Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hmm, thanks for copying & pasting...I however read and reread it all making sure I have SKSE, SkyUi, and all that stuff. I'm having the same issue as Rabblerouser below my post above (^) in that whenever I add Sexlab the game doesn't load up. I mean, it does...It just doesn't fully load up after the command prompt flashes leaving you with an empty desktop with a silently running game that you can't play. Once I see the CMD then it just hangs with no game loading. Nothing. I have to force turn it off in the processes in task manager each and every time. I also made note that I purposely ran Skyrim without Sexlab framework while using dangerous nights to only let it purposely crash out of testing. I'm here stumped because this is apparently rocket science and I'm apparently an idiot.

Alright, now how oblivious am I hmm......Load order as someone requested. I do hav

- Skyrim

- Dawnguard

-Update

-hdHighHeel

- Apachihair

- RaceCompatibility

- Sexlab (been bouncing around the list in experiment)

- Matera

- SkyUI

- SexAddict

- Darklilith (not really using this)

- Amazingfollowetweaks

- galiaarmor

- DPnTrielekMix

- Alternate Start - Live Another life.

- Racemenu

- RacemenuPluging

- MTOH

- TheEyesOfBeauty

- 0VampireCatEyes

- OrientalRace

- Pinup Poser

- KS Hairdo's

- SexLabDangerousNights.

Guess I'll try out the programs you guys mentioned to see if I'm just being an oblivious idiot or what or if my mods are outdated or whatever it is.

Hmm, thanks for copying & pasting...I however read and reread it all making sure I have SKSE, SkyUi, and all that stuff. I'm having the same issue as Rabblerouser below my post above (^) in that whenever I add Sexlab the game doesn't load up. I mean, it does...It just doesn't fully load up after the command prompt flashes leaving you with an empty desktop with a silently running game that you can't play. Once I see the CMD then it just hangs with no game loading. Nothing. I have to force turn it off in the processes in task manager each and every time. I also made note that I purposely ran Skyrim without Sexlab framework while using dangerous nights to only let it purposely crash out of testing. I'm here stumped because this is apparently rocket science and I'm apparently an idiot.

Alright, now how oblivious am I hmm......Load order as someone requested. I do hav

- Skyrim

- Dawnguard

-Update

-hdHighHeel

- Apachihair

- RaceCompatibility

- Sexlab (been bouncing around the list in experiment)

- Matera

- SkyUI

- SexAddict

- Darklilith (not really using this)

- Amazingfollowetweaks

- galiaarmor

- DPnTrielekMix

- Alternate Start - Live Another life.

- Racemenu

- RacemenuPluging

- MTOH

- TheEyesOfBeauty

- 0VampireCatEyes

- OrientalRace

- Pinup Poser

- KS Hairdo's

- SexLabDangerousNights.

Guess I'll try out the programs you guys mentioned to see if I'm just being an oblivious idiot or what or if my mods are outdated or whatever it is.

Try sorting your load order using LOOT or the older BOSS first.  Update.esm should be directly after Skyrim.esm, not after the dlcs.  Alternate Start should be the last mod in the list (or nearly the last).  Definitely get the mods sorted as a first step.  Also using the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch (from Nexus) would be a good idea.

Also, have you cleaned the dlcs?  There are some cleaning instructions somewhere, look on nexus or the web (or do a search here for "cleaning" in the Skyrim sections).  When you run LOOT/BOSS, it will tell you about the dirty edits in the dlcs and I think will include a link to the cleaning instructions as well (at least the original BOSS did, haven't seen it in LOOT only because I already know the cleaning ritual and they are already clean by the time I run LOOT).

Would I need this for my issue?

Why would I need it in the first place? I'm willing to try anything to resolve this.

I would suggest you to try.

Can't give you any reason, just only that it work for me.

I found out since early SL1.58beta that storageutil.dll prevent my game start normally (I saw in skse.log that plugins loading stopped at storageutil.dll).

That time Ashal kindly release patch script to let me use older storageutil.dll from SL1.57 and my game start normally since then.

I must give you my unbridled thanks. With the old StorageUtil, Skyrim will actually load to the main menu. So it's not an isolated incident. I got the issue as well. Hopefully the devs take note of this.

A couple of questions, though.

Though why do I need an old StorageUtil in the first place? What singles us two out?

Will the old 1.57 storageutil work with 1.58b?

Install the StorageUtil from Sexlab 1.57 in this post and report back if Skyrim starts. It seems like it's an issue with Sexlab 1.58b's StorageUtil.

Despite Mr. Copypaste's rehearsed responses, don't knock him too much for it. :P Sometimes you just have to check all the boxes. And he's probably had run through them several.. several... several times.

And cleaning your master files is a good practice anyways.

Install the StorageUtil from Sexlab 1.57 in this post and report back if Skyrim starts. It seems like it's an issue with Sexlab 1.58b's StorageUtil.

Despite Mr. Copypaste's rehearsed responses, don't knock him too much for it. :P Sometimes you just have to check all the boxes. And he's probably had run through them several.. several... several times.

And cleaning your master files is a good practice anyways.

