6 hours ago, jbezorg said:

There's an issue with one of the mods force greet AI packages. It looks like it's completed when the distance between the subject an target is 0. The target being the player and the subject a guard. The player's collision box prevents the guard from ever completing the package so they're constantly in the player's face pushing them all over the place trying to reach the impossible distance of 0. Failing to complete the AI package and trigger the force greet. Had to console kill the guard.

It would have been a long time before I figured that one out. Do you think that could be allowing the dialogue to play without clearing the package? That's been the most reported bug with this, but even if it isn't the reason it makes it a bit less infuriating to start working on again.

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It would have been a long time before I figured that one out. Do you think that could be allowing the dialogue to play without clearing the package? That's been the most reported bug with this, but even if it isn't the reason it makes it a bit less infuriating to start working on again.

Could be. Do you remove the AI package when the dialogue begins or when it ends? If the player exits (Or another mod interrupts the player) before the dialogue finishes / NPC mouth finishes animating then the dialogue end script never runs.

I think it would be better to set the condition check in the alias or at the latest for the package itself.
If I have seen that correctly, the condition check only takes place in the topic. It's actually too late there.

Why use the alias and a package if nothing should happen in the end? ;)

PS:

An examination of further conditions is also necessary:
- PC is not in dialogue
- PC is not in the sex scene (SexLab Framework has a good validation function)
- PC is not in the fight
- PC doesn't sneak (he will have reasons to sneak)
- PC is not a werewolf (quest scene of the companions)
- The quest Defend Whiterun is not active

- PC is not in jail
- Guard isn't on his way to Riverwood
- Guard is not on the way to fight the dragon with you

Edited by Andy14
7 minutes ago, shotgundude5 said:

I'm new to using mods, anybody have an idea why this happens. The characters just stand there moaning.ScreenShot1.png.c90166a7c147b8c2822a299b2f996c2a.png

Hard coded animation that you did not install / activate or you did not run FNIS.
And since you can see the vanilla underwear, I think that you haven't installed a lot. ;)

10 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Could be. Do you remove the AI package when the dialogue begins or when it ends? If the player exits (Or another mod interrupts the player) before the dialogue finishes / NPC mouth finishes animating then the dialogue end script never runs.

Hm no I clear the alias in the begin section of the script (at least for the problematic one). Wasn't evaluating the speaker's package after so maybe that's causing problems.

Edited by Visio Diaboli
specification
2 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Hm no I clear the alias in the begin section of the script (at least for the problematic one). Wasn't evaluating the speaker's package after so maybe that's causing problems.

You can put a condition on the AI package so that the AI package is disabled outside a specific range of quest stages.

Change the quest stage outside that range. Evaluate the speaker's AI package. Clear the alias. Move back to the start stage.

Or if you have a start stage of 0 and then things begin to happen on stage 10 disable the AI package on stage 0. 

@stage 0 - Evaluate the speaker's AI package. Clear the alias.
@stage 10 - Fill the alias. Evaluate the speaker's AI package.

quest package.png

13 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I think it would be better to set the condition check in the alias or at the latest for the package itself.
If I have seen that correctly, the condition check only takes place in the topic. It's actually too late there.

Why use the alias and a package if nothing should happen in the end? ;)

PS:

An examination of further conditions is also necessary:
- PC is not in dialogue
- PC is not in the fight

- PC is not in jail

?

That too. 

I haven't had a chance to open the quest up in CK. I'd add conditions on the mod's packages to check if the quest is running and (I assume) the global that enables/disables the mod is set to it's mod enabled value.

If you're using vanilla packages then duplicate them, rename them, and use those before adding conditions. ( yeah, I did that bone headed move when the CK first came out )

One thing I think is under utilized is the Conditional keywords for quests and GetVMQuestVariable

Scriptname myQuest Extends Quest Conditional

Int Property myConditionCheck Auto Conditional

If one of the existing conditions just won't work this lets make your own.

So rather have a very long list of conditions that have to be updated everywhere you use GetVMQuestVariable.

Then you have a function update the value of myConditionCheck property ( or update multiple properties to be used with  GetVMQuestVariable ). If the condition list below changes or you need to add stuff you just update the function. You don't have to go everywhere and look into every conditional list and hope you don't miss any.

- PC is not in dialogue
- PC is not in the fight

- PC is not in jail

On 6/19/2021 at 10:23 PM, jbezorg said:

So rather have a very long list of conditions that have to be updated everywhere you use GetVMQuestVariable.

Then you have a function update the value of myConditionCheck property ( or update multiple properties to be used with  GetVMQuestVariable ). If the condition list below changes or you need to add stuff you just update the function. You don't have to go everywhere and look into every conditional list and hope you don't miss any.

- PC is not in dialogue
- PC is not in the fight

- PC is not in jail

This list is just an example and (I hope you will recognize it) specific to Whiterun.
I only set it up to make two things clear.

