Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi Ashal, thanks for the update

Upgrading from V158b.

Upgrade procedure ok (got the upgrade message about installing animations twice, tho, I don't know if it's normal or not)

Matchmaker test ok. Animation editor test also ok.

However, I'm now getting a systematic CTD with Sexlab Submit. With both the 28JUN (slightly modified by me) and 01SEP (untouched) versions :

-Player gets defeated

-Combat sex occurs and ends correctly

-Player enters bleedout

-Systematic CTD

Reverting to V158b solves the problem, even when the downgrade is done from a save made with the 159c version.

I tried to recompile submit scripts. It didn't solved the problem, but I found a compile error with the InitAdjustments function in sslConfigMenu  : it's missing the Position parameter. I don't know if it's important or not, just signaling it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc (4 hits)
    Line 279:     InitAdjustments(AdjustKey, Position)
    Line 288:     InitAdjustments(AdjustKey, Position)
    Line 293:     InitAdjustments(AdjustKey, Position)
    Line 333: function InitAdjustments(string AdjustKey, int Position)
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslConfigMenu.psc (1 hits)
    Line 838:         Animation.InitAdjustments(Animation.Key("Global"))

Log file attached. If I can figure something out, I'll post it here.

I've updated one of my mods to the new RegisterForModEvent structure, however I now don't know how to get an array of the actors.

Previously I've used this:

actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)

but with the new function "function AnimStart(int tid, bool HasPlayer)" I no longer have "argString".

What's the equivalent ThreadController function?

So there seems to be a very weird bug with the Arrok Devil's Threeway animation that only happens when it's first used. If I try to activate it with SexLab Enchantress, the NPCs will be thrown into the sky. If, however, I activate it with Matchmaker, MY character is the one thrown to the sky instead, but after a loading screen the animation works. The weird thing is, activating that exact animation next time will work without any issues with matchmaker, but more than that - it would also work normally without issues with Enchantress.

It's like there's some bug with the positioning in the first initial setup of that one animation, and after the racial adjustments are saved it works normally.

This bug doesn't happen with any of the other threeway animations.

I've updated one of my mods to the new RegisterForModEvent structure, however I now don't know how to get an array of the actors.

Previously I've used this:

actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)
but with the new function "function AnimStart(int tid, bool HasPlayer)" I no longer have "argString".

What's the equivalent ThreadController function?

All argstring is is a string of thread id number (int tid), and all SexLab.HookActors ever was was a shortcut to "SexLab.GetController(argstring as int).Positions" It was set up that way originally because of how SKSE handled events before there were custom ones. Since 1.7.0+ it hasn't been necessary.

So to answer your question.

RegisterForModEvent("HookAnimationStart", "AnimStart")

function AnimStart(int tid, bool HasPlayer = false)
    sslThreadController Thread = SexLab.GetController(tid) ; // HookController(argString)

sslBaseAnimation Animation = Thread.Animation ; // HookAnimation(argString)
    int Stage = Thread.Stage ; // HookStage(argString)
    float Timer = Thread.Totaltime ; // HookTime(argString)
    Actor Victim = Thread.VictimRef ; // HookVictim(argString)
    Actor[] ActorList = Thread.Positions ; // HookActors(argString)
endFunction

replacing all instances of HookXXXX(argstring) with HookXXXX(tid as string) would be effectively doing the same thing (though in a bad way)

Hi Ashal, thanks for the update

Upgrading from V158b.

Upgrade procedure ok (got the upgrade message about installing animations twice, tho, I don't know if it's normal or not)

Matchmaker test ok. Animation editor test also ok.

However, I'm now getting a systematic CTD with Sexlab Submit. With both the 28JUN (slightly modified by me) and 01SEP (untouched) versions :

-Player gets defeated

-Combat sex occurs and ends correctly

-Player enters bleedout

-Systematic CTD

Reverting to V158b solves the problem, even when the downgrade is done from a save made with the 159c version.

I tried to recompile submit scripts. It didn't solved the problem, but I found a compile error with the InitAdjustments function in sslConfigMenu  : it's missing the Position parameter. I don't know if it's important or not, just signaling it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc (4 hits)

Line 279:     InitAdjustments(AdjustKey, Position)

Line 288:     InitAdjustments(AdjustKey, Position)

Line 293:     InitAdjustments(AdjustKey, Position)

Line 333: function InitAdjustments(string AdjustKey, int Position)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslConfigMenu.psc (1 hits)

Line 838:         Animation.InitAdjustments(Animation.Key("Global"))

Log file attached. If I can figure something out, I'll post it here.

It should be harmless, in fact I intended to remove the line completely as it's no longer necessary. That should have nothing to do with Submit though. And even so submit shouldn't be hooking into the sslConfigMenu script, there should be absolutely no reason for it.

