Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Yes, on what terms.

These terms:

----- Permissions -----------------------------------------------------------------

You must ask my permission before distributing this base framework on any site other than LoversLab.com

Unless you are contributing to the Git repository development branch, you are not allowed to edit any of the included scripts and resources except to translate the mod into another language.

If you wish to translate the framework into another language, go right ahead, no need to ask. If you need it, I will provide you with as much support as I can to assist you with the translation process. Afterwards if you want to send me the translated file and I will package it with the releases, or you are free to release the translation file, and the translation file alone, however you wish.

Hello community,

there's one question I'd like to submit. I read somewhere around here that the SL registry is limited to an amount of some 155 entries (or something like that - number is not important to me). And that there is a not very reliable way to expand the registry by some sort of tweak. Personally, I think that ~ 155 possbie animations are more than enough, so I don't want to use that tweak.

But: Why can I add new animations to the registry (like via NSAP), and why can I deselect animations I don't want to see, but why can't I put those animations I no longer want to see into some kind of "buffer" and remove them from the registry? Wouldn't it be the logical expansion of SL to give the user the chance to remove the unwanted animations ingame?

Thanks in advance for replying.

Hello community,

there's one question I'd like to submit. I read somewhere around here that the SL registry is limited to an amount of some 155 entries (or something like that - number is not important to me). And that there is a not very reliable way to expand the registry by some sort of tweak. Personally, I think that ~ 155 possbie animations are more than enough, so I don't want to use that tweak.

But: Why can I add new animations to the registry (like via NSAP), and why can I deselect animations I don't want to see, but why can't I put those animations I no longer want to see into some kind of "buffer" and remove them from the registry? Wouldn't it be the logical expansion of SL to give the user the chance to remove the unwanted animations ingame?

Thanks in advance for replying.

There is a apparently a Papyrus limitation to the size of arrays (128).  The 125 limit is probably due 3 of the slots storing info needed (not 100% on this and Ashal has never specifically said although he has indicated such).  So the animations included with SexLab are always in that array whether or not they are checked.  They exist, therefore they are in the list.  Other mods just add to the list - NSAP has an option to select which ones are added to the list, ZAP (and others) just adds every one of it's animations to the list.  To make SexLab base work like NSAP, Ashal would have to probably add ANOTHER page to the MCM for SL, which lists every animation included in SexLab so that you could tell it which ones to add/remove from the regular (he could not do it in the current page because of the 125 limit again - SL and all added animations still have to appear in that list to be able to enable/disable them for the different categories).  There are other ways he could get around it currently (have mod added animations appear in a separate MCM section from the SL included ones, for example), but at some point, the 125 limit could come back and bite him in the ass.  Also, at some point the MCM would become more of a nuisance than a benefit with having to go to 3, 4, 5 extra pages to change the animations that the user wanted.  Especially if he added all of the NSAP animations into SL - that 125 limit would be blown up and he would start having to pick and choose himself what animations are included and/or completely rewriting the interface.

Since the problem is ALREADY alleviated in 1.6 with the new upper limit (due to advances in PapyrusUtils, SKSE, etc - and notice there is still an upper limit of around 350 - NOT unlimited), we just have to be patient and wait for the release, or if it is REALLY bothersome to you, go to the alpha page, download the 1.6alpha3, install it PROPERLY, then help out Ashal with reporting any issues found.  Otherwise, again, be patient.

Вы должны спросить моего разрешения, прежде чем распространять этот базовый фреймворк на любом сайте, кроме LoversLab.com

Ashal,пожалуйста, позвольте мне перевести фреймворк на другой язык и разместить его на другом сайте. ( перевод Googl)

Вы должны спросить моего разрешения, прежде чем распространять этот базовый фреймворк на любом сайте, кроме LoversLab.com

Ashal,please allow me to translate the framework into another language and post it on another site.

