Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Will release an update patch for SexLab and update to PapyrusUtil that fixes the CTD some people have been having and confirmed the last test patch has fixed for them. Before then though I want to finish some other PapyrusUtil and SexLab Updates, which I don't know how long will take as I'm super busy this week and next. Probably at least 3-7 days.

So here's a temporary testers patch for PapyrusUtil that includes the previously mentioned CTD fix, an important fix for StringListRemove(), AND fixed hotkeys which was broken by the previous testers patch. 

attachicon.gifskse.zip

Also planning to revert the cum brightness back to the original in 1.59c

Thank you for this Patch, that work fine for the ctd

can anyone please assist me on how to use animation editor ?

Animation editor is mostly for running specific animations without mods like Matchmaker, Random Sex or the like. First you need to "Target" an NPC, look at them and press "N" . Their name should appear in upper Left as Targeted. Open MCM/Sexlab/Animation editor and select a animation. Exit MCM and animation should start. Good for Modders to check animations or users to make alignments.

Maybe you could replace the ragdoll, with something like Nude Female Cover Animations.

Ragdoll was used by the early sex mods to stop the animations from continuing to play. Turn off the ragdoll in those older mods and the actors would continue in the last sex animation they were playing. (I know, I made one of those mods). Sexlab introduced new ways to accomplish that task and only because a few people liked it was it left in the mod.

My vote is to eliminate it. It served its purpose in the older mods but is entirely useless in this mod.

Not really agree on this. Ragdoll still does a funcion. It's the ending. Not in the sense it forces the scripts to end. It's a narrative ending to scene.

Of course may not be of everybody taste. But what's the alternative? Nothing. Or better without ragdolling the actors suddenly standing up in a split second, staring at each other. It's that so much better? I think the ragdolling gives for good climax, fits well in every situation (even bestiality) and I even like it's slapstick comedy feel.

Then It's already optional, so what's the point in completely removing it, when there is no other solution implemented for the ending scene.

yeah , more like an Anti-Climax, at least I died with a smile on my face. Getting kicked out of bed, 300 feet in the air, is the ONLY way to go. SEX is more dangerous than Dragons, Bandits, Draugr, Falmer or anything else in Skyrim. LOL

Having a bit of a problem, it's always kind of been present, but in the past, it fixed itself in the game. My character, after sex(especially sex involving mods like sexlab defeat), will always have a shocked expression on their face, or something. Their eyes are open wide and so is their mouth. Again, not a new problem, just, now it's always there. I've tried using the expression editor, and apply the phase, but it didn't work. It's just kind of annoying. I'm gonna text af ew things out to see if they work

Having a bit of a problem, it's always kind of been present, but in the past, it fixed itself in the game. My character, after sex(especially sex involving mods like sexlab defeat), will always have a shocked expression on their face, or something. Their eyes are open wide and so is their mouth. Again, not a new problem, just, now it's always there. I've tried using the expression editor, and apply the phase, but it didn't work. It's just kind of annoying. I'm gonna text af ew things out to see if they work

I had the same problem ,recently, solved it after  my female character give some bandit a blowjob...

I had the same problem ,recently, solved it after  my female character give some bandit a blowjob...

This is not SL's expression problem. All PCs/follower got a sad/angry face after being raped. It is post rape emotional state/expression and it is up to Defeat mod.

hi guys, i have encountered a small issue, seems that when a female npc equips a strapon for the animations, the model will, most of the time, stay on them, until i unequip and reset their inventory, erm whats causing this? and if a fix already exist, can you all point me to it? I tried searching but no luck....

many thanks in advance!

Hello, I recently switch to Mod Organizer...

I was running SexLab without any problems with NMM.

After I installed SexLab through Mod Organizer, when running FNIS I get a could not fine file error:

Reading FNIS V5.1.1...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 (0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0alternate animations)...

Reading SexLab V1.59b....

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59b...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavour Files...

No  GENDER directory Animations\male\

15 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt

Create Creature Behaviors...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59b...

Could not find file "D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actor\canine\behaviors\doghavior.htx

I installed FNIS through mod organizer, and other animations work fine... but it seems SexLabs is looking for files in the old directory & not mod organizers.

Sorry if this has been answered before, I did skim through this thread I didn't notice any solutions.

**** EDIT ****

I got it working, seems I had FNIS in the wrong position in the priorities window... Sexlab is working fine now through MO :)

Have final-ish release for 1.59c I need some people to test before I release officially. 

