Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I got a bit of an issue, and hope there's a simple fix for it.

During sex, I can kind of control my character. As in, if i move my mouse she spins on a dime as if i were just like, standing there idle and turning.

After sex, I'm stuck in third person and can't fight/cast magic/swing swords stuff like that. Camera won't move position either, it's like a different version of Animcam or something.

Tried turning TFC on and off, toggling animcam on and off, tried another sex scene without pressing any buttons to advance stage or what have you. Nothing works. Even tried a completely brand new game, still the same issue.

Hopefully this is an easy fix ( IE someone already had this issue and solved it ) in the meantime i'll get my load order and pappy logs set up.

Check this out:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20268-first-person-camera-issue/

Guest srod5000

Did anyone notice when you trigger a sexlab animation and it finishes the npc eyes stop moving as if they were frozen.. example they can't look from the corner of their eye. it starts happening when I load my game and trigger a sexlab animation and when I reload my game and don't trigger any sexlab animation the npc eyes are moving normally.

That happens to me as well. Or at least it used to. I haven't tested 1.59c enough times to see if that still happens.

hmm do you by any chance know what was causing it? or does anyone else know?

I got a bit of an issue, and hope there's a simple fix for it.

During sex, I can kind of control my character. As in, if i move my mouse she spins on a dime as if i were just like, standing there idle and turning.

After sex, I'm stuck in third person and can't fight/cast magic/swing swords stuff like that. Camera won't move position either, it's like a different version of Animcam or something.

Tried turning TFC on and off, toggling animcam on and off, tried another sex scene without pressing any buttons to advance stage or what have you. Nothing works. Even tried a completely brand new game, still the same issue.

Hopefully this is an easy fix ( IE someone already had this issue and solved it ) in the meantime i'll get my load order and pappy logs set up.

Check this out:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20268-first-person-camera-issue/

Nah that didn't fix it.

Alright I loaded into the game  and tried another sex scene, this time without pressing the advance stage key at all, and now the game works fine. Although if I do press the advance stage key, it'll get the same problems i've listed before. Wont be able to attack or move my camera at all, stuck in third person with...I guess tank controls? Plays like an old resident evil game basically after pressing the auto advance key.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

I've checked all my other mods i got installed and none of them have any binding associated with the Space key that could possibly interfere.

I need help with riekling threeway, my pc does not make animation only Rieklings.

Did you forget to run the FNIS User Generator program after you installed Sexlab 1.59c?

Was it a clean (no errors) run?

Yes i run FNIS User Generator and no errors, is the only one that does not work.

I need help with riekling threeway, my pc does not make animation only Rieklings.

Did you forget to run the FNIS User Generator program after you installed Sexlab 1.59c?

Yes i run FNIS User Generator and no errors, is the only one that does not work.

Copy and paste the text from the output window into a message, we've had lots of people say they didn't have an error and yet, they did.

Animations not playing is a symptom of not running FNIS. Though it is possible that you misinstalled the mod and didn't get the animations in the correct place the fact that one side is playing and the other is not screams of a error in running FNIS. More specifically, it seems to not have added the new Human form animations yet it did add the bestiality (Reikling) form animation so we need to see the output from the FNIS program. Somewhere it is likely you have missed spotting an error.

Alright I loaded into the game  and tried another sex scene, this time without pressing the advance stage key at all, and now the game works fine. Although if I do press the advance stage key, it'll get the same problems i've listed before. Wont be able to attack or move my camera at all, stuck in third person with...I guess tank controls? Plays like an old resident evil game basically after pressing the auto advance key.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

I've checked all my other mods i got installed and none of them have any binding associated with the Space key that could possibly interfere.

Try changing the hotkey to something else you will only use for animation advance.

Copy and paste the text from the output window into a message, we've had lots of people say they didn't have an error and yet, they did.

Animations not playing is a symptom of not running FNIS. Though it is possible that you misinstalled the mod and didn't get the animations in the correct place the fact that one side is playing and the other is not screams of a error in running FNIS. More specifically, it seems to not have added the new Human form animations yet it did add the bestiality (Reikling) form animation so we need to see the output from the FNIS program. Somewhere it is likely you have missed spotting an error.

post-156691-0-26253600-1412657901_thumb.png

post-156691-0-83125800-1412657910_thumb.png

Ashal, this version is excellent fix many problems, the only detail are the expressions, was resolved that no longer remain after sexual animation, but are not what I assign to the menu, the actions of sexual assault, no happy faces assigned yet appear.
Only details Ashal, excellent work

With the old SL 1.59b I had two issues: One was the CTD's occurring on animation start sometimes and the other was four-legged creature animations being jittery the second time when initiating animations twice in a row.

Now I haven't updated to 1.59c yet but I did upgrade PapyrusUtil to the latest and CTD's I haven't seen a single one of. The latter issue is still there though, and it's even worse. Now every engagement with four-legged creatures, or atleast canines and horses as I haven't tested things like chaurii and spiders, causes jittery animations. Possibly this is fixed in the full 1.59c, but in case it isn't, anyone else have this problem?

With the old SL 1.59b I had two issues: One was the CTD's occurring on animation start sometimes and the other was four-legged creature animations being jittery the second time when initiating animations twice in a row.

Now I haven't updated to 1.59c yet but I did upgrade PapyrusUtil to the latest and CTD's I haven't seen a single one of. The latter issue is still there though, and it's even worse. Now every engagement with four-legged creatures, or atleast canines and horses as I haven't tested things like chaurii and spiders, causes jittery animations. Possibly this is fixed in the full 1.59c, but in case it isn't, anyone else have this problem?