Would be great to link up with the russian modders. Increase the size of the modding community would help with spawning new mods

There is a apparently a Papyrus limitation to the size of arrays (128).  The 125 limit is probably due 3 of the slots storing info needed (not 100% on this and Ashal has never specifically said although he has indicated such).  So the animations included with SexLab are always in that array whether or not they are checked.  They exist, therefore they are in the list.  Other mods just add to the list - NSAP has an option to select which ones are added to the list, ZAP (and others) just adds every one of it's animations to the list.  To make SexLab base work like NSAP, Ashal would have to probably add ANOTHER page to the MCM for SL, which lists every animation included in SexLab so that you could tell it which ones to add/remove from the regular (he could not do it in the current page because of the 125 limit again - SL and all added animations still have to appear in that list to be able to enable/disable them for the different categories).  There are other ways he could get around it currently (have mod added animations appear in a separate MCM section from the SL included ones, for example), but at some point, the 125 limit could come back and bite him in the ass.  Also, at some point the MCM would become more of a nuisance than a benefit with having to go to 3, 4, 5 extra pages to change the animations that the user wanted.  Especially if he added all of the NSAP animations into SL - that 125 limit would be blown up and he would start having to pick and choose himself what animations are included and/or completely rewriting the interface.

Since the problem is ALREADY alleviated in 1.6 with the new upper limit (due to advances in PapyrusUtils, SKSE, etc - and notice there is still an upper limit of around 350 - NOT unlimited), we just have to be patient and wait for the release, or if it is REALLY bothersome to you, go to the alpha page, download the 1.6alpha3, install it PROPERLY, then help out Ashal with reporting any issues found.  Otherwise, again, be patient.

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. If I may, there is one other thing that comes to mind after reading your post: How is one supposed to have an oversight on the registrated animations if there are 350 entries in a very, very long list?

There should be some kind of categories where the player can choose from. Of course I know that people are doing all this work in their spare time - without getting much more then a friendly "like" from time to time. And maybe now and then a warm feeling in the belly since god killed a lot of kittens after the last launch of a Sexlab mod. You know... Anyhow, back to topic: I'd say for good usability there should either be an easier method than what already is available (checking and unchecking every single animation separately), or something like an external patcher - like the ones "dual sheath" and "Wintermyst" already use.

Well, in case that this is already planned.. forget my request. And be sure: I'm not impatient - just trying to be constructive. ;)

I think that Swiftstep (and I) were referring more about how the MCM will look with the potential 350 animations that users will have to wade through to turn off/on for the various options.  The current display of a single page and having 350 (175 in 2 columns) items that you have to go through 4 times (general, foreplay, aggressive, creature) may get a little tedious.  Although with the save/load of preferences, you really only need to do it once.  The description page mentioned some pagination system:

Add a pagination system to the toggle/foreplay/aggressive/creature animations menu to toggle animations beyond 125

so I assume that it won't be the current single list with a pulldown displaying all 350 (if someone HAS that many).

I think that Swiftstep (and I) were referring more about how the MCM will look with the potential 350 animations that users will have to wade through to turn off/on for the various options.  The current display of a single page and having 350 (175 in 2 columns) items that you have to go through 4 times (general, foreplay, aggressive, creature) may get a little tedious.  Although with the save/load of preferences, you really only need to do it once.  The description page mentioned some pagination system:

Add a pagination system to the toggle/foreplay/aggressive/creature animations menu to toggle animations beyond 125

so I assume that it won't be the current single list with a pulldown displaying all 350 (if someone HAS that many).

SkyUI limits settings pages and menu options to 128, so you can't have more than 128 settings/headers on a page or in a popup menu,  presumably because of the papyrus restrictions before the skse update.

So yes, there needs to be a pagination system in order to navigate past 125 animations/voices/expressions. And I say 125 rather than 128 because there needs to be room for the "Next Page" and "Previous Page" options.

