Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I'm having some issues with my Skyrim sex life, using SexLab Framework and TDF Prostitution.

I'm not getting any crashes or load failures, everything runs fine, so I'm not posting my load order or Papyrus logs yet unless you guys ask me to.

The issues I'm having are inappropriate animations, chronic participant misalignments including everybody sunken halfway into the floor/ground/bed, and invisible strapons.

Because I don't know which mod (TDF or SL) actually decides which animations to play, I posted a detailed description here in the TDF support forum.

Thanks in advance for any help. :heart:

I'm having some issues with my Skyrim sex life, using SexLab Framework and TDF Prostitution.

I'm not getting any crashes or load failures, everything runs fine, so I'm not posting my load order or Papyrus logs yet unless you guys ask me to.

The issues I'm having are inappropriate animations, chronic participant misalignments including everybody sunken halfway into the floor/ground/bed, and invisible strapons.

Because I don't know which mod (TDF or SL) actually decides which animations to play, I posted a detailed description here in the TDF support forum.

Thanks in advance for any help. :heart:

Sinking into the bed is a problem with SL that I don't know if there is a fix for. What really baffles me is that in my mod, if I tell the SL animations to use the bed, they want to play at ground level, which has that sink problem. However, if I tell them to not use the bed, then the actors float in mid air, at roughly the right height if they were using the bed.

I have some suggestions about default sexlab animation list:

1) When uncheck animation this not just disable it but also will free animation slot.

2) Make remember of toggles states even after resetting animation registry.

Maybe too late for suggetion, 1.60 is about to release.

I don't think Ashal will implement 1) since he already expand animation limit already in 1.60.

2) I think that's idea why we have reset animation registry

Hi!

Recently i compiled some mods to make a custom female vampire lord. It has the standard female body and is using the XPMSE skeleton in the default "actors / character / character assets female" folder.

So naturally i wanted sexlab to register my VL as a human female so those animations would apply to my VL. Any idea on how to do that or a link if it has already been done. I searched the forums, but found nothing.

Thanks!

Is there anyway to lock my character's position in Sexlab animations?

Something I'm coming across (badum-tshhh) is that when I'm in a animation and try to view it 1st person, I can only look up or down in whatever orientation the animation has for head position.  But if I try to look left or right, my character's entire body rotates and throws off the animation!

I have a problem. My game ONLY plays Zap animations.

Whether i go through the Solicitation from DCL, or just the animation tester in the Sexlab MCM, none of the good animations work. They start for about a second, then they wiggle a bit, then it changes to a Zap animations. 

This happens every time, no matter what animation i use, whether it is one of the default non-zap sexlab animations, or one of the animations from NSAP. They play for half a second, then they reshuffle into a Zap Animation.

Please help me. 

(and yes, i DID remember to rebuild animations when i installed the NSAP animations.)

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be EVERY animation, but most of them. Also, when i do Rebuild the animation database, the "Database fully reset"(or however it is worded) message doesn't appear until i go into the Sexlab MCM.

I have a problem. My game ONLY plays Zap animations.

Whether i go through the Solicitation from DCL, or just the animation tester in the Sexlab MCM, none of the good animations work. They start for about a second, then they wiggle a bit, then it changes to a Zap animations. 

This happens every time, no matter what animation i use, whether it is one of the default non-zap sexlab animations, or one of the animations from NSAP. They play for half a second, then they reshuffle into a Zap Animation.

Please help me. 

(and yes, i DID remember to rebuild animations when i installed the NSAP animations.)

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be EVERY animation, but most of them. Also, when i do Rebuild the animation database, the "Database fully reset"(or however it is worded) message doesn't appear until i go into the Sexlab MCM.

Both ZAP and DD have MCM options - which are selected by default - to override animations with aggressive or bound ones. Try turning one or both of those off. The one in ZAP in particular has been reported to cause the exact problem you're seeing.

I am getting a lot of these in the log:

[08/16/2015 - 02:27:40PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp73"
stack:
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

I take this as something is trying to play sexlab animations in the background (in a non active cell?)  Is there a way to see what mod called to have an animation played?

Is there any way to make spunk effects actually react to lighting so they don't glow constantly?

Just make it part of the lore.  These are a magical people, their sperm glows as it carries the magic through to their descendants.

Other than that you can open the mod in the CK and try messing around with it, it's not hard to find or adjust if you already know the CK.    It's done using an Effect Shader in combination with a DDS image (Effect Shaders are under the SpecialEffect part of the CK).

It has a lot of things you can work with to try and eliminate the "glow":

post-76788-0-73536300-1439939996_thumb.jpg

Something is wrong... I ried to download the 73mb package but it only loads 45 kb fake packages... Is it broken O.o

resolved... O.o but weird. Thx :)

Think there may be issues with the site yesterday.  I ran into a few pages that displayed the SQL Server Error rather than the actual page, but I tried again and the page appeared fine.  So it may just be some hiccups in the site.  Haven't seen the SQL error today (and haven't downloaded anything myself today), but others have had strange download issues yesterday and today (incomplete downloads, etc).

Is there any way to make spunk effects actually react to lighting so they don't glow constantly?

Just make it part of the lore.  These are a magical people, their sperm glows as it carries the magic through to their descendants.

Other than that you can open the mod in the CK and try messing around with it, it's not hard to find or adjust if you already know the CK.    It's done using an Effect Shader in combination with a DDS image (Effect Shaders are under the SpecialEffect part of the CK).