When you upgrade to version 1.59c try doing it this way (I've said a thousand times because always work for me)

Go Dragonreach, Jarl room or child room, the smallest, make a clean save with the Framework, go to the desktop, disable only disables all mods that depend on this mod (SexLab Framework), Skyrim again, make sure all the mods are not in the menu, save it, desktop, active mods, install the new version ... LOOT ... FNIS ... TES5Edit ... Texures Optimizer 083 ...

Alright, so i tried Germanicus' suggestions, ran anti virus, ran ccleaner. I also replaced the sl files with the shadow updated ones, and i installed visual library 2013, i realised i only had 2012 installed when doing it... shame on me.

Anyway i ran a few tests afterwards, all using sexlab romance. 1st two times, i was able to go up to 7 and 10 times, before visual library crashed. third time however, i got a CTD, but i believe it was because i tried to talk to my partner just as the sex is about to start. 4th test, visual library crashed on 3rd animation, 5th test, i was able to complete three animations, and so i felt it was enough testing for the day, would probably test again when i am free just to make sure this isn't just some miracle...

So i believe the problem has MOSTLY been fixed, and i can only blame visual library for being a crash happy program.. nothing i can do about that.

However, just in case that 1 CTD could be the prelude to bigger problems, i have posted the papyrus log. Is it common for CTD to happen if you talk to your sex partner just as the sex is about to begin? And could someone take a look at my papyrus log and tell me what the exact error was?

Thank you all for the help provided so far! It is greatly appreciated.

Alright, so i tried Germanicus' suggestions, ran anti virus, ran ccleaner. I also replaced the sl files with the shadow updated ones, and i installed visual library 2013, i realised i only had 2012 installed when doing it... shame on me.

Anyway i ran a few tests afterwards, all using sexlab romance. 1st two times, i was able to go up to 7 and 10 times, before visual library crashed. third time however, i got a CTD, but i believe it was because i tried to talk to my partner just as the sex is about to start. 4th test, visual library crashed on 3rd animation, 5th test, i was able to complete three animations, and so i felt it was enough testing for the day, would probably test again when i am free just to make sure this isn't just some miracle...

So i believe the problem has MOSTLY been fixed, and i can only blame visual library for being a crash happy program.. nothing i can do about that.

However, just in case that 1 CTD could be the prelude to bigger problems, i have posted the papyrus log. Is it common for CTD to happen if you talk to your sex partner just as the sex is about to begin? And could someone take a look at my papyrus log and tell me what the exact error was?

Thank you all for the help provided so far! It is greatly appreciated.

Your game crushed on Sexlab approach mod. Do you have install its dependent SL Atraction mod? If you do, try to disable those two and load the game, save and exit and clean the save. if you do not SLA mod, install it.

Hmm thats wierd, i do have those 2 mods, so by talking to my sex target just as sex is about to start will cause sexlab approach scripts to activate?? that sounds really wierd...  if the same problem arises again I will be sure to disable those two mods and try again.

Also since you are around, might I also ask if Visual Library crashing is a common issue?

Yes, I was seeing the creature animation jitter in 1.59b and 1.59c. I didn't investigate thoroughly at first as my current collection of mods was getting pretty stale and I was planning to rebuild.

Just this evening I got a fresh STEP install debugged and running and decided to test 1.59c with nothing but MatchMaker.

LOOT was happy and FNIS showed no warnings and no consistency issues.

Unfortunately the jitter cropped up almost immediately with both horses and dogs. I'm not seeing any jitter with human NPCs, only the creatures.

I've spent the last hour+ experimenting trying to discover what is causing this.

Sorry to say I have nothing significant to report: it happens on uneven ground, on flat surfaces, with and without contact with the navmesh, while using and not using the manual adjustment hotkeys, with one or both participants positioned well above the ground, both with and without the PC involved, in small cells and the main world...

The only small ray of light is that repeatedly repositioning the actors with ']' may eventually produce a stable animation. Hardly the ideal solution, though.

Yes, I was seeing the creature animation jitter in 1.59b and 1.59c. I didn't investigate thoroughly at first as my current collection of mods was getting pretty stale and I was planning to rebuild.

I can confirm the same issue, it seems fine on v1.59 though

EDIT (to save reposting in light of the message under this) I'm not using ENB but still saw the jitters. I'll try it in windowed mode when I reload it next (I've rolled back to 1.59)

Re: Jittering creature animation

I don't have an explanation for this but after repeating the effect several times I seem to have rid my game of the jitter while still using SL 1.59c.

For my new install I also updated RealVision ENB which currently uses ENB Series v0.262. There appears to be a small bug that means the game occasionally launched in bordered windowed mode despite the ForceBorderless and ForceBorderlessFullscreen settings being true in enblocal.ini. This was slightly irritating but I put up with it since I was concentrating on testing animations at the time.

However, while in this accidental windowed state there was no animation jitter. I tested this about a dozen times swapping back an forth between regular windowed and fullscreen borderless and the results were consistent.

After some further experimentation I'm now using regular fullscreen mode (set through the Steam launcher) with the enblocal.ini borderless setting set to false and, at least for now, I'm not seeing any jitter. I'm not an ENB expert at all I just follow the installation guides and aim for decent looks with acceptable FPS, so I have no idea how this is affecting animation.