Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

How do you disable dress/undress sexlab animations? When a npc is in a pillory and you equip an item, dress/undress animation starts to play and it ruins the scene.

Just go into the second tab in Framework and uncheck undress animations, it's by default off so you turned it on.

How do you disable dress/undress sexlab animations? When a npc is in a pillory and you equip an item, dress/undress animation starts to play and it ruins the scene.

Just go into the second tab in Framework and uncheck undress animations, it's by default off so you turned it on.

The animation plays with both undressing settings set to on and off and combinations. I'm almost sure it's sexlab b/c the animation was gone after uninstalling sexlab.

The animation plays with both undressing settings set to on and off and combinations. I'm almost sure it's sexlab b/c the animation was gone after uninstalling sexlab.

If it's checked off in SexLab's MCM, it is impossible for SexLab to choose to use it.. However individual mods are still able to override this is and specifically say "play the undress animation when starting this animation." As with most settings in SexLab's MCM, they are ultimately only defaults, telling SexLab what to do in the event that the individual mod starting an animation doesn't specifically say to use or not use something.

So if it's unchecked in SexLab, and you are getting no related errors in your papyrus debug log, then chances are the mod you're using to start the pillory animation is specifically choosing to play it.

I am working with you, what, do you think I am here to not get the problem fixed or something? :-/

Issues occuring are as following:

- Sexlab instances failing to initiate, causing my character to get stuck in an unplayable state.

- Game crashes upon Sexlab instance initiation.

- Examples of these issues occur during regular conversation sex initiation, to Prison Overhaul, Sexlab Submit, Estrus+ etc.

I have just ran the save cleaner and Savegame script scalpel once again, I have followed this as best described:

"Download and install Savegame Script Scalpel and follow it's general instructions on how to clean the save file you want to upgrade/use SexLab with.

Open "PDTWrapper.exe"

Click "Select ESS" and navigate to your saves folder and chose your most recent save file

Click "Load Papyrus Section" and let it run. (Can take some time)

Once finished, click the "Analysis" tab and you should be presented with some text showing you how many script instances aren't attached to anything and how many with no class definitions. Take note of what options it gives you.

To clean this, on the right hand side, will be the "Basic Cleaning" option. Click "Remove Unattached Instances" and let it run and do its thing.

Once this is complete click "Remove Instances" under "Instance Operations" and again let it do its thing.

Done!"

I then tried the save with the mods rebuilt, and then once reinstalled, and once as is, and each time the same thing occurs.

I remember this happening when 1.59c first came out and I reverted back to the previous version I was using and things ran as they should, that was months ago and since then I figured I'd give 1.59c another go, and this time I made the mistake of deleting the previous version completely thanks to typical human error, so now I cannot revert back to the playable version (in my case).

I'll attach two more log examples of failure of initiation.

All I want to do is play my current save games in peace without having to cause a big deal out of issues that should not be, so if I am hit with "it's your problem, you've done something wrong, you deal with it" then I'll leave it at that.

After running script scalpel, did you reload the game using the EDIT_XXXXX save file it makes? Or the original one? Going by your two logs here I find it highly doubtful you either used the correct cleaned save file (the EDIT_ one) or didn't properly run the tool.

If you had the majority of those errors at the top of your log would be gone or at the very least noticeably different. Also note that it can take a couple cycles of running script cleaner, loading the cleaned EDIT_ save, wait a minute or two for scripts to settle after loading, save your game again into a new slot, clean this new save, repeat until script scalpel reports nothing else to clean on the save after it finishes it's analysis.

Do this with all SexLab mods uninstalled. Then only once script scalpel's analysis tells you there's nothing left to clean, reinstall SexLab Framework and SexLab Matchmaker only and load the cleaned save, let it finish installing, and do a quick solo test casting SexLab matchmaker on yourself twice, afterwards quit and post your resulting debug log, which should contain all the details and possible errors related to the install process and subsequent test animation. If the test is successful, add back other SexLab mods to the save a few at a time, letting them install and configuring them before saving your game and installing a couple more.

The above process is covered heavily in detail within the very link I first sent you here, highlighted in red no less, and none of the issues or logs you've reported since have indicated you followed this process.

I don't know why but in the CK i cant make any scripts anymore, it keeps saying the extends doesnt exist. Like ObjectReference or Form or TopicInfo. if i leave it blank it says this:<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg. 

Any Ideas?

I don't know why but in the CK i cant make any scripts anymore, it keeps saying the extends doesnt exist. Like ObjectReference or Form or TopicInfo. if i leave it blank it says this:<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg. 

Any Ideas?

Extract the Scripts.rar archive in your data folder then reinstall SKSE.

Any Ideas?

Latest update to the CK deleted all the loose scripts and now delivers them in a Scripts.rar file you need to unpack

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1515694-creation-kit-update-live/

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

also do you know if animators here like leito use 3dsmax and actually pay 300 euros for it to use it. If yes i'm impressed as it's really expenisve for a piece of software.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

also do you know if animators here like leito use 3dsmax and actually pay 300 euros for it to use it. If yes i'm impressed as it's really expenisve for a piece of software.

also :

function JerryFun()
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = MolagPlayerProperty
sexActors[1] = MolagJerryProperty
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
Sexlab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
EndFunction 

why does this script fail as its the same as the api says?

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

also :

function JerryFun()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
EndFunction 

Absolutely no way to tell you without first seeing the compile error your getting.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

also :

function JerryFun()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
EndFunction 

Absolutely no way to tell you without first seeing the compile error your getting.

(11,9): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)
(12,9): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for MolagEquipmentJerry, compilation failed.

Also post-511527-0-70304800-1428773754_thumb.png
will this script on the right work at the end of the dialgoue. Or do i need to make it run in the END part of the tab.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

also :

function JerryFun()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
EndFunction 

(11,9): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)
(12,9): type mismatch while assigning to a actor (cast missing or types unrelated)

Also attachicon.gifCK.png
will this script on the right work at the end of the dialgoue. Or do i need to make it run in the END part of the tab.

Sounds to me like your MolagPlayerProperty and MolagJerryProperty aren't actor types. What are you defining them as in the script?

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

also :

function JerryFun()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
EndFunction 

Also attachicon.gifCK.png

Sounds to me like your MolagPlayerProperty and MolagJerryProperty aren't actor types. What are you defining them as in the script?

Yes i indeed didnt make them actor types, i thought objectreference also works.

Does somebody also know fo my other problem, that the script is on the right but i dont know if it ever triggers as its not on the end tab?

Might someone throw me a little code advice?  How might I check if I got any animations back or not?

sslBaseAnimation[] SexAnimationList
string tags = "Animation,does,not,exist"
SexAnimationList = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2,tags,TagSuppress = "Something",RequireAll = true)

; Did we get Animations? check now

;--- Do Something here To Check

;Nope, nothing there, Try again with new tags

Thanks much for any help.

I think "GetAnimationsByTags" returns a none but I'm not figuring out how to successfully key off the return and do something else.

It would return an empty array I think, which you can test with

If SexAnimationList.Length == 0

Gee, thanks!  Let me give that a try.  I was kinda looking for a none based on the below, but I'm derpy with scripting.

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetList(bool[] Valid)
	int i = sslUtility.CountTrue(Valid)
	if i == 0
		return none ; OR empty array?
	endIf

Just a question. Is there a way to manually advance the animation stages on actors not involving the player character too?

Use the "N"key while your camera is pointed to the scene and you will get an messagebox, after you clicked like "OK" you can press sapcebar to advance stage.