SexLab Stats Manipulator

View File

Description

This is the mod to manipulate Sex Diary of SexLab MCM menu contents.

Target is same SexLab MCM menu Target actor.

Requires

Sexlab Framework

Installation

Put SexLabStatsManipulator.esp and SexLabStatsManipulator.bsa in /Skyrim/Data/

Credits

Ashal for SexLabFramework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLabFramework 1.57
  • Special Edition Compatible

Rather than copying SexLab's target actor code, you can just pull the actor the user targets using SexLab's target actor hotkey with SexLab.Config.TargetRef

If Page == "$SSM_Page1"
		TargetRefSSM = SexLab.Config.TargetRef
		If TargetRefSSM != None
No real point in doing your own registerforkey() and onkeydown() if using the same one.

Rather than copying SexLab's target actor code, you can just pull the actor the user targets using SexLab's target actor hotkey with SexLab.Config.TargetRef

If Page == "$SSM_Page1"
		TargetRefSSM = SexLab.Config.TargetRef
		If TargetRefSSM != None
No real point in doing your own registerforkey() and onkeydown() if using the same one.

Oh Well, it would've been the processing roundabout to why this waste. 
Thank you all!

Thanks for the Mod.

Currently, there is a real help, because since SL 1.5x my stats somehow did not function properly.

Even with a new game not.

Lydia, just now as Housecarl new to the game, is already partially Grand Master and my stats rise for foreplay on high and the rest does not change.

The mod will help me to correct this until I made the causes identified.

If I have found the cause, I'm going to use the mod still further ;)  - thanks again

Thanks for the Mod.

Currently, there is a real help, because since SL 1.5x my stats somehow did not function properly.

Lydia, just now as Housecarl new to the game, is already partially Grand Master and my stats rise for foreplay on high and the rest does not change.

If I have found the cause, I'm going to use the mod still further ;)  - thanks again

Glad that I am not the only one with this issue. The SexLab diary is at moment a total mess. My Lydia was Grandmaster in all sections from the beginning. My player char is able only to raise vaginal and jumped from unskilled to master within a few acts...

So it is great to have such a mod at hand.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Mod.

Sorry for slow response.

Specification of SexStats is changed from SexLab1.5x, corresponding Stats instead of rising to 1 per sex once as before, Stats are now increased by the time spent on sex.
It's based on the idea of computing experience instead of bulk at the end of sex, adds the experience finely roughly at the same time with Moan, that liquidation at the end.

Experience value added is truncates all in the case of less than 0.375. 
You must intervals of moan to become a 0.375 or more is approximately 7.5 seconds or more.
However, that it is more than 7.5 seconds extremely rare, you will be moaning to approximately every second stage of sex advances especially in the specification of 1.5x default.
Never Stats rises most for this.

I've modified the following sources: Stats are as likely to rise. 
My changes are as the following, by adjusting it yourself if you do not like.

sslThreadController.psc line436
This calculate EXP to add between moan and moan.
I was corrected rise of Stats is a little too large in the original formula.

sslThreadModel.psc line824
It is a conditional expression, such as truncation of experience. 
Lower the experience to truncate.

Thanks for the mod. I noticed that SL is counting sex with creatures but it doesn't count anal/vaginal experience with creatures. Does this mod do that?

Stats is designed to be added in bestiality at 1.5x. 
Was not the subject being due.

How does v1.02 randomize SL stats:  by category, per sex, experience and/or enjoyment?   Using your v1.01 mod I saw my PC catch a 70 happy facial expresion, nice!

V1.02 is not showing in MCM, also are JContainers required?

How does v1.02 randomize SL stats:  by category, per sex, experience and/or enjoyment?   Using your v1.01 mod I saw my PC catch a 70 happy facial expresion, nice!

V1.02 is not showing in MCM, also are JContainers required?

V1.02 seems to have a bug that does not appear to MCM at new introduction.

Fixed at 1.02a.

Randomization is in the MCM menu.

Do any mods actually use the diary values in some manner? You're making me wonder if I'm missing out on anything since my values never update past "unskilled" in everything.

Used by my succubus mod. 
And I was tedious to do to grow the pure virgin succubus at any new game. 

It is easy to give pleasure in sex, sexual character a lot of experience in SexLab will be prompted to change facial expression on the other.
Never update from Unskilled will be fixed with SSL ActorStats Increasing Script mod.
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Mod.

Sorry for slow response.

Specification of SexStats is changed from SexLab1.5x, corresponding Stats instead of rising to 1 per sex once as before, Stats are now increased by the time spent on sex.