Look at the animation selector in 1.60's animation editor page in the MCM, that popup window is how it'll look for popup menus, only under the the "-- Switch to Creature/Normal Animations --" option at the top, and then the next two possible options are the previous page and next page options (making for 3 possible page options + 125 animations per page = 128)

For settings pages, such as in the Animation Toggle MCM page, the top right blank header bar gets replaced with a "Toggle Page #X" if you have more than 126 animations (+ the 2 type and page selections at the top). 

One of the older versions of the 1.60 alpha had a bunch of fake filler animations SexLab registered for the sake of putting the animation count in the 256+ range so this could be tested, they've since been removed through.

SkyUI limits settings pages and menu options to 128, so you can't have more than 128 settings/headers on a page or in a popup menu,  presumably because of the papyrus restrictions before the skse update.

So yes, there needs to be a pagination system in order to navigate past 125 animations/voices/expressions. And I say 125 rather than 128 because there needs to be room for the "Next Page" and "Previous Page" options.

Look at the animation selector in 1.60's animation editor page in the MCM, that popup window is how it'll look for popup menus, only under the the "-- Switch to Creature/Normal Animations --" option at the top, and then the next two possible options are the previous page and next page options (making for 3 possible page options + 125 animations per page = 128)

For settings pages, such as in the Animation Toggle MCM page, the top right blank header bar gets replaced with a "Toggle Page #X" if you have more than 126 animations (+ the 2 type and page selections at the top). 

One of the older versions of the 1.60 alpha had a bunch of fake filler animations SexLab registered for the sake of putting the animation count in the 256+ range so this could be tested, they've since been removed through.

Cool.  Once I get back to Skyrim (which may be sooner rather than later - W3 is pissing me off), I think I'll give the alpha a go and see what I see.  I understand you're looking at putting out an official "beta" soon.  Think I should wait for that one?

Cool.  Once I get back to Skyrim (which may be sooner rather than later - W3 is pissing me off), I think I'll give the alpha a go and see what I see.  I understand you're looking at putting out an official "beta" soon.  Think I should wait for that one?

Before I nuked my entire computer I did run this and it worked quite well indeed. Only used some of the most basic mods like Matchmaker etc but I believe the animations aligned up much better and everything worked a bit more polished. Now with the above individual giving a spoiler list of many (if not all of the ) sexlab mods working in the new model.. might  not need to wait. With a working Skyrim MO.. there is no need to wait :)..

Before I nuked my entire computer I did run this and it worked quite well indeed. Only used some of the most basic mods like Matchmaker etc but I believe the animations aligned up much better and everything worked a bit more polished. Now with the above individual giving a spoiler list of many (if not all of the ) sexlab mods working in the new model.. might  not need to wait. With a working Skyrim MO.. there is no need to wait :)..

[Off-topic]Switched to MO back in Jan/Feb after building a new machine.  For me, MO and NMM are interchangeable - I tend to play only 1 character at a time - so the multiple profiles really wasn't a major benefit for me.  I also had a system for installing through NMM (honed through many a character creation) that the idiosyncrasies of NMM never affected me.  However, new machine, new system.  I still only run 1 character at a time, but I have a default profile that I duplicate and alter for the type of character I create.  Whole-heartedly recommend MO to anyone serious about modding Skyrim.[/Off-Topic]

I've read up on the alpha and have seen how people seem to be really happy with the stability of alpha 3 version.  My question was more about the whether I should wait for the beta since Ashal mentioned it would be released soon(-ish 2 weeks or so).  Right now I am at a lull in gaming - can't seem to create a Skyrim character that I like so they die fairly quickly (<= lvl 20), Witcher 3 is bugging me (my video card doesn't seem to handle it nicely), other games I've bought/played in the last couple years have really disappointed me.  Waiting for the beta before tackling Skyrim again is not a problem (helps build up the urge to play), especially if the beta will have some major improvements over the last alpha.  If I get the big urge to jump into Skyrim again before the beta is released, then I may go ahead and install the alpha, but frankly if the urge is due to boredom I'll probably just stick with 1.59c just because I wouldn't be useful testing the alpha (I write code and test all day at work, so when I get home I just want to play, not test - one of the (several) reasons I stopped developing my FONV mod).

