Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Let's play spot the difference.... Here are two codes from two different scripts.

Code#1

Function HardAnal()
actor[] SexActors = new actor[2]
SexActors[0] = Player.GetReference() as Actor
SexActors[1] = TIGFirstPartner.GetReference() as Actor
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Anal" )
SexLab.StartSex(SexActors, anims, centeron=Masterbed, hook="sexfest")
EndFunction

Code#2

Function Round2()
SexActors[0] = Fucktoy.GetReference() as Actor
SexActors[1] =  aaTIGFuckPartner02.GetReference() as Actor
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Aggressive" )
SexLab.StartSex(SexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="Orgy")
EndFunction

What's the difference? I have no idea. I know that Code 2 works normally and Code 1 fails and says it failed to add actors because it can't add "none"

The aliases are set up in the exact same way--empty aliases with only the "optional" ticky box ticked. Then ForceRefTo is used to make the actor fill the alias.

The alias on nonworking code1 is definitely filled, because the NPC moves to the specified location which can only happen if they have filled the alias.

So, if both aliases are filled, and the code is the same (for all intents and purposes) then what else causes Sexlab to fail to add an actor? It didn't give me any validation errors, just that it can't fill the scene with "none." What else should I be looking at? I've chased my tail for days trying to make sure there is an actor behind the alias and that everything is the same as Code  2. So it cannot be the actor. Can someone point me in the right direction? Please?

good day I am not good at English but please as disables the "Optional Nude Body" option sex lab

That option should be default OFF.

freezes animation, characters are just standing. fix steps, postures and freezes occurs only after entering the menu (esc) Please help.

Bring up console, select that character and try to use "resurrect" to see if it help.

Let's play spot the difference.... Here are two codes from two different scripts.

Code#1

Function HardAnal()
EndFunction
Code#2

Function Round2()
EndFunction
What's the difference? I have no idea. I know that Code 2 works normally and Code 1 fails and says it failed to add actors because it can't add "none"

The aliases are set up in the exact same way--empty aliases with only the "optional" ticky box ticked. Then ForceRefTo is used to make the actor fill the alias.

The alias on nonworking code1 is definitely filled, because the NPC moves to the specified location which can only happen if they have filled the alias.

So, if both aliases are filled, and the code is the same (for all intents and purposes) then what else causes Sexlab to fail to add an actor? It didn't give me any validation errors, just that it can't fill the scene with "none." What else should I be looking at? I've chased my tail for days trying to make sure there is an actor behind the alias and that everything is the same as Code  2. So it cannot be the actor. Can someone point me in the right direction? Please?

Would have to see the papyrus log so I can see what the error output is.

How important is the folder skse\plugins\storageUtilData? I just noticed it was missing.

I addied it in from the zip manually.

The last person to dare to ask about the folder (something) in this thread was castigated, so I'd better explain:

At some point in my game, using less and less mods, saves will always CTD and they never say "This was corrupted".

They never say anything and neither do the logs.

How does Sexlab moans work?

I'm making a personal voice set, but I'm curious how the mod pulls the sounds. I assume it pics one of FemaleMoan01 to 08 and stick with it for the entire event, but how does it pick between the sounds in the mild, medium, and hot folders?

Is it random or is there some kind method?

I have problem when load a save it ctds 90% of the time when start a new game it sometimes ctds, sometimes it just randomly ctds, and this didnt' happen until i installed sexlab. Any fixes? 

Likely none, before you provide some more information, like your load order and Papyrus log about the crash. It would be also nice to know, if you have sorted mods to match your load order in priority, if you are using MO.

I have problem when load a save it ctds 90% of the time when start a new game it sometimes ctds, sometimes it just randomly ctds, and this didnt' happen until i installed sexlab. Any fixes?

Enable the memory patches that come with but are not enabled by default in SKSE.

So. I am trying to uninstal the mod but I'm having a minor issue. Whenever I uninstall (I've followed the instructions) and I reload my game. Horses, Bears, and possibly other beasts do not work. They're stuck in the static testing state. What do I do to fix this as I've run FNIS after uninstalling and the horses and bears are still in the testing mode? Help?

It's possible to edit the combat shout face (used during blowjobs) with the expression editor?.

And,is there a way to have a expression only for the orgasm fase?

Thank you.

I saw this googling the age-old question of why "combat shout" is used at all, since it cannot be edited by any google-able method.

Download some tri, download a mod that the modder says will not work on "combat shout", and suggests asking Bethesda.

Not for nothing but modders must know this, so (um) why use combat-shout in an animation.

I was thinking surprise might be better "oh, my GOSH!!" etc.

