Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Okay, so what am I doing wrong? This is driving me a tiny bit crazy. This script compiles without errors. The sex runs. But the hook will not fire. The debug message doesn't happen, the quest doesn't restart, nothing happens. Do hooks not work in Pap fragments? I've found that trying to get anything to happen in a function after sexlab is not going to happen--like if you put GetOwningQuest().SetStage(X) after the StartSex line,  the stage will not be set. So I was thinking hooks were the way to get around this.

Scriptname TIF__1407FDED Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
akSpeaker.ModFactionRank(TIGHouseEntertainment, 5)
;BEGIN CODE
debug.notification("Whining, the man submits")

actor[] SexActors = new actor[2]
SexActors[0] = AKSpeaker
SexActors[1] =  Sexlab.PlayerRef
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Aggressive" )

RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_LessonLearned", "Messylesson")

SexLab.StartSex(SexActors, anims, victim=akSpeaker, allowbed=false, hook="LessonLearned")

;END CODE
EndFunction

Event Messylesson(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

sslBaseAnimation anim = SexLab.HookAnimation(argString)
debug.notification("The man looks really pretty, spattered in my come")
GetOwningQuest().Reset()
UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_LessonLearned")

;END CODE
EndEvent
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexlabFramework Property Sexlab Auto
Faction Property TIGHouseEntertainment Au

Now, in full disclosure, I did mess this script up a couple of times. So after I got it like this I uninstalled the mod ran game saved and reactivated the mod with absolutely no change.

Help? Please? My sanity is in the balance here.

Okay, so what am I doing wrong? This is driving me a tiny bit crazy. This script compiles without errors. The sex runs. But the hook will not fire. The debug message doesn't happen, the quest doesn't restart, nothing happens. Do hooks not work in Pap fragments? I've found that trying to get anything to happen in a function after sexlab is not going to happen--like if you put GetOwningQuest().SetStage(X) after the StartSex line,  the stage will not be set. So I was thinking hooks were the way to get around this.

;BEGIN CODE

SexActors[0] = AKSpeaker

SexLab.StartSex(SexActors, anims, victim=akSpeaker, allowbed=false, hook="LessonLearned")

;END CODE
EndFunction

Event Messylesson(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

GetOwningQuest().Reset()

;END CODE
EndEvent
;END FRAGMENT

Now, in full disclosure, I did mess this script up a couple of times. So after I got it like this I uninstalled the mod ran game saved and reactivated the mod with absolutely no change.

You can't put hooks on topic info fragments. As soon as the conversation ends, the script along with your hook event cease to exist. Create a script extending a Quest, attach that to a quest added by your mod, and register for the modevent hook there, the sex call and hook event don't have to be in the same script.

;BEGIN CODE

SexActors[0] = AKSpeaker

;END CODE
EndFunction

GetOwningQuest().Reset()

;END CODE
EndEvent
;END FRAGMENT

You can't put hooks on topic info fragments. As soon as the conversation ends, the script along with your hook event cease to exist. Create a script extending a Quest, attach that to a quest added by your mod, and register for the modevent hook there, the sex call and hook event don't have to be in the same script.

Such a speedy response! Thank you! I was afraid it was the fragment. I'll see if I can get this to work now. Again, thanks for the quick reply.

;BEGIN CODE

SexActors[0] = AKSpeaker

;END CODE
EndFunction

GetOwningQuest().Reset()

;END CODE
EndEvent
;END FRAGMENT

Such a speedy response! Thank you! I was afraid it was the fragment. I'll see if I can get this to work now. Again, thanks for the quick reply.

Ah damn, it didn't work. I dunno. I moved the "Register For Mod Event" and the Event stuff to a script extending Quest attached to the quest where this dialogue topic occurs. Everything compiles, still nothing happens.

Ah damn, it didn't work. I dunno. I moved the "Register For Mod Event" and the Event stuff to a script extending Quest attached to the quest where this dialogue topic occurs. Everything compiles, still nothing happens.

Show your current code, that will give Ashal something to work from to help you instead of a "it didn't work".

Show your current code, that will give Ashal something to work from to help you instead of a "it didn't work".

Oh, sorry, I didn't want to spam. Since it was the same code, just in two scripts now.

This is the fragment

;BEGIN CODE

SexActors[0] = AKSpeaker

;END CODE
EndFunction
Faction Property TIGHouseEntertainment Auto

And this is the Script extending the quest.

Function STraining()
EndFunction

debug.notification("The man looks really pretty now")
GetOwningQuest().Reset()

;END CODE
EndEvent

Oh, sorry, I didn't want to spam. Since it was the same code, just in two scripts now.

I don't see where you call the STraining function, if you don't call it then there's not going to be an event.

I don't see where you call the STraining function, if you don't call it then there's not going to be an event.

Bugger. I knew it was something obvious. Sorry!!! (graciously accepts the Dunce cap and slinks away)

Bugger. I knew it was something obvious. Sorry!!! (graciously accepts the Dunce cap and slinks away)

You faced the usual programmer problem, you know what you wrote so you fail to see what you actually wrote.

It woooooorks!!!! Thank you both. Virtual cookies all around!

I've recently "came" across this mod, and been fighting with it to get the animations to work.  It seems I had the same common problems of...