It's based on the idea of computing experience instead of bulk at the end of sex, adds the experience finely roughly at the same time with Moan, that liquidation at the end.

Experience value added is truncates all in the case of less than 0.375. 

You must intervals of moan to become a 0.375 or more is approximately 7.5 seconds or more.

However, that it is more than 7.5 seconds extremely rare, you will be moaning to approximately every second stage of sex advances especially in the specification of 1.5x default.

Never Stats rises most for this.

I've modified the following sources: Stats are as likely to rise. 

My changes are as the following, by adjusting it yourself if you do not like.

sslThreadController.psc line436

This calculate EXP to add between moan and moan.

I was corrected rise of Stats is a little too large in the original formula.

sslThreadModel.psc line824

It is a conditional expression, such as truncation of experience. 

Lower the experience to truncate.

Don't want to be rude since I'm guessing English is not ojanen's first language but can someone explain this a little better. I get that in the script file sslThreadModel.psc at line 823 to 827 there is a call function or whatever that adds xp for every moan the character does? and that in sslThreadController.psc from 435 to 444 that controls how much xp each moan counts for? Correct me if I'm wrong on those. What I'm not getting is the scaling I guess. I mean I don't want to adjust these values up or down to much or to little.

Now that said nice mod this might help me with a little project I have trying to break my game and find out what is causing an annoying little bug. Probably wont since I'm almost positive nothing from sexlabs has anything to do with it but being able to test any and all functions helps since I don't know enough about programming or the payrpus log(not that this would help since I deleted the save with the bug thinking it was going to be easy to track down or at least would have reappeared since then) to solve it myself

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if this mod still plays nice with sexlab v1.59? Asking because 2 of 3 sexlab proficiencies are stuck.

Thanks for any replies.

I have played it for a few months without any problems. The mod worked smoothly... :)

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if this mod still plays nice with sexlab v1.59? Asking because 2 of 3 sexlab proficiencies are stuck.

Thanks for any replies.

I have played it for a few months without any problems. The mod worked smoothly... :)

Hi iacex111,

thanks for letting me know! Just want to add, for anyone out there encountering the same issues as me... it might be worth playing with the animation timers - may fix your problem. After reading Ojanen's post above where he was talking about intervals (even if I'm not fully certain of his meaning), I tried making sure every animation stage went on for at least 9-10 seconds. After I did that, every proficiency has since ticked to either novice or apprentice.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate to be that guy and bump this dead topic, but I'd like to know how to determine what values result in what experience ratings.  Like how those values determine sexual purity and such.

Don't know if you still want that answer to that question but its explained here.

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/guide-stats

Ojanen, is the by any chance you could add a function into your mod so that it targets all NPCs, just not one only?

I hate to be that guy and bump this dead topic, but I'd like to know how to determine what values result in what experience ratings.  Like how those values determine sexual purity and such.

Don't know if you still want that answer to that question but its explained here.

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/guide-stats

Ojanen, is the by any chance you could add a function into your mod so that it targets all NPCs, just not one only?

Try a little thought. First of all I do not remember well or made doing what this mod.

Try a little thought. First of all I do not remember well or made doing what this mod.

I am sorry I don't understand what your response is suppose to mean?

Are you saying that you need some time to think since you don't remember how you made the mod?

• 1 year later...

Thank you for this file (should have thanked you years ago) - it comes in extremely handy for instances when a scene goes rough then tallies a rape when it was consensual. 

Also - as my game progress goes long (20 mg) my cosave file gets a bit too big and slows several things down.  I like the stats so when I revert to an earlier skse file, I use your manipulator to put my character and a couple of favored NPC's back to their stats.  A problem I have though is that I wish your manipulator allowed for negative numbers and four digit numbers.  Is there any chance you could quick change that bit of coding?  (insert pathetic doglike begging face)

• 4 months later...

Thank you for this file (should have thanked you years ago) - it comes in extremely handy for instances when a scene goes rough then tallies a rape when it was consensual. 

Also - as my game progress goes long (20 mg) my cosave file gets a bit too big and slows several things down.  I like the stats so when I revert to an earlier skse file, I use your manipulator to put my character and a couple of favored NPC's back to their stats.  A problem I have though is that I wish your manipulator allowed for negative numbers and four digit numbers.  Is there any chance you could quick change that bit of coding?  (insert pathetic doglike begging face)

I concur with the negative numbers stuff, some things like Sexlab Separate Orgasms only give benefits with negative purity, not positive.

he would need to rewrite half of sexlab and skse plugin

I concur with the negative numbers stuff, some things like Sexlab Separate Orgasms only give benefits with negative purity, not positive.

there are no negative values, stay on positive side however bad things are =)