This isn't dissing anyone anywhere at all, it's just hoping in three years someone might have figured it out, is in a good mood and relatively sober,

and is feeling helpful

Thanks

PS apologies for replying to old posts, it isn't done, but I thought you might have answered it in a way I cannot google.

Code#1

Function HardAnal()
EndFunction
Code#2

Function Round2()
EndFunction

Would have to see the papyrus log so I can see what the error output is.

Ah, well, I was hoping it was a common problem. I wanted to thank you for the response Ashal. I have changed the code to circumvent aliases in this part of the mod, so I can't easily get a Pap log for you. I will provide that in future when next this problem rears its head.

Let's say sexlab was running, and instead of equipping a partner with an item of clothing,

The player accidentally teleported to riverwood (they accidentally pressed the up arrow once too many times, etc).

The game would go bananas and henceforward be unplayable, even on earlier saves.

This points to something, just not sure what.

It means (using my teeny detective mind) that something in the SKSE folder is now set wrong.

I think I'll reinstall sexlab, and then reinstall the RC1 of some file in this thread.

Because I do not know what to change to reset sexlab so it will be happy or at least in a good mood again.

Is there a way to get this mod to work with out the FINS mod?

I'm afraid not. You see, FNIS (Fores New Idles in Skyrim) is kinda the BIG animation overhaul utility. It is required.

More specifically Fore is the only one who has taken the time to learn all he can about the very complex animation system used in this game and how to insert new animations.

Bethesda provided no method of adding new animations, at best with what they provided you could only replace existing animations.

Since Fore has also stuck with the game and not gone missing from the modding scene without a word (like so many authors have done) and it still regularly making updates I don't think what he has done could have been done better by anyone else.

Hello

I started to have problem with SL that never happened before. At first it was the hotkeys stopped working during animation (worked out of animation tho) where I also noticed there was no entry in console showing animation was playing (normally it always shows), so I checked some pages and topics and found a hotkey fix file you helped to others who had the same issue. I followed the instructions in that post, added the hotkey fix file to Data folder, cleaned SL system, save and reload. Then SL could not be enabled again, no animation toggle, the enable SL didn't work in "Rebuild&Clean", I clicked it and there was no response what so ever, the framework is just dead. Hopefully you can help me out with this problem that never happened and I have no idea how to deal with it. Thanks.

Papyrus.0.log

Hello

I started to have problem with SL that never happened before. At first it was the hotkeys stopped working during animation (worked out of animation tho) where I also noticed there was no entry in console showing animation was playing (normally it always shows), so I checked some pages and topics and found a hotkey fix file you helped to others who had the same issue. I followed the instructions in that post, added the hotkey fix file to Data folder, cleaned SL system, save and reload. Then SL could not be enabled again, no animation toggle, the enable SL didn't work in "Rebuild&Clean", I clicked it and there was no response what so ever, the framework is just dead. Hopefully you can help me out with this problem that never happened and I have no idea how to deal with it. Thanks.

Was that patch for the current version of Sexlab or was it for a version long dead and buried. I suspect the latter case because your Papyrus log is one great mass of errors which might well be caused by installing a script or two from an old version of the framework.

Normally if the hotkey stop working it indicates you probably have a scripting overload condition on your machine (too many scripted mods running their scripts all at once). It's easy to make that happen by following common advice on the web and editing the default Papyrus running parameters without understanding what they do.

Hello

Was that patch for the current version of Sexlab or was it for a version long dead and buried. I suspect the latter case because your Papyrus log is one great mass of errors which might well be caused by installing a script or two from an old version of the framework.

Normally if the hotkey stop working it indicates you probably have a scripting overload condition on your machine (too many scripted mods running their scripts all at once). It's easy to make that happen by following common advice on the web and editing the default Papyrus running parameters without understanding what they do.

There is another save, a new game I started for testing, ran with just about the same mods, same configuration. And it was running fine, things were looking just normal (for my skyrim ofc)

By the way, I'd love someone who would kindly do a bit diagnose  on my papyrus log, I have no idea what's been causing different kinds of problems which just happen out of no where from time to time. Big thanks

