Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

[07/06/2014 - 05:16:18PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate

[07/06/2014 - 05:16:21PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0D04290F)>]: chicken got 10 exposure for 

[07/06/2014 - 05:16:23PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Regular[6] for actor Bounty Hunter

[07/06/2014 - 05:16:25PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0D04290F)>]: chicken got 10 exposure for

Why does the sla_Framework give chickens exposure?  Can it be disabled?  I don't have anything enabled on animals, yet I keep updating chickens.  This is the last line in the log before a CTD that I can repeat over and over.  I think the flock of chickens is causing some kind of issue.

[07/06/2014 - 05:16:21PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0D04290F)>]: chicken got 10 exposure for 
[07/06/2014 - 05:16:23PM] SOS ReSchlongify: fixing SOS VectorPlexus Regular[6] for actor Bounty Hunter
[07/06/2014 - 05:16:25PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0D04290F)>]: chicken got 10 exposure for

Why does the sla_Framework give chickens exposure?  Can it be disabled?  I don't have anything enabled on animals, yet I keep updating chickens.  This is the last line in the log before a CTD that I can repeat over and over.  I think the flock of chickens is causing some kind of issue.

Too much cock?

Too much cock?

Lol, maybe.  I should have guessed, but the name  slaFrameworkScr tricked me.  This is handled by SexLab Aroused, which is used by many mods, but seems to be abandoned.  I wonder if arousal could be moved to the framework and updated?  It is fundamental to many of the mods.  Plus if chickens can be removed, lol.  I doubt that is what is causing my crashes, something else is behind that I am sure, but a flock of cocks has crashed many PC's,

Too much cock?

Lol, maybe.  I should have guessed, but the name  slaFrameworkScr tricked me.  This is handled by SexLab Aroused, which is used by many mods, but seems to be abandoned.  I wonder if arousal could be moved to the framework and updated?  It is fundamental to many of the mods.  Plus if chickens can be removed, lol.  I doubt that is what is causing my crashes, something else is behind that I am sure, but a flock of cocks has crashed many PC's,

That's a new one, a chicken jumps on your Schlong with the intent of Hatching your Eggs..... LOL I can see it now, feathers everywhere wen you  explode. LOL.... Cream of Chicken Soup........LOL

When I go to Mod Configuration and click on Toggle Animations, I see some selections on the left side of the frame (eg. Aggressive Animation, Creatures Animations), but on the right side, nothing. 

I have everything up to date. SKSE, FNIS, and SkyUI are all of the latest version. Ran Generate FNIS for Users.  I even used the option to clean install, even though this is really my first and only installation. But nothing. I have only Sexlab Framework installed for now, so it's not an issue of other Sexlab mods conflicting.

In fact, when I run Generate FNIS for Users, it tells me I have about a thousand animations, whereas with only FNIS, there were just a couple hundred, so it shows that FNIS was able to generate those Sexlab animations. But they just aren't showing up on the Toggle Animations menu on Mod Configuration.

Can anybody help?

Update: I started a new game and it looks like it's working. At least, I can see a a lot of stuff in the Toggle Animations section. 

I can't download it; it downloads only a few kilobytes, CLAIMS that it's done, and then says "Could not open as archive" after I click on it. The most complete download I've managed (after several tries) was around 12 megabytes... HELP!

You have a network or browser problem. Try downloading with a different browser.

Was having problems getting aggresive animations to fire, i cleaned the system and reset animation registry but nothing was working. (always testing after handpicking the animations) Finally i decided to just check every animation in normal and agressive. This seemed to work.  So my question is In order for agressive animations to work do they have to be checked in both?

I do not remember the primary animations page name (normal, after rereading your post) but there is also the foreplay, aggressive and creatures page.

Every animation you want in your game needs to be checked on the primary page.

When you check an animation on the aggressive page it sets it so that sexlab treats it as an aggressive animation.

Therefore all animations you want the game to treat as aggressive animations need to be checked on both pages.

I believe that's how it works anyway.

Unless I am horribly misunderstanding something.

Was having problems getting aggresive animations to fire, i cleaned the system and reset animation registry but nothing was working. (always testing after handpicking the animations) Finally i decided to just check every animation in normal and agressive. This seemed to work.  So my question is In order for agressive animations to work do they have to be checked in both?

As far as I know every animation you uncheck in the "normal" register is disabled for sexlab. So if you want to set an animation as aggressive it has to be checked in both registers (normal and aggressive).

Not sure what I"m doing wrong. Tried following whatever was written here in installing the Sexlab framework with little success. I'm probably missing something outrightly obvious that I need someone's help with it. I have Sexaddicts added, recently tried adding "Dangerous nights" with the sexlab framework needed to run this. I spent an hour or two now reading and re-reading these guides and I'm stumped. My Skyrim either crashes on main menu without Sexlab or goes on silent-running needing it's TESV processed forced-turned off. I know I'm doing something wrong, I'm just not sure what or probably just being obliviously stupid.

I tried switching and swapping, even using Nexus Mod manager to try and add both the Dangerous nights & sexlab framework. I scanned over the files and it seems to be placed where it needs to be hmm.