It has a lot of things you can work with to try and eliminate the "glow":

attachicon.gifcum.jpg

Has it ever been considered to use texture overlays instead like blush when aroused?

Please quote what you are replying to, I watch dozens of threads and not quoting means I have to hunt to find the message being replied to. Yes, even when it's the one right before the reply.

Using texture overlays could be done but then you have to add code to monitor how long it remains "applied" while this implementation allows a set and forget AND if you hold still and watch the cum on your character it also moves courtesy of that "Texture Animation Speed" item on the screen I showed. This particular implementation takes minimal code to apply and after it's applied the code is free to completely forgot about it.

Using texture overlays also make you subject to the limited number of overlays available so if they are all in use as tattoos then you cannot have cum.

In short it's not likely to happen as a part of the framework though you are free to implement your own cum effects in your own mod (the Framework does provide an event you can hook).

Hi there folks,

somehow i managed to break the facial animation (opening mouth for Blowjob animations). I found out that PapyrusUtil, which was required for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60421/? overwrote the following files in Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source

ActorUtil.psc

JsonUtil.psc

MiscUtil.psc

ObjectUtil.psc

PapyrusUtil.psc

StorageUtil.psc

and the same files inside the folder Source overwrote the ones installed by SL 1.59c.

I just want to test the Mod "Bathing in Skyrim" and removed the mod, also the required one "PapyrusUitl". Afterwards an tried to reinstall SL 1.59c (it overwrote a file of MFGConsole). Game works just fine, also the facial expressions during animation except the opening of the mouth during a Blowjob animation or a lesbian licking animation.

May i ask, what i have messed up. Reseting function in the SL Mod Menu were also tested but i don´t get it work again.

kind regards

Mart0206

SexLab v1.60 released now!

My god, I thought this day would never come. I've been poking at new features and major rewrites to SexLab for nearly a year. 1.60 contains a lot of new features, improvements, new goodies for modders to use in their mods, all sorts of stuff.

I'll try and get a proper changelog up later, but super tired right now, in the meantime you can see SOME of the new stuff listed in the old testing thread, it is however by no means a 100% complete list of new features or fixes: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-160-rc-3-august-19th/?p=1289121

v1.60 new features:

• The SKSE requirement has been bumped up to 1.7.3 beta (or newer if available by the time you're reading this) is now required.
  • The FNIS requirement has been bumped up to 5.5 or newer
  • On new or old installs, you must now manually start SexLab's install process from the SexLab MCM install page.
  • If you wish to use creature animations, the creature animations are now in a separate archive and is no longer included by default.
  • If you for some crazy reason insist on using the nudesuit's option, the meshes and textures for it have also been removed from the default archive. You can find a link to these meshes and textures in the main post, or by clicking here
  • Animation, creature animation, voices, and expressions are all now capable of registering up to 350 unique items each - can be easily expanding in the future if we ever bump up against the limit again.
  • 14+ new animations by various authors such as Leito, 4uDIK, 3jiou, Mitos, & Arrok. These are animations previous in the NSAP pack, more to be carried over to the default pack in future updates.
  • New item strip editor in MCM. Select items you or a target actor have in their inventory that should always or never be stripped at the start of a scene, regardless of other strip settings.
  • Creature animation scan now have specific genders defined for their creature roles. By default all genders are considered the same gender, this can be toggled via the new creature gender option in the MCM.
  • The player and NPCs can now optionally have separate, multiple, orgasms as their enjoyment stat builds up over the course of an animation. This is an optional effect enabled in addition to the traditional orgasm effect on the last stage of animation that has been in previous versions.
  • A new animation setting option in the MCM to forcibly filter out non gay or lesbian animations in a scene when appropriate. So for example, 2 females in a scene will generally not play a regular animation with strapon if other animations are available to them.
  • Can toggle the players override gender directly from the SexLab animation settings MCM page, so players can easily set them selves as transgender, with "female" player characters being treated as "male" in the eyes of SexLab, or vice versa. 
  • You can now toggle the default behavior of the adjustment hotkeys between adjusting all stages (default) or only the currently stage being played. Whichever you set it to will flip the modifier ctrl modifier hotkey to perform the opposite when held in combination.
  • When targeting an actor and viewing their stats in the SexLab Diary/Journal, you can press the reset stats button once to complete zero all their skills, and then when pressed a second time while all stats are still zero in order to re-seed their starting stats.
  • A new "limited strip" option (disabled by default) that will cause the actors in a scene to default to using the foreplay/limited strip options you have set, if ALL animations in the scene being played consist of only oral and foreplay animations.
  • HDT Hight Heel effects detected and disabled after character strip to remove the height offset. Automatically enabled if you have HDT HighHeels installed, but can be turned off in the MCM if you prefer actors to keep their height offset during SexLab animation.
  • Pressing the Realign actors hotkey is now more forceful, making all actors completely reset their animation, re-calculate their positions, and start the current stage's timer over from the start.
  • Holding down the rotate scene hotkey will now continually rotate the actors until let go, just as the other adjustment hotkeys have done for a few versions now.
  • Much improved (in my experience) syncing between seperate actor animations.
  • Many, many bug fixes and performance improvements than I could possibly remember or even attempt to name.
  • TONS of things not listed here intended for modders to do new things with, will be more clear once the updated API documentation is released.