Awesome! Fixing the load order helped a touch. Placing the update.esm under Skyrim did help, and this 1.57 helped even more. I can now happily try stuff out, but SKSE now complains about being outdated and such so I may have to double-check what version that is at a later time. 

I knew he and they meant well, just was a bit agitated with the problem. Sorry. But ya, good practice to clean up and etc. 

Im having an issue with the sexlab 1.58b update.

First I downloaded and manually installed the update, then installed the new updates for SKSE, SkyUI, and FNIS.

I have no problems loading and no crashes, the game is running smooth as it should, but In the sexlab menu I cannot check off any of the options in the menu. It also would not let me run animations with Matchmaker. Did I miss something here? Any ideas?

First I downloaded and manually installed the update, then installed the new updates for SKSE, SkyUI, and FNIS.

I have no problems loading and no crashes, the game is running smooth as it should, but In the sexlab menu I cannot check off any of the options in the menu. It also would not let me run animations with Matchmaker. Did I miss something here? Any ideas?

Are you able to click anything in the MCM.

Not sure if it will help but on the rebuild & clean menu there is a button for enable/disable.

Check to see what it is set at.

I know one time I was playing and noticed that nothing was working and it turned out that the setting had changed itself, or something, because I did not remember changing it.

Hi, 

I've been hesitant to post to this topic, but I'm in the same boat as achilles1083.

Here's the rundown:  I fully updated SKSE, FINS, SkyUI, as per recommended....I've read, re-read, re-(re)^n-read almost every post, FAQ, etc on this topic line.  I've played with load order, ran TESV5edit, double checked versions, tried swapping out StorageUtil, added SafeLoad, etc.  

and the simple observable is that if I include SL1.58b (and run update FNIS) and start a brand-new virgin game (launched via latest version of SKSE installed by hand w/o using installer)  

w/o ANY extra mod...just the minimum requirements for SL,  I get an infinite load screen right after I click on "New Game".  Also, there's a long (10s) delay from when SKSE launches Skyrim to when the load-screen covers the desktop. My guess this has to do with trying to load the extra animations.   When I use the program manager to kill Skyrim, it's listed as "not responding".  

If I remove SL, update FNIS, & start Skyrim....everything works perfectly. I can load older games (w/o SL), add my normal set of mods.  

As an aside, SL was working fine until I installed the latest update. 

My educated guess is that the additional animations hog an awful lot of memory and this is a hardware rather than a software issue. I'd be happy if this is the case, since I'll  know that I won't have to waste any more time trying to get this to mod work. 

\

btw, It's a great mod and I appreciate the amount  time and effort that goes into something like this.  It's a labor of love. 

Hi, 

I've been hesitant to post to this topic, but I'm in the same boat as achilles1083.

Here's the rundown:  I fully updated SKSE, FINS, SkyUI, as per recommended....I've read, re-read, re-(re)^n-read almost every post, FAQ, etc on this topic line.  I've played with load order, ran TESV5edit, double checked versions, tried swapping out StorageUtil, added SafeLoad, etc.  

and the simple observable is that if I include SL1.58b (and run update FNIS) and start a brand-new virgin game (launched via latest version of SKSE installed by hand w/o using installer)  

w/o ANY extra mod...just the minimum requirements for SL,  I get an infinite load screen right after I click on "New Game".  Also, there's a long (10s) delay from when SKSE launches Skyrim to when the load-screen covers the desktop. My guess this has to do with trying to load the extra animations.   When I use the program manager to kill Skyrim, it's listed as "not responding".  

If I remove SL, update FNIS, & start Skyrim....everything works perfectly. I can load older games (w/o SL), add my normal set of mods.  

As an aside, SL was working fine until I installed the latest update. 

My educated guess is that the additional animations hog an awful lot of memory and this is a hardware rather than a software issue. I'd be happy if this is the case, since I'll  know that I won't have to waste any more time trying to get this to mod work. 

\

btw, It's a great mod and I appreciate the amount  time and effort that goes into something like this.  It's a labor of love. 

If it is a hardware issue, what are your pc specs?

Here are my PC specs (this is what I would consider a low end computer)

cpu: Intel® core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40GHz (4CPUs), ~2.4GHz

Ram: 6GB (2 x2GB + 2x1GB DDR2)

GPU: NVidia GeForce GT 440 1GB - dxdiag says 3GB for some reason - I think because of virtual video mem.

1/2TB 7200 RPM HDD

Windows 7 home premium

*running 300+ mods (merged a few to get load order down to 230)*

I got the same problem since the new version,

After installing SexLab (and all the latest requirement), updating FNIS (i had the line with sex lab) i load my clean save and then i got the message that say sexlab was install, but after test with the Machtmaker: nothing happend, and when i go to the "configuration mod" with skyUI, everything is "blocked", i mean i can't change/or activate any option

I have also try the "setstage..." command but still the same 

Ps: Yeah my english is still bad >.<

If it is a hardware issue, what are your pc specs?

answ:  I use a MacBook Pro (booting Windows w/Bootcamp).  I'd have to reboot back into MacOS to check all the specs. It's a great computer for my research using Mathematica--but, so-so as a PC gaming computer....which is why I'm suspecting a hardware rather than software issue here.