of many creatures messed up. Run FNIS again and pay close attention to everything it says in the output window and fix any problems you find. If you do not see any problems then copy the whole text from that text output box and post it here inside a spoiler tag and we'll try to let you know what went wrong.

Another thing - if you are removing mods related to creatures (or especially if removing the FNIS creature pack), prior to removing them, run the option to "De-Install Creatures" in the FNIS generator.  Then immediately close the Generator (DO NOT RUN THE GENERATOR AGAIN, yet), uninstall the mods (doing whatever cleaning you might need to do), THEN launch the Generator and run it again if necessary.