[Off-topic]Switched to MO back in Jan/Feb after building a new machine.  For me, MO and NMM are interchangeable - I tend to play only 1 character at a time - so the multiple profiles really wasn't a major benefit for me.  I also had a system for installing through NMM (honed through many a character creation) that the idiosyncrasies of NMM never affected me.  However, new machine, new system.  I still only run 1 character at a time, but I have a default profile that I duplicate and alter for the type of character I create.  Whole-heartedly recommend MO to anyone serious about modding Skyrim.[/Off-Topic]

I've read up on the alpha and have seen how people seem to be really happy with the stability of alpha 3 version.  My question was more about the whether I should wait for the beta since Ashal mentioned it would be released soon(-ish 2 weeks or so).  Right now I am at a lull in gaming - can't seem to create a Skyrim character that I like so they die fairly quickly (<= lvl 20), Witcher 3 is bugging me (my video card doesn't seem to handle it nicely), other games I've bought/played in the last couple years have really disappointed me.  Waiting for the beta before tackling Skyrim again is not a problem (helps build up the urge to play), especially if the beta will have some major improvements over the last alpha.  If I get the big urge to jump into Skyrim again before the beta is released, then I may go ahead and install the alpha, but frankly if the urge is due to boredom I'll probably just stick with 1.59c just because I wouldn't be useful testing the alpha (I write code and test all day at work, so when I get home I just want to play, not test - one of the (several) reasons I stopped developing my FONV mod).

I think you can better wait for a beta or final release. 

Also 1.60 or 1.59 makes not like 4 hours of new gameplay or something so it doesnt really make it really requiired to enjoy the game.

Ashal Out of nowehere my scripts that use sexlab can't compile anymore.

:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(80,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(110,12): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(116,12): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(125,40): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(125,40): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(125,22): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(105,22): GetRace is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(105,22): cannot call the member function GetRace alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(532,30): GetRace is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(532,30): cannot call the member function GetRace alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(20,30): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(20,30): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(20,47): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(80,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(85,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(93,10): ResetExpressionOverrides is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(101,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(109,11): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(119,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(126,11): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(158,26): GetType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(158,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(180,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(186,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(189,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(192,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(195,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(198,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(201,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(308,295): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(782,55): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(807,56): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorStats.psc(843,57): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(101,22): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(109,22): GetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(157,23): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(94,31): GetAliasByName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(94,57): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(119,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(208,22): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(208,38): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(118,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(118,32): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(275,13): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(275,28): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(425,18): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(425,33): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(122,27): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(122,43): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(150,8): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(150,8): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(150,40): cannot cast a none to a sslexpressiondefaults, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(29,33): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(29,49): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(36,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(46,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(536,15): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(539,16): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(546,15): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(549,16): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(230,32): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(230,32): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(230,65): cannot cast a none to a sexlabframework, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(241,8): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(241,8): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(241,40): cannot cast a none to a sslvoicedefaults, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(25,28): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(25,44): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(32,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(42,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(395,22): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(395,22): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(395,39): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(420,22): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(420,22): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(420,39): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(458,21): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(458,21): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(458,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(474,60): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(474,60): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(474,77): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(495,10): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(495,10): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(495,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(534,10): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(534,10): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(534,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(560,41): GetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(561,11): SetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(615,12): SetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(617,12): SetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(699,12): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(705,12): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(714,40): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(714,40): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(714,22): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(749,28): GetType is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(749,8): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(808,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(809,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(810,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(811,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(812,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(813,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(814,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(815,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(816,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(817,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(818,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(819,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(820,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(821,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(822,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(823,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(827,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(828,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(829,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(830,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(831,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(832,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(833,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(834,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(835,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(836,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(837,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(838,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(839,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(840,10): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(844,10): ResetExpressionOverrides is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(854,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(859,10): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(875,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(882,11): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(905,11): SheatheWeapon is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(914,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(915,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(916,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(917,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(918,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(925,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(926,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(927,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(928,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(929,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(148,50): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(151,50): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(154,50): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(159,50): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(311,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(312,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(313,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(314,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(315,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(517,105): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(794,2): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(807,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(979,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(979,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(980,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(980,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(981,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(981,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(982,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(982,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(983,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(983,32): cannot cast a none to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(354,92): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(600,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(601,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(602,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(603,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(604,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(605,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(606,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(607,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(608,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(609,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(610,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(611,2): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(618,1): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(275,26): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(275,42): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(297,32): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(297,32): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(297,65): cannot cast a none to a sexlabframework, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(309,8): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(309,8): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(309,42): cannot cast a none to a sslanimationdefaults, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(55,32): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(55,48): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(62,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(72,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(51,8): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(51,8): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(51,40): cannot cast a none to a sslcreatureanimationdefaults, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(204,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(207,30): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(214,29): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(215,62): IsRaceFlagSet is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(281,14): GetModCount is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(281,14): cannot call the member function GetModCount alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(281,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(284,21): GetModName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(284,21): cannot call the member function GetModName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(350,80): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(371,12): SheatheWeapon is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(401,9): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(401,9): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(401,26): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(532,14): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(532,14): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(42,51): Getname is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(70,139): Getname is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(605,1): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(606,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(607,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(612,1): RegisterForCrosshairRef is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(625,16): GetQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(625,16): cannot call the member function GetQuest alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(625,49): cannot cast a none to a sexlabframework, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(160,26): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(160,26): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc

Dunno what happend? 

I did reextract my scripts.rar because of some other issues that popped up.

EDIT: NVM reextracting skse did the trick!

Can anyone tell me why my game is just crushing instead of beginning the sex animation?

Maybe if you provide more information than just "it's crashing", we could help.  Take a look at the pinned threads in the SexLab Technical support section.  It will give you some troubleshooting info, plus instructions about how to provide necessary info to allow us to help you.  Things like the results from running the FNIS generator, papyrus logs, load orders, etc.  Again, provide more info and someone here can and will help.

I'm probably going to sound like and idiot here but, I'll say this anyways. I have encountered a glitch were it doesn't let me change my characters sexuality to bisexual or lesbian. In the diary it says she is bisexual but, whenever I talk to another woman I don't get the "Do you have a moment to talk" (Something like that) option. Does anyone else know a fix to this issue?

I'm probably going to sound like and idiot here but, I'll say this anyways. I have encountered a glitch were it doesn't let me change my characters sexuality to bisexual or lesbian. In the diary it says she is bisexual but, whenever I talk to another woman I don't get the "Do you have a moment to talk" (Something like that) option. Does anyone else know a fix to this issue?

Has nothing to do with Framework (directly).  That dialog comes from Submit, and in the Submit settings you have to set the option to allow dialogs based on your sexuality preference (it's not based on the SexLab Frameworks sexuality).  Not sure of the exact name of the preference (probably "sexuality", not at home right now to look it up).  There are 3 settings - 0 (hetero...), 1(gay), 2(bi...)  it's near the bottom of the first section of prefs.  If you still don't see it, go into the Submit MCM and turn the mod off, then on again, and the dialogs should match your settings.

I'm having a minor issue that's more of an annoyance than a hinder; Facials won't show up on my current MO profile's play, I have all the normal boxes ticked in Framework (same as when I do get facials), I'm using the standard facial texture replacer I've always used and it's not overwritten, and I'm not sure what could be stopping it. Amorous, Submit, Werewolves, Succubus Heart, Arousal and and Lover's Comfort are the only Sexlab mods in my load order.