1: Never work with NPCs if you are not 100% sure that it will work. So instead of using a guard, you could create an NPC for it - similar to the additional Thane. Because if the availability of the guard is not guaranteed in the Vanilla, how high is the probability in a game full of mods.
And what will happen if the guard dies after being aliased? All these problems can be avoided with a custom NPC.

2: Always check whether the PC is generally ready for the current (own) quest. This does not only apply from the perspective of the current (own) quest, but also in connection with the entire game. Here I have listed some events for Whiterun and some that always apply.

And I would actually fix these conditions on the alias (guard, custom Npc), because they take a little longer.

Examples:
- PC is in jail takes a little longer
- PC is currently already in the current (own) quest takes longer
- Whiterun defense takes longer
- PC is in Sexlab Scene or is in dialogue - is only for a short time.

Short events should be attached to the package.

The order and the location are also important.
The query for the quest Defend Whiterun is not relevant if the PC is not in or outside of Whiterun.
The check whether the PC is in prison is always relevant and should therefore be checked in second places. Because in the first place there is probably the check whether the PC is currently already in the current (own) quest.

And of course there are still conditions to check during the quest.

What happens if the pc is jailed during the quest?

Will he then be taken away by the guard / custom NPC after the quest time has expired and is this then considered an outbreak? 

So long story short.
Do not ask for probability, but if it cannot be ruled out, consider it. ;)

You are of course right about the quest variable.

But here I would actually think 2 quest variables would be better.

Long-term checks for the alias and the check of short-term events for the package.

All rights reserved for good English by Google Translator ;)

16 hours ago, Andy14 said:

This list is just an example and (I hope you will recognize it) specific to Whiterun.
I only set it up to make two things clear.

1: Never work with NPCs if you are not 100% sure that it will work. So instead of using a guard, you could create an NPC for it - similar to the additional Thane. Because if the availability of the guard is not guaranteed in the Vanilla, how high is the probability in a game full of mods.
And what will happen if the guard dies after being aliased? All these problems can be avoided with a custom NPC.

2: Always check whether the PC is generally ready for the current (own) quest. This does not only apply from the perspective of the current (own) quest, but also in connection with the entire game. Here I have listed some events for Whiterun and some that always apply.

And I would actually fix these conditions on the alias (guard, custom Npc), because they take a little longer.

Examples:
- PC is in jail takes a little longer
- PC is currently already in the current (own) quest takes longer
- Whiterun defense takes longer
- PC is in Sexlab Scene or is in dialogue - is only for a short time.

Short events should be attached to the package.

The order and the location are also important.
The query for the quest Defend Whiterun is not relevant if the PC is not in or outside of Whiterun.
The check whether the PC is in prison is always relevant and should therefore be checked in second places. Because in the first place there is probably the check whether the PC is currently already in the current (own) quest.

And of course there are still conditions to check during the quest.

What happens if the pc is jailed during the quest?

Will he then be taken away by the guard / custom NPC after the quest time has expired and is this then considered an outbreak? 

So long story short.
Do not ask for probability, but if it cannot be ruled out, consider it. ;)

You are of course right about the quest variable.

But here I would actually think 2 quest variables would be better.

Long-term checks for the alias and the check of short-term events for the package.

All rights reserved for good English by Google Translator ;)

I, sorta, did have that in mind when I wrote "or update multiple properties to be used with  GetVMQuestVariable".

Skip checks for locations that the player's not in. That sort of thing.

Plus figuring out complex conditions in Papyrus is much easier than in the CK's condition lists and more efficient.
https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Conditions#Complex_Conditions

Edited by jbezorg
On 6/18/2021 at 10:36 PM, Andy14 said:

Hard coded animation that you did not install / activate or you did not run FNIS.
And since you can see the vanilla underwear, I think that you haven't installed a lot. ;)

ZaZ animations the culprit; Needed the SE version, Also downloaded mods to remove the vanilla underwear. Thanks for replying. :)

So I'm getting that problem a few people before had where Than Fauses in Whiterun strips you but then wont continue the dialogue no matter what I do. I tried installing SlaveTats and the required file from here but that didn't fix it even after i went back to a save before I started the whiterun introduction quest. I did the Solitude quest first and that one worked just fine with no issues with the slavetats mod at all, so im completely lost on how to fix this, since installing slavetats is the only fix I've seen suggested.

Any other suggestions, or maybe a way to skip this bit of the dialogue so i can at least continue the mod?

I started the quest off at whiterun and after being told by the Thane to go help people out, Farengar was the closest so I went to help him first but after the dialogue and spell cast, nothing happens, I just sort of stands there doing nothing. I reloaded a save, did the same thing, debugged a few times using the SexLab debug spells, had sex 3 times, then farengar told me to stand still and he wants to show me to the jarl tmr. Farengar and I walked to the Jarl, everyone was there but no progression and I can't move. help

Got a hopefully quick question regarding the "Hold Tattoos" 

Just how do they need to be set up inside SlaveTattoos / Fade Tattoos?

Do they need to bet set as 'unassigned' or to a specific spot?