1. Download the update, not entire piece the first time.  Fixed that.

2. Didn't get FNIS to install properly.  It wasn't working at first, but I managed to move it into the right subfolder, ran it, and it read the Sexlab mod, 799 animations loaded.

3. Hadn't added the Zaz animation pack before getting the Devious series of BDSM stuff, but I have that now.

4. Didn't have the skeleton at first.  I do now. 

So, overall, I think I have everything installed properly, using Mod Organizer 1.3.8 to arrange everything.  My character skin works now, ends up being assaulted, etc.  But the "actors" just strip and stand around nude.  Then she gets tossed aside like a ragdoll before recovering.  But the lack of animations is frustrating.

I've recently "came" across this mod, and been fighting with it to get the animations to work.  It seems I had the same common problems of...

2. Didn't get FNIS to install properly.  It wasn't working at first, but I managed to move it into the right subfolder, ran it, and it read the Sexlab mod, 799 animations loaded.

3. Hadn't added the Zaz animation pack before getting the Devious series of BDSM stuff, but I have that now.

So, overall, I think I have everything installed properly, using Mod Organizer 1.3.8 to arrange everything.  My character skin works now, ends up being assaulted, etc.  But the "actors" just strip and stand around nude.  Then she gets tossed aside like a ragdoll before recovering.  But the lack of animations is frustrating.

one of the best ways I know to make sure the problem is related to the FRAMEWORK an not another mod is use MATCHMAKER to start a SEXLAB animation . also after unstalling the right skeleton did you reset SEXLAB ANIMATION an run FNIS ?

I'm having a problem with the animations not starting for the PC and/or the NPCs, where one or several of them just stand there performing the idle animation, even if it is just the default idle animation installed.  It usually resolves itself by the next stage, but I am wondering if this is a usual thing, or if I need to adjust something.

You did set up FNIS to run under Mod Organizer right?

You didn't install any mod (except SKSE and any ENB or other graphics enhancements mod) directly to your Skyrim install?

You have double-checked to make sure you are getting a full and complete run of FNIS (no errors, no strange warnings)?

You are starting your game using the SKSE loader through Mod Organizer?

FNIS Behavior V5.5   7/12/2015 1:22:06 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 19.9 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

1571 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

That's what I see when I run FNIS.  And when I open the Sexlab in game, it brings up everything, says FNIS is working, etc.

I have a important question.

I try to create a AnimationProfile, that includes adjustments for all races. At this moment it seems a lot of work, because every race in one of the positions have to be edited.

Example:

For my nord female player character + every male race character + AP Doggy Style animation, I need all thoese lines:

"apdoggystyle.nordracef.bretonracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.darkelfracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.elderracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.imperialracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.khajiitracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.nordracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.orcracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.redguardracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],
"apdoggystyle.nordracef.woodelfracem.1" : [ 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],

Is there an easiere way to tell SL, how to align the characters?

For example: "apdoggystyle.female.male.1" : [4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8, 4, 0, 0, 8 ],"

Now every female + male character would use these settings for this animation.

>>> The threesome animations are nearly impossible to write into the AnimationProfile, because there are to many character varieties.

Can u give me some hints?

Okay, I have two questions.

In writing a SL pap frag using aliases, it works with human actors but not with animals. Specifically, I set up an alias for a human actor using "unique actor" and point it to the actor. Then I go into my script (with the ref alias property loaded) and add myalias.GetReference() as Actor as one of the sex actors. If the actor in the alias is human, Sexlab is happy. Sex runs, all is well. If the actor in the alias is a doggie, though, Sexlab says the actor is "none" or something.

In order to have an animal actor work in the scene, I have to create an Actor property pointed at the dog. Why does SL recognize an alias if its connected to a human but not a dog? Is this solution I have the only way?

So here is what does work:

SexActors[0] = AKSpeaker
SexActors[1] =  TIGHPDreadmaw
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Canine" )
SexLab.StartSex(SexActors, anims)

And here is where it doesn't

SexActors[0] = AKSpeaker
SexActors[1] =  TIGHPDreadmaw.GetReference() as Actor
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Canine" )
SexLab.StartSex(SexActors, anims)

But again, if the actor in the alias is human, then the second code works fine, Since I can make it work, it's not that awful. But there are times when finding the actor to create that direct link is a PITA so I would prefer to have another method.

The second question is just wondering if anyone has created a way for the furniture animations to use existing furniture instead of creating it. I would like to just use a throne I have, for instance, rather than creating one. Again, no big deal.

The second question is just wondering if anyone has created a way for the furniture animations to use existing furniture instead of creating it. I would like to just use a throne I have, for instance, rather than creating one. Again, no big deal.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42623-wip-furniture-interaction-framework-for-npcs-and-player/

Thanks for that. I will check that out.

Some mods use the "Clients" counting feature of the sexlab diary. others do not. i would like to add those non counting Clients to the diary. ( may attempts to make the modder attended to this were invain as always) . Thats why i ask :

is there is a console command or anything to add clients to the diary ?

Some mods use the "Clients" counting feature of the sexlab diary. others do not. i would like to add those non counting Clients to the diary. ( may attempts to make the modder attended to this were invain as always) . Thats why i ask :

Yes, there is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31421-sexlab-stats-manipulator/

Yes, there is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31421-sexlab-stats-manipulator/

Thank you very much