Regardless, I realized while playing last night after release that I forgot to disable a bunch of debug log spam, planning on stealth re-uploading a new 1.59c in a bit with the debug spam disabled, I'll remove this line in configmenu as well.

OK after my problem with the 159 I decided to try the new 159b but I still have the same problem

When I press for the Sexlab free camera everything is fine on all animations but when I turn it off I am stuck in 3rd person with my mouse only rotating the player on the spot and to move I have to use the keyboard and I am also unable to save. So my problem persists. Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

Reverting to the old 158b the problem disappears but I really want to keep up with the latest and use all the new animations.

OK so I have tried 59c still have the same problem. Is it something to do with adjusting the positions during the animations because it seems to mostly happen after using SexLab to make an adjustment?

I really hope you can fix this as more and more mods are using the latest update and I cant follow.

is it so difficult too read 2 posts above yours ??

Regardless, I realized while playing last night after release that I forgot to disable a bunch of debug log spam, planning on stealth re-uploading a new 1.59c in a bit with the debug spam disabled, I'll remove this line in configmenu as well.

Debug is now disabled.

Hi, its me again, after installing updating to 1.59c and solving all the minor issues, i played it happily for quite a while with no issues.

But after i tried to run skyrim again today without changing anything, the CTD before sex is happening again and also i start to get microsoft visual runtime errors.

I checked my papyrus logs and it just ends abruptly... is this being experienced by anyone else? should i post my papyrus log and load orders?

Ok so i resorted with loot, then tried in the game again. The plan was to try and sex up my followers multiple times, somewhere around 10 just to see if the game CTDs.

So i got CTD before sex start on the 1st two tries, then on third, was able to do it three times, but on the fourth try, it CTDs.

Here are my load order and Papyrus log, the papyrus logs always end the same way, right after the "NOTICE: Adjusts: [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]"

Load order,  

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
AzarHair.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
When Vampires Attack.esp
The Ningheim.esp
SWT1.2.esp
SkyUI.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
Requiem.esp
xo3dBukTest.esp
Requiem - Resources.esp
SexLab Brawling Rape.esp
Wet.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMimic.esp
Pupetteer Master.esp
ME3 Reckoner Knight Armor.esp
LoversVictim.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
Requiem - Falskaar.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
HISTeraviridiniumF.esp
Futa equippable.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FJ_TsunArmor.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Brows.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Headtracking.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
DPnTrielekMix.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
TeraHairWeightFix.esp
DHuntress.esp
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Requiem - Dragonborn.esp
Requiem - Blessings Ignore Crime.esp
Requiem - Talos Ignores CW Side.esp
Frea.esp
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
FSP - Dragonborn Edition.esp
MomoDash.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ZazResources.esp
TG.esp
Serana No Hood.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp
Requiem - USKP Patch.esp
Requiem - Heavy Shield Fix v1.7.3.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
Orc Female Body Replacer.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
rbz'sBorgakhtheheart.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
BW Illia.esp
CWINPCApachiiSkyHair.esp
Aela.esp
FSP - Dawnguard Edition.esp
betterinns.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
BVFE_Serana.esp
Serana.esp
bettermorthal.esp
townsandcitiesenhanced.esp
Markarth_plus.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Requiem - Wyrmstooth.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SoSFC.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
Requiem - Guard Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
SOS - Revealing DLC1 Conversion.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Requiem - HearthFires.esp
Rayya.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Tame Beast.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
betterdawnstar.esp
bettermarkarthexterieur.esp
tavevillages.esp
whiteruninenhanced.esp
MidasSkyrim.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
Requiem - RSkyrimChildren Patch.esp
Requiem - SoT - RSChildren Patch.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp
Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
KKFur.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp
whiterunexenhanced.esp
KhaleesiStandalone.esp
FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp
tavesolitude.esp
taveriften.esp
tavewindhelm.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
Requiem - Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
zz_GDRAHoods.esp
betterwinterhold.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Succubui Enemies +.esp
tavewhiterunlite.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
tavefalkreath.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
LoversComfort.esp
FNISspells.esp
Lady of Death.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
SexLab Slut Shout.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Apocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp
Bee_V.esp
RaceMenu.esp
01VampireNoDirtTintmask.esp
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

is it so difficult too read 2 posts above yours ??

Debug is now disabled.

That was 2 versions ago.

I think he uploaded 3 vesrsions of 1.59c if i m not wrong.

I have a couple of suggestions for a future release. These are just suggestions; I am not really sure how easy or hard they are to script, as I have zero experience in these. Nothing outside of the Framework boundaries, either (or at least not too much).