If you crashing on the main menu, that usually indicates that you are missing a requirement for one of your mods.  From the OP:

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.0 OR NEWER

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.1 OR NEWER

SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 4.1 OR NEWER

If you dislike SkyUI for some reason, you can also install SkyUI-Away on top of it.

FNIS Creature Pack version 4.1 or newer is required only if you want creature animation support in SexLab, otherwise it is not required.

And this is for any mod you have installed, not just SexLab.  You could be missing a master/required mod for any of your mods.  Since you have not provided a load order, no one can really help you determine whats missing.  You can use TesVEdit to help determine what's missing, or as I said, give us a load order.  You can easily export your load order through NMM to the clipboard and paste it here (please use spoiler tags:  [ spoiler ] load order here [ /spoiler ] - remove spaces from tags).  If you need further help, I would suggest looking here first:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/ .

So upon installing Sexlab 1.58b... I noticed... my Skyrim wouldn't start. TESV.exe sticks in Task Manager with around 50k-60k mem usage but never brings up the window.
Reverted back to 1.57, no issue, so I'm nearly 100% sure since I can reproduce the issue with reliability.

I also use Mod Organizer to keep my Skyrim install clean.

I have a hunch it has to do with the new SKSE plugin.. though this is just a hunch.
Reason being, I don't even get the main window showing up, not even showing the Bethesda logo. So it's possibly something loaded BEFORE the game starts proper... which made me think SKSE (I'm not a modder or even a coder, so correct me if my logic here is flawed).

If this is the case, is this new SKSE plugin really, REALLY needed? I'm on an old XP machine and SL was running smoothly.

For anyone who need older storageutil.dll from SL1.57.

Would I need this for my issue?

Why would I need it in the first place? I'm willing to try anything to resolve this.

SKSE 1.7 is really, REALLY needed. Period.

If you are crashing where you claim.

Then its likely you did not install something right.

You use Mod Organizer, but did you manually install the SKSE 1.7 archive Instead of using the installer.

SKSE cannot be installed with Mod Organizer.

Also are you making sure that Mod Organizer is starting SKSE and not the skyrim executable.

Also did you check over the problems with install guide on the main page?

link is at the top under the big red writing that says:

"Having issues with upgrading? Follow these instructions:"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v158b-updated-0701/page-304?do=findComment&comment=773897

^here is the link in anyway though.

*edit*

you can try the 1.57 storageutil.dll

I would like to know what this problem is because I do not have it.

And I just found the technical support forum and am reminded I'm in the wrong area for this. My sincerest apologies.

I run the SKSE installer to install it into my actual, non-MO-sandboxed Skyrim directory.

Does the new SKSE (I noticed there's no longer an alpha build anymore, so I assume it updated!) have any issues? There's a 1.7.1 now (I had 1.7 before).

I'll make a post in Technical Support forums when I can gather up any logs or anything I can to offer to help.

And again, I'm nearly 100% sure it's to do with the transition, because this never happened with 1.57. Everything runs as intended with 1.57. It's upgrading to 1.58b that the issues began.

Whatsnew:
- fixed IsValidRace for armor races
- added MagicEffect.GetCasting/DeliveryType
- fixed crash when calling UpdateWeight on non-facegen Actors
- GetTotalItemWeight computed correctly for non-players
- added Potion.IsPoison, GetUseSound
- added Weapon.GetTemplate
- added Ammo.IsBolt, GetProjectile, GetDamage
- added Game.GetDialogueTarget
- added SKSETaskInterface::AddUITask
- serialization understands deleted forms
- added SKSEMessagingInterface
- plugin messages sent on save, preload, postload, delete
- WornObject.GetDisplayName returns base form name if no display name is present
- added WornObject, ObjectReference.GetPoison
- DirectX SDK now required for compilation
- fixed WornObject slot/mask lookup
- added NetImmerse.SetNodePosition
- added Actor.GetFurnitureReference
- added Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef
- added NetImmerse.GetRelativeNodePositionX/Y/Z
- added Actor.Set/ResetExpressionPhoneme/Modifier
- added Form.HasWorldModel, Get/SetWorldModelPath/NumTextureSets/NthTextureSet/SetWorldModelNthTextureSet
- added HeadPart.IsExtraPart
- added Form.IsPlayable
- added ObjectReference.GetAllForms

Looks like a major fix 1.7.1 also new options are added.

Would I need this for my issue?

Why would I need it in the first place? I'm willing to try anything to resolve this.

I would suggest you to try.

Can't give you any reason, just only that it work for me.

I found out since early SL1.58beta that storageutil.dll prevent my game start normally (I saw in skse.log that plugins loading stopped at storageutil.dll).

That time Ashal kindly release patch script to let me use older storageutil.dll from SL1.57 and my game start normally since then.

where are you finding the new skse?

when i goto

http://skse.silverlock.org/

i still see the 1.6.16 and the 1.7.0 alpha only.

That's odd. I'm seeing only 1.7.1.

Perhaps you're looking at a cached page?

Either way, I'm sticking with 1.7 since that's what SL is built on.

what link did you goto?

I went to the link i posted above and I only see the 1.6.16 and 1.7.0 alpha.

in the archived build i see 1.7.01 but no 1.7.1 anywhere.