Mod list

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
BTRH_Jordis.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
BTRH_Elisif.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
AZS03SexLabHdtHighHeels.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
BTRH_Camilla.esp
LyPlayerVoice.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
BTRH_Frea.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
BTRH_Iona.esp
BTRH_Lisette.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
BTRH_Lydia.esp
BTRH_Delphine.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
BTRH_Serana.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
TS_FetishPantyhoseOutfits.esp
doahair.esp
Jugs.esp
BTRH_Muiri.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
BTRH_Sorine.esp
Facelight.esp
Amb_SimaEffect.esp
BTRH_Rayya.esp
BTRH_Valerica.esp
BTRH_Beleval.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
BTRH_Ingjard.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
HikariArmorPack.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
titkit.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
iHUD.esp
BTRH_Mjoll.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
lilithssickle.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Northern Priestess - EX.esp
BTRH_Ysolda.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
recipeammoarrows.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
WATER DB.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
Sapphire.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SSv2.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
Reach Rock Hollow.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
FNISspells.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Darklilith.esp
MilkModNEW AB.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER Plants.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
NeoDizzySet.esp
MonnoBikini.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
WATER.esp
WetandCold.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 1.esp

Can anyone see why  this doesn't work? I have an NPC with an unusual garment that I'd like SexLab to strip. So I thought I'd be lazy and just strip them completely naked.

However if I do that, no animation plays and the code stops inside StartThread()

trace("DPV: attempting sex with " + girl)

SexLabFramework sex = SexLabUtil.getAPI()
        actor pc = game.getplayer()

bool[] strips = new bool[33]
;
;       strip everything!
;
        int i = 0
        while i < 33
                strips[i] = true
        endwhile
;
;       we need a sexlab thread
;
        sslThreadModel t = sex.NewThread()
        if t == none
                trace("DPV: can't find a sexlab thread for " + girl)
                return
        endif

t.AddActor(girl)
        t.AddActor(pc)
        t.SetStrip(girl, strips)

messagebox("going for it")
        trace("DPV: sex starting with " + girl)
        t.StartThread()
        trace("DPV: sex startThread called")
        if t == none
                trace("DPV: can't start sex with " + girl)
                return
        endif
        trace("DPV: sex started with " + girl)

[edit]

It seems like setting all the slots to true breaks it. This works, but it breaks if I set all the slots to true.

bool[] function make_strips() global

strips[3] = true
        strips[5] = true
        strips[29] = true
        return strips
endfunction

function do_sex(actor girl) global

if t == none
                return
        endif

t.AddActor(girl)
        t.AddActor(pc)
        t.SetStrip(girl, make_strips())

t.SetAnimations(sex.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "MF", "Zaz"))

t.StartThread()
endfunction

Do I need to set animations when using the thread model? It didn't work without them, but that was apparently the slots to blame. I'd test it now, but I need to get to work

[edit]

Looks like I lost some important information in my edits. Like what the question was that I was actually asking. I've re-added it with some additional info. Although since I have it working, it's pretty much of academic interest now.

Can anyone see why  this doesn't work? I have an NPC with an unusual garment that I'd like SexLab to strip. So I thought I'd be lazy and just strip them completely naked.

However if I do that, no animation plays and the code stops inside StartThread()

trace("DPV: attempting sex with " + girl)

;
;       strip everything!
;
        int i = 0
        while i < 33
                strips[i] = true
        endwhile
;
;       we need a sexlab thread
;
        if t == none
                return
        endif

t.AddActor(girl)
        t.AddActor(pc)
        t.SetStrip(girl, strips)

messagebox("going for it")
        trace("DPV: sex starting with " + girl)
        t.StartThread()
        trace("DPV: sex startThread called")
        if t == none
                trace("DPV: can't start sex with " + girl)
                return
        endif
        trace("DPV: sex started with " + girl)

[edit]

It seems like setting all the slots to true breaks it. This works, but it breaks if I set all the slots to true.

bool[] function make_strips() global

strips[3] = true
        strips[5] = true
        strips[29] = true
        return strips
endfunction

function do_sex(actor girl) global

if t == none
                return
        endif

t.AddActor(girl)
        t.AddActor(pc)
        t.SetStrip(girl, make_strips())

t.SetAnimations(sex.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "MF", "Zaz"))

t.StartThread()
endfunction

Do I need to set animations when using the thread model? It didn't work without them, but that was apparently the slots to blame. I'd test it now, but I need to get to work

[edit]

Looks like I lost some important information in my edits. Like what the question was that I was actually asking. I've re-added it with some additional info. Although since I have it working, it's pretty much of academic interest now.

In your first version:

int i = 0
        while i < 33
                strips[i] = true
        endwhile

Would infinite loop since you aren't incrementing the integer. Add a i++ just before the endWhile, or you also just try doing a "bool[] strips = Utility.CreateBoolArray(33, true)" to create the array with SKSE and autofill it with true.

What problems are you having with FNIS?

Let just say I did something silly when I downloaded it the first time.

I deleted the thing that made this mod work. So ya my fault seeing as I didn't know what it did at the time. 

Let just say I deleted the main file for the mod seeing as I didn't know what it did.

So ya my fault. XP