• Fixes CTD on sex start some people have been experiencing
  • Reverted cum alpha settings back to previous settings to lessen the brightness
  • Reworked how individual adjustments are saved/loaded from the json files so they are smaller and easier to edit by hand
  • Rewrote the FNIS and PapyrusUtil error messages to be more clear about what the error is.
  • Updated included PapyrusUtil to 2.8
  • Fixed hotkeys which broke in the last test patch

<removed for official release>

Once a couple people have tested it and let me known if everything works as expected I'll go a head with releasing it.

I tested it with a few "encounters" and it works perfectly. I didn't test the animation adjustments though, since I never (need to) use them. I did use the hotkeys and they work as expected (rarely use them as well). I also used the debug setting in SL in case anything would screw up, but as far as I can see everything works smoothly.

So as far as I am concerned: thumbs up :D

P.S. I left you a lovely surprise in the "head-stuck song thread", just because you do so much for us. *smiles sweetly*

Have final-ish release for 1.59c I need some people to test before I release officially. 

• Fixes CTD on sex start some people have been experiencing
  • Reverted cum alpha settings back to previous settings to lessen the brightness
  • Reworked how individual adjustments are saved/loaded from the json files so they are smaller and easier to edit by hand
  • Rewrote the FNIS and PapyrusUtil error messages to be more clear about what the error is.
  • Updated included PapyrusUtil to 2.8
  • Fixed hotkeys which broke in the last test patch

attachicon.gifSexLab_Update_v150_to_v159c.zip

Once a couple people have tested it and let me known if everything works as expected I'll go a head with releasing it.

Thanks ashal. Will test it.

Summary on SL 1.59c on present (2) different character saves:

1. No more pre sex animation CTDs. Animations start quite fast and ends normal, according to the settings.

2. Cum effect is not so shinny any more. It is normal.

3. The game export/import saved settings to the other character without problems (so far)

4. all alignment keys are working now

5. there is only one small problem: PC closes his/her mouth too early on the arok kneeling blowjob, animation during NPCs cum stage

Finalized release of 1.59c is uploaded now:

v1.59c Changelog:

• Fixed CTD occasionally happening at animation start
  • Fixed overly bright cum textures
  • Reworked adjustment saving system
  • Race combo adjustments will now default to the last race combo adjusted for that animation rather than an empty set.
  • Rewrote FNIS and PapyrusUtil error messages to be more specific and clear about the error.
  • Updated French translation file by aravis7
  • Updated PapyrusUtil to v2.8

I've said this the last 3-4 updates to SexLab, this time I really really really mean it, this will be the last update in the 1.5x series. Going to to take a break for awhile and start researching ideas for 1.60.

Hi, i tried 1.59c. No more ctds, awesome!

But i have ran into issues, some creature dongs are now purple, and strapons dont show up even though the mfg console says they are equipped.

From the creatures i have encountered so far, wolf has purple, sabrecat is normal and troll is purple as well.

Is anyone else having these issues of no strapon and purple animal dongs?

edit: before i forget, thank you so much for the update ashal!!!

update: updating mnc solved the texture problem, as for the strapon, it sorta fixed itself...? altho now its back to the old issue where it sticks to the body even after putting the armor back on.

umm sorry for my noobness, but where do i download just the 159c patch? in the download section clicking to download just the 159c patch it redirects me to the entire sexlab mod which is 75MB big

I think you just need to get the update 1.50 to 1.59c one (13 something MB)

Alright, I'm back.

So far, no CTDing, which is a GIGANTIC relief. Those random CTDs were really killing my mood for SexLab action...

Had some trouble at first getting it to work, but re-running FNIS a couple of times and rebuilding animations/voices/expressions did the trick.

I'm having one issue, though; now, the "Irresistibly Attractive" spell makes people hostile to me if I cast it at them, whereas before updating it did not. Not a big deal and I still have further investigation to do, but if anyone has the same issue, it would be nice to know how to fix it...

Guest srod5000

Did anyone notice when you trigger a sexlab animation and it finishes the npc eyes stop moving as if they were frozen.. example they can't look from the corner of their eye. it starts happening when I load my game and trigger a sexlab animation and when I reload my game and don't trigger any sexlab animation the npc eyes are moving normally.

Did anyone notice when you trigger a sexlab animation and it finishes the npc eyes stop moving as if they were frozen.. example they can't look from the corner of their eye. it starts happening when I load my game and trigger a sexlab animation and when I reload my game and don't trigger any sexlab animation the npc eyes are moving normally.

That happens to me as well. Or at least it used to. I haven't tested 1.59c enough times to see if that still happens.