Asking as i managed to get this to trigger today during a dungeon run and noticed the tattoo didnt show up at all.  Looked inside Fade Tattoos and noticed the full list of hold ones were set as 'excluded' and curious if that is what kept it from showing up.  But if it is, i dont know what it 'needs' to be set at :D

16 hours ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Asking as i managed to get this to trigger today during a dungeon run and noticed the tattoo didnt show up at all.  Looked inside Fade Tattoos and noticed the full list of hold ones were set as 'excluded' and curious if that is what kept it from showing up.  But if it is, i dont know what it 'needs' to be set at :D

After adding, removing, or updating mods go into Slavetats MCM add click the add/remove tattoos button to refresh the list of tattoos.

17 hours ago, Rhapsody81 said:

It shouldn't matter, as they're applied directly through Slavetats. The slot option in Rape Tats is only there to make sure tattoos don't cover each other when applied automatically and randomly.

1 hour ago, blahity said:

After adding, removing, or updating mods go into Slavetats MCM add click the add/remove tattoos button to refresh the list of tattoos.

ive done that but dont see any change? Are they suppose to show up in a list 'in' the slavetats mcm? i only see them under rapetattoos' mcm, which is where i see the various options to assign/unnasign/exclude, ect each one at.

*quick edit*

Everything else for the mod seems to be working... its just stubbornly not adding the tattoo's when im turned into the property of the town.  (i know its mostly a minor thing, but trying to figure out why its not :D )

Edited by Rhapsody81
20 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

ive done that but dont see any change? Are they suppose to show up in a list 'in' the slavetats mcm? i only see them under rapetattoos' mcm, which is where i see the various options to assign/unnasign/exclude, ect each one at.

*quick edit*

Everything else for the mod seems to be working... its just stubbornly not adding the tattoo's when im turned into the property of the town.  (i know its mostly a minor thing, but trying to figure out why its not :D )

Make sure you actually have free tattoo slots available. If you're running STA and SLS with Player Trauma option on, they both tend to hijack all the tattoo slots for themselves. If it's greyed-out and says "external" means that it's reserved by another mod. PW doesn't reserve slots in adavance like for example STA does, which always hijacks two slots to apply ass and tits spank overlays. Slavetats has 6 body overlay slots available by default which is not much, you can increase it in .ini file.

9 minutes ago, belegost said:

Make sure you actually have free tattoo slots available. If you're running STA and SLS with Player Trauma option on, they both tend to hijack all the tattoo slots for themselves. If it's greyed-out and says "external" means that it's reserved by another mod. PW doesn't reserve slots in adavance like for example STA does, which always hijacks two slots to apply ass and tits spank overlays. Slavetats has 6 body overlay slots available by default which is not much, you can increase it in .ini file.

Thats the thing, not running either of those. (sta or sls)

only mods currently in are Slavetats, Fadetats, Rapetats, Naked Defeat, SD+, PW, Simple Slavery++

Grabbed a few screenshots of what i guess would be the MCM screens you'd need to see to help me sort this out :D

PW Settings2.png

PW Settings.png

slavetats.png

RT MCM.png

Hey,

Just to share here, I've created a xVASynth voice pack for current version 1.0.3 of this mod. For those who are not aware this is an AI based method for creating new voice lines using neural speech synthesis. The voice models were trained from vanilla skyrim voices.

You can go to the above post for more information and download. Versions for SE and LE are available. The scale at which is done at makes it impossible to manually go through and check individual voices, please use the included google forms link to submit any incorrect pronunciation so I can make adjustments to the voice models next update. Again some voices are nearly perfect while others have obvious problems due to the availability of samples and training method.

For more information on xVASynth: (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184)

The following voices are included:

Spoiler

DLC1MaleUniqueIsran
 DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner
 DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical
 MaleArgonian
 MaleBrute
 MaleCommoner
 MaleCommonerAccented
 MaleCondescending
 MaleCoward
 MaleDarkElf
 MaleElfHaughty
 MaleEvenToned
 MaleGuard
 MaleKhajiit
 MaleNord
 MaleNordCommander
 MaleOldGrumpy
 MaleOldKindly
 MaleOrc
 MaleSlyCynical
 MaleUniqueArngeir
 MaleUniqueEsbern
 MaleUniqueKodlakWhitemane
 MaleUniqueTullius
 MaleUniqueUlfric
 MaleYoungEager
 MaleBandit
 MaleEvenTonedAccented
 MaleDrunk

FemaleUniqueDelphine
 FemaleArgonian
 FemaleCommander
 FemaleCondescending
 FemaleDarkElf
 FemaleElfHaughty
 FemaleEvenToned
 FemaleKhajiit
 FemaleNord
 FemaleOrc
 FemaleSultry
 FemaleYoungEager
 DLC2FemaleUniqueFrea
 FemaleUniqueKarliah
 FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine
 DLC1SeranaVoice
 FemaleUniqueVex

Below is a zip attached with some voice samples if you'd like to see what it sounds like:

Public Whore Sample Voices.zip

Edited by executaball