- Make it so the player has control of his clothing and only his clothing in the clothing/unclothing settings

- An option to move all actors at once during sex

- Make a setting that allows SexLab to control timescale during sex

- Have an option for cum that makes it so it only comes off when the character swims or at the very least touches water

- In the diary, make a section of how often your character had sex while inebriated or uinder the effect of any other drugs i.e. Skooma. Nothing fancy, but something like counting in-game hours having sex after drinking/consuming these

- I am actually not sure if this is a feature or a glitch in my build, but would it be possible to make it so positions don't change randomly as stages progress? Sometimes, my character is having sex and suddenly the sex position changes, despite having the option to progress stages automatically untoggled, and despite the fact that it happens even if there are still stages remaining to go in a certain position (i.e., position 1 is on its 2nd stage, then suddenly the game changes positions even though there are 3 stages on position 1)

- I guess this is outside the idea of a Framework, but integrating existing dancing animations would be nice too

The thing is that it was running perfect for 1 whole day, tested in vigorously... if you know what i mean hehe.

Then after i shut down and restarted my computer.... bam CTD's back with a vengeance.

Currently not at my comp now, so i cant try, but does the new update fix this?

Also i realised that loot places SOS below sexlab, is this correct?

SL 1.59c works perfectly. Both, upgrade and full version. I tried both of them and I'm playing the game since they were released. I have no CTDs at all. Ashal fixed CTDs issues much earlier in his fixes and they are eliminated in this version too. According to he instructions from the first page, all upgrades and installation of the full version should work fine if installed properly and if ran codependent mods.

SOS should go under SL in load order.

Hi Germanicus, i updated to 1.59c as well, had no CTDS or issues other then the ones i posted in the prev page. Those were fixed rather promptly and afterwards, I had no issues wadsoever for almost 1 whole day. I tried M/F, F/F , Creature, Romance and Matchmaker multiple times, somewhere around 30 altogether. Convinced that its working well, I shut down my computer and went to sleep.

Then when i tried again yesterday, thats when CTDs came back, in a fashion that will put Kratos to shame no less...

I hope this does not happen to you, its a terrible feeling.

Also, thanks for confirming that SOS shld load under sl.

Hi Germanicus, i updated to 1.59c as well, had no CTDS or issues other then the ones i posted in the prev page. Those were fixed rather promptly and afterwards, I had no issues wadsoever for almost 1 whole day. I tried M/F, F/F , Creature, Romance and Matchmaker multiple times, somewhere around 30 altogether. Convinced that its working well, I shut down my computer and went to sleep.

Then when i tried again yesterday, thats when CTDs came back, in a fashion that will put Kratos to shame no less...

I hope this does not happen to you, its a terrible feeling.

Also, thanks for confirming that SOS shld load under sl.

"knocking on the wood", have no problems at all even when playing with multiple characters (presently have 6 different characters I'm playing with).

If all worked fine before shutting PC off, and you didn't install any new mods before turning it off, all I can say is that there is nothing wrong with SL. Maybe you should check following (it is not solution although it might be, but rather suggestion):

- clean you temporary and system files with adequate programs like Ccleaner

- check for the viruses and malicious programs,

- clean your saves with save cleaner tool

- sometimes this helps but I don't know why: copy your saves to some new folder and let the Save folder be empty. Start the new game until the game autosaves in Helgen. Exi the game. Put back your saves in save folder. Load the save.

Ok I will try the shadow updates then the stuff you suggested above, i get the feeling its not exactly sl's fault too, as i was able to mess with it so much.

I looked around the forums abit and it seems that the problem might be with microsoft runtime library, but i have no idea how to deal with that.

Ok I will try the shadow updates then the stuff you suggested above, i get the feeling its not exactly sl's fault too, as i was able to mess with it so much.

I looked around the forums abit and it seems that the problem might be with microsoft runtime library, but i have no idea how to deal with that.

If Microsoft C++ is broken, again, it is not SL's fault. I suggest you to reinstal Microsoft C++ 2013 from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

If you have it, do not repair it. Uninistall it first and then install. Install both versions x64 and x86.

Thanks for all the swift replies and suggestions, I will try them once Im free, so within 2 to 3 days.... I will be sure to update to see it fixes the problem.

Also just a noob question, how should i install the shadow update? just copy paste it or do i need to uninstall the mod 1st?

Edit: Do i need to reinstall the microsoft .net framework as well? if so version 4.5 right?

I got a bit of an issue, and hope there's a simple fix for it.

During sex, I can kind of control my character. As in, if i move my mouse she spins on a dime as if i were just like, standing there idle and turning.

After sex, I'm stuck in third person and can't fight/cast magic/swing swords stuff like that. Camera won't move position either, it's like a different version of Animcam or something.

Tried turning TFC on and off, toggling animcam on and off, tried another sex scene without pressing any buttons to advance stage or what have you. Nothing works. Even tried a completely brand new game, still the same issue.

Hopefully this is an easy fix ( IE someone already had this issue and solved it ) in the meantime i'll get my load order